[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to destroy his career?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Kraut_and_tea.jpg (67KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Kraut_and_tea.jpg
67KB, 1200x675px
Is it time to destroy his career?
>>
Who?
>>
>>139955622
Literally who?
>>
>>139955854

>goes to thread about someone he doesn't know
>can easily see his name in OP pic and find out what happened
>too lazy to google about him
>writes "Who?" instead
>>
i don't know who this is but i wouldn't be surprised if it's just some dude trying to get clicks by shilling outrage against his own vidoes or something.

he comes in implying that we already know what's up like he's fucking famous or something lol
>>
Meh, he is doing a good job of that himself.
>>
>>139955992
I think what they mean is that Kraut is an irrelevant cuck.
I know, sarcasm is hard, I get it.
>>
>>139955992

nobody cares about your shitty attempt to market your youtube channel here
>>
File: literally who.jpg (60KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
literally who.jpg
60KB, 600x360px
>>139955992
>>
>>139955992
why the fuck would i make any effort to figure this out myself when you haven't even given me a reason to want to. you're the one flustered about this so why not just fucking tell us?
>>
>>139955622
>caring about a pseudo-intellectual e-celeb doing anything for views and ad revenue by saying absolutely nothing new and keeping it PC for a wider audience

I couldn't care less, these people are a fraction of a fraction. People only really give attention to the "big" Youtube thinkers, like Peterson and Molymeme. Stop wasting your time over this incredibly petty drama, unless of course you're one of these pseudo-intellectual Youtubers, in which case, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>139955622
It's time you stopped self promoting

saged and
>reported
>>
>>139955622
don't interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake. just sit back, roll up a doob and laugh ur fuckin ass off browsing stormer on pedoweb... this is actually pretty fun days.
>>
>>139955622
Who is this faggot and why should any of us care?
>>
>>139956110

t. mind reader

>>139956130

Then don't.
>>
File: 1502303716694.jpg (22KB, 460x458px) Image search: [Google]
1502303716694.jpg
22KB, 460x458px
>>139956130
Exactly leaf, this is why we teamed up in WWII, I just woke up an it's 7am I can't be expected to read the file name and obviously know that it's the name of the guy.
>>
>>139955622
The absolute state of the (((skeptic community))) >>139955930

JUST
>>
>>139956615
i read the filename, i know the name of the guy. i'm still not interested enough to look it up. nothing was provided that would make me interested. someone is rudely demanding i look into something without giving me any reason to want to.

just fucking tell us whats going on or fuck off, how hard is it? i'm supposed to google this guy, watch some of his videos, figure out what he did thats pissed op off, etc. That's going to take at least 10 minutes, maybe 20 before i figure out what the fuck is going on.

This is retarded. Just tell me who kraut and tea are and why they've gone too far and maybe then i'll be interested enough to look into it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.