[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Scotland so cucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1503823735835.png (362KB, 1065x696px) Image search: [Google]
1503823735835.png
362KB, 1065x696px
Why is Scotland so cucked?
>>
scotland doesnt have enough diversity yet to understand how damaging it is
>>
The Scottish have always hated the English. They would rather bow to the krauts and frogs than follow an Englishman.

They also require EU funding more than the rest of England since Thatcher ripped all the resource money from Scotland to fund her London expansion into the service sector.
>>
>>139958813
Only rural and suburban retards voted to stay, educated city people chooses to leave
>>
>>139958813

The SNP are fucked.

doesn't change us still being a bunch of easily led lemmings but now atleast we're less likely to tear britain apart as a sort of virtue signalling.
>>
They should really make a by-county comparison of % voted Leave and % of residents of foreign British origin.
>>
>>139959315
Couldn't be more wrong. Stats have shown a greater proportion of educated individuals voted to remain. The more money you get paid the more likely you were to vote remain too.

Of course this is stats, and it could have been because of the indoctirination you get in higher education, but we will never know.
>>
File: (((THEY))) LIVE.gif (1MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
(((THEY))) LIVE.gif
1MB, 500x270px
>>139959585
(((educated)))
>>
>>139959585
It's partially the indoctrination and partially the disconnect with the working men (the true brits really) that the rich and spoiled uni children have.
Also richer people tend to care more about their shekels than the country
London needs to be nuked from orbit.
>>
>>139959740
Exactly. That's what I believe (people get indoctrinated at university)... can't disagree that statistically speaking they are more educated
>>
>>139960012
>people get indoctrinated at university
Explain how.
>>
>>139958813
To be fair they also saved us from Corbyn so they're not all bad.
I don't really mind the scots or the welsh or the northern irish, I just wish they would stop being so fucking arsepained about getting BTFO and work with us.
>>
>>139958884
Only retards thought Brexit was about immigration. Most shitskins in Britain come from old colonies and it has nothing to do with EU.
>>
File: Flag_of_Cornwall.png (3KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Cornwall.png
3KB, 1280x853px
Independent Cornwall when?
>>
>>139960012
If it is for some Mickey Mouse degree (Gender Studies, Social "Sciences", Economics, etc) , it's not education, it's propaganda
>>
>>139960088
>saved us from Corbyn
Corbyn would've been the best thing to have happened to western politics in a long time.
>>
>>139960140

Brexit was multi faceted. One significant facet was immigration. Immgrants to the UK overwhelmingly end up in the UK. Scotland is still like 95% white, as anon said they don't have enough 'diversity' yet to realise that it is actually awful.
>>
>>139958813

Becuase its full of Scottish.
>>
>>139960210
why is it always a fucking Jew
>>
>>139960066
You tell us
>>
>>139960066

Mandatory classes with Professor Goldstien on (((Critical Theory))) and (((Gender Studies))) are a bit part of it.
>>
>>139960066
Every professor is a liberal, a lot of them marxists the majority of people are liberal.
These people have no countering points to liberalism in campus, and because they have not yet joined the workforce or seen the real world, and so are highly idealistic (as we all are when we are children).

t. Went to Imperial and had to defend myself daily from these lunatics

>>139960210
Hahahahaha
How the fuck can you be a marxist and live in Israel? My god kikes must just develop this shit spontaneously.

Corbyn would have ruined the economy beyond belief and reversed brexit, it would have been the worst thing to happen to us in 50 years.
>>
Scots are legit subhumans.
>>
>>139960299
Not saying I support Corbyn or anything, but how are the Tories any better? They still want to flood the country with immigrants, and they're Orwellian statists. People getting sent to prison for Twitter hate crimes is happening on the Tories' watch.
>>
>>139960624
Because Corbyn wanted to literally seize private property of the rich overseas investors in London to use for refugees when greenfell burned.
He was a fucking pinko headcase and would have driven all of our investors and businesses abroad, along with reversing the referendum and allowing refugees in, to stimulate growth to make up for it.
>>
>>139958813
>>
>>139960870
>driven all of our investors and businesses abroad
and what's so bad about that? It's the best practical solution, second only hanging all these kikes off lampposts.
>>
>>139961182
What the fuck are you babbling about, we would slowly turn into a slav-tier shithole and we'd still have hundreds of thousands of shitskins pouring in.

We would just become europe's bitch, the refugee storage island
>>
>>139960624
Relatively sensible economic policies vs. Venezuela 2.0, no brainer
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.