[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antifa is short for Anti-first amendment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Dumb shit.png (17KB, 575x243px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb shit.png
17KB, 575x243px
Just remember faggots, advocating for violence is OK if you call the person you disagree with a Nazi for disagreeing with you.

I fucking hate living in a blue state sometimes.
>>
>>139925113
>a nazi
>they're
This hurts just as much.
>>
>>139925113

Antifa made me hate nazis.. made me hate nazi larpers and people who make Germans look like shit.

FUCK YOU UNDERMENSCHT SHIT YOU'RE NOT GERMAN STOP LARPING.
>>
File: panti-fa.jpg (91KB, 1019x650px) Image search: [Google]
panti-fa.jpg
91KB, 1019x650px
I like Panti-Fa
pic related
>>
>>139925170
I don't get it
>>
>>139925614
The sentence is plural and singular at the same time.
Nazi should be Nazis if you use the plural contraction "they're".
>>
>>139925729
If it was singular what would you use retard
>>
>>139925729
it's "they're" you fucking moron
>>
File: 1483521253214.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483521253214.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>139925113
Blue state here, this is why you have to join the liftwaffe
>>
>>139925833
You wouldn't use anything because it makes no sense. "He" or "She" because one person has one sex.
>>
>>139925932
If that didn't make much sense I mean the whole thought was wrong because "don't tolerate one person" is not the same as "don't tolerate people from a movement" and the sentences do not link together.
>>
>>139925113
Nigga, they just got a status upgrade to Domestic Terrorist Organization as of a few days ago. It is now open season for Antifa.
>>
>>139925932
Singular they is the use in English of the pronoun they or its inflected or derivative forms, them, their, theirs, and themselves (or themself), as an epicene (gender-neutral) singular pronoun. It typically occurs with an antecedent of indeterminate gender, as in sentences such as:

"Somebody left their umbrella in the office. Would they please collect it?"[1]
"The patient should be told at the outset how much they will be required to pay."[2]
"But a journalist should not be forced to reveal their sources."[2]
>>
>>139926110
The correct way to say it would be "he or she" or "his or her" in all of these situations. And I won't staop saying this until we have a new word because using "they" or "them" for that many situations is hard to follow because it can mean any amount of people and puts more focus onto the plurality of the sentence which people are bad enough at.
>>
>>139926480
You're retarded. They is used when the sex is not determined. Yes even for singular.
>>
>>139927271
You can tell whoever says that to fuck off then, because it's a misuse of the pronoun.
>>
>>139927453
No it isn't. You're wrong. Go and research it.
>>
>>139927567
I fucking did, and that's how I know I'm correct. Online dictionaries can suck my dick.
>>
>>139925113
Same goes for you people who say the same damn thing as antifa except about communists. You hypocrites.
>>
>>139925113
Report them to the DHS. Antifa is a gang and they're only a pipebomb attack away from being declared a terrorist organization. Fuckers need to be vanned.
>>
File: d05.png (9KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
d05.png
9KB, 100x100px
>>139927642
>I'm right because I said I am
>>
>>139927788
Thanks for being able to read.
That's what this has devolved into. If there is one thing my american education actually taught me it's about the use of singular and plural pronouns.
>>
>>139925729

What the fuck? Are you saying it should be "they is" you nigger?
>>
>>139928157
No, I'm saying the thought should be all plural or all singular.
Easiest way to fix would be "nazis" instead of "a nazi".
>>
oh look, it's this thread again
>>
>>139928522
I'll stop bitching about it when people I know stop saying dumb shit like this on a regular basis.
>>
>>139925113
Because literally no antifa member is intimidating if you lift weights even semi regularly.
>>
>>139928334
The sentence isn't wrong. "they" can be used as a singular pronoun when the sex isn't known. Those are the rules of the English language. You're wrong.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.