[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I agree with her, fuck kikes!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1504363089959.jpg (83KB, 960x950px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504363089959.jpg
83KB, 960x950px
I agree with her, fuck kikes!
>>
>>139969523
Wish all of you would do this.
His sales would skyrocket.

Pls do + of dis
>>
>>139969523
She still bought it obviously, doesnt mattet if she reads it or not
>>
>>139969658
Does your country speak in +s?
>>
>buy book
>destroys book
>why not just destroy money instead, saves you time
>>
>>139969740
Of course, its even on the flag.
>>
>>139969658
My country speaks in 4 different languages officially, not counting those that everyone gets used to use just for convineance .

Get on my level linguistic peasant.
>>
Why is this thread existing?

Who fucking cares what some literal shitnigger does with a fucking book?

P.s. it ain't gonna flush.
>>
>>139969523
So you bought his book, which gives him money and inflates his sales, which he in turn can use to claim public support, so you can find out that a book this size does not fit through normal household plumbing?
>>
>>139969740
>>139969956
oops, linked the wrong comment
>>
>>139969523
She bought the book, I don't think Milo gives a fuck what she does with it.
>>
>>139969523
Flush the Books!
Gas the Kikes!
>>
>>139969523
Anyone that enrages leftists, on any level and to any degree, is ok in my book.
Not that it's hard to do as they are so easily offended.
Fuck these fuckin people.
It's my life's mission to irritate them.
>>
>>139969523
Has she got a red light bulb in the toilet? Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>139969523
>lets destroy this book before i read one sentence of it, based only on what other angry people have said about him on a website limited to 140 characters
Truly an individual
>>
>>139970901
He took a screencap of it and posted it on Instagram saying "thanks for the 30$"
>>
>>139970901
This.
At least steal it if you want to prove your point.
>>
>>139969523
And now she has to dig it out of her nasty shitter
>>
>>139969956
That's evidence that your ancestors were weak faggots
>>
>>139969523
Fuck Kikes

But he's pretty funny triggers all the "muh feelz" people

Last Jew in the oven for me.
>>
>>139969523
How this person shows with such arrogance her ignorance? Is she proud of not reading a book while discarding it?
It will make more sense if she said: "I have been reading this book and I have only encountered shit, so I will put it where it belongs". She could even write why the book is so bad to share with the internet, or tell her friends why the book is bad.
For God's sake, the ignorance in some people.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.