[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: mark-twain-1.jpg (48KB, 422x312px) Image search: [Google]
mark-twain-1.jpg
48KB, 422x312px
as you can tell my the flag, I'm Jewish

but that's not it, I am also an immigrant

that doesn't end there, I also believe the HC happened
[spoiler]tho i don't push it on innocent people[/spoiler]

gimme your worst, i want to feel even worse about myself
>>
so spoilers aren't allowed i guess, shows me for being a fucking kike
>>
>>139945479
larp or Jew, gas OP either way.
>>
>>139945743
only blacks larp as jews
>>
>Jew wants to larp as a victim

Nothing surprising here. It's in your blood.
>>
>>139945830
i got some roots in lithuania c:

but that's beside the point, i expected more

i want genuine reasons to be ashamed of the kikehood
>>
File: 1499049814450.png (171KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1499049814450.png
171KB, 500x278px
>>139945479
>>
Maybe Jesus was right, and their father is Lucifer?
>>
>>139946224
Lets talk Narnia.
>>
Jews are taught they are God's chosen race of humans to rule the world from the time they are just little kikes. That why Jews hate white people, they're jealous and threatened because whites are superior.
>>
>>139946302
That's like, fanfiction about Jews.
I didn't even know I was thought that, but you saw what I couldn't, maybe whites are superior.
>>
What is it with all these typos in OP as of late? Is it like a secret handshake or you all just retarded?
>>
>>139945479

Read the full letter that Twain quote comes from.

Bonus:

Whatever the Jews congratulate themselves on "surviving" is of their own making. Maybe termintes congratulate themselves when the house collapses or when they escape the exterminator. It's probably seen as a very noble thing among termites, something to brag about.

>>139945828

Every Christian and Muslim is, too.
>>
>>139945479
>i want to feel even worse about myself
Why?

regardless of what these people think, the Jewish people are cool. There has always been a battle for the soul of the Jewish people because they're so important. That's what these people will never understand. There are good jews and there are bad jews. That's just the way it is. Be happy you come from a great and influential culture.
>>
>>139945479
you country is ultimate shithole, i have been there because of 100 usd tickets BOTH ways.
tel aviv is ok for tourist location, but everywhere fucking police, searching bags, trash, shity buildings. Same with jerusalem but worse, not to mention rural areas.
Jews are unfriendly cunts, i try to social with jews, 2 fucks even asked if i am goy. And any musilm neighborhood is worst the biggest polish shitholes.
>>
>>139945479
>gimme your worst, i want to feel even worse about myself

You are in Israel I think judging by the flag.
I have no beef with you. You can't leech on anyone, subvert, lie, or infiltrate from there.
One Israeli I talked to liked to refer to them as " European Jews " but it's western Jews I have issue with.
>>
File: BirdIsTheWord.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BirdIsTheWord.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>139945479
Jews are used as scapegoats for their own insecurities.
I am not a jew but I understand that Jews are smart and have achieve many great things in the world that many don't understand and fear. Some jews have used their advantage to their own benefit with terrible consequences on other people, but so have many other people done.
I do not blame the Jews. The sheep will always blame the wolf for being unfair.
I chose to take responsibility for myself and sharpen my teeth.
>>
>>139945479
I'd like to know what you meant by
>I don't push it on
innocent
>people
Who exactly do you consider innocent or guilty? You realize 99% of the people on the planet weren't even alive when that went down right? It would be interesting to hear an honest answer.
>>
>>139946283
But... If jesus was a jew then...
>>
>>139946521

You mean a people whose existence depends on healthy goyim to deceive and exploit can't make a nice place to live when it all depends on them? No kidding?
>>
>>139946428
wow that actually cut deep, this attitude is what genuinely makes me sick, not just of jews but people in general - i hate those who look at the past for glory/pride/whatever instead of walking their own way

sadly too many people of either race/culture/etc. look at their forefathers because their own lives are that empty

>>139946521
> 100 usd tickets BOTH ways.
i don't know what israel you visited but it's not the one i live in

>>139946617
>>139946646
too many genuine people in here, i was expecting to be bombarded with antisemitic memes (which i personally find hilarious)

but you are a bunch of qt3.14's c:

>>139946809
literally anyone currently alive is innocent in my book, i have no beef with Germans nor even with the alt-right/neo-nazis, they are yet to do me any harm

i didn't even know people who were involved in the holocaust were still alive because most of them were put through pretty harsh trials I don't entirely agree with
>>
>>139947015
Oh ok, I thought you were about to go down some nigger-tier path like when they blame white people today or expect something from whites for slavery. I thought you were going to say something like germans today aren't innocent blahblahblah maybe I've just heard too much bullshit from the blm people where I just don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>139947015
>i hate those who look at the past for glory/pride/whatever instead of walking their own way
Who says I'm doing that? Jews have done great things, Jews are doing great things, Jews will do great things.

BTW, for everyone reading this thread. OP is using a proxy. He's the "Israel Proxy" guy who shows up every once in a while to LARP as a pretend jew. He'll try to call me out on this, but if you recognize his style and you spend enough time on /pol/ you'll know it's him.

So if you give him a serious response you're wasting your time.
>>
File: IMG_20170902_114701.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_114701.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>139947130
my high-school history teacher who's great grandmother lost all of her property in germany explained to that she has no right to go to germany and take that house back

you'd be surprised but we are not thought to rule over the world, the banks are enough

>>139947163
i said nothing about you my dude

as for proxe, pic related, kike air force
>>
File: wandering who.jpg (362KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
wandering who.jpg
362KB, 520x800px
>>139945479
https://youtu.be/6M5V_aqAck0
https://youtu.be/DTjtTD0BY9A
https://youtu.be/7hWl8jq4zLI
https://youtu.be/ewvTPCJl3F8
>>
File: 1464065157019.jpg (49KB, 277x247px) Image search: [Google]
1464065157019.jpg
49KB, 277x247px
>>139948063
>this video is not available in your country
i guess i'll never know
>>
>>139948276
just look up Gilad Atzmon
>>
File: scared kids.jpg (89KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
scared kids.jpg
89KB, 640x447px
>>139947015
Yeah, its one of those days. With everyone trying to be edgy. Honesty seems like the redpill.
Fucking joo. ; )
>>
File: 1503099530201.jpg (818KB, 2310x2170px) Image search: [Google]
1503099530201.jpg
818KB, 2310x2170px
>>139945479
jewishness is a social construct that has no place in a society defined by Greco-Roman ethos

here are all the infographics you can look at them all day
http://imgur.com/a/ERw8t
>>
>>139946617
>You can't leech on anyone, subvert, lie, or infiltrate from there.
>says the burger as he tosses another billion shekels their way
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.