[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Western girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: finn girl.jpg (78KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
finn girl.jpg
78KB, 400x386px
I know a lot want to blame girls and women for how shitty the western culture has become but the reason for those women are their fathers. Just look at this video. "Daddy i want this and that". "oh yes my darling you get whatever you want without doing anything for it".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6cGyQFLqSE

If you want to blame someone for ruining western civilization blame the cucked fathers that are way too nice.
>>
No shit, men are the reason the modern western woman is a degenerate whore. We're the ones who sabogated ourselves, you can't blame women for doing what's in their nature.
>>
>>139969666
nice trips m8 and you're right too.
>>
File: 1504314922385.gif (3MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1504314922385.gif
3MB, 280x280px
>>139969405

It didn't matter what the Men did in order to put women back in their place. Our governments were the problem then and they still remain the problem now.

You can try to inform a woman or set the standards as much as you want. But if the government sides with her and tells her she can have her way, she gets what she wants and you're shit out of luck, in prison or dead.

Stop blaming either group. It's the fucking governments fault for forcing its' way in between male & female relationships. Just as was for Race Relations. Just as it is for Trans normalization.

Stop falling for this bullshit as if Boomers could opt-out.
>>
File: 1470760697250.png (41KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470760697250.png
41KB, 500x350px
>>139970275
A government ran by men.
>>
>>139970581
(((men)))
>>
File: 4ust7ztlbajz.jpg (77KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
4ust7ztlbajz.jpg
77KB, 1024x718px
>>139970581

Men of what origin?

>inb4, "They should have changed the governments rules in order to protect against foreign men then!"

Most Boomers were too young to vote and their dads were shellshocked. What chance do you have of changing the government right now?

They did indeed fight against all of these things as they occurred. What we need to do now is figure out how to win in the present and quit bitching about something that was never our responsibility and never had a chance to alter.

Stop man-shaming over government overreach. White men are shamed enough. You're just breaking spirits instead of adapting and finding solutions.
>>
>>139969405
It is the fathers I 100% agree. Women should not be viewed on the same level as us and should revert back to property
>>
>>139971177
The white men whos spirits are broken are young men. Its these weak older fathers who fail as parents that are creating autistic kids and whore daughters.
>>
File: 1504303055100.jpg (32KB, 494x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504303055100.jpg
32KB, 494x540px
>>139971286

They are forced into submission by the state. If they don't negotiate, it is 100% within the Womans legal rights to take the kids and half of his belongings.

What chance does he have of raising them at all while this is the case.

>The State is the problem and the Media assists it.

Sure, there's a lot of things that can be done. But don't fucking neglect this fact.

Western Men were stripped of their leverage by the state.
>>
>>139971098
Well these (((men))) fucked themselves over too, even jewish women in Israel are cucking their own men
>>139971177
Foreign men are not the problem, women would do the same thing in a pure white society.
>What we need to do now is figure out how to win in the present
You start a family and hope the majority will wise up some day. Stripping women of their right to vote would quickly fix the problem but that's impossible in modern society. Switching to a "household vote" would be an easier pill to swallow for most but I'm not sure if it's feasible or if it would even change anything with all the nu-males who have no political identity and would most likely listen to their women.
>>
>>139969405
i would beat the coal out of that beautiful degenerate piece of shit
>>
>>139969666
Satan is right
Take the dating scene as an example, even an average girl is flush with options and has men chasing her. She can afford to be picky as fuck because there will always be more guys showing up.

Meanwhile guys need to approach more girls and expect less while offering more to get the girl. These two work in tandem with eachother.

Im not some supreme gentleman but if the dating scene was more equal (i.e women wanted men as much as men want women and the demands are equal) then we would not see women acting like this.

Women act on emotion and they feel entitled because men treat them like that. sadly there is no easy fix to this problem either.
>>
File: 1504232390661.gif (881KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1504232390661.gif
881KB, 350x350px
>>139972719

Ending the Welfare State is the best option, along with crushing the media.

The only reason most non-white men can even present themselves as competition is due to them being propped up by us and painted in the best possible light by the media.

Again, the fucking State.
>>
>>139973838
Big state or small state doesn't really matter, it's the Jews that matter. All this Internet clamping down on free speech is done by big Jew run companies, not the state.
>>
>>139973838
>The only reason most non-white men can even present themselves as competition is due to them being propped up by us and painted in the best possible light by the media.
Yeah the media is definetly putting pressure on white women to go for non-whites but still

This isnt a problem that has an easy solution, the damage has been done over decades
>>
>>139969405
I agree, raising good self respectful daughters requires a strong intelligent father who loves them. I had one and i turned out great, taught not to rely on my looks and developed my brain and athletics.
>>
File: 1503678079881.jpg (33KB, 611x594px) Image search: [Google]
1503678079881.jpg
33KB, 611x594px
>>139974048

Both.

Google alone received hundreds of millions in Welfare. They state ignores their data collection and spying because they work directly with the state.

Will they punish them for illegally kidnapping domain names for political reasons?
>>
File: IMG_0103.jpg (111KB, 528x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
111KB, 528x798px
Point the finger at whoever makes you feel better. The problem is up to each if us to change.

BDSM is the way, you take away the titles of "sub" and "slave" and what you have is an obedient wife who molds her ideals around a strong male figure. My wife didn't want kids when we whete young, now we're working on our third. She was lazy, now i have a diligent house wife who aids me in running my hold.

All women are whores, you don't have to be "chad" to keep her happy you just have to be a strong male that leave that impression in her mind. If you fail she will notice, its your responsibility. Provide her with saftey and security while giving her guidelines to live and you're set.

I was oppressing her until we put titles on her duty. Now that we live a Master/slave power exchange its now living out a fetish and these dumb cunts eat it up. House wife is being oppresed. "slave" who has a life with strict rules and gets punished for failures, is fine.

Embrace your inner Don for the sake if white women.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.