[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women redpillable equal humans or just fucktoys/babymachines?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1488 shades of damn girl.png (1MB, 1057x739px) Image search: [Google]
1488 shades of damn girl.png
1MB, 1057x739px
Are women redpillable equal humans or just fucktoys/babymachines?
>>
File: 1502464003994.png (2MB, 3000x2368px) Image search: [Google]
1502464003994.png
2MB, 3000x2368px
If you're anti-white women then you are anti-white.
>>
>>139946074
lol nigger
>>
File: artificial womb.jpg (211KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
artificial womb.jpg
211KB, 900x790px
>>139946074
White women are a cancer and white artificial wombs are going to be the cure.
>>
File: 1495349472234.jpg (81KB, 621x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495349472234.jpg
81KB, 621x1024px
>>139946127
>>139946301
Oh look, right on cue.

This is the last time i'm posting in this thread. /pol/, getting white women on our side is the only way to move forward. Ignore all MGTOW posters.
>>
>>139946463
I'm not MGTOW dumbass, I'm WN just posting some fun threads.
>>
Women are for black men. White boys and others get to enjoy the sloppy seconds.
>>
>>139946610
nigger
>>
>>139946463
>getting white women on our side is the only way to move forward
Objectively false, see >>139946301

You're never going to win white women over to your side, because your side doesn't provide her with good feels and limits her options. Face it, your little romantic fantasy has led us into this mess and there's only one way out.
>>
>>139946666
fuck offasshole, OP here.

This thread is about women in general, and we have to try to get them on our side. Have a sense of humor you blackpilling son of a bitch. We need to be fucking badasses and win the love of white girls, not cry about how modern betaness is fucking us.

We all need to become more badass. So shut the fuck up and take responsibility.
>>
>>139946610
this
>t. guy who just gave up after being fucked around and horrifically cheated on by almost (but probably) every girl he ever dated
I'm not even bad looking and I go to the gym and have hobbies and i have an MSc and an international job at a good company. They all cheat. It's all shit. You can have em fella. I'm done.
>>
>>139945986
Women in their natural state are kind care givers to their children. When provided a stable marriage and home they will behave civilized. Modern "women" are as far from natural as possible. You can't redpill a woman, you can only lead them.
>>
>>139945986
>equal
No. Men and women were never equal and will never be equal. Both are good at what they are naturally supposed to do, but both are better at performing their natural roles when they are coupled together.
>redpillable
Women will echo the opinion of whatever male she is trying to bag. They are naturally subservient and are more than happy carrying out whatever task you set them providing you give them the right kind of praise, and mean it when you give it.

Most women today are fucktoys. You'd need a war or calamity to happen to break both genders out of their respective destructive cycles.
>>
>>139946758
>This thread is about women in general, and we have to try to get them on our side.
Anon, why would you start your thread with a question when you already came to a(n objectively false) conclusion?

>We all need to become more badass.
What's more badass than creating a technological revolution that'll allow you to just stop producing known nation wreckers? It's like winning a war that's been going on for millennia without having to fire a single bullet.

You getting your dick wet pales in comparison.
>>
>>139946828
Modern women suck. But yu're being a bitch.

1. Become more of a badass and overcome all our betaness
and
2. go find chicks in tiny villages in Eastern Europe
whatever it takes, you can't just give up on reproducing our race, whiny faggot. Sorry your life is fucked up, but fucking crying abut it just make you even more pathetic.

I apologize for making this thread, because it turned out that you faggots can't have a fun thread, gotta shit it up.

>>139946935
I would fully support artificial wombs, but that's not now

Stop using that as an excuse. Be the peak badass white man you can be, you pathetic retard. You're acting like a degenerate faggot.
>>
>>139947008
>You're acting like a degenerate faggot.
I'm adressing the one and only solution there is regarding the woman problem. You pretend to be a "badass" online. Come on, buddy.
>>
>>139945986
No, women as a whole are not red pill-able. Women will always prioritize social status even if that means blatant intellectual dishonesty. Women will be "red pilled" once the majority of society shifts back to the right, and lefties become ostracized, and that will happen only when men stop caring about what women think about them and start doing the right thing because it's right.

That said, individual women can be red pilled, but they are unicorns. They are precisely the ones you do not treat as fucktoys/trash, because that makes you trash.
>>
File: sammi-valentine-bulge-01.jpg (184KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sammi-valentine-bulge-01.jpg
184KB, 683x1024px
>>139945986
Obviously they are just men with different style.
>>
File: close enough.jpg (104KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
close enough.jpg
104KB, 1024x682px
What's your mother like, anon? Is she a fucktoy and a babymachine?

Girls are cute and dumb because they're impressionable and innocent, or at least they start out that was and on some level understand that they should be. This varies depending on the influence of their fathers in their lives but it serves a purpose. Her husband is suppose to support her spiritually and intellectually and bring out something good at her.

When she becomes a mother, this is supposed to coalesce into a whole which is strong but nurturing, smart and directed but focused on the family and on the household. To the extent politics affects her home and her role in the family and in her community she may take an interest in politics.

Personally my wife never became wrapped up in politics until we had a child together. He is a boy and the more she saw men and boys being mistreated in society the more this got her dander up, and now feminism and gender politics make her blood boil. She doesn't care about race or the JQ, but she doesn't balk at my assertions about these things. They just aren't important to her.
>>
>>139945986
Women are only as redpilled as the men in their life.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.