[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I just as bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 5688-454838961.jpg (101KB, 930x720px) Image search: [Google]
5688-454838961.jpg
101KB, 930x720px
I went to Japan to teach for a couple of years and ended up having sex just about every other night with a different woman each time. I never pull out so I assume I have more than a few illegitimate children. My question is, if I went over there and fucked hundreds of women without ever pulling out am I just as bad as a Muslim in Europe?
>>
>>139965452
Did you forcefully rape them? Did you beat and murder or maim them?

No? Then no. while you are degenerate, you are not as bad.
>>
>>139965543
No. Its strange but confidence there can get you laid alot and very easily if you are a white person. I go back next year but I think this time I'll try to actually get a wife instead. Its just hard when you know you can get a different woman so easily.
>>
>>139965452
Damn Joseph, chill
>>
>>139965452

How does it feel to be in the shoes of a BBC? feel good?
>>
>>139965872
Ohh god, am I a nigger? How do I fix this?
>>
>>139965991
Wear a condom you idiot.
>>
>>139965991
Marry a woman you love and remain faithful to her, obviously.
>>
File: cans of guns.jpg (1MB, 2296x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cans of guns.jpg
1MB, 2296x1600px
>>139965452
>>139965991
It's fine.

I've also sewn about as many wild oats.

The women find ways to manage, as they have throughout all of time.

It's just the virgin marriage-cucks who are memeing so hard against you. meanwhile their wives sleep with other men and they are none the wiser.
>>
>>139965452
Hmmm....
>>139963210
>>
>>139965452
I'd be terrified of catching an STD if I were you

anyway enjoy your offspring I guess, your genes will live on in to the future!
>>
>>139967754
There are no STD in Japan, people are too afraid of sex there
>>
How did you meet them ? Online or in person ?? Been thinking about jap for a while
>>
Yes it's bad you fucking retard, the hybrids will push for more diversity and open the floodgates. Youre fucking over the ethnic makeup of a country just because you want to get your dick wet
>>
>>139970327
In person mainly. Most were probably 7/10 occasionally an 8 or 9 but mostly either 19 yr olds or late 20s women.
>>
>>139965452
No your not bad OP you're just trying to solve their population crisis your way one pussy at a time
>>
>>139965991
Stop fucking gooks and get a white wife you faggot.
>>
>>139967754
hi anon, i've had STD's they aren't that bad. Modern medicine fixes them all. Just ask for pencilin, you'll be surpised how many stds it wipes out. the kike medicine industry likes to promote the myth that each std needs a special drug, and that every 10 years the disease evolves to become resistant, so you need another even more expensive drug, but my experience suggests this is bulshit. also AIDS is a myth.
>>
>>139965452
stfu with your white guilt, and just outline your method so we can all go do it next year. Where you banging your students? Is it illegal for Jap teachers to bang their student like it is in kike controlled cultures?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.