[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decrypting the Alt-Right: How to Recognize a F@scist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

I wouldn't consider myself a "conservative" necessarily, more like a centrist who likes to try and and understand all points of view. But after watching this video (link below) I am beginning to think that the right are just a bunch of people who are scared of change, almosy like a binch of old men set in their ways kinda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk

>tldr basically, why can't everyone just get along and love eachother? there is literally ZERO difference between human beings. skin color is just that - COLOR. THAT'S IT!

Maybe people on this website need to get out of their houses and and go experience hanging out with poepl that are different from yourself and you'll find out that human beings are not so different from you after all. the right is is just like the sjws they claim to hate.

Just go out and live your lives and be happ
>>
>>139953863
>and be happ-
>>
all this shilling tsk tsk
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Sx4BVGPkdzk/
remember to click on the little arrow next to OP's post number and report for advertising
>>
>>139953863
He's not wrong, but what strikes me as particularly hilarious is thathe sounds like some crackpot talking about masonic conspiracy and the fact the he play dress up doesn't lend him any credibility either.
>>
>>139953863
That is the most cringe inducing thing I've seen in awhile.
>>
File: fixed.png (2MB, 759x1079px)
fixed.png
2MB, 759x1079px
>>139953863
>>Just go out and live your lives and be happy
I fixed your photo
>>
File: 1322259941001.jpg (136KB, 456x337px)
1322259941001.jpg
136KB, 456x337px
>>139958732
>not removing tattoos as well

Lad.
>>
>>139959041
>Lad.
Got shit todo with me day, that high protein diet for my lifts won't cook it's self or walk it's self from the super market.
>>
File: 1504282805362.png (347KB, 480x309px)
1504282805362.png
347KB, 480x309px
>>139953863
pic related
>>
File: fixed.jpg (276KB, 1152x1079px)
fixed.jpg
276KB, 1152x1079px
>>139958732
I think this is what you were going for.
>>
>>139959354
>I think this is what you were going for.
Nope just shit posting while doing some life admin.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.