[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Pennsylvania be Midwestern?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Pennsylvania Traveller Flag.png (4KB, 990x630px) Image search: [Google]
Pennsylvania Traveller Flag.png
4KB, 990x630px
We aren't like the rest of the Northeast, we have adopted Germanic cultures and lifestyles like the Midwest did. While Jew York, Jew Jersey and New England have adopted Anglo-Celtic Lifestyles. Most Pennsylvanians in the Western part of the State consider themselves "Midwestern" We don't want to be lumped in with Anglo Niggers. We are Germanic, we have always been that way. The Pennsylvania Dutch were literally German immigrants who fled from the Holy Roman Empire and Prussia/German Reich later on. Overall we will never consider ourselves to be apart of the Niggerlo Race and the rest of the Thirteen Colonies. We are Midwestern and Proud of it.
>>
>>139934560
Just a bunch of white people. Nothing special.
>>
File: pennsylvania pride1.gif (119KB, 616x396px) Image search: [Google]
pennsylvania pride1.gif
119KB, 616x396px
>>139934560
Because Pennsylvania is neither Midwestern nor Northeastern. She is the perfect combination of the two nations- and, let's be honest, they ARE two entirely different nations.

Pennsylvania's culture is unique to the Commonwealth and to be cherished for it, not hamfisted into some fantasy of a Midwestern reich.

We ARE Germanic- arguably the MOST Germanic of the States; over 300,000 of us still speak the mother tongue. We are our own volk, our own blood, our own soil. We're not midwestern. We're not northeastern. We're Pennsylvanians, and I'm damn proud of it.

tl;dr Pennsylvania Uber Alles!
>>
>>139935544
Fix ((Philadelphia)) and Penn is great again.
>>
>>139934560
You just said that your ancestors fled from Germany, so why are you attempting to embrace that which they were fleeing from?
>>
File: philly wwii.jpg (45KB, 580x445px) Image search: [Google]
philly wwii.jpg
45KB, 580x445px
>>139935681
Agree 100% mostly because I have the mispleasure of living here.

Philadelphia was once a lovely city until (((they))) ruined her with negroids and other foreigners. The Jew ruined what was once the finest city in Pennsylvania- arguably the whole nation- and it kills me looking over old photos of what she once was, lamenting the fact that I was born into the husk of a once great city, a once great state, a once great nation...
>>
As a Pennsylvania native my whole life, I feel as though it is my duty to learn the German language.
>>
>tfw live in west philly with black gf

fuck my ancestors, nothing like dat sweet brown sugar
>>
>>139940116
Get the fuck out of our state you filthy nigger lover
>>
>>139934560
I realized a few years ago that a large part of Pennsylvania *is* Midwestern, in the sense that much of the water in Pennsylvania drains into the Gulf of Mexico.

As a person born in Pennsylvania it was quite an adjustment to my personal history and sense of self to realize I'd been born not in the East but the Midwest.
>>
What are those towns like in pa where houses go for $200k? I've lived in nyc my whole life and I need to get out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.