[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he /ourguy/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: profile-LRH.jpg (3MB, 1789x2429px) Image search: [Google]
profile-LRH.jpg
3MB, 1789x2429px
Was he /ourguy/?
>>
You best watch your mouth with this. Do not become interested in Scientology, it is very clear, from all the mass media (which we all know is 100% correct all the time) that you should avoid any philosophy found within Scientology. Never open their books.
>>
>>139947429
motherfucker had the creepiest mouth i've ever seen on someone. so gross.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDRLkevVrAM
>>
>>139947429
(((thetans)))
>>
We need to take over the church of Scientology
>>
>>139947627
>>
>>139947705
They don't play normal war games, my friend. Fabian tactics. They also now operate in every time zone, on every continent. That would prove impossible.

Do not engage with Scientologists. Do not talk with them, do not click on their articles. Avoid all contact, it is the safest way.

>>139947627
Yes, post more negative things. This is good.
>>
The antithesis of /ourguy/. He was a JEWlluminati agent, he was part of Crowley's OTO, climbed up the ranks of the JEWlluminati power structure and some top Jew ordered him to start a cult/JEWlluminati front.
>>
I love Better Call Saul, Spinal Tap was great, and so many other parts he's played.
>>
>>139947875
Yes, even better. Never trust any Scientologist. Believe the media, this time they are 100% right. Scientology believes in aliens and they are also illuminati.
>>
>>139947429
Chuck?
>>
>>139947429
A pedophile loony, totally your guy.
>>
File: Chuck_-_BCS_T2.png (344KB, 622x658px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck_-_BCS_T2.png
344KB, 622x658px
>>139948036
Ikr!?
>>
I always wanted to go into one of there churches incognito, leave my license behind, not park there, use a fake name. And see how back I can fuck with them. But I'll be honest, they scare me. You don't want to fool around with them, they'll fuck your shit all up.
>>
>>139947429
>creating an entire religion just to help you get laid

I admire the ambition
>>
>>139947813
I never watched any Tom Cruise film afraid of getting brainwahsed

Did I do well?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
9KB, 480x360px
When I was four my father started mentioning a magician named Mayo. I thought he meant Magic Mayonnaise at the time. Starting in 1952 I found out he used the term Mayo to disguise the word Melin. Melin of Abra-Melin Magick. His pathological fear of the forces within The Magick plus his natural paranoia and compulsion for secrecy would not allow him to speak the real word in public. Melin-Mayo. A personal code.

In later years, when Dad heard me mention the two words linked together with other people present, he flew into one of his standard rages; a shut up or else rage.

People mistake L. Ron Hubbard and his Scientology. They see the apparency, and not the actuality. By design. Scientology does not work as stated; but as intended. As intended by its creator L Ron Hubbard. To keep the Doorway open. To remain in the realm of the Great Beast. To feed the hunger of the Will. His Will. When he emptied the purse of man and the heart of women; it seeks onward and outward. Appetite. Forever appetite.

Scientology is the snare. The passion flower. the Cloak of Lights. The glow of power. A power always wanting. Always needing. The Will never satisfied.

Keep the book under lock and key he says. I do for years. I burn them as a symbolic gesture many more years later. For I am my own excorcist.
>>
>>139948663
Yes, Tom Cruise donates all his money to the Church of Scientology. Avoid seeing any movies by any Scientologists, and only pay for documentaries by ex-Scientologists. It's very important.
>>
File: 0108-david-miscavige-getty-4.jpg (75KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
0108-david-miscavige-getty-4.jpg
75KB, 718x559px
>>139947627

Cock sucking lips. His lil fuckboi David Miscarraige has the same thing
>>
>>139947429

At no point was Mr. toad ever our guy. The best kind of Scientologist is a dead Scientologist.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.