[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Jews hate us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170901-221934.png (182KB, 1440x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-221934.png
182KB, 1440x1035px
They openly and forcefully loathe us, yet they're in control of our institutions.

Why do we put up with these Jews?
>>
>>139935235

Because we're pathetic snivveling cucks and they know it.
>>
why does a mad dog foam at the mouth?
such questions are irrelevant and serve only to defer us from our given task, which is to destroy them
>>
Because any attempt to question them as a group is shouted down with cries of "Nazi!" and "bigot!"

They'll have to be caught red-handed doing something hideous before it'll be socially acceptable to counterattack.
>>
>>139935235
They cant help being a cancer on civilization, its fully engrained into their culture. Eventually they step on too many toes and get forcefully removed from the societies they harm like has happened for millennia. Just a matter of time before they get the reality check they deserve.
>>
File: IMG_0831.png (353KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0831.png
353KB, 1242x2208px
You know the drill
>>
File: 1493674249280.jpg (952KB, 560x5800px) Image search: [Google]
1493674249280.jpg
952KB, 560x5800px
>>139935235
Tell me, newfriend. What is your opinion as to why they hate us so?
>>
>>139935235
because women can vote
>>
>>139935235
Whites are the only thing standing in the way of Jewish supremacy. That's why (((they))) have such a frothing-at-the-mouth hatred of us.
>>
Andy Kindler is a JEW, His hair is JEWISH. His house stinks of JEW. #ResistJewism
>>
>>139935235
>>why do they hate us?

The Jews from Russia and east Europe were subjected to pogroms. There is an instinctual fear and loathing of "white" people/ Cossacks. They almost got their revenge by inflicting Bolshevism on Russia and almost irreparably wrecking the country. Now it's another target....
>>
How do you do fellow white people!
>>
>>139936398
Someone really needs to wipe the smirk off of his hook nosed face.
>>
File: 1396913062862.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1396913062862.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
>>139935235
>Judge Janiqua is black. Her hair is black. The room stinks of black people.

The hypocrisy and double think is what has caused the right to band together and get far more "extreme" in their actions. If only the left understood what feeds their opposition and what feeds their own polarization at the opposite end as a consequence.
>>
Throw the jew down the well, so my people can be free
>>
>>139936398
This shit is what makes me hate them. Most of what they do is typical "me-first" ideology, but this is spiteful and targeted.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.