[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 40

File: atheism.png (39KB, 245x368px) Image search: [Google]
atheism.png
39KB, 245x368px
>DUDE WEED AND ATHEISM LMAO
Why do atheists live such sad, self-destructive lives? Is it because they don't know Christ?

>REEEEEEEEE #NotAllAthests!!!!
Yes all atheists. It's never too late to accept Christ, anons.
>>
I'm a christian and I smoke pot. Dude don't ya know Jesus had marijuana ointment!?
>>
>>139968870
Islam is the solution
>>
File: DumbCunts.jpg (173KB, 876x960px) Image search: [Google]
DumbCunts.jpg
173KB, 876x960px
Nice job (ATC), go to gym daily

I figured out the futility of God on my own. I grew out of it.
>>
>>139968870
they live life for themselves because they dont believe in anything telling them not to. They are as selfish as selfish because "dude were just animals lmao"
>>
>>139968978
That's right, smoke pot and jack off! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!
>>
>>139969301
>"The fool says in his own heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is none that does good or right."
I feel sorry for you, anon.
>>
File: 1503633949074.png (871KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
1503633949074.png
871KB, 800x578px
>>139968870
Christ cucks buttmad about what other people are up to like usual. Why don't you self righteous cunts just gather up every Sunday and only worry about yourselves? Leave the rest of us the fuck alone with your bullshit "morals" based on human sacrifice and self hatred. Fucking Christians.
>>
I-is medical marijuana degenerate :(
>>
>>139968870
>be Christcuck
>have objective morality because your life is dictated by desert book
>say that your denomination out of 40k has the right translation of a desert book
>say that your God is the only God in histtory to exist and everyone else is wrong
>Forget that every religion says this
>Accuse atheists of being pot stoners who accomplish nothing in life when they realize that YHWH is just another man made god and is no more real than Zeus
>>
>>139969458
I want what this guy's having.
>>
Jesus sucked my ducky.
>>
>>139968870

I've never smoked weed

meanwhile all the christcucks who are alcoholics...
>>
>>139968870
All jokes aside . Most Atheists I know are nihilistic pricks who dont give a rats ass about tradition, culture, or social boundaries. They claim they can live a moral life but with no legitamate moral code to follow they usually go on a whim as to what constitutes right or wrong. Be prepared to see "top scientists" who bash religion on twitter, praise science, and publish papers on why pedophiles are victims not animals.
>>
>>139970878
Unironically this.
>>
>>139970864
well yh born again u invalid
>>
>>139970256
kek
>>
>>139970256
I will. When the radical atheists start speaking out against mentally ill trannies trying to go in my daughters locker room. Or when degenerate cross dressing homos molested by uncle jim stop trying to work for the boys scouts. The "live and let live" attitude Atheist pricks have is why Antifa is roaming the streets unopposed, why women have degraded into whores ruining every scientific institution they get their paws on , and why men will lap up any roastie cunt that walks by. Grow a spine and stand up for something you nihilistic cock sucker.
>>
>>139971643
>your entire side of the political spectrum is defined by your extremists!
Uhh, what about the nazi that killed that woman in Charlottesville?
>MY SIDE IS NOT! MY OWN RULES DON'T APPLY TO ME!
>>
People with higher IQs are more likely to engage self-destructive behavior, such as Drug use and nymphomania.

Atheists are smarter, and more likely to feel depressed because most of humanity worships Jewish filfth (Abrahamic religions)
>>
>>139971643
I stand for individual rights and freedom. I don't agree with anything you've pointed out and strawmanned me pretty good there. I vote, and if something of that nature is encroaching on my community and they ask for our input I'll give it. I don't lose sleep over it.
We are more varied and unique than you BECAUSE we don't follow your moral code. I can sum your whole religion in one word: Guilt.
>>
>>139971932

Many will be deceived.
>>
>>139971895
Why are you arguing with yourself ? Yes, the mainstream left side of the political spectrum has shifted so far that they are mostly radicals. It took two years for the left just to muster up the spine to disavow antifa when it was obvious what they were. Which is exactly why they are losing and will continue to lose. The right is constantly expected to police themselves while the left has the benefit of catering to communist radicals and not having to disavow them.
>>
>>139968870
My mom became antisemitic just by watching his AMC show Preacher.

"Satanic Christ killing jews ruin everything!" were her exact words.
>>
I'm a Satanist. Fuck Jesus I hope Allah beheads and rapes him anally and then cuts a pussy hole I Jesus and fucks that
>>
>>139972369
Yes, you actually believe that one side of the political spectrum can be defined by its extremists but the other side doesn't. You don't want rules to apply to you, therefore you use those rules on others and the rationalize them out of existence when it comes to you. I get it. It's hard being a moral person when you don't want rules to apply to you.
>>
>>139971643
>When the radical atheists start speaking out against mentally ill trannies trying to go in my daughters locker room.

im an atheist and ive been saying the "mental health professionals" encouraging this shit should all be hung
>>
>>139970878
Pedophiles are victims in a sense though. They are mentally ill and should seek therapy or chemical castration to ensure their illness never escalates into actions.

Rest of your post is spot on though.
>>
Why is it so that everyone who identifies as "atheist" is always some fucking douche?
There is alot of people in finland that dont really 1: give a fuck about religion 2: dont want to talk about it in public, but these people never call themselfs "atheists".
>>
>>139972277
Most of the world has been deceived. Most of the world is religious, and it's the reason we haven't progressed.

All religion has gotta go-it is Jewish poison.
>>
>>139972698

Headshot.
>>
<sigh> The first thing you have to understand is that there is no god. Just gotta rip that bandaid off
>>
File: 56492658.jpg (22KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
56492658.jpg
22KB, 377x264px
>>139968870
Fuck ME Christians are pathetic
>>
>>139972738
Is that what your god would want?
>>
>>139970610
same
>>
>>139972263
>I stand for individual rights and freedom
That is vague and further proves my point that Atheists have no solid moral code. A leftist will claim individual rights consist of universal healthcare , UBI, and massive government intervention. A zealot will claim individual rights and freedoms derived from Judaeo-christian values.
> I vote, and if something of that nature is encroaching on my community and they ask for our input I'll give it
The problem is theyre not asking if they are encroaching and for our input. They are revising history, doxxing those who disagree, and harassing you for being a nazi if you have a counter argument.
>We are more varied and unique than you
You're not. You are nihilistic spineless counts who bash religion, but protect sand niggers, and have 0 limits as to how far you will let society degrade
> I can sum your whole religion in one word: Guilt.
You're confusing Guilt with accountability. Yes , I understand accountability scares you .
>>
>>139968870
Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism, you're all just a bunch of kikes
>>
File: Screenshot_43.jpg (94KB, 780x552px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_43.jpg
94KB, 780x552px
>>139968870

Seth rogen sucks dicks in hell he made this very anti christian show called preacher

pic related is jesus
>>
>the professional he brings in to talk about biology or whatever is a fucking german

back to the cuckshed hans, we know what you're all all about
>>
>>139972923
I don't have to understand anything. It doesn't alter my life any way whether i believe it's real or not. There are more important things to worry about, like what ishould eat for dinner. Such a trivial thing affects me. God does not.
>>
>>139972573
Can Atheists read? I clearly stated my side is expected to police themselves and is consistently defined by our radicals. You would think there is a Hitler Youth uprising the way the media reports shit. We take shit from the left about believing in a "voice in the sky", catering to nazis, and keeping our values home while the left can doxx someone for not being a goose stepping bolshevik in the work place.
>>
>>139973482
Goodness you're right. I, too, should base my morals on a book written thousands of years ago, gone through countless revisions and translations, and has about 4000 active distinctly different denominations with differing moral codes. That makes so much more sense. After all, they wouldn't lie to you, would they goy?
>>
>>139974165
You dont even do atheist trolling right.
>>
>>139973695
>he doesn't like Preacher
They even show Hitler as a good guy.
>>
>>139974565
His good deeds are overshadowd by his bad ones though.
>>
>>139974165
Look, I understand that as a radical atheist its a binary choice of being a zealot or nihilistic but it isn't. There are valuable lessons to be learned in the bible about discipline, patience, moderation and tradition which can protect us from subversion and radicals trying to erase western culture. It also makes you a better person to not act on every damn impulse you have which Atheists seem incapable of recommending to their ilk.
>>
>>139974043
Yes, I agree, you frame the argument whereby you are both righteous and a perennial victim, both for the same reasons, and what you say applies to the other side as well, just in the opposite way.
>>
>>139968870
>Is it because they don't know Christ?
Because life is more stressful when you have to deal with the reality of the world and not plaster everything you find uncomfortable with religious dogma.

t. an atheist.
>>
>>139974848
Yet you've provided nothing in return to counter my points other than pointing out at what you think I am up to. You guys sure have gotten lazy when it comes to having a discussion.
>>
>>139974837
being able to learn good life lessons from the bible is not evidence for the existence of God though. I learned a lot being raised with catholic values, but I'm still a stone cold atheist.
>>
religion is a scam mean to take advantage of kids. its in the god damn koran in plaintext.
>>
>>139975137
What would you have me do, anon? No valid conclusions can be derived from a fallacy. And what you're presenting here is a set of rules designed to paint your argument in the best possible light, and the opposing argument in the worst possible light, thereby excluding all viewpoints other than your own as invalid. My criticism is quite valid in that you are operating from a set of beliefs that you've logically excluded from being wrong, protecting them from any kind of meaningful challenge. In that case, why not just explain that it's only your individual beliefs and no through any objective sense that your worldview is accurate? It doesn't make you more or less right if you admit that your value system is based on a hypothesis that is only subjectively true.
>>
>I hate jews, but my jewish god is gonna free me from my meat cage and let me chill in space with him and explore the galaxy, but only if I suck his dick by telling other people to suck his dick and go to church every day

literal autism
>>
Just because lots of degenerates smoke weed doesn't mean weed is degeneracy. A lot of degenerates drink wine and so do Christians so explain that fallacy you stupid ass bitch.
>>
>>139975601
Atheists are truly incapable of deep thought. Daily reminder to hand fidget spinners to Atheists when they begin to ramble.
>>
File: 1496524540431.jpg (178KB, 1000x710px) Image search: [Google]
1496524540431.jpg
178KB, 1000x710px
>>139968870
He's a Jew.

He might be Rabbi Jesus returned, you better check your (((Bible)))
>>
>>139968870
>christfags literally accept that their saviour is a kike and worship him
Here's your (You).
>>
>>139974970
>my sin is great and it's easier to just ignore my immorality
>>
>>139968870
>Why do atheists live such sad, self-destructive lives? Is it because they don't know Christ?
my life is fine

religion is an irregularity here

americans are fucking idiots
>>
>>139975911
I don't ignore morality though. My eyes are open to it more.
>>
>>139975834
according to the bible you don't need to goto church or even worship jesus to go to heaven, since god put his light in all of us and the gospel is written on the hearts of men.

Stay retarded christcuck.
>>
>>139975803
>"I can stop at any time MAN!!!"
Continues to smoke daily multiple times a day

Alcoholism is a thing and rightfully shamed when someone cant control their drinking habits but weed does not get that scrutiny. People tried but they were shut down by:
>"DUDE weed cures cancers, HIV, AIDS, and any disease STFU christcuck
>"Worry about yourself!"
>"There is literally NOTHING addictive by weed

Numbskulls dont seem to understand that the high itself is addicting to weak minded individuals which weed attracts because of its easy escape from reality.
>>
>>139975911
you sound like a preachy annoying fuck. you understand this right? you've met enough human beings in your life to know how they react to being told they're sinful beasts and shit?

christians are fucking terrible at converting people if it isn't through violence
>>
>>139976286
I don't smoke weed or drink. I'm married with a house and a car. God didn't do that shit for me, I did it on my own.

Nice strawman cuck.
>>
>>139968870
Breaking free of the old chains is the first step to enlightenment.
>>
>>139976288
You're right they are terrible at conversion. Which is why the left is great at filling up our churches when you try to explain how trannies are heroes and pedophiles are victims.
>>
>>139976661
Christcucks are the most leftist retards on the planet.
>>
>>139970864
This.

Hi femanon here. I just can't believe. I had religion as a child but my dad kHs and I just couldn't believe in a creator like that

Any advice?
>>
>>139973695
that's not Jesus that's Jesus's great great great great great great retarded grandson
>>
>>139976729
Advice for what?
>>
>>139976727
Swing and a miss, leaf. Correction: We are right wing retards.
>>
>>139976661
not even going to try to interpret your stupid fucking post through your own lense you dipshit

everything is obviously a church to you so trannies have a church? the left is a church?

you're unironically so fucking simple you can't understand anything outside of what you already know. i hate those things too obviously but you're a hinderance to the resistance of it
>>
File: IMG_7574.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7574.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>139976869
How to bring Jesus into my heart etc
>>
>>139976885
No, that is the only reason I don't go to church. When I go to church everyone is liberal as fuck. How many christians support gay marriage and mass immigration. Just because you don't drink or smoke doesn't make you conservative you fucking retarded nig.
>>
>>139976999
Jesus was a mistake. Just don't a be cunt in life and you'll be okay.
>>
>>139977094
he was a jew

don't tell the americans though they'd hate that shit
>>
>>139975994
You have given yourself over to a false idol, self-worship. You are unobjective, and give yourself a pass on all immoral behavior
>>139976288
Stay in denial. You cant ignore your own sin forever. The atheist cannot stand to reminded of his own sin because he's spent so much time deluding himself that he has none - as judged by him. If you tell him he sins, you immediately are questioning his own self appointed deity status as the absolute moral authority that he bends and slides as needed to ensure he'll always be good. It removes his supremacy and so he attacks with feral rage.
>>
File: IMG_7543.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7543.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>139977094
Too late. I'm already a divorced single mom
>>
>>139977166
>Stay in denial.
ok
>>
>>139976938
>"YOU'RE SO WRONG AND STUPID I WONT EVEN ARGUE !"

Do you want me to google your arguments as well ?
>>
>>139977209
go ahead i've got time
>>
>>139977166
>self-worship
I don't though.
>You are unobjective, and give yourself a pass on all immoral behavior
Also not true. Everything your saying is wrong.
>>
>>139977166
Legit christ cuck here . This gave me a good laugh.
>>
>>139977200
So is my mom. I wouldn't say she's a cunt though.
>>
>>139976729
>bad thing happen therefore no God exists
Atheist logic
>>
>>139977373
>God exists
Theist logic
>>
>>139977373
Such logic is a consequence of the line of thinking that theists have been shilling forever.

>The world is beautiful, therefore god
But i know you won't take responsibility for that.
>>
>>139977520
or flat out
>good thing happen, therefor god
literally every day
>>
>>139976999
>how
Atheism can be beaten, i did. You won't be able to do it without first rejecting how you self-identify as one.
>>
>>139976999
He never left
>>
>>139977373
Rick and Memey. Pickle Rick
>Therefor no god
>>
>>139968870
Reminder that /pol/ is not a christian board and if you're a christcuck you are a slave and a pussy
>>
File: IMG_7588.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7588.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>139977345
I'm not really a cunt either

Lately I've been thinking.. what if this is the best it gets? What if this is "heaven"

I was having a bowl full of cherries and thought to myself this might be heaven

After half the cherries I went onto another freash treat

Also (half) raising my kid keeps me happy and busy

This is it, nothing afterwards

It worries me
>>
>>139977373
>good things happen,god totally exists!!!we have proof!!11!
theist logic
>>
>>139977659
i want to know how every sensory experience to you became a communication between you and a god, and not just something you feel

'i'm hurt, god decided this'
'god killed my friend to test me'
'god is watching me jerk off'

this learned thing became the ruler of your head i want to know why you surrendered it so quit
>>
>>139977713
/pol/ may not be a christian board. But I know you all hate muslims, leftists, and thieving niggers just like us. /pol/ will side with a christian crusader over a virgin atheist who likes experimenting with trannies any day.
>>
>>139969301
I like that pic anon
>>
>>139977850
Why worry? Take it easy. Sure as fuck wish I had a kid to raise that loved me.

If heaven is real you'll only be thinking the same shit there.
>>
>>139977205
I dont want your you's
>>139977270
All atheists have false idols, you probably choose your skin like a fool.
>>139977281
Truth is best presented harshly
>>
>>139977713
This tbqh
OP go suck on some Muslim nigger feet like the good pope commands
>>
File: 1500660541751.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500660541751.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
It's the fantastic story of space, evolution, gravity and the likes that indoctrinate impressionable minds from early age.
>>
>>139968870
What are you talking about? Atheists live sad, self-destructive lives? Is your whole life based on such lies?
>>
>>139977850
I don't see how people reach the conclusion that there is no God/creator. To think that all of your love, emotions, the intricacies and beauty of nature, the entire huge expanse of the universe - all of it is just the product of chance? No way. God exists. I don't know if God cares, but he does exist.
>>
>>139969738
>my magic book is 100% infallible, look it says that right here
go away, brainlet.
>>
>>139978075
>All atheists have false idols
They don't though. I don't. You keep saying things that are wrong. It must get tiring.
>>
>>139977917
i hate Abrahamic religion in general, muslims/islamist and subhuman, we can all see the problems with (((them))) and cuckchanity is just an offshoot of Judaism, however if i were to even convert to a religion (I'm agnostic as of right now) it would be some form of paganism
>>
>>139978075
have another i'll call you a dipshit again
>>
File: IMG_1886.png (17KB, 290x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1886.png
17KB, 290x508px
>>139978088
>>
Another reminder to this thread, the only smart atheist call them self agnostic
>>
>>139977851
>>139977480
>>139977520
Goodness itself isn't proof, Existence is though.
>>
>>139969458
>tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!
kek
>>
>>139978430
Existence of what?
>>
>>139978430
plaque exists
>>
>>139978299
My point is that I understand that I am ranked low on /pol/'s chopping block. There are far more enemies you have ranked higher and you will take any help you can get. I can bury my hatchet with pol today to fight off our common enemies.
>>
File: 100035.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
100035.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>139978430
>Existence is though.
Oh shut up.

If you don't realize that you've built a tautology in your head to justify this statement, you're a fool.
>>
File: IMG_1887.jpg (3MB, 3608x3366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1887.jpg
3MB, 3608x3366px
>>139978420
>>
>>139978430
Right,this is definitely 100% the truth. You know this how,by the way?
>>
>>139978658
sure just don't fucking tell me what to think
>>
File: 1480728427856.png (130KB, 536x593px) Image search: [Google]
1480728427856.png
130KB, 536x593px
>Being such a sad and pathetic being he's complaining about weed and atheists on /pol/ on a beautiful saturday
>>
>>139978658
I can agree to that
>>
>>139977850
Spoken like an empty vessel
>>139977903
You are blind to the absolute truth that is God's existence. Your irrationality and mocking attitude should clue you into your failed future. You'll have an eternity to endure so enjoy your bliss while you can.
>>
>>139978764
When the time comes you will be converted or we will go back to war. For now we will work together.
>>
>>139978812
>You are blind to the absolute truth that is God's existence
or you're wrong

bet you never fucking considered that
>>
>>139978195
You worship yourself.
>>139978336
18 +
>>
>>139978812
>absolute truth that is God's existence.
Suppose that that isn't true though...
>>
>>139978812
So your only response to a legitimate question is "hurr durr enjoy hell blind fool"? As expected.
>>
>>139968870

Convince me using sound arguments and I will accept your lord.
>>
>>139978812
Get off your soapbox faggot. Jesus never expected you to act like this.
>>
>>139978929
>You worship yourself.
You keep saying that. Do you think if you say it enough times you'll convince me? Or is it yourself you are trying to convince?
>>
File: larp.png (266KB, 979x720px) Image search: [Google]
larp.png
266KB, 979x720px
>>139978299
>larpaganism
>>
>>139978989
Get out Antifa. We are forming a coalition against you right now. Lube up.
>>
>>139978876
The only God i follow is Logic and reasoning, My knee does not bend nor will it ever to anything, I'd rather die a free man than die a slave
>>
>>139968870
I will convert to Christianity asap if you can bring decent evidence.
Do you think it's fun for me living a life with the assumption that my existence will perish with my death?
But of course you don't have any evidence. The only thing you people can do is making fun of those fedora wearing faggots and make vague argument which boil down to "you just have to believe".

I view Christanity as an essential part of my culture but i can't just believe in a god without a good reason. You people are in the end just the same as these libfags atheist,making fun of the other side without even attempting to address.

One side of the coin
>Lol he believes in god what an idiot
the other side
>Kek he doesn't believe in god what a fag
We can't really tell if there's a god or not and i think we're at a point where both sides brought all arguments to the table.
I think it's better to improve ourselves and society instead of repating arguments of the last thirty years.
>>
>grr atheishits are all evil and pathetic but they keep bullying me on the internet so I never shut the fuck up about it

Quit your whinging, fuck.
>>
>>139979076
ahh yes the classic "ur a larper lel" argument, good one anon, that certainly did something against me, what you may ask? i dunno and I'm pretty sure you don't either
>>
>>139968870
Because they don't have anything to live for, they have to find outlets, be it acting like cucks, drugs, or being dickheads online.

>>139970864
>Christians are supposed to be perfect
British/10

>>139976729
>I had religion as a child but my dad kHs
What?

>Any advice?
You don't have an argument. Personal incredulity is silly.
>>
>>139978876
>When the time comes you will be converted or we will go back to war.
veiled threats is how you get what you want apparently

christians know this best. muslims know it pretty well too
>>
>>139979109
Another fight for a different day. Who knows maybe after we fight off the red plague we will find common ground through shared loss.
>>
>>139968870

I've accepted christ, and I love everyone...

Unless you are the wrong type of christian, then it's off to the concentration camps you go.
>>
>>139979209
Have you looked into William Lane Craig? He's not perfect but he's a good start.
>>
>>139979331
>I've accepted christ, and I love everyone...
>Unless you are the wrong type of christian, then it's off to the concentration camps you go.
kek this x100000
>>
>>139978551
>>139978650
>>139978691
>>139978750
The existence of God is self-evident to anyone who isnt a 15yo kid. If He isnt our creator, then why curse him daily? You are offended by the believers be cause it questions your own self appointed supreme moral authority, it's why Atheists when given power like Stalin always attacks the pious.
>>
>>139979314
The difference between me and a muzzie is that I understand how to engage the enemy, make friends and win wars.
>>
>>139979331
>and I love everyone...
i'm so glad you can suck on several billion multicoloured dicks now!

so tolerant!
>>
File: zpa5lipwtngz.jpg (99KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
zpa5lipwtngz.jpg
99KB, 700x906px
>>139979295
>Nothing to live for
If you honestly believe that, maybe it's you with the problem.
>>
>>139979315
you can be whatever you please, what ever you wanna do you can, just don't press such beliefs on others that have already rejected it or haven't looked into it a bit themself
>>
>>139979414
>The existence of God is self-evident to anyone who isnt a 15yo kid
damn you flaunt your emotional maturity by believing in bullshit that's for fucking sure
>>
>>139979414
>The existence of God is self-evident to anyone who isnt a 15yo kid. If He isnt our creator, then why curse him daily? You are offended by the believers be cause it questions your own self appointed supreme moral authority, it's why Atheists when given power like Stalin always attacks the pious.
sick strawman you fucking autist
>>
>>139979497
Oh no, I have plenty to live for. I'm not wasting my life trying to fill a vacuum in my life with drugs, harassing people or drink.
>>
>>139978922
>>139978980
>>139978989
God is self-evident. What part dont you get? I assume you've just never had a science class in your life.
>>139979071
>>
>>139979414
>If He isnt our creator, then why curse him daily?
>This is the absolute best evidence I have for God existing
>that people say "oh God" when something bad happens
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>139979414
>
The existence of God is self-evident to anyone who isnt a 15yo kid. If He isnt our creator, then why curse him daily? You are offended by the believers be cause it questions your own self appointed supreme moral authority, it's why Atheists when given power like Stalin always attacks the pious.
You're absolutely delusional or a liar. Everything you just said is completely made up.

Not a single thing is based on reality.
>>
>>139979414
>i have no arguments,oh no!
>wait,I don't need an argument,it's self evident!
>the fact that they don't believe shows they're retarded!!
You are nothing if not pitiful,Christcuck.
>>
>>139979687
>I assume you've just never had a science class in your life.
Nothing is self evident in science. Everything requires requires proof.
>>
>>139979438

You are just mad i'm not sucking yours, fag. ;)
>>
File: 1503662302264.jpg (111KB, 843x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1503662302264.jpg
111KB, 843x1280px
>>139979414
The church steals from the people. The church rapes our kids. The church thinks it has the right to judge people. The Pope is a fucking cuck. God's not real, and you should grow up.
>>
>>139979687
self-evident in what way? What the fuck have you been smoking? Instead of giving logical and factual evidence to the existence of god you simply repeat yourself and say "if u dont belive in muh fairy man your stuped"
>>
>>139979687
>switching to the "you're retarded if you can't see that it's self-evident" argument
Have a nice day Christfag.
>>
>>139979209
I need help with this too. Spiritual fulfillment is something that I severely lack from Atheism. The most spiritual experiences I've had are DMT trips lol.
>>
>>139979845
yeah furious m8 i've always wanted a chubby american faggot to eat my dick like they eat a hamburger
>>
>>139977903
When I was little I wanted my parents to help me climb a tree because I couldn't reach it. They told me I had to do it myself. They were right.
>>
>>139980000
checked
>>
>>139980058
didn't want to know about your parental abuse

in fact didn't want to know a single thing about you so fuck off
>>
File: 1501742667106.jpg (87KB, 376x456px) Image search: [Google]
1501742667106.jpg
87KB, 376x456px
There are plenty of people who've never had some atheist revelation, but by definition are atheists.
Those are the ones who won't mention it unless you ask, and simultaneously the non obnoxious ones, so you're probably getting a skewed perspective.
>>
File: 1504314760721.jpg (104KB, 594x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504314760721.jpg
104KB, 594x640px
>>139968870
>>
>>139980000
>yeah furious m8 i've always wanted a chubby american faggot to eat my dick like they eat a hamburger
well according to them dig's you actually do sooo......
>>
>>139980203
don't tell me don't want to know
>>
>>139968870
Atheists are literally non empathic. Empathy is a requirement for any spiritual being.
>>
>>139980000

I think you are missing out, but that's your choice, m8.

Also, nice quads.
>>
File: 1489254507414.png (376KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1489254507414.png
376KB, 490x490px
>>139968870
I occasionally smoke but recognize how degenerate and embarrassing the typical stoner crowd is. And you'll come to realize God in the traditional Judeo-Christian sense is a lie if you think about it for more than 20 seconds.
>>
>>139980147
Then why did you ask? Are you admitting that you just came here to feel superior to everyone who doesn't believe like you? Isn't that what you believe Christians do? Since you came here to talk about you, and not me, tell me about yourself.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>139980147
>a parent telling his kid if he wants to climb the tree he has to do it himself is child abuse
>>
File: latest.png (694KB, 651x893px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
694KB, 651x893px
>>139980264
You'll get no sympathy from me, christcuck.
>>
>>139980345
yeah i feel superior to you
>>
File: 1502919914620.png (633KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502919914620.png
633KB, 522x800px
Atheism is true. Life is suffering either way, read Kierkegaard. Why are be sad? Only pain makes someone feel truly alive. Regret haunts even the greatest of us.
>>
>>139980263
don't expect something from be senpai you asked for a chubby murican man, I'm a fit (for the most part) American man
>>
>>139980452
>Only pain makes someone feel truly alive.
stoics had a better idea about that
>>
>>139980499
even gays have standards apparently
>>
>>139980578
wat
>>
>>139980452
<whispers>
Psst. You know he was Christian right.?
>>
File: images0D4G5B1V.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images0D4G5B1V.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>139980418
Lol I don't need your sympathy, I have Christ. Try and keep up.
>>
>>139968870
>sad, self-destructive lives
>according to a christfag

DUDE UNCONDITIONAL COMPASSION AND FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR ENEMIES LMAO
>>
>>139980654
i dunno are you propositionig me what are you talking about

fuck this i'm going to bed
>>
>>139979541
18+
>>139979612
not an argument, why reply?
>>139979712
I'm not here to convert you. You are absolutely lost and irredeemable.
>>139979744
Yet another non-reply. I see a pattern.
>>139979753
It's like an elementary school playground in here. If you had original insults I'd probably try to argue, but you're all so childlike.
>>139979786
Science and God are unopposed subjects.
>>139979874
Does your mama know you are on the internet son?
>>139979883
In every way, you are simply blind to the things that question your solidified self centric worldview - including God.
>>
>>139980718
remember to lock your doors so the local emu war lord doesn't get you
>>
>>139980683
Satan > God
>>
>>139980419
Hmm.
Usually people only spend hours telling everybody how great they are when they are insecure about themselves...
>>
>>139980769
>not an argument, why reply?
cause I fucking can
>In every way, you are simply blind to the things that question your solidified self centric worldview - including God.
yet again, nothing to back this retarded claim up, just more ramblings from a blind man
>>
>>139980769
Why are 90% of your replies nothing but shitty comebacks and ad-hominems? Address our arguments for fuck's sake.
>>
>>139979936
You are unable to even properly bait your retarded immoral ideas properly. Here's one last pity (You)
>>
File: greedy.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
greedy.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>139968870
>Is it because they don't know Christ?

Typical Christian is typical.
>>
File: hillarypirest.jpg (82KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
hillarypirest.jpg
82KB, 500x620px
>>139980862
LOL. Thanks Hillary.
>>
>>139980817
i want the whole world to know that those things run away if they see people unless they're guarding a nest

and they do it at a million miles an hour so shooting them is actually hard after they're alert

srs this emu war shit has been going on for years it was literally aus making fun of itself pls no moar mention
>>
>>139980995
I think my brain just quit on even trying to piece together whatever the hell you're even trying to say
>>
>>139968870

>"It's never to late to accept Christ."

"It's never to late to believe in the supernatural and talking snakes and burning bushes and holy zombie men and ghosts and leprachauns and...."
>>
>>139981012
Satan actually cares about humanity. He loves us, he embraces us for who are. The kikes, the slimes, and the cucks all worship the same disgusting "God."
>>
>>139980958
Your claim is what, this world is nothing, God doesnt exist, therefore be a selfish immoral jew? Enjoy your atheistic depression.
>>
>>139980862
Satan is the reason god hates fags. Satan is literally a faggot.
>>
File: Greedy2.jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Greedy2.jpg
103KB, 600x600px
>>139981010
>>
>>139981057
just banting aussie no one actually has anything against you about that
>>
>>139981124
Now, Andy did you hear about this one?
Tell me, are you locked in the punch?
Andy are you goofing on Elvis, hey, baby?
Are we losing touch?
If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon
If you believe there's nothing up his sleeve, then nothing is cool
>>
>>139981012
Hillary's a kike shit puppet btw.
>>
>>139981219
You are deceived.
>>
>>139981222
literally not at all what I said, you're just putting words in my mouth at this point, try harder
>>
>>139981318
elaborate
>>
>>139981118
If you wernt an illiterate sophomore and tried to argue a point i'd engage, but you just sling insults like most jews of your kind.
>>
>>139968870
Consider suicide.
>>
>>139981124
try all you like. reddit space
you are denying the exact thing that jews want you to deny
there are only 2 religions, and you are on the jew side
>>
File: no_please.jpg (124KB, 1664x2260px) Image search: [Google]
no_please.jpg
124KB, 1664x2260px
>>
>>139981506
you're made zero points, the only thing you've said is "the existence of god is self-evident and if you don't see it you're a 15yr old" and i can sling whatever god damn word i please whenever i damn well please, why? because fuck you that's why
>>
>>139977850
You need a grand mother to set you straight or something, if you have a kid and are unwed you've done something wrong. I hope you find God before you turn into one of these reprobated demonic jews in this thread. Good luck.
>>
>>139980508
Even if I somehow became God Him/Her/Them/It-self, I would not escape regret. It would not fulfill me. Nothing is enough.
>>
>>139981318
I am not deceived, cuck. Without Satan humanity would be mindless.
>>
>>139981124

Well, it's not.
>>
File: WQFvsx5.png (50KB, 460x413px) Image search: [Google]
WQFvsx5.png
50KB, 460x413px
>>
File: Selection_652.png (52KB, 1131x149px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_652.png
52KB, 1131x149px
>>139968870
(((People))) like Rogen aren't atheist.
They sell you that shit because it's in (((their))) own interests
>>
File: MjXZjH1.png (530KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
MjXZjH1.png
530KB, 610x457px
>>
>>139982057
Based.
Satan is a liar and a corrupter. God has a low tolerance for evil.
>>
>>139982330
>Leaf
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
File: smile-cause-satan-loves-you.png (13KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smile-cause-satan-loves-you.png
13KB, 800x800px
>>139981240
>>
>>139981848
This is the problem with 90% of you Christcucks. Look ,we're not stupid. If we had evidence of a God,we'd at least acknowledge it. If we knew it was our immortal soul on the line for sure,most if not all of us would worship it. But the fact that all of you resort to flinging shit and saying "y'all just want to sin" reduces your """argument""" to shit. Calling us degenerate Jews is not an argument. Learn to bring up valid points instead.
>>
>>139981879
It's because you are an empty pit, personified
>>
>>139981124
>I'm logical for instead believing that matter, space and time literally magically came from nothingness and the infinite monkey theorem supports this by saying that given infinite time, monkeys could piece together complex pieces of literature and organize them accordingly while jumping and shitting around the place because Dawkins said so

Lol atheists everytime.
>>
>>139982774
didnt read
>>
>>139982149

>Is "Satan"
>Writes not one but 3 chronicles of the same story that not simply advocates murder, slavery, death, incest, and rape but demands it. Even going so far as too perverse the message of a simple, good willed man, possessing his dying crucified body all so he can reanimate it using necromancy and perverse the message said Jew on a stick wished to die for.

Fixed that for you....
>>
>>139982934
As expected. Point proven.
>>
>>139982149
Obviously youve never read the testimony of St. John. Lucifer advocates far worse than any of those things.
>>
>>139982934
Ok yea, you have to be just b8ing, good job you got me good with it
>>
>>139982877
>Nothing can come from nothing
>btw, God came from nothing
theists
>>
>>139983176
this to the max
>>
>>139983176
The bible says in many places that god is without beginning or end. God is everything, everywhere. Try again.
>>
>>139983446
My magic book says that you're wrong therefore I'm right" fucking kek
>>
>>139983446
Therefor he came from nothing. What else do you think that implies?

You could just as easily say a godless universe has no beginning or end.
>>
>>139979295
>Christians are supposed to be perfect

No, it's just that former addicts and the mentally unstable are drawn to Christianity because it gives them a sense of purpose/proselytizers target them because they are vulnerable. In my country, Christians tend to be this type, besides old people and foreigners.
>>
>>139983532
Fail troll is fail
>>139983562
Lel you literally fail at logic. Without beginning literally means there was no beginning, Ie, god has Always existed.
>>
>>139983840
And if there was no beginning that means it didn't come from anything retard.

And the same could be purposed for the universe.
>>
>>139968870
i accept christ into my essence
>>
>>139983162
I'll still reply to you, he was too childish to bother.
>>139983444
You're deluded.
>>
>>139983939
To come from nothing would mean that at one point God didn't exist you mental midget.
>>
>>139984154
You can also interpret that to mean that there is no *cause* for God.
>He came from nothing because he always existed

Which is what christfags seem to enjoy making fun of atheists because they think they think the same thing about the origin of the universe (even though that's not always the case).
>>
>>139983840
This is you're welfare doctor tyrone, I'm sorry but you've been diagnosed with severe retardation, the only cure is the lead pill
>>
File: Photo-8.jpg (23KB, 480x333px) Image search: [Google]
Photo-8.jpg
23KB, 480x333px
>>139968870
>atheists
>>
>>139968870
I'm an atheist who appreciates Christian values and attends Church, but i just don't believe the bible. What does that make me?

>inb4 faggot
>>
>>139986972
a faggot
>>
sage you fucking christcuck
>>
>>139986972
Matthew Heimbach
>>
>>139978101
Fell for it too, when i was younger.
Not anymore.
>>
>>139969738
aw, your lil book said a mean thing about me =[
>>
>>139974837
Yet every iteration of faith that is "reasonable" is ingrained into us. Faith does not give you moral direction, the Bible was written by man, therein lies why it "makes sense". Aptly put:

Good people will do good things
Bad people will do bad things
To get a good person to do bad things takes religion

After all, Muslims can make the same claims you can... They are in your camp in this. And so are your so hated Jews, who not only fathered your religion but practice deception openly as an article of faith.
>>
File: 1502144597092.jpg (79KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
1502144597092.jpg
79KB, 720x528px
>>139974531
I got a (you) out of you though
>>
File: 1502121750554.png (109KB, 520x763px) Image search: [Google]
1502121750554.png
109KB, 520x763px
>>139975834
Yet high IQ is directly in correlation with atheism. That really roasts my almonds.
>>
believing in a religion is what muslims do... see how that turn out

real man are free thinkers and dont need a doctrine created by nomads 2000y ago to understand the world or fullfill their lives...
>>
>>139975863
>>139983003
>>139972698

is that why Jews hate him so much they piss themselves at the sight of a cross?

>>139971932
>>139970484
>>139972624
>>139973482
>>139986972
>>139982134
most Jews are atheists. in fact, I would say ALL Jews who don't believe in Jesus are atheists and only use religion to "muh chosen land"

>>139980452
you must be authentically mentally retarded

>>139972426
she is wise. may God bless her and you too.
>>
>>139991374
>Believing in jewish statistics
>>
File: 1502146039978.png (728KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502146039978.png
728KB, 720x540px
>>139968870
>weed is sad and self-destructive

It's cheap, natural, and pisses off the pharmaceutical industry. I see no problem with it.
>>
>>139992778
as long as you are strong enough to keep a day pause between two days intoxication
i know i am not, so i don't smoke at all and consume cookies only every 2 months
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.