[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove me wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13

File: 0WGK-BSE_hY.jpg (66KB, 425x670px) Image search: [Google]
0WGK-BSE_hY.jpg
66KB, 425x670px
Fascism is an open terrorist dictatorship of the most reactionary, most chauvinistic, most imperialistic elements of financial capital
>>
>>139964695
>implying this is bad
>>
>>139964735
That's rich.
>>
>>139964695
Fascism generally supported private propriety and a profit-driven society, but strongly opposed large scale capitalism and globalism. It basically allowed it, as long as it didn't interfere with the goals and sovereignty of the state. In the end fascism was strongly against free market and in favor of autarchism and economic protectionism.

I laugh at ancap faggots using the helicopter meme and pinochet imagery. They would be the first one thrown off helicopters in a fascist society.
>>
File: IMG_1497.jpg (88KB, 800x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1497.jpg
88KB, 800x506px
>>139964695
>opposed to Bolshevism
>>
>>139965212
>in favor of autarchism
Fuck. I meant autarky, not autarchism.
>>
>>139964695
Basically yeah. Although I'm not sure why you had to include "terroristic".
>>
>>139964695

> Against freemasonry
> seized dozens of banks
> Aristocratic Ideal

> imperialistic elements of financial capital

lel
>>
>>139964695
Retard, Fascism is a revolutionary movement that benefits the proletariat.

Superior to both explosive decadant capitalism and Jewish culture destroying communism.
>>
>>139965391
It's really intresting that there is no single one party or organisation in USA which supports бoльшeвизм. You guys really rooted out those ideas well and intead of strong organised opposing force with you have blue-haired fat otakus who ruin lee monuments.
>>
>>139965761
I'll explain. In this definition terrorism is made by the ruling class on their own people or groups of people in thir country. For example: jews in nazi germany were terrorised scared and driven away despite the fact that they was the citizens of the germany.
In our mind because all of this allahu akbar shit terror is something more religion-based or even race-based in some minds, but it isn't .
>>
>>139965839
Then what about Krupp, the one of the largest capitalists who supported hitler and used slave labour of ostarbaiters from occupied ussr and europe countries? How did slaves benefit from their slavery to this guy?
But his support to the hitler was geniune, because of the actions of the reich he and his capital were actually beneficiars.
>>
>>139967528
you act like krupp would have done this by himself
hitler did it for him because he was in a war and krupp was supplying him fucking loads of shit
>>
>>139964695
>Fascism is an open terrorist dictatorship of the most reactionary, most chauvinistic, most imperialistic elements of financial capital
I agree mostly except with the use of "terrorism" it really doesn't belong there.
Aside from that what is wrong with any of that?
>>
File: 149941277871.jpg (144KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
149941277871.jpg
144KB, 498x450px
>>139964735
This.
>>
>>139968202
krupp ssupported hitler because he knew that his ideology will suffice his intrest as a capitalist.
And krupp was making a large fortunes on this war, yes.
>>139968466>>139968518>>139964735
Basically he is classic imperialist, who was increasing his capital on misery of others. And this is what is wrong.
>>
>>139964695
>of the most reactionary, most chauvinistic, most imperialistic elements of financial capital

Wrong, there are no Jews in fascism.
>>
>>139965859
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA
>implying
>>
>>139969898
And what the fuck are they doing now? Reading marx all day and screeching about unfair system? They even don't spread agitation and propaganda like for example russian communist movement now. They appear only in wikipedia and not in the media.
Or maybe I am just know nothiong about them and they do struggle, but i just don't know.
>>
>>139970153
It wasn't for its time, as well as once capitelissm was superior to feodal society. But time is moving on and ideas that was progressive became reactionistic in due time. So it has been replaced.
>>
>>139970258
>Reading marx all day and screeching about unfair system?
Nope, that's the Democratic party.
>>
>>139964695

you're right but communism is worse since they don't even have to oppress you on purpose you automatically start starving either way
>>
File: 1467726607935.jpg (22KB, 306x350px) Image search: [Google]
1467726607935.jpg
22KB, 306x350px
In the Fascist conception of history, man is man only by virtue of the spiritual process to which he contributes as a member of the family, the social group, the nation, and in function of history to which all nations bring their contribution. Hence the great value of tradition in records, in language, in customs, in the rules of social life
wow sounds terrible
>>
File: 1480879452925.jpg (58KB, 625x714px) Image search: [Google]
1480879452925.jpg
58KB, 625x714px
Democratic regimes may be described as those under which the people are, from time to time, deluded into the belief that they exercise sovereignty, while all the time real sovereignty resides in and is exercised by other and sometimes irresponsible and secret forces. Democracy is a kingless regime infested by many kings who are sometimes more exclusive, tyrannical, and destructive than one, even if he be a tyrant.
wow sounds like they didnt give a shit about the common man
>>
>>139970971
Riiiiiight, because north korea and early ussr wasn't a struggling half dead ill countries in a middle of civil war, and oc course nobody EVER put sanction on them, banning essentual points of import.
Surely it's just a Red's fault in starvation, and under a great tzar NIkilashka The Second every single peasant had a 1000 square miles of land to never starve!
And don't forget the superior agricultural tech of
20th sentury empire - a hoe! Who needs to manifacture tractors?
>>
>>139965610
Stupid question but would it be possible to have a nationalistic free market (I know not technically free, but free within the nation) that is geared toward autarky.
>>
File: 1445338624858.png (20KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
1445338624858.png
20KB, 936x590px
>>139971771
when you declare that russians need to start growing corn to help keep them from starving but dont know that you cant grow corn in russia so it makes the starvation even worse but its okay cause you can just blame it on sactions even though you got the corn from the people youre blaming the sactions on
>>
File: IMG_4092.jpg (103KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4092.jpg
103KB, 1024x673px
>>139964695
We need to end Jewish occupation of our intellectual life.
>>
>>139972099
Come on. Free market only works in small scale like literally in the marketplace.When we talking about the larger scales like fo example national industrial level - there iss no free market there, only large monopolies. Monopolies are logical result and actually a goal of any particapent of the free market, Because as a capitalist you want your bisness and capital to grow. If your capital not growing - you will lose in competition, by eventually bankrupt or being buyout by other competitors.

Free market
???
Monopoly

Capitalism
???
Imperialism
>>
File: Original_Flag_of_Venezuela_2006.png (233KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Original_Flag_of_Venezuela_2006.png
233KB, 2000x1333px
when your country has the most oil in the world so you use the money to buy microwaves for everybody and base your economic policies on labour theory instead of regular economics that have been proven to work but then it all falls apart and everyone is starving but its okay cause you can just blame it on sanctions even though your country is one of the richest in the most sought after natural resources in the world
>>
>>139964695
what does "open terrorist" mean?
>>
>>139972967
it means whatever you need it to mean at any given moment to prove your point thats why its vague
>>
>>139964695
So how could it be bad? Look at all the terrorism elsewhere and nobody gives a shit because MUH ACCEPTANCE!! It is TIME, very much time to make the western world a nightmare for all the beautiful diversity who want us dead.
>>
>>139972811
>Come on. Free market only works in small scale like literally in the marketplace.
And a planned economy doesn't work between even just two people.
>>
>>139964695
Fascism is a nationalistic reaction to Bolshevism. Without Bolsheviks, there is no fascism. Through the elimination of radical communist agitators, you will also see the end of Fascism.

Fascism only exists because of crimes of communists against states, people's and traditions. It is the need of deranged utopians and their quest to force an impossible dream upon a pragmatic reality by any means necessary that causes reactionary elements such as Fascism to rise and oppose them.

I am by no means a fascist, but it has to be understood that the movement only started to oppose the red terror.
>>
>>139972811
>Free market only works in small scale like literally in the marketplace
are you fucking high?

Laptops-what is apple, dell, compaq, lenovo, HP, acer, etc...
TV's-what is zenith, samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic etc...

I could literally keep going on and on in various other market sectors but you're unable to see past the merits of your ideological position.
>>
>>139969781
Since it's obvious that you are a communist, how do you rationalize the gulag? Or the abuse of kulaks?
>>
Why the fuck do communist even post on here or use the internet? Seriously unless you're using pic related as your device of entry onto the Internet then fuck off. You're all ideological sell outs.
>>
>>139971771
If it's Hitlers fault a bunch of prisoners died of starvation, it's Stalin's fault a bunch of prisoners died of starvation.
>>
>>139974006
Gulag is overrated because right now we, happy people of blessed capitalistic society, have in custody more people than was in gulag.
>>
File: 1466563250378.gif (32KB, 608x788px) Image search: [Google]
1466563250378.gif
32KB, 608x788px
>>139974209
>>
File: AmFash.jpg (53KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
AmFash.jpg
53KB, 1080x720px
>>139964695
Some people deserve terror it might make them better people. Rule of law.
A reactionary is a person who holds political views that favor a return to the status quo ante. I love Latin. I do not see anything wrong with that. I want to end the war and return to a time before it.
Chauvinistic, I am a nationalist.
Imperialistic, you keep throwing words together that are neutral in meaning thinking they are insults. I want to bring freedom to the world at the point of a gun. Then hand everyone a gun and leave. If they kill each other and impose something evil we do it again. Sooner or later they will become human or kill them selves off.
Oh elements of financial capital. Yea, I don't like other cultures that are subversive either. So what culture are you? Because all of the major cultures of the world are Fascist. Western culture is just the least right now due to demoralization. We are more honest and just want to kill you on the field of battle then stab you in the back.
>>
>>139974209
Capitalists invented - we using for our goals. Even if it's against them.
>>
>>139974579
I don't think your appalling real crime rate and your prison system have anything to do with the gulag. As we all know, the gulag was used primarily as a system of internment for political dissidents, the intelligentsia and any other people deemed dangerous to the revolution, but not so dangerous as to immediately shoot or car crash.

Your answer is intellectually dishonest and I'm getting tired of your disingenuous and poorly thought out arguments. Granted, I have been worn down by waves of unintelligent communists for years. I just want you to know that your gay ideology spawns it's own opposition because it is so inherently repulsive. It is a disgusting mode of thought because it is observed by disgusting, petty, envious people.
>>
>>139974938
>As we all know, the gulag was used primarily as a system of internment for political dissidents
Read less of Coлжeницын and more of the real docs of those "dissidents". Rapists, murdorers and thievs
>>
>>139975307
I did. The families of people accused of bogus crimes and convicted on trumped up charges don't apply to the red terror. You're a tankie, aren't you? A Stalin apologist. I think you would be best served by doing real research into the matter of totalitarianism. It's not a good or natural state of affairs for a bank robber to wield unlimited power over the proletariat.
>>
File: this.jpg (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
175KB, 600x600px
>>139964735
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.