[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ votes, 2017!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 14

File: WhiteGenocide.png (10KB, 662x256px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteGenocide.png
10KB, 662x256px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13834462
White Genocide: Real or Snowflakery?

Poll will be up till Monday.

Vote if you haven't already!

Last thread of the day!
>>
>>139926323
"concept"
>>
>>139927053
Does that word confuse you, Nigel?
>>
>>139926323
Genocide can happen to any group of people.
>>
>>139926323
There's no white genocide, only white suicide.
>>
File: oop.jpg (72KB, 1127x1015px) Image search: [Google]
oop.jpg
72KB, 1127x1015px
>>139927723
>concept
>>
>>139927723
It's not just an abstract idea. It is something that is actually happening. Math and facts don't lie. Concept looks a stupid word to use with white genocide.
>>
Problem is most people deny it. Liberal believe only individuals matter, leftists believe only nonwhites matter. Because of that, a group that "doesn't matter" cannot be genocided.
>>
>>139928552
>tomato potato
Either way we need to stop it.
>>
>>139926323
I argued on Twitter today white a dumb white female cunt who said I was an automatic racist for stating it exist.
>>
>>139928942
Commies are not humans.
Fuck lefties.
>>
>>139928403
Just because it can doesn't mean it is.
>>
>>139929372
If you deny it you're a fucking idiot. Numbers don't lie.
>>
>>139929182
These people are brainwashed beyond saving. They would argue for uncontrolled immigration from 3rd world shitholes if their whole family was killed in terrorist attack. Concentrate on education people who haven't made they mind up yet or are oblivion about the dire situation.
>>
>>139929182
They believe that racism is when white people resist their own destruction. This is post modernism an critical race THEORY, that power plus privilege = racism. Its a baseless pseudo scientific theory, but millions of people believe it as reality. They don't even know where its coming from: books written by derrida, focault, derric bell.
>>
>>139926323
There's clearly a trend to a relatively smaller white population, but labeling it genocide implies intent.
>>
File: 1504215554243.png (279KB, 1036x627px) Image search: [Google]
1504215554243.png
279KB, 1036x627px
>>139929182
>>139929665
pic related
>>
>>139929742
There is intent. Search youtube for
Barbara spectre immigration
Noel ignatiev white people
Joe biden white genocide
>>
>>139929742
Intent? You mean like lowering the IQ level of an entire population so they're easier to control? That kind of intent?
>>
>>139929554
Correlation != Causation
>>
>>139930893
Liberal = retard!
>>
>>139929973
Oh wow that one YouTube video of some random lady is irrefutable proof of a massive global conspiracy to exterminate the white race. You've totally convinced me mate. GG WP.
>>
>>139929994
Aren't dumb people actually harder to control since they lack the foresight to understand the consequences of their actions?

What you're saying makes no sense at all. Only a dumb stormnigger would be stupid enough to fall for it.
>>
>>139930893
Did you search the videos I told you? Those prove causation.
Are you sargon? He was arrogantly denying the existence of wg. Nevertheless deniars are complicit.
>>
>>139931292
Are you too stupid to realize the Democratic party controls the minority population with nothing more than free economic gibs for power? Why are liberals so fucking stupid?
>>
>>139931303
Everyone with a brain denies the existence of white genocide you moron.

I can find more people that believe in fairies and magic than white genocide.
>>
File: displacement-map.jpg (943KB, 1400x1082px) Image search: [Google]
displacement-map.jpg
943KB, 1400x1082px
It more of replacing a group of people with another group. Similar to what the Ottoman Empire did when they conquered the Balkans.
>>
>>139931139
Random lady? Research who she is!
How about nicola sarkozy race mixing speech, or those many ani wbite propaganda articles in the new york times?
Watch the other videos too
>>
>>139931479
I'm not even American and even I realise that the states that receive the highest amount of gibs from the federal govt are all red states.

Blue states like NY and CA are net contributors.
>>
>>139929973
Barbara Spectre is an extreme radical with no respect in major circles
Noel Ignatiev seems to be misconstrued with the little research I've just done. He said this on his website: "We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their color. It is not fair skin that makes people white; it is fair skin in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to skin color. When we say we want to abolish the white race, we do not mean we want to exterminate people with fair skin. We mean that we want to do away with the social meaning of skin color, thereby abolishing the white race as a social category. Consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages." He seems more keen on abolishing the idea of whites being seen as a social group rather than abolishing whites. Either way this is still a fringe position.
I've watched the Joe Biden clip I believe you're alluding too, while he does say whites will become a minority partly because of their policies, he never says this was their intent.
>>139929994
Who would be the one's orchestrating that plan?
>>
File: 1499562351569.png (355KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1499562351569.png
355KB, 1000x1050px
>>
>>139926323
Needs a "kinda" option. White suicide would be more accurate though
>>
>>139931576
Do you understand what CONTEXT means? Nuance is lost on you isn't it.

Listen to Sarkozy's entire speech rather than just sound bytes and perhaps you will better understand the message that he's trying to convey in context.
>>
>>139931602
You do realize the federal aid you're referring to goes to all the BLUE COUNTIES right? Like in Texas it goes to counties of the big cities like San Antonio (Hispanic), Dallas and Houston (Black). Blue counties. And the bottom of Texas where the illegals have invaded. All blue areas. All welfare cities. Nice try though. This is how the red states get this "mass federal aid". Try research.
>>
>>139931602
Hey looky there!
>>
File: 1504207647606.png (46KB, 878x699px) Image search: [Google]
1504207647606.png
46KB, 878x699px
>>139931497
>I can find more people that believe in fairies and magic than white genocide.
Is this your best argument?
>>
>>139931615
The elites made of by those like George Soros who have straight up admitted they want a one world government.
>>
>>139931831
What the actual fuck are you smoking?

Even within a red state like Texas the blue cities are the biggest contributors to the budget.

I don't know the exact figures but I would wager that cities like Dallas and Houston contribute FAR more than they receive.

>>139931883
Case in point.
>>
>>139932024
How could I prove your theory wrong? Is it even falsifiable?
>>
>>139926323

>Vote if you haven't already!

Why? Is this for Swaglord's stupid crowdsourcing advertisement shit again?
>>
>>139932111
The businesses contribute yes. The people are mostly minorities receiving welfare and federal aid. This isn't even an argument.
>>
>>139931900
What's there to argue.

You're the one making the claim that something exists. The burden of proof is on you. So far I haven't seem any evidence to suggest white genocide exists beyond some poorly edited YouTube videos filled with baseless assumptions and quotes taken out of context.
>>
>>139931602
states go red because of niggers. Mississippi, alabama, louisiana are FULL of nigs that eat up the gibs. The whites go red because they have to live near them and are sick of it.
>>
>>139932239
How about you move to South Africa and see how hard it is to be a white?
You won't, because you're scared
Pathetic
>>
>>139932153
It's not a theory. Soros and his ilk have been paying governments to import third world shit to destabilize countries for a while now. Have you not seen whats happening in Europe and America? Soros gives big money to these groups here in America like La Raza and BLM and Antifa.
>>
>>139932232
What welfare? The US hardly spends any money on welfare what are you talking about?

Again, I'm not American so I don't have the numbers but I'd bet the amount of money that a state like Texas spends on welfare is negligable.

You really think welfare is where the US taxpayer's money goes?
>>
>>139932282
I think you have that backwards. The gibs come from bigger government and federal aid promised by Democrats. Why most black people vote Dem.
>>
>>139932425
When I say welfare I'm basically lumping all federal gibs into one thing. If you prefer "social programs" fine. It includes food, healthcare, housing, education etc.
>>
>>139932282
>states go red because of niggers
I thought that niggers voted democrat. Which is it?

>>139932376
That's different. The farm murders in Zimbabwe and parts of South Africa are a serious issue and could be arguably be classed as genocide.

South Africa is a fucked up place but you're talking about white genocide in the US which is just absurd.

Call me when white families are being forced off their land by the govt and slaughtered by thugs.
>>
>>139932111
>>139932232

>"The percentage of eligible people relying on SNAP is higher in rural areas than it is in urban areas. CRA found that nearly 86 percent of eligible rural residents receive SNAP benefits, compared with nearly 73 percent of eligible urban residents."

http://civileats.com/2014/10/09/youll-never-guess-where-food-stamps-are-in-highest-demand/
>>
>>139932611
You realize being bred out of existence is a classified form of genocide right?
>>
>>139932689
Once again, the blue cities where minorities are concentrated is where the majority of federal aid is concentrated. I've stated this twice now.
>>
>>139932487
Blacks vote dem, but they arent a large enough portion of the population to make a difference. Urban dems get them the givs to keep mayors and congressmen in power, but senators and presidents are much less important to blacks. As an anon said above, it is true that the districts that get the gibs are all blue, but the parts that are red and usually really red because people see how much of a shithole the nigs and dems made their respetive districts
>>
>>139932377
Proof? Also, you didn't answer my question.
>>
>>139932557
Education is welfare according to you? It must be a cultural thing then.
>>
>>139932111
>blue cities
>contributors to the budget

They are cities. There are more people overall. Of course there is more economic activity.

Are you literally Soros?
>>
>>139932739
Only if it's intentional.
>>
>>139932885
Proof? Look around you US flag. Islam is everywhere. Where do you think they are coming from? Another dimension?
>>
>>139931615
Spetctre and other leftists lobby the government, and gov officials grant wishes to persistent lobbyists, if the cause they advocate for can enhance the virtue of the official. The same happens in the US: universities, corporations and city councils turn red after behind the door meetings with leftist activists.
>ignatiev
He maybe talks about white privilege. white privbilege is a lie. Dont tell me that you believe white privilege but dont believe white genocide? By the way white genocide actually wants to disadvantage white people so much that their higher IQ/empathy/other-characteristics would be outcompeted be low-iq dishonest barbarians.
In order to force white people into a reduced civil liberties state, they haev to poutnumber them: hence the white genocide. But since they also empower many blacks whi are truly racist, once they are majority they elect governments like the one in south africa that openly jokes about killing all white people.

story of white privilege -> trying to achieve white minority -> trying to reduce rights of whites to uneven the playing field for low-iq people having to outcompete high iq people -> once whites are minority, the black/brown majority would actually kill us all, s they are the true racists, they always have been.

Who is doing it: any people who believe in white privilege, post modern neo marxism and critical race theory. They all help towards their obvious goal of various stages of white genocide out of belief of fighting nazis.

In California, 1/3 of state budget is spent on living/mefical exp of mexican migrants. blue state.

>>139931292
instead of arguing jsut throwing insults: you seem to be a brainwashed marxist. same pattern of behavior every time.
>>
>>139932885
>Proof?
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/361376-george-soros-investing-forced-immigration/

http://theduran.com/leaked-memo-shows-how-george-soros-planned-to-overthrow-vladimir-putin-and-destabilise-russia/

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aptqp/how_george_soros_destabilizes_countries_feat/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why
>>
File: 1504108293203.jpg (166KB, 953x836px) Image search: [Google]
1504108293203.jpg
166KB, 953x836px
>>139932611
Genocide doesn't always mean gunning someone down because of race

Pic related
>>
>>139932885
This link in particular does such a phenomenal job breaking everything down with completely cited proof it's unreal...

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aptqp/how_george_soros_destabilizes_countries_feat/
>>
>>139926323
I don't believe that any one group is conspiring to destroy Europeans alone.
I do believe that immigration and globalism are contributing to the death of nations.
>>
>>139932611
>South Africa is a fucked up place but you're talking about white genocide in the US which is just absurd.
step-1 make usa a majority black/brown country, like south africa
step-2: the same happens as in south africa: government supports whites who were previously in power. nigger savages want to kill prosperous whites and make up excuses for it.

joe biden says in teh video that white minority is a good thing: his motivation for wanting to do it. he was the main sponsor of the 1980 refugee resettlement act.

british mate: you sound like sargon of akkad.
>>
>>139932907
Do you think the cost of education is free? Is it paid for with skittles, rainbows, and unicorns where you're from?

Where I'm from it's paid for through taxes deducted from my salary.
>>
>>139932808
right, because big cities have more people. astounding logic. the point is that by sheer percentage, the people in rural areas are more.
time to bust out the math and see who has more people in the united states, rural v city
and if it's anything like the 2016 presidential map then it's prettyclose with the city being ahead by a slim margin, which would not be enough to negate the ~15% difference
>>
>>139929994
I certainly don't believe that. They practice what they preach.
>>
>>139933139
I know that.

That still doesn't mean that immigration is genocide.
>>
File: justrefugeesgoy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
justrefugeesgoy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>139932885

Soros has been slipping lately, he only had one degree of separation for the Ukraine "uprising".

Human trafficking into Europe is primarily illegal. There are many different players playing many different parts.
>>
>>139931303
You sound like a Holocaust Survivor.
>>
>>139933491
It is when Germany will be non-white in one generation.
>>
>>139933445
The US is not South Africa. It's been a few years since I visited but surely it hasn't gone that far downhill has it?

Do you honestly believe that the US govt is supporting white genocide? Take off the tinfoil hat.

>>139933450
Yes, that's why we pay taxes. Same thing for the police, the fire dept, the military etc...

Do you have a problem with that?
>>
>>139933675
Germany has a population of around 80 million and is 90-95% white last time I checked. There is NO WAY that Germany will be non-white in one generation.

Stop believing sensationalist headlines and start using your brain.
>>
>>139933131
>>139933222
>>139933547
I'll have to look into this, but I've never been inclined to believe in conspiracy theories. Also none of you answered my question, still.
>>139933123
>Spetctre and other leftists lobby the government, and gov officials grant wishes to persistent lobbyists, if the cause they advocate for can enhance the virtue of the official.
One woman can only have so much influence, and if others lobbying believe in the same actions for different reasons, can the intent of genocide still be attributed?
>post modern neo marxism
You know Postmodernism and Marxism are contradictory views, right? The former rejects meta narratives and the latter defines history as class struggle, i.e. a meta narrative.
>>
File: div7.jpg (273KB, 865x528px) Image search: [Google]
div7.jpg
273KB, 865x528px
>>
>>139933939
U usseless picece of shit
It says germans are in one genaration minority not whites
Still shit but what ever
1400 raped white girls in Uk by pakis over 8 years
Just kill yourself
>>
>>139934365

I don't think you can disprove it. You're welcome to try, though.
>>
>>139935037
You realise that 1400 girls raped in a country of 65 million people is nothing right?

It's insignificant.
>>
>>139934897
>argentina
>white
>>
>>139934365
Pmnm seems like a contradiction, but post modernists all contradictions s they deny reason as a value. Neomarxism serves the agenda of pm ideologs. Pm people turn principles on or of depending on what serves their agenda in a given time. Even alinsky realised that. The end game of pmnm is to eliminate their imaginary privilege and opression, and they see high iq (which the deny) white people as one of the obstacles. They deny iq differences and substitute racism and privilege. Watch more jordan peterson.
>>
>>139934897
Why do stormfags like to pretend that immigration only happens in white countries? This is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.

Also

>argentina
>white
>>
>>139935113
Then raping you and your stupid children will also be insignificant. So don't worry.
Rotherham was the one exposed, there must be many more covered up by " anti racist" cops.
>>
>>139935347
>Then raping you and your stupid children will also be insignificant
If we're discussing politics and demographics then yes it will be insignificant. It's anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>139935100
I mean is it falsifiable. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability
>>
>>139935437
So, you think its a good idea to import millions of barbaric unemployable parasites with a totalitarian cult statereligion ideology? What could go wrong? What good do they add to their new host country. Do you thing it costs nothing (money, crime, loss of social trust) to your fellow citizens, or that they have to be forced to bare the cost of someone elses gain? Do you believen wealth redistribution?
>>
>>139935113
>1400
>Insignificant

Yeah, okay.
>>
>>139936094
>So, you think its a good idea to import millions of barbaric unemployable parasites with a totalitarian cult statereligion ideology?
No, that would be a terrible idea. Luckily most immigrants aren't barbaric unemployable parasites.

Most studies seem to indicate the immigrants are a boon to the host country's economy. Why else do you think we're admitting them?

>>139936095
1400 rapes over the course of 8 years in a country of 65 million is insignificant indeed. It's a drop of water in the ocean.
>>
>>139935127
> they deny reason as a value
That's a minority of Postmodernists.
>The end game of pmnm is to eliminate their imaginary privilege and opression, and they see high iq (which the deny) white people as one of the obstacles.
I'd like to see the academic papers on this.
>>
>>139936329
Each brit adds £20k to the gdp, most migrants add £2 each. Yeah, a net benefit. Not to gdp per capita though...
>>
>>139935989

Some people's minds cannot be changed about it, one way or the other.

I'd say it's both un-falsifiable and un-provable (beyond reasonable doubt) Shouldn't stop you from looking into it though,
>>
>>139936329
So you think there has only been 1400 rapes, over the course of eight years, in your country of sixty-five million?
>>
>>139936595
The proponents of pmnm will not describe themselves this way. Outsiders started analyzing them only recently. Watch jordan peterson or gad saad on pmnm on youtube.
>>
>>139935127

Or just read more Teddy K.
>>
It's easier to create a universal mixed race in white countries if the majority decreases at the same time the minorities increase
>>
>>139936597
Source on those figures?

As to your question regarding wealth redistribution I'm not a communist if that's what you're asking. Capitalism is also a form of wealth redistribution though. Just though I'd point that out.

>>139936640
No there have definitely been a lot more. It was the context of the Rotheram rapes that brought them to the public's attention.
>>
>muh white genocide ;_;
>mistaking logical consequences for malicious action
Are you having trouble with capitalism, son?
>>
>when you have to characterize racial suicide as genocide so you can have a victim narrative

nigger-tier
>>
Demographic change is real and it ultimately will have the same effect as a willfull genocide the way things currently stand. I don't however think it's an intentional effort to systematically wipe out white people, rather loose immigration policy and refugees are just a means to an end for the elite left to maintain and obtaine further political influence and thus power allowing them to push their socialist (read Communist) agenda unhindered by a real opostion party while securing their own personal power. I would like to say they are stupid and shortsighted rather than malevolent but the truth is they are also still malevolent, wiping out Europeans and those of European decent is just collateral damage instead of their their primary goal.

TLDR: It's real
>>
>>139937335
Most people doing wg are white. A few jews, muzzies and blacks and mexicans are paddling it too. But most effect comes from self hating whites aka post modern neo marxists. A sub group (pmnm whites) are doing it to all whites. Suicide genocide. Most whites don't want to do it, and many argue its not happening.

Mass migration is wealth redistribution, aka marxism, if incapable people go to a capable society.
>>
>>139937662
>Mass migration is wealth redistribution, aka marxism, if incapable people go to a capable society.
This is the stupides thing I've read in the whole thread.

Immigrants make the wealthy wealthier. They work long hours for low wages. If immigration made the natives poorer it would be halted immediately.
>>
>>139938061
Low iq barbarians make the rich maybe richer, but theg make the middle and working classes poorer. In terms of economics and loss of social trust and safety (could be monetized and turn out a huge sum). Reduced quality of life of natives.

You always argue with ad hominems, because you are an alinsky type marxist. Even the bolsheviks 100 years dgo didn't engage in debate, only in insults, demonization and killings.
You just cannot cut out looking down on your debate opponent. That is 100% leftism.
>>
>>139938480
Okay quick question: do you think that the working class and poor are better off today or 100 years ago when the country was 99% white?

I'll give you some time to think about it.
>>
>>139938623
There was an upward trend for 400 years, but then leftists superimposed an accelerating downward trend on it 50 years ago. They are much worse off than 20 years ago. They gained some income in 100 years, but their safe neighborhoods that existed for 70-100 years are fast disappearing. Wage growth decelerated a lot since the 1960's
>>
>>139938975
It's true that wage growth has stagnated and that is a problem but poor people can afford iPhones these days. How on earth are you going to tell me that their quality of life has decreased?

They can afford iPhones and other gadgets all thanks to gloabalisation by the way.
>>
>>139938623
Your still being dishonest and leading the question. By choosing a specific figure rather than a more open ended question such as simply "in the past" you place the date during ww1, just past the the heyday of exploitative monopolies in which workers had no real protection and we're wholly expendable, and not long before the great depression therby skewing the question in your favor.
>>
>>139926323
What's to not believe? I can see the results everytime i get out
>>
>>139939393
My point was that the poor and the working class have never been better off than they are today.

These people blame immigrants for all their problems but they forget that back when the country was 99% white their lives were much MUCH worse.
>>
>>139939337
Loss of safe neighborhoods. Now only millionaires can live in safe neighborhoods, while 20-50 years ago almost everyone in the west. This is the third time I'm explaining this to you. You don't want to understand it.

Maybe iphones are not worth that much, while people spend a big part of their income on it. Important things like safety, good education, your children not raped, now only for the rich.
>>
>>139926323
It's more of a suicide than a "genocide". So technically my answer is no, but demographic replacement is a huge problem.
>>
>>139939790
>Loss of safe neighborhoods. Now only millionaires can live in safe neighborhoods, while 20-50 years ago almost everyone in the west. This is the third time I'm explaining this to you. You don't want to understand it.
Because it's simply innacurate. The opposite is true in many places. NYC for example is much safer today than it was in the 80s.

>Important things like safety, good education, your children not raped, now only for the rich.
This couldn't be further from the truth.

Almost everyone in the west goes to university these days. Previously, only the elites were educated.

As for the rape stuff it's just nonsense. How many people do you know who have been raped? Crime is actually lower today than it was a few decades ago by most accounts.
>>
>>139935318
I don't hear about a bunch of whites moving to Africa or the middle east.
>>
>>139940065
Are you stupid? Life 50 years ago was 1000 times better than today. Before even a retard could get a good job, now you are considered lucky if you fry chips at McDonalds for 800€/month
>>
>>139940065
Buddy... I don't know if you actually are British but almost every American (and Canadian) poster here is upper middle class.
So just keep that in mind.
>>
>>139940255
There are whites in Africa and the Middle East though.

>>139940434
No it fucking wasn't. Getting a job is easy. Here's a tip: leave Italy.

>>139940572
I'm aware of that. Your point?
>>
>>139941474
Immigrants are useless. The only one profitting from them are: Mafias for cheap labor and Bankers for the GDP growth.
Immigrants only boost up the crime rate (that's a FACT, look at literally every statistic in the universe).
If you support immigration you are either a mafia guy or a kike
>>
>>139942076
The economy benefits from immigration.

If the economy is doing well, everyone is doing well.

Why do you want people to be poor just so that you don't have to see brown people?
>>
>82% of the board is fucking retarded
seems accurate honestly
>>
>>139942392
You just rejected all arguments without really reasoning and sticking to your straw man about us. That quote from the kgb guy is true, irreversible programming

Guys, isn't deprogramming redpilling? Why is it not working with this guy?.
>>
The people who say things like "it's just whites not having babies" etc just haven't put the proper thought into the topic.
>>
>>139942685
What arguments have I unreasonably rejected?

I'm just pointing out the facts: we enjoy a much higher standard of living today due in no small part to globalisation and immigration.

All leading economists seem to agree that immigration is good for the economy. Are you able to refute their assertions?
>>
>>139942392
>if you don't have mass immigration every1 will be poor
>Japan ranks #3 in world gdp
>>
>>139942392
>Why do you want people to be poor just so that you don't have to see brown people
We are becoming poorer AND we are gettng tons of brown people.

>The economy benefits from immigration.If the economy is doing well, everyone is doing well.
That would be true in a "normal" situation. The GDP is going up only thanks to the population growth caused by immigrunts. The real economy (wages, etc) is actually going down
>>
>>139942830
GDP is meaningless in this context. A more accurate measure would be GDP per capita but even that doesn't give you the full picture since you need to factor in the cost of living.

Japan is experiencing serious problems as a result of its unwillingness to accept immigrants. They're currently toying with the idea foreign "internships" as they call them but it's really too little too late. Japan's was supposed to be the next superpower back in the 80s. Look at it now...

>>139942859
>We are becoming poorer
You're not. The average person is far better off today than they were a few decades ago.

>That would be true in a "normal" situation. The GDP is going up only thanks to the population growth caused by immigrunts. The real economy (wages, etc) is actually going down
Per capita GDP has increased. Purchasing power has increased. What more do you want? We are much better off today.
>>
>>139943101
Idk, I think Japan has the right idea. All of our countries have issues. They're trying to fix the underlying problems before adding more. We're just using mass immigration as a band-aid fix. It will hurt us in the end.
>>
>>139931645
AHAHAHAH
>>
>>139943288
Yeah our countries have issues but nowhere near the level of Japan. The looming threat of war in the Pacific is likely to harm their economy further still.

They're slowly coming to the realisation that they will need to accept immigrants or face a massive recession.
>>
>>139942822
Many economists and other scientists have decided to lie for social justice.
as I have mentioned california state budget 1/4...1/3 goes to welfare mostly to illegal and legal mexican migrants and resettled refugees, since many are unemployable.

Standard of living is not everything, safety is also an issue. Also mentioned to you several times. Safety is a huge part of quality of living. If you live in a rich white enclave and nevrr walk across town, then you are consciously or unconsciously avoiding the third world infected areas of your city.
The tbird world is a shithole, not because of the mountains and rivers there, but but because of the people there. Liberals believe if they import lets say half their country from the third world, then all people will live and behave according to first world standards. that's a lie. Civilization is deluted with barbarians. that's like thermodynamics.

Reducef wage growth is marxist wealth transfer
>>
>>139943499
What's the point in arguing with you if you're just going to accuse everyone you disagree with of "lying for social justice". It's just nonsense. Economists are unanimous in stating that immigration is good for the economy.

>Standard of living is not everything, safety is also an issue
Crime rates in the west have been steadily declining for decades in most major cities.

We have everything so good these days I don't know what you're complaining about. You're acting like the world is falling apart when in reality things have never been so good. Get off /pol/ once in a while.

>Reducef wage growth is marxist wealth transfer
What are you even trying to say here? Please elaborate.
>>
>>139926323
>believe in
>concept

It's happening whether we want to "believe in" it or not.
>>
>>139943786
Who the fuck cares about the economy?

What are you, the last British public worker?
>>
>>139943101
>Per GDP has increased. Purchasing power has increased
But that's wrong https://it.tradingeconomics.com/italy/gdp-per-capita-ppp

Also it has nothing to do with immigrunts. Pro capita Gdp growth in the past years was only caused because more people choose to study at University, and to get an higher qualified job
>>
>>139943897
>Who the fuck cares about the economy?
Is this a serious question?

I thought you had to be at least 18 years old to post here.
>>
>>139926323
Governments recognize and continue to perpetuate immigration and social policies that destroy the ethnic integrity of white nations. This satisfies the physical element of genocide, as defined by the United Nations.

It may not be deliberately to destroy whites, but that's an obvious result. Because they know this is occurring as a direct result of their decision making, they have intent, satisfying the mental element of genocide.

>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
Unlimited immigration driven growth policy in all white nations, by itself, is inflicting on the group conditions of life that destroys white integrity. There is so much more that internationalists are doing that satisfies this definition.
>>
File: ercchart0415.gif (22KB, 967x590px) Image search: [Google]
ercchart0415.gif
22KB, 967x590px
>>139943940
I can't speak about the situation in Italy as I know next to nothing about it, but in Britain the per capita GDP has been steadily increasing for decades.

>more people choose to study at University, and to get an higher qualified job

Which is why we need immigrants to do menial labour. It turns out the English university graduates don't want to shovel shit for a living. Who would have thought!
>>
>>139944220
Or just automate the shit shovelers like Japans have done in the last 50 years?
>>
>>139944643
Call me when we've fully automated industries like manufacturing, construction and textiles.

Until then, the economy will continue to need immigrant workers.
>>
File: 1417399128360.jpg (64KB, 345x431px) Image search: [Google]
1417399128360.jpg
64KB, 345x431px
>>139926323
Never forget muh lolocaust
>>
File: 1504217912394.gif (1MB, 1035x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1504217912394.gif
1MB, 1035x1037px
voted
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.