[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland needs to take refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

We are not talking about shuttling them from Germany to Poland, but from Greece and Italy to Poland.

This is an important part of fighting of illegal immigration from the outside world. Nobody wants to go to Poland. However, if they end up either in a dirty camp in Italy or Greece... or be distributed to countries like Portugal, Hungary or Poland, and not to rich countries, they will stop coming.

Poland needs to put in some efforts here as well.
>>
They're still refugees and a plague upon Europe.
Even if they all did look like what you say they look like, they're still Arab and have no place to destroy my home continent.
>>
File: fff.jpg (37KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
37KB, 699x637px
>>139969919
On your picture - are you really sure that's what they look like? Last time I walked through the city I sure as fuck didn't see any females remotely resembling the right hand side of your picture. I most often came across guys looking like the one you just posted.

And on your idea - it may seem appealing at first, but since there's no real border control here in Germany, as well as already having multiple reports of people abusing our welfare system with several aliases in order to siphon as much as they can, this would just put a bigger burden onto us. Not to mention the fact that the bureacracy needed to "properly" transfer said immigrants would be a nightmare that eats up more unnecessary money for an issue that could be solved in other ways.
>>
File: 1431948975071.jpg (78KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
1431948975071.jpg
78KB, 393x382px
>>139969919
Or we just close the fucking boarders and deport this subhuman garbage rapefugees
>>
Goddamn, why are Arab women the hottest females on the planet?
>>
Never seen the right pic here
Only seen the left pic
>>
>>139969919

no, they really don't. you wanted them. you deal with them
>>
>>139969919
name of the female?
>>
>>139969919
>arab
>posts persians
>>
haha no way nigger
>>
>>139969919
So you're saying the overwhelmingly male refugee population all look like trannies?
>>
>>139969919
How the "arab syrian refugee cutes" actually look like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBm7UAu07Vc
>>
How about fuck off? We already have Poles, no need for more trash.
>>
>>139971462
They aren't. Here we have an expression, "Pig in a poke".
>>
>>139971800
He's not even trying, just feeding you a complete load of shit.
>>
>>139971913
At least they're much hotter then all the fatties in your country.
>>
>>139969919
Wait, how many refugees are women?
>>
Test
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>139969919

Every German knows that refugees are peace loving and only looking for a break in life.
>>
>>139971462
They're probably hot compared to belgian woman, since all your young chicks are binge drinking alcoholics with sunken faces.
>>
>>139969919
Uh no, they won't stop coming. In your scenario the ones in camps get redistributed, so the camps empty out. Newcomers will see there are fewer people in the camps in Greece and Italy and think it is now their turn, and the cycle will continue until Europe is overrun. The only thing that will stop them from coming is if you close the borders and deport the migrants.
>>
>>139969919
why'd you post an indian woman in pic related tho?
>>
File: 01300519.jpg (221KB, 2553x1694px) Image search: [Google]
01300519.jpg
221KB, 2553x1694px
OP IS FUCKING JOOOO
>>
>>139969919
We have government unafilliated organisations dedicated to exterminating islam and government afilliated dedicated to deporting them. It's inhumane of Germans to want them to come here.
>>
>>139969919
FUCK YOU MUDLSIME SHILL

LONG LIVE A WHITE POLAND FREE FROM INBRED CHILD MOLESTERS

SAGE SAGE SAGE
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.