[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay WW2 Heroes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: absolue hero.jpg (92KB, 854x473px) Image search: [Google]
absolue hero.jpg
92KB, 854x473px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38932955

>*sips tea*

How does /pol/ handle the fact that they owe their freedom to homosexuals who fought against the Nazis in WW2?

>"Wouldn't it be wonderful if all our letters could be published in the future in a more enlightened time. Then all the world could see how in love we are."

Powerful.
>>
>>139952581
Damn, reading that article really made me tear up, so sad that people hate gays for no reason. These guys are heroes.

>*nods respectfully towards them*
>>
>>139952581
/pol/ will bitch and moan
>>
>>139952581
Difference is that this was a monogamous fag relationship, whilst the modern fag puts his dick in anything that moves and has super aids.
>>
>>139952791
/pol/ always bitches and moans because it's the only thing they can do, they have no power in the real world. Sad.
>>
File: IMG_0248.gif (3MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.gif
3MB, 480x292px
>>139952581
He in hell now like the rest of you will probably end up
>>
>>139952581
Disgusting. Alan Turing was a great mind that just happened to be gay and you're using him to support your narrative?
Just give them human rights that's all.
What we don't need to do is shove gays into kids face.
The fucking pride parade has retards walking around shoving dicks. You're saying ANYBODY should see that?!
Simple solution. Don't kill or torture gays. If a company discriminated against a gay, tell them to go to another company and spend their money there. Simple. That company doesn't want to earn their money. That company will earn less money for their decision.
>>
File: 1401422421407.jpg (2MB, 2273x4698px) Image search: [Google]
1401422421407.jpg
2MB, 2273x4698px
This reminds me of after the tranny military ban when they were trying to push "transgendered people who fought in the civil war", or Battlefield 1.

They keep trying to prop up "minorities" in previous wars, and soon they'll pretend WW2 was about "BLM, intersectional feminists, and antifa" versus "evil white men" (they already tried that last week)
>>
Also IIRC the Enigma cipher was solved by Poles, and the Lorenz chiper was solved by the first electronic computer in the world, designed by Tommy Flowers.

Turing did the same work that crossword champions did at Bletchely. Flowers got nothing for breaking the more important Lorenz cipher. The Polish scientists who worked on the Bombe which broke the Enigma cipher got nothing. Turing gets all the recognition.

Smart guy though, too bad he was on the wrong side.
>>
I have no problem with fags. Shit, my office is camp as a boyscout jamboree. But the activism annoys me. They can suck each other off all they want down at the bath house, but don't be preaching it to the children
>>
>>139953796
This
>>
>>139954635
the polish broke the easier version of the enigma. turing and bletchely broke the naval version, which was much more difficult.

both deserve credit in reality
>>
>>139952581
Free to throw homosexuals off buildings in 50 years
>>
>>139952581
we should make tea the new nazi thing
>>
>>139952581
Dude it was the past. They even maried women.
>>
>>139952581
No fag ever did or invented anything that a heterosexual couldn't or wouldn't have also done.
>>
>>139952581
wonder what they think of guy burgess?
>>
File: disgustingfags.jpg (60KB, 768x511px) Image search: [Google]
disgustingfags.jpg
60KB, 768x511px
>>139952581
I have no problems with gays, however i do have a problem with the ones that do gay prides and try to shove their sexuality in everyone's face. I don't care if you're gay, but if you make it an important part of your personality and keep talking about it then i'll hate you. Just suck dick and stfu
>>
>>139956540
this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.