[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you support corporate tyranny?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Treadonmesnake.jpg (11KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
Treadonmesnake.jpg
11KB, 500x339px
Why do you believe people shouldn't have universal healthcare, free secondary education, progressive taxes and extensive public services? Why would you hold such contempt for ordinary working people?
>>
>>139957290
to keep the population something to work for.
gotta have that carrot at the end of the stick or well end up complacent

also to keep the population regulated.
>>
>>139957290
https://mises.org/library/road-serfdom-0
because i dont like government and it is less efficient
>>
>>139957290
We are the "ordinary working people". So tell me, why should my money be wasted on niggers?
>>
>>139957645
Why should your money be wasted on socializing the losses of corporations with public funds?
>>
File: 1503648340274.jpg (31KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1503648340274.jpg
31KB, 640x427px
>>139957290
it's not the goberment
>>
>>139957290
>Why do you believe people shouldn't have universal healthcare, free secondary education, progressive taxes and extensive public services?
Because it can only be financed by means of violence and theft.
>>
someone will have to pay for my healthcare
>>
File: migeneral.jpg (46KB, 551x428px) Image search: [Google]
migeneral.jpg
46KB, 551x428px
>>139957746
Talk to your (((democratically))) elected representatives. Corporate welfare is not something libertarians or ancaps advocate for. That's an inherently statist problem.
>>
Universal medical care is not innovative. It is stagnant. I want to see man continue breakings the bonds of illness and injury. Transcend all suffering! I will not be satisfied with what satisfies a risk-averse career bureaucrat. The government is a wretched gatekeeper operating to the regress of an individually empowering culture.
>>
>>139957833
because the privat sector can provide all these things much cheaper.

The government is like a middle man, who connects public services and the people. But you have to pay taxes, which makes it inefficient.

I grew up without a father, who died when i was 10. my mother is part of the working class and the fucking kraut government takes 20% of our income. You cant imagine how much this hurts poor people
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.