[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best communism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: patrickcommunism.jpg (41KB, 752x440px) Image search: [Google]
patrickcommunism.jpg
41KB, 752x440px
So far, most communist societies have failed because of their overly totalitarian nature. Examples include the USSR and Mao's China, who were so totalitarian that you couldn't even contradict the fucking idiots who were saying that plants help each other grow.

This had me wondering, is non-totalitarian communism possible, and if so, has it been tried?
>>
>>139963008
Communism probably works okay in groups of no more than twenty people living in the woods together, and even then you'll probably run into problems. People are dicks and you cannot compel them to help one another.
>>
>>139963195
No offence, but if you wanted to post a general criticism of communism, you could've done much better. Pic related.
>>
>>139963316
Well fuck your thread then, old bean.
>>
>>139963421
Sorry anon.
>>
It failed because Equality is a lie.
>>
>>139963008
Long story short, no. Ironically, maybe it would have come about if Marx never existed.

However, the one thing about Marx's writing that leftists always ignore, to their detriment, is that the revolution is supposed to be organic and spontaneous. Ironically, the moment you get the intelligentsia on board pushing various kinds of accellerationism, they've already lost. Especially since most of their strategies involve creating social divisions to ratchet up social alienation - flooding the nation with foreigners, shoving faggots and trannies in your face, demanding your history be erased. And yet, their entire utopia relies on perfect social cohesion and everyone working towards a greater good. But after the last 50 years, do you honestly foresee a future in which niggers truly see themselves as indistinguishable from white people and adjust their behavior accordingly?
>>
>>139965415
>demanding your history be erased
Odd, I can't remember seeing that from communism.
>>
>>139967294
Are you retarded, or a "real communism has never been tried" type?

The cultural revolution in China was about destroying history.

Russian communists imposed atheism which was pretty rough on the historical religion of slavs

Modern day.commies all throughout western europe and the commonwealth are demanding statues be removed censor the offensive parts of history

I could think of more examples, but I don't really need to. Just read a book, faggot.
>>
>>139967645
Points taken, I need to read more.

>Are you retarded, or a "real communism has never been tried" type?
Neither, I'm just curious if non-totalitarian communism could or has been tried.
>>
>>139967294
Stalin ereased and or descredited every Party official from the revolution through the civil war from the history books.
He also ordered many "historical" films to be made to teach history. non of those were near factual. + what >>139967645 said
>>
File: DELET THIS.png (336KB, 442x323px)
DELET THIS.png
336KB, 442x323px
Communism ultimately destroys everything it touches, with the effect of prolonging our escape from this shithole planet as immortal cyborgs with AI ladies.
>>
>>139968447
Seems legit.
>>
>>139963008
>Yugoslavia
case closed
>>
>>139971886
What happened?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.