[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation North Korean Burger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: p5d.jpg (22KB, 450x279px) Image search: [Google]
p5d.jpg
22KB, 450x279px
So, an idea popped in my head on how we defeat North Korea.

So apparently being rough and tough with em has basically yielded zero results. So how about we go in the extreme opposite direction?

I suggest we dump billions worth of fast food, consumer electronics, luxury items, entertainment products etc. over to the North Koreans and use it as leverage to get the soldiers, people and certain parts of the country addicted to the western decadent lifestyle. When people no longer are hungry, it's easier for them to think critically and demand changes.
>>
>>139961159
South Korea is already doing that.

Next.
>>
>>139961159
>So, an idea popped in my head on how we defeat Denmark.
>
>So apparently being rough and tough with em has basically yielded zero results. So how about we go in the extreme opposite direction?
>
>I suggest we dump billions of Muslims, consumer confidence, luxury items, entertainment products etc. over to the Danes and use it as leverage to get the soldiers, people and certain parts of the country addicted to the culturally vibrant decadent lifestyle. When people no longer are assertive, it's easier for them to think progressively and demand changes.
>>
>>139961159

an atomic bomb would be less destructive, not even joking
>>
>>139961791
Not enough.
>>
>>139961159
>North Korea has no central bank
>Completely self sufficient
>100% racially pure
>This kike want to destroy this
Go eat shit Schlomo
>>
>>139961842
You are a mad genius autist legend.
>>
>>139961159
Why the fuck would we need to destroy North Korea? You don't actually believe the fake news do you?
>>
>>139961159
>defeat North Korea.
Good goyim.
Make sure to get Iran, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan too. Because reasons!
>>
>>139961159
> I suggest we dump billions worth of fast food, consumer electronics, luxury items, entertainment products etc. over to the North Koreans and use it as leverage to get the soldier

To some extent everything of this is already there. Read more CNN and never try to find out by yourself, good goyim.
>>
>>139964921
this is actually a good point.
>>
>>139961159
Leave North Korea alone they just don't want to be ruled by Jews is all. They have a traditional, homogeneous and degenerate free society. Stop trying to ruin that for them just because we in the West are fucked.
>>
>>139961791
This.
South Korea has attempt to expose North Koreans to the outside but it doesn't work because the regime has them brain washed.
Plus if you're caught with the wrong thing you go to prison.
>>
>>139966930

Yeah, this threads stupid.

Let the damn north Koreans just be north koreans.
>>
File: 1503776128902.png (350KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
1503776128902.png
350KB, 600x507px
>>139966930
>>139967689
>We gotta get North Career. We gotta get Kim. My advisors tell me so. I have the best advisors, folks. The best!
>>
>>139964921
>Completely self sufficient

Hardly.. the people are starving and they rely on handouts from China and the US.
It's like you're an actual retard.
>>
>>139969423
Where do you get this information from?
>>
>>139969747
From his government and his media, of course. It's funny how the average Amerifat, no matter whether a break-the-system SJW or a frog-memeing Drumpfshit both rail against 'fake news' - unless it's about war. Then it must be true! Then they lap it up like thirsty dogs.
>>
t. 12 year old
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.