[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the diversity think?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1486229742422.jpg (130KB, 1024x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1486229742422.jpg
130KB, 1024x1004px
Immigrants of /pol/, what do other immigrants think of Western nations and people?

>What do they think of multiculturalism?
>Do they think Western people are weak and cucked?
>Do they think they will always be allowed to live here?
>>
>>139952545
Bookmarked
>>
london is a diverse utopia
>>
Many of them want to take over. "be the conquerors"
>>
>>139953030
Are you diversity yourself or do you have personal experience with them?
>>
>>139952545
Brexit Reflections:

> Constituencies in the UK with lowest levels of immigration are most resistant to it.

> Demographic population growth is largest in those older than 70.

> Automation is replacing UK born workers with levels of education below degree level.

> Politicians proposing limitations on immigration are now back tracking like crazy to not be held to account over the promises made regarding increases in social funding.

I dno mayn, looks like my non-passing transgender ass is going to have to continue jamming with my Congolese, Jamaican, Muslim & Jewish pals. We don't give a fuck about what misguided reasons people have to make their own lives worse. We know how to live well from one another. We'd love to have u join the party racist anons. You just gotta not be racist no mo'

Western people are cucked by their own kind. That's the fucking funniest part. People thinking cucks like Trump or Farage won't throw them under the bus b/c you think you're like them. Truth is, they don't agree with the cucked brits/ americans.
>>
>>139952545
https://mobile.twitter.com/CallumTulley?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

This asshole is about to ruin the narrative in detaining foreign national prisoners in the uk and sending them back to there country. Enjoy having criminal illegal immgrants staying in the country
>>
>>139953800

Also the argument against multicultralism as a strategy to "preserve diversity" is a silly zero sum game.

> 1) Preserving diversity is less effective than actively fostering it by creating individualism in legitimate ways - what those ways are is the debate of identity politics. But sure, if you think owning a bank account, defining yourself by the way you are exploited by those richer than you, and spending your money on mass produced objects makes you feel unique, please continue; but you must accept you're being exploited.

> 2) Monoethinc states create a pre-determined shared identity for you to be assimilated into. You do not need to think for yourself about this. Your role and character and values are predetermined. If you lack the mental capacity to conduct these judgements and reflections for yourself, I understand. But you must accept you're being cucked.
>>
>>139954334
Foreign criminals running around killing and raping only helps the right.
>>
File: 76.png (237KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
76.png
237KB, 750x718px
never tired of winning
>>
that image must be at least 20 years old
>>
>>139954874
I know callum tulley and he didn't do it cause he is against the immigration state he did it cause he couldn't get custody manager promo and the BBC offered him a university placement if he sold out and help promote there narrative when it comes to immigration
>>
I think is a very bad thing to let in all this at the same times. Is not easy always for them to be civilised because they are not doing this before in home land. They are not wanting to change there ways to reflect big difference from home land. You had let in to many of this people and now they act a little bit the same as they are acting in the home lands because they never never do speak to a Britain or try not to be acting in ways of at home. I was wanting to enjoy a British possible of life not Pakistan! Also there is a many people who is wanting to make country bad with purpose like there religion is saying to do and I also not like this people. I am a Muslim but I reject this peoples opinion. I leave to make good life faraway from this because they are not a pacific people like the British and some of this people are dogs. They are bad people not like English people. But also I say many hypocracy from the Engliah because you know they are bad people and this why you move houses to get faraway from them but you are so afraid to say this things even when you actions like move houses shows this what you really think.
>>
>>139957897
We don't want a single drop of brown blood in these islands.
>>
File: java lady.png (473KB, 346x512px) Image search: [Google]
java lady.png
473KB, 346x512px
>>139958779
Yes I understand but I am not a paki. I am from Suriname and my race is Javanese which is from Indonesia. Look at the picture. Javanese people are not brown my friend. They can be a little bit brown sometimes because of the sun. You let in to many bad people from Pakistan that is why you heart burn with hate but you can understand there is good people also in other countries. In Suriname there are a many brown people also. I seen a real genocide before in Suriname when there was a genocide upon the businengre. This why my family was afraid and we go to Indonesia because we was thinking it may be us next time. In Indonesia there is a many bad people but the Javanese people are good and like to work hard and always are being good people. There is a many bad Muslims there which are not Javanese and they are wanting to do many bad things like pakis so I move houses to Europe and now there is to many pakis here so I am very sad about this thing.
>>
>>139962236
Ok that's great, sorry about your genocide.

But you're not British and you have to go back.
>>
>>139962454
>>139962236

actually, Suriname-anon sounds like he would make a fantastic british subject. we need allies in the fight against the scum

welcome to britain
>>
>>139952545

London was a hellhole, no one spoke English except for me whilst I was there.
>>
>>139963253
>things that never happened
>>
>>139954454
The argument against multiculturalism is deep down everybody is a racist shit bag so its best to keep all these racists shit bags away from each other

Trying to "learn" to be "tolerant" of each other is just fucking idiotic and its never going to work
>>
>>139963428
Well assuming he stuck to the tourist areas, I can understand where he's coming from. Even so the Anglo-Paki-Caribbean patois spoken in London can hardly be considered English.
>>
>>139962454
No need to be sorry my friend. They did not genocide the Javanese people. This was genocide upon the businengre which is some black people in Suriname. But everyone was acting crazy so we did worry about this because they was mad because they say Javanese people steal there jobs but they did not like to be working so they make no sense. But I say to you my friend where am I to go? There is to many Hindustani people and black people in Suriname and in Indonesia there is to many crazy Muslims and there is also earthquakes and such things. Javanese people are good people. There is more Javanese people in Suriname than there use to be so I think I will be going back to Suriname one day in the future. But I ask why is ok for many many chineses and blakaman to be living here but not Javanese people then? Why is ok for German to live here when they tries to kill you? Why is ok for Venezuelan people to live here when they are bad people?? Why is ok for pakis to be acting like dogs with no punishment for them but the Javanese people must leave? Why you are giving place to live for the gypsy to move houses? Tell me why you do this things then?
>>
>>139962994
Thank you my friend. Yes I live with this scum everyday now. There is Pakistani people which lives at the same street that I live at and they are bad people. Also there is a Venezuelan man which lives in the apartment above my apartment and this I do not like.
>>
File: 1462883437334.jpg (32KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1462883437334.jpg
32KB, 620x349px
>>139952545
hahaha thats why your women preferr circumsized muslim cock John
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU6Tdms6C5M
>>
>>139952545
What a disingenuous map. Tries to make it look like most of Britain is really white, only problem is 90% white isn't very high.
>>
>>139963741
Accurate Leaf.

No one likes their neighbors. This is exasperated when your neighbor looks nothing like you, doesn't share any of your values and all his cousins blow themselves up to get rid of you.
>>
File: 1503425067184.jpg (2MB, 2049x4378px) Image search: [Google]
1503425067184.jpg
2MB, 2049x4378px
>>139952545
>what do I think of multiculturalism?
I know for sure that I'm not coming as a tourist to England ever again.
>>
>>139967093
>He likes being circumsized
So you bow down to the jews? Gosh Ahmed, I thought you guys were better than that.
I guess I'll never reconsider Islam again huh.
DEUS VULT IT IS.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.