[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heres what I would do if I was an all powerful god 1: Ban all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3389.jpg (34KB, 435x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3389.jpg
34KB, 435x338px
Heres what I would do if I was an all powerful god

1: Ban all religion, all who disobey will put into reeducation
2: Ban all pangender agender and all that shit, gays and lesibians and trannies can stay and of coruse straight people can stay.
3: Make one super country that is seperated many small states that govern themselves within the agreed rules that are voted on by them all (Like switzerland)
Now that I achieved world peace lets make the world perfect
4: Make Lolis legal
5: Make trump king of Mexico
6: Make a small island nation in the shape of a Pepe
7: Make a vacuum that sucks up world pollution by feeding it feminists (3rd wave) and when they run out then other cunts would also work.

Anything that I should add?
>>
>>139944789
sounds gay
>>
Or they can just kill off all the white people so they're no longer demoralising everyone else by existing.
>>
>>139944789
>ban all religion
But by being a god wouldn't that mean you would need a religion to believe in you?
>>
Fuck
>>
File: 1504309221877.jpg (29KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
1504309221877.jpg
29KB, 497x427px
>>139944789
>if I was god
>doesn't mention eliminating all niggers, spics, and Jews in the first five minutes of being god

You sure are one fantasizing faggot
>>
>>139945031
Not if he's a real God whose existence can be attested by anyone.

Only fake gods need religions.
>>
File: jesus king of poland.jpg (44KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
jesus king of poland.jpg
44KB, 800x522px
>>139944789
>Heres what I would do if I was an all powerful god
BUT YOU ARE NOT ARENT YOU
GET FUCKED STUPID HEATHEN
>>
>>139945363
>Not if he's a real God whose existence can be attested by anyone.

What is the fun in that ? i could just jump out of the window and yell catch me god and it would happen
>>
>>139945750
>god goes to Catch you while you're falling
>pulls his hand away last second while yelling "psych!"
>you fall to your death
>>
>>139944789
>Anything that I should add?
probably an education /v/irgin
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.