[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he's right you know, pol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 37

File: 1490029259398.jpg (102KB, 1242x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1490029259398.jpg
102KB, 1242x1050px
he's right you know, pol
>>
>>139925942
Yeah, I'm a racist. So fucking what?
>>
>>139925942
>calling Mexico a strange place with nothing

Who's the real racist here?
>>
>>139925942
What does he think about legal immigrants who are cheering on the REMOVE BURRITO efforts?
>>
Fuck this faggot
>>
>>139926300
that would really make him think, and I think he wants to avoid that.
>>
why do libs keep trying to appeal to compassion and decency when conservatives don't have those things
>>
Mexico is part of the American continent.

What's his issue?
>>
File: 1500575345212.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1500575345212.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>139925942

OUT OUT OUT
>>
File: goyim know.png (136KB, 440x522px) Image search: [Google]
goyim know.png
136KB, 440x522px
>kids
>Average age for a 'dreamer' is 22
nani kore?
>>
>>139926337
Why wouldn't he want to activate his almonds?
>>
>>139926262
It's like he thinks mexico is full of bad hombres
>>
"He's right you know" will be a fine addition to my filters

Thank you OP
>>
>>139926300
Legal immigrant here from bongland.
Fuck these bean people. They have to go back.
>>
File: fuckBERG.jpg (119KB, 777x554px) Image search: [Google]
fuckBERG.jpg
119KB, 777x554px
>>139925942
>muh 800.000 democrat votes
>muh schieldren
>>
>>139925942
They have to go back.
>>
>>139925942
Yeah, parents dragging them here with nothing is cruel.
>>
>>139925942
Their Parents Came To a Strange place With Nothing. I

At least The KIds Will Have Learned English

It's like poetry.
>>
Obvious leaf is obvious
>>
>>139925942
>sending people home is basically murder
>>
>>139925942
I want to see pics of these kids crying on the streets of their new homeland.
>>
Maybe Mexico should accommodate them up the ass like America does to immigrants
>>
>>139925942
omg, this is offenthive for mexican people.

whocares
>>
>>139925942
The ultimate goal of the parents of these kids is to go back home. To raise their family back in their homeland away from the degeneracy of the US which is only a means of employment to fund their dream

At least this is the rhetoric among many hispanics or whatever. Me an actual u.s. citizen lived back in our motherland for a good long while as a kid. I was homeschooled during that time, getting fed really screwed up geography lessons from my mom who had no concept of distance. Apparently the closest distance between point A and B was point C: Her way, because she said so. Otherwise I'd get a broom stick whacked across my ass lol, I eventually decided to stop trying to challenge her and go along with it. Writing down her answers knowing they were wrong while continuing to teach myself with some books I brought back with me. It's hilarious but I don't regret any of it, my experience living there as a whole was great. I believe I'd be a happier more grounded person if we had stayed. The lifestyle was way more social, totally different from here. There was a sense of community where you knew everyone, your extended family was there and got to see them everyday. It's not "cruel" or "despicable"
>>
File: trumpisdumbledore.png (281KB, 516x353px) Image search: [Google]
trumpisdumbledore.png
281KB, 516x353px
>>139925942
I voted to have them summarily executed. Simply deporting them is getting off easy, tbqhfam.
>>
>>139925942
>following the law is racist

I don't understand these people. Do they think the laws are just for fun?
>>
>>139925942

>you don't get to care about your own race goy
>give shekels to Israel goy
>>
>>139932537
Yeah they actually do.
>>
>>139925942
>sending people to the countries they were born in is bad because america is the only country worth living in
uhhhhh xenophobic much?
>>
Another moron whose misuse of the word "literally" takes a very weak argument and makes it simply wrong. What is with you whipper snappers and this word "literally"? Why do you like it so much? I remember when the discourse marker was "like". Now it's "literally", a word that isn't appropriate as a discourse marker.
>>
>>139925942
You don't necessarily have to be racist to like the repeal of DACA.

You could just see it as an event that takes more competitors out of your job market, etc.
>>
>>139926262
pic related

Spics love to shove acceptance of their culture on white people, but hate having to actually live in spic countries.
>>
>>139925942
I went to school with people who would be eligible for this. They were shitty people all around. Not nice, not smart, not strong and not easy on the eyes.
>>
>>139926740
That, and "pro tip you can't"

If only we could filter fag flags and/or by geographic location. /pol/ would be better off with more filter options. We all know where the shit threads come from, why don't we have the option to never see it in the first place.

Also:an aromatic plant with grayish-green leaves that are used as a culinary herb, native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean.
>>
>>139925942
fuck off kike fag. u take them.
>>
>>139926262
He's saying it's strange to them because they grew up here, not there.
>>
I was American too. If these kids were German, when these kids could have been Germans, they would have already been sent back. They were sent back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_German_Americans

Why do people pretend that being American means anything? We fucking hate each other. There is no such thing as an American identity. We are every bit as fake as the USSR.
>>
File: 1492817112223.jpg (74KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492817112223.jpg
74KB, 737x758px
>>139925942
ship them to one place
>>
>>139926086
fpbp
>>
>>139925942
Criminals are criminal. And unfortunately for some children, they happen to be the product of the criminal.
>>
File: 1485768361665.png (155KB, 499x592px) Image search: [Google]
1485768361665.png
155KB, 499x592px
OP probably Canadian...
>>
The only reason he is against sending them back is because he wants more Democrat voters. Period.
>>
>>139925942
They came, or were brought, to a strange place with nothing. At least going back to their country of origin they will be among their own kind and most likely have family and family friends in the area.

And blame their parents. If their parents did not break the law, then the kids would not be in this situation.
>>
>>139925942
Someone flood his twitter with fake Mexicans going "Whatchu calling ma country a strange place wit nothin homes?!?!"
>>
>>139932537

The laws don't 'feel good'.
These are people who, if something makes them the SLIGHTEST bit uncomfortable, have to retreat into cookies and glitter or crumple into uncontrollable screams and sobs.

We laugh that liberalism is a mental disorder, but most specifically it is an -egosyntonic- mental disorder. Which means that their realities are ego-based...inside themselves. When the outside -real reality-, doesn't match up with their perceived sense of reality that they generate internally, then they constantly strive to make real reality match their own perceived reality that they manifest internally. When they can't make or force real reality match their internal reality, they fall apart.

The laws that they don't like make them uncomfortable. (This can NOT BE! It must not be!) We laugh at the snowflakes but they are crippled by this. If laws exist that make them uncomfortable, then to them, those laws MUST BE bad laws, with no other explanation or possibility. If it makes them uncomfortable, if it doesn't jive with their personal perception of reality, then it is BAD. (That's why Trump is BAD. Why republicans are BAD.) You can not explain how the law is good or necessary...merely the fact that they do not like these laws MAKES the laws be 'bad' laws. There's no other possibility to the diseased mind.

Trannies have this in spades. YOU MUST change real reality to fit their perceived reality or you are BAD. must be something in the water. or alphabet soup.
>>
>>139925942
He's right. It's cruel and deSPICable to make anyone live in Mexico.
>>
>>139933044
strange things are good, you racist. i have to put up with strange spics expecting me to speak spanish. i love it because i'm not a racist. they should be forced into strange situations like me.
>>
>>139933044
>He's saying it's strange to them because they grew up here, not there.
So then why bring already born kids from Mexico to some foreign land that isn't Mexico?

>>139925942
>These kids are Meixcan. They grew up there. And they're sending them to a strange place, the US, with nothing. It's cruel and despicable.
>>
>>139926415
Conservatives do have decency, in many respects they have more of it than liberals. Decency however doesn't come before the wellbeing of the nation and it's natural born citizens.
>>
>>139925942
So what?

They shouldn't have come here. Sorry you don't get to rig the voting rolls in your favor.

The parents and the liberal politicians that welcomed them here are cruel.
>>
Well, isn't it that if these kids are getting deported it means it's because their parents are illegal and also getting deported? What's more cruel, sending them to Mexico with their families? Or leaving them in America all alone?
>>
>>139925942
In what fucking sense is an illegal mestizo an American?
>>
>>139925942
A family squats in your home and has a baby in your home, now they own your home on which you have to pay rent.

Your logic sucks op...
>>
>>139925942
>implying if we had a massive influx of poor chavs I wouldn't be just as happy to see them deported
>>
>>139925942
Unfortunately for him it's been illegal to come into this country undocumented since 1890. So yes, yes he is wrong, according to U.S. federal law.
>>
Everyone's a little racist but if we're just going by legalities here, we should send em all back. If they don't have their papers, well tough shit. Anchor babies need to go back. Illegals who are making a steady paycheck and going through Obama's DACA program also need to go back. Rule of law, simple as that.
>>
>>139926415
>why do libs keep trying to appeal to compassion and decency when conservatives don't have those things
>compassion and decency

That's a funny way to spell MY MONEY.
>>
>>139925942
they're acting like mexico is a barren wasteland where these "dreamers" will all fight fucking die if they go to back to it. My senpai is from mexico and I was there a few months ago, they're doing fine lmao
>>
>>139925942
Why can't they live in their home country with their parents, having to leave the US isn't a fucking death sentence.
>>
Wait. If they were born here they're citizens aren't they? How the fuck would they be deported?
>>
>>139925942
>these kids are American
If I have kids, sneak into Mr. Berney's house through the backdoor and squat in his home are my kids now a part of his family?
>>
>>139934912
Their parents came illegally which disqualifies them from being citizens.
>>
File: 15624565468.png (231KB, 500x914px) Image search: [Google]
15624565468.png
231KB, 500x914px
>>139925942
yeah, but they have to go back.
our hands are tied.
>>
>>139935025
I don't think that's right. What the fuck is an anchor baby then?
>>
>>139935112
"used to refer to a child born to a noncitizen mother in a country which has birthright citizenship, especially when viewed as providing an advantage to family members seeking to secure citizenship or legal residency" They still need to go back.
>>
>>139925942
They got American educations for free, they can go back and make their country a better place so people won't want to come here illegally.
>>
>>139926415
Because they failed at logical debate and now must fail at understanding compassion's role in choosing what's right for ourselves and our country.

A more apt question is, why do libs keep turning to appeals to emotion/virtue signaling after I respond to their snarky questions about Trump related policy with some easily verifiable facts?

Its nuts, I was arguing about the wall with a co-worker the other day. He says that the wall is retarded and not going to be effective. I said there are lots of cases where walls were effective at curbing illegal immigration. He says "name one". I say "the wall in Israel for instance". He googles it, verifies that its effective. We argue more points, and with the same results. He eventually brings out "well these people just want to make a better life for themselves like all immigrants". I just respond with "well then they need to apply for citizenship when they're in Mexico." He now thinks I'm a racist. Also, I just started recently shaving my head bald which probably doesn't help my case.
>>
Border patrol anon here. I've processed filthy daca and dapa most are shitheads who don't speak English or barely do. They typically arefemale with drug or alien smuggler boyfriends. I felt like I wasbetraying our country filling out the paperwork. Fuck them they have to go back.
>>
>>139925942
Blame the parents for exploiting their children as anchor babies.
>>
>>139925942
how is it racist to want a proper enforcement of the law?
>>
>>139925942

>We are sending them away with nothing! Omg!

It's not like we are separating them from their parents. It's the exact opposite. They bring their children with them so they can take care of them like the "honest hardworking family men" they are.
>>
Military children get displaced every 4 years and no on blinks an eye.
>>
>>139934045
>decency however doesn't come before the wellbeing of the nation...

Decency IS putting the well being of a nation before individuals. By definition.
>>
>>139925942
>we're sending them to a strange place with nothing
Then send their parents.
>>
File: jude1.png (143KB, 530x398px) Image search: [Google]
jude1.png
143KB, 530x398px
>>139925942
This kike is from cuckastan
>>
Deporting future Democrat voters is an excellent non-racist reason to support Trump's revocation of DACA. Checkmate gaytheists.

Also
>America is all they have ever known!
Mexico was all their parents ever knew, but they somehow managed to survive. No excuses.
>>
>>139925942
No, he's not. If they were American, they could stay. Just because they came over as children doesn't make them any less illegal.
>>
>>139933201

American identity is White Anglo with a huge dose of KICKASS for good measure.
>>
>>139937431

I think that he's arguing that they're culturally American.

This can be easily rebutted by pointing out that first gen migrants tend not to assimilate heavily, thus they in all honesty probably have more in common with other Mexicans than Texans for example.

Also, either they're so old that they're adults, which puts them in the same category as their adults, more or less, or they are children/teenagers, meaning that the transition won't be too much of a shock.

I mean, the guy is literally arguing that his country shouldn't try and maintain its borders unless illegal invaders feel a culture shock when returning home - who does he hope to convince with this argument?
>>
they only speak english when needed and they walk around committing crimes and saying "fuck trump" all day and night while collecting welfare
>>
File: photo.jpg (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
131KB, 900x900px
>>139925942
Don't care
>>
File: DIlP2EkWAAEZaWb.jpg (25KB, 724x215px) Image search: [Google]
DIlP2EkWAAEZaWb.jpg
25KB, 724x215px
>>139937109
Every Single Time
>>
>>139925942
Fuck you. I don't even want to know how the EU ends through becoming black Muslims. I don't think about you at all.
>>
>>139925942
The funny thing is they have families in the "strage place with nothing".
>>
>>139925942
How dare he insult the homelands of these culturally rich peoples. He's not very pc if you ask me
>>
>>139925942

If you don't want illegal people you leave no loopholes. This includes their children. Is it brutal? Yes. That's the point.
The point is not to try it again.
>>
>>139926415
Compassion and decency got us into this mess. It's time to be cutthroat and ruthless.
>>
he needs to make an example before more come
>>
>>139933044
Pretty culturally insensitive. Diversity will be Mexico's strength.
>>
File: you guessed right.png (544KB, 724x1233px) Image search: [Google]
you guessed right.png
544KB, 724x1233px
>>
>>139943200
literally everytime
>>
>>139925942

I mean, sure. I could put up a logical reason for why enforcing law and order is good for society, and why importing cheap slave labor is immoral, and why encouraging overpopulation, low trust societies and economic disparity is bad for a country...but...I mean, I am basically just racist, so I can't argue with him on that fact.
>>
>>139933044
>falling for the b8
God youre a autistism
>>
>>139925942

>Mexicans bring so much to America!

>You can't send them back to Mexico! It's full of Mexicans, and Mexicans are human garbage!

How do leftists deal with this cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>139926415

This.

Appeal to reason and/or personal or social benefit.

If you want to appeal to conservatives on the subject of bringing in illegal migrants, espouse the value of an unregulated, exploitable labor force who can compete with third world wages.
>>
>>139925942
How is it that every literal who fuckface with a blue checkmark gets thousands of likes on their tweets regardless of how vapid or inane it is? Twitter was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>139933044

What's wrong with strange?

Following his logic, we should ban non-white migration to white countries. After all, they're "strange".
>>
>>139943579

I suppose that if something is strange it is by definition disconcerting.

E.g. Notes are used outside of the implied scale in creepy music, being surrounded by others who speak a foreign language is also uncomfortable, etc.

Following his logic, I suppose it would imply something similar, yes.
>>
>>139925942
>I'm not a infantile faggot
>i have a beard
Can't be strung up soon enough.
>>
>>139925942
Correct DACA is the future as jews replace the white middle class with immigrants. American future is no middle class but basic income and slave caste.
>>
>>139933528
I think you are confusing the notion of species and nationalities. It doesn't work with the same rules.
>>
>>139943892

It would if it was purely a matter of geographical location, but I believe that he's implying that the Swedes are also a distinct people in terms of biological makeup.

An argument could also be made regarding national culture and heritage.
>>
File: sacrfice1.jpg (87KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
sacrfice1.jpg
87KB, 500x292px
>>139933855
you're so fucking right
>>
>>139930687
You can work the land when we establish lebensraum, Juan.
>>
>steal car
>give it to your children
>suddenly it ceases to be stolen property
justify this
>>
>>139933855
well said
>>
>>139926086

So you're a fucking loser? Seems pretty self-explanatory.
>>
>>139925942
>white people should pay because their great great grandfather might have owned slaves
>shitskin kids shouldn't pay because their parents are, and made them, criminals
>>
>we NEED people from this shithole of a country to improve our country
yeah no thank you. I don't care what color their skin is.
>>
>>139925942
1. Reducing an overcrowded labor force = higher wages for citizens, and less time between jobs

2. Frees up housing, lowering demand = lowering cost

3. Puts less stress on school districts to keep building extra schools and programs to accommodate beaners

4. It partially undoes the devil's bargain Dems & Reps made (GOP gets cheap labor, Dems get voters)
>>
>>139926086
this, never argue with people who call you racist

if you're a white male you can bait them with "of course as a white male i'm racist, aren't all white males racist?"

this shuts down libtards pretty quick
>>
>>139932931
I'm Mexican and this made me kek, so true.
>>
>>139943291
This is how i got redpilled.
>>
>>139925942
What's DACA and why I see word RASIS' on every fucking argument these days?
word rasis will loose it's meaning soon, oh I mean it already lost it.
>>
>>139925942
Shouldn't have pushed all those buttons eh?
>>
File: 1496462602239.jpg (1MB, 2750x1617px) Image search: [Google]
1496462602239.jpg
1MB, 2750x1617px
>>139925942
How about a logical argument instead of MAH Feels!
>>
Whats with all the DACA posts? Did Trump say something recently?
>>
>>139943443
There are legal Mexicans as well that hate the illegals. They are redpilled.
>>
>>139926577
Average age is 25
>>
File: 1503773904114.jpg (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503773904114.jpg
175KB, 600x600px
>>139926086

send em back
>>
>>139948167
DACA is ending so Trumps bigoted base is edging him on to end it without a court order.
>>139948059
The housing sector is one of the few that cannot be outsourced so its just an outliner.
>>
>>139948676
>housing
>fruit picking
>making burgers
these are their primary employment sectors you idiot and none can be outsourced
>>
>>139948737
Americans dont pick fruit. Americans dont flip burgers as a career.
>>
>>139948794
i love when rich new yorkers post shit like this. Great for you, fuckface, but I flip burgers and there are millions of us
>>
>>139925942
Yeah, I know. Fuck the "dreamers", time to let White kids dream for once
>>
>>139949003
Are you DACA? dont worry you get to stay.
>>
File: 1498640723114.jpg (52KB, 541x601px) Image search: [Google]
1498640723114.jpg
52KB, 541x601px
>>139933855
CHECKED
This guy fucking gets it. Last Psychiatrist is that you? We miss you brah!
>>
>liberals & democrats advocate themselves as helpers of disadvantaged black people, yet they advocate for letting in millions of hispanics into the country, who end up taking the jobs of black people. labour does the same shit in the uk, misplacing black people with muslims

>black people would actually benefit from our policies, the 'racist' anti-immigrant right wingers

who's the real racist here, amigo?
>>
>>139949233
What if dreamers were white. Would you let them stay? Remember the irish were once the blacks(slaves) of america and now they just like everyone else.
>>
I've been in America for 20 years. You can't kick me out just because I spent the last 20 years not trying to get legalized or pay taxes.
>>
>>139948794
>Americans dont pick fruit. Americans dont flip burgers as a career.
Teenagers used to until the wetbacks took their jobs.
>>
>>139949244
actually i have some bad news for you, trump is ending that program and sending them back
>>
>>139950788
Proof? Trump recently stated he loves dreamers, he loves all people.
>Check
>Mate
>>
File: 1503876654882.gif (389KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
1503876654882.gif
389KB, 439x439px
>>139925942
>you have to go back
>>
>>139950948
>Proof?
literally read the news, they're outta here
>>
>>139951265
Yawn. Still nothing eh? Sure is getting sleepy in here.
>>
racists can't even get their narrative straight
>>
>>139927150
Why Do You Capitalize Like This?

Do you do it to annoy me? Good job, faggot.

8/8 m8
>>
>>139928036
Fuck yeah! Fap material for years
>>
>>139951326
>prove that trump is going to do that thing he said he's going to do
just wait, unlike trump i don't have a time machine

but i will wait too, and be here to catch your salty tears
>>
>>139951506
Trump conned you for votes. Trump stated he was going to end DACA day 1 of his presidency yet did nothing , why? He wanted to let it fester long as he could to hire about 400k more workers for 2 year permits. Hes going to let the courts decide and not shoot america in the foot for you bigot trumpers.
>>
>>139932473
I want them all sterilized. That way they can live a long, lonely, tortured existence. Sterilize all the jews and niggers too. All of earth's problems solved in one generation
>>
File: wut.jpg (17KB, 325x243px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
17KB, 325x243px
>>139943291
There must be a reason why Ben Shapiro isn't like this. A genetic mutation that will spare him in the beta uprising? His over the top orthodox spirituality? Fucking what is it?
>>
>>139951661
Wew, Trump, under incredible opposition from literal CIA niggers in the deep state, had more important shit to worry about.

He's advancing the agenda nicely. Just wait - he's going to end DACA and your salt will be precious. He's going to put Hillary behind bars too.
>>
>>139932931
Go anywhere in Texas and California and you'll find Mexicans more American than cherry pie. So people like their heritage: sue them but don't think for a second that mexicans in america are any less likely to where cowboy boots and say "VIVA AMERICA, VAMOS LOS COWBOYS". Try getting out of your house, bruh.
>>
>>139940217
It' becoming mind-boggling that it is (((them))) 100% of the time.
>>
>>139942945
>Advocating that diversity is a country's strength only when it justifies the removal of immigrants from the US, therefore making it less diverse.
Good job everyone, we've found out a way to reverse evolution in the human race.
>>
>>139951850
No hes appeasing his voters the best he can without changing the status quo.You'll see nothing is going to happen.
>>
>>139933528
Learn how to make compatible analogies before trying to sit and discuss at the adult table
>>
>>139945274
You cannot prove that claim
>>
>>139951944
>where cowboy boots
You have to go back, Pedro.
>>
DACA kids can eat my ass hole .
>>
>>139952296
>reverse evolution
What?
>>
File: 1503780359215.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503780359215.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
>>
File: 1476326160925.jpg (163KB, 1052x728px) Image search: [Google]
1476326160925.jpg
163KB, 1052x728px
>“Human beings are so made that the ones who do the crushing feel nothing; it is the person crushed who feels what is happening. Unless one has placed oneself on the side of the oppressed, to feel with them, one cannot understand.”
Simone Weil
>>
>>139952298
This has been your bullshit line since day one, I think you'll find it's not working.

Trump's working to advance the agenda he laid out during his campaign and it makes you so ass pained. I do love it.
>>
File: 1503223237639.png (18KB, 1168x339px) Image search: [Google]
1503223237639.png
18KB, 1168x339px
>>139952698
Is this an example of said oppression?
>>
>>139933628
"Their own kind"
I'm glad we've decided to stop looking at people who come from a different place as human enough to be able to typify them.
They're not deer returning to the wild and rejoining the fold. They're kids put in a shit situation whose parents were also in a shit situation: a really small amount of people are the evil launderers/lawbreakers you want to make them out to be, dude
>>
>>139925942
Birthright citizenship is fully retarded and should only apply if both the parents are citizens
>>
File: deport-this.png (197KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
deport-this.png
197KB, 640x455px
>>139952877
They belong in Mexico. I don't like their shitty attitudes.

They should have been humble, this will be a great life lesson for them.
>>
File: 1497677110583.gif (116KB, 271x309px) Image search: [Google]
1497677110583.gif
116KB, 271x309px
This >>139952474
Directly after posting this >>139952296
>reverse evolution
You're dumb.

>>139952877
The US shouldn't be the wastebasket for every other country's detritus. It logistically can't be.
>>
Ah. The left calling someone racist. Never heard that one before. Maybe this virtue signaling twat should be deported as well.
>>
Interesting read from the Daily Caller about this idiot in the tweet

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/12/free-advice-for-rolling-stones-jesse-berney-take-another-nap/
>>
His profile on The Guardian's website:

"Jesse Berney is a freelance writer, Democratic strategist and comedian. He worked for the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign. You can follow him on Twitter: @jesseberney"

https://www.theguardian.com/profile/jesse-berney

How does it know you backed a loser twice?
>>
>>139954158
Let's archive that
https://unvis.it/theguardian.com/profile/jesse-berney
>>
>>139925942
Why don't they simply apply and become legal citizens as soon as they become aware that they're not legal citizens? Surly the process isn't that difficult.
>>
>>139949589
They would have to go back. They are not Americans and color doesn't change that, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: IMG_3077.png (648KB, 623x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3077.png
648KB, 623x527px
>>139925942
You have to go back faggot
>>
>>139951392

A population, not consisting of a single person, can both weaken the power of local labour and make use of social programs (even disproportionate use).

You can also have different immigrant populations with different properties. Asians might, for instance weaken labour conditions but not use welfare. Syrian refos, on the other hand, might not have such an effect on the price of labour, but use a lot more in terms of welfare.

Nuance, mate.
>>
>>139925942
Why is raising kids in illegal situations not considered cruel and despicable again?
>>
File: IMG_3227.jpg (56KB, 639x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3227.jpg
56KB, 639x414px
>>
>>139925942
>Americans
>don't have American citizenship
Almonds
>>
>>139925942

I wouldn't expect to illegally migrate to another country, drop babies and expect their will be no consequences. Like me and my family getting sent back to my country of origin.
>>
>>139925942
>kids are American
well if they're American, then they won't be deported, will they?

OH WAIT, THEY AREN'T ACTUALLY AMERICAN AT ALL YOU MEGAFAGGOT
>>
>>139951944
If they weren't born here they aren't Americans. Are you illiterate?
>>
>>139925942
How is that racist
>>
>>139948794
I worked on a farm all through middle school. The owners make bank and I did all right too.
>>
>>139952474
Um, sweetie there kinda are some important distinctions between the people of different countries.

And honey it can honestly verge on the level of differences you'd find between different species, OK?
>>
>>139925942
yes, let your replacements that will become our zombie voter block suck all your welfare money up.
>>
>>139954435
The authorities and immigration police would be at least understanding and helpful to the ones who have been good citizens with no criminal record..
>>
>>139954856
Didn't you know, Graham?

>asian countries for asians!
>black countries for blacks!
>WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVVVEERRRYYYOONNNEE!!!

To deny it is racist
>>
>>139935261
This. Take the education received at my expense, return to their homeland, and don't let it have been a total waste.
>>
>immigrants and children of immigrants
>american citizens
pick one faggot
>>
File: 1497915592647.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1497915592647.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>139951944
Holy shit. Kill yourself. I live in Central Cali and this is a lie. The vast majority of Mexicans have to desire to assimilate. They just want Cali to become lil Mexico with welfare.
>>
>>139945274
Scram, faggot.
>>
File: 1503192640127.jpg (398KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1503192640127.jpg
398KB, 857x1202px
>>139933044
If they know at least the Spanish numbers it'd be easy, go work in tourism or some shit. I met a Colombian guy who'd left the US cos he cbf with shit jobs, he's bilingual and owned 3 taxis.

Those who snob easy small business conditions are forgetting how much money can be made tax free with s cushy lifestyle in warmer Latino countries.

Lots of gringos emigrate to Panama and Costa Rica, their pensions go really far and they can buy whatever drugs without going to the dr. Pharmacy and recreational, and we all know Yanks love their pills!

Not a bad option if you make internet shekels, buy chan coin. Shits gonna moon.
>>
>>139926464
And mapologically right next to the greatest economy in the solar system. I have never looked in to it, but Mexico is surely some sort of economic wonderland.
>>
>>139926415
Liberal pigs are all about self-indulgence at the expense of everyone. That's why you cunts are do despised.
>>
>>139933044
Then we shouldn't allow them to migrate that would be strange to them too.
>>
>>139934413
>time to rev up the memes boys
Actually this is a good point. The only difference with dreamers is that they have been here illegally LONGER. This whole dreamer thing is illegals being racist to other illegals who are fresh off the boat illegals.

>I have been here longer that you, I should have more rights as an undocumented american
>>
File: 1503400008657.jpg (710KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1503400008657.jpg
710KB, 1280x850px
>>139958921
>buy chan coin.
>only available on cryptopia
u serial m8?
>>
File: allsmiles.jpg (53KB, 775x493px) Image search: [Google]
allsmiles.jpg
53KB, 775x493px
>>139925942
Yeah, so fuck the what if he is right? They have to go back to plant sage in their fields.
>>
>>139945274
You know what is racist? The fact that Americans cannot own land in Mexico, cunt.
>>
>>139951944
They don't assimilate for fucking shit and you know it. Fuck you Manolo, you have to go back.
>>
>>139925942
Once upon a time there was good old british tradition to send criminas to Australia. The only problem now is that there's no unpopulated continent.
>>
>>139925942
Go ahead. Call me a racist. Make the word meaningless.
Meanwhile Germany will be non white in one generation.
>>
>>139933044
>Migrants come to Europe with nothing
This is necessary

>Mexicans go to Mexico with nothing
What is wrong with you racist
>>
>>139933044
Most of these dreamers grew up in Mexican neighbourhoods near the border where they speak Spanish desu. They are more culturally Mexican than American.
>>
>>139951392
If only one immigrant came, nobody would care. Alas it's millions and yes, that means that part of those millions can lower low-skilled wages and another part of them can receive welfare.
Now go back to red.dit, dumbass.
>>
>>139946324
So you are racist?
>>
>>139925942
>de-spic
He got that part right :^)
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>139925942
>>
File: 1484299288413.jpg (83KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1484299288413.jpg
83KB, 992x558px
>>139925942
When don't Dems feel this way about Cubans?
>>
File: 1495412917994.png (61KB, 177x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495412917994.png
61KB, 177x200px
>>139925942
cry me a river
>>
>>139958596
Then they have already won, anon. California is a little mexico living on welfare.
>>
>>139925942
Someone throw this faggot over the wall with them.
>>
>>139951392
Stealing the job by working under the table not paying income tax then getting the fat ugly wife to apply for gibs for the poor innocent children and the five cousins that nobody else knows about.
>>
>>139945274
What? Racism is common sense you idiot, do you think niggers and spics like white people?
>>
>>139932931

texas and california are spic countries though.
>>
>>139925942
>strange place with nothing

:(
>>
File: Ben Shapiro.jpg (44KB, 624x335px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Shapiro.jpg
44KB, 624x335px
>>139951747
>There must be a reason why Ben Shapiro isn't like this.

Ahh I hate to break this to you.
>>
>>139964580
Smarmy kike
>>
>>139964229
lol
>>
>>139925942
MEXICANS ARENT A RACE
THEYRE AN ETHNICITY
YOU CANT BE RACIST AGAINST AN ETHNICITY
AFTER ALL, DONT ALL YOUR STATISTICS CALL THEM "WHITE HISPANIC"????
SAME SHIT WITH MUDSLIMS, THEY ARE A RELIGION NOT A RACE

GODDAMN IT LIBERALS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
>>
>>139925942
Yeah, they are American. Just not US American.
>>
>>139964229
checked and kekd
>>
File: Autistic Serb.png (509KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Serb.png
509KB, 720x405px
>>139952976

I kind of agree with this from a logical point of view. My father is American and as such I have US citizenship which is great and all for me but I'm not American, don't want to be and never will be. I can't be because of the way I was raised and where I grew up.

With someone like me who respects the founding culture and heritage of America its okay. I'm not going to destroy it or actively work against it. All these Mexicans and Arabs on the other hand seem to want to go against everything that made America the country that it is. My best mate lives in Texas and is married to a Brazilan American, their daughter first and foremost is Brazilian apparently, then Irish and then American. She has three different citizenships which is fucked up.

People who are only born with one American parent should not be given citizenship and should be at most given a greencard or something similar that can be revoked if they misbehave.
>>
>>139925942
>except that one part where us wages are skyrocketing thanks to increasing deportations

wew harder next time, do you even wew lad?
>>
>>139965118
Kas sa räägid Eesti Keelt ka?
>>
>>139933044
They speak spanish and live in their own communities. For Mexico being a "strange" land to them, they sure seem to want to recreate it bere.
>>
>>139925942
(((Jesse Berney)))
>>
>>139925942
Oy vey, stop trying to remove our shabbos.
>>
File: 1504027819747.jpg (96KB, 470x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504027819747.jpg
96KB, 470x960px
>>139964580
Well if the color doesn't really matter you wouldn't mind us becoming at least 95% white society with a proper ideology, Mr. Shapiro?
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.