[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God's Not Dead, It Never Was Alive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

"God" and the "devil" just a metaphor for duality of humanity as written by early philosophers with minimal perspective on nature, real higher power "god" manifests as the fundamental 4 forces of nature and is neither good nor evil, just something that can be used for either. There is no conscious higher power, and we are too insignificant to the universe as a whole for it to care about us even if there was. That said, our lives are predetermined by what is the energetically/entropically ideal serious of particular reactions/interractions that will continue until the end of the universe, which in effect is god.

Dispute this godfags and fedora tippers.
>>
God is literally the life within us all, of course God is alive and of course it's naive to call it good or evil.
>>
>>139926324
Maybe.
>>
Very well said anon, this idea goes back in many ways of thought. Yin yang, bhagavad vita, bible, etc. It's a constant battle between you and your shadow
>>
>>139926324
They cant get over the fact that god is science and religion. The're like children.
>>
>>139926324
god is a number you cannot count to.
>>
Atheists spend more time thinking about God than anyone else I know.
>>
>>139926324
NIGERS and JEWS

Why don't you just name it?
>>
>>139926911
You're just mad we are more enlightened than you.
>>
>>139927043
atheists spend more time thinking about their moral and intellectual superiority than anyone else I know.
>>
>>139927043
Who's got the digits faggot?
>>
File: NUDjWX8.png (250KB, 511x571px) Image search: [Google]
NUDjWX8.png
250KB, 511x571px
>>139927262
We have the best sense of style, too.
>>
File: 1493825507739.jpg (19KB, 275x253px) Image search: [Google]
1493825507739.jpg
19KB, 275x253px
>>139926324
>we are too insignificant to the universe as a whole for it to care about us even if there was.

According to whom? As far as I know, my consciousness creates the universe; I have no reason to believe otherwise.

To say you're insignificant is intellectually dishonest, as in order to live a life that satisfies our being we must believe we are important. To that extent, you create meaning in your life and thus in that way God/universe cares about you, or at least the only part that matters does.You're just baby who smoked weed for the first time. Learn to let wisdom guide you, not intellect.

As for your devil = god nonsense, go suck a dick; you clearly have no background in theology, esotericism, or the occult to make that bold claim.
>Pro-tip: Satanism is materialism.
>>
>>139927972
According to me, and my consciousness created the universe for the

As for devil = god. dEvil GOoD, it's literally embedded in how we decided to make the english language. They're just metaphors for the good and bad that we do.
>>
File: IMG_1150.gif (2MB, 300x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1150.gif
2MB, 300x338px
>>139928560
>Metaphysical constructs are just "metaphors"
Oh honey, sweety pie...
>>
>>139927262
I think you got that backwards. Last I checked it's the Christians autistically screeching about their objective morality and how atheists have no basis for morality because their lives aren't dictated by a desert book
>>139927457
This is why I don't identify with the "atheist community." I just am an atheist.
>>
>>139929700
Same, or I don't even really use the "A" word. So many try hard faggots that act like an opinion is an identity.

As for who screeches most, depends where you live really. In california so many smug atheist/agnostic lefties that shove it down your throat, but I have family in rural texas and it's the polar opposite there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.