[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to Bill Burr?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 41

File: bill_burr.jpg (30KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
bill_burr.jpg
30KB, 375x281px
Why did he swing all the way to the left to become a full blown cuck? Is it just money? Why did he marry a nigger? Just virtue signalling?

Why do these people hate themselves?
>>
File: PolInco1.png (635KB, 375x557px) Image search: [Google]
PolInco1.png
635KB, 375x557px
>>139920972
And good lord, I just watched his cartoon on Vuckflix, how is it possible that liberals' sense of humor is so blindingly bad? Why is humor a conservative/right-wing quality?
>>
File: bernie.jpg (31KB, 293x397px) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
31KB, 293x397px
>>139920972
are there any funny liberals? any?
>>
File: ah.ha.png (4KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
ah.ha.png
4KB, 222x211px
>>139920972
idk man I was listening to his podcast last month and he said the Egyptians werent black
>>
>>139920972
older , has wife and kid, gets money for being a good goy. probably like most people he got to the point where he realized retards are going to be retarded so he may as well just cash out his investment in human decency and enjoy his life and family
>>
he was always a cuck. he just needed a woman to bring it out in him. sad really, i was a big fan.
>>
>>139921220
Bill Burr is this bizarre combination of a guy who knows what's up in life but lies heavily to try and fit in.
>>
>>139921220
that shocks me. what did he then say to make up for it in front of his negress wife? he's terrified of being seen as racist, like all cucks.
>>
>>139921346
That's what infuriates me about him. I know he's red pilled on a lot of stuff, but is one of the few people who lies to himself instead of coming here and going full fash.
>>
File: invasion.jpg (30KB, 439x423px) Image search: [Google]
invasion.jpg
30KB, 439x423px
>>139921368
>>139921318
so that's it/ Just money and acceptance into the industry. Is there a single based comedian out there? Besides Nick DiPaolo?
>>
>>139920972
He's a fucking disgusting shitlib twat. Same with that cunt Jim Jefferies.

Burr used to be based on Opie and Anthony.
>>
File: yousickenme.png (283KB, 366x409px) Image search: [Google]
yousickenme.png
283KB, 366x409px
>>139921475
whats infuriating is he abandoned his fan base, but then found a whole new one of fucking libtard normies. He was rewarded for cucking.
>>
>>139921318
nigger wife and mulatto offspring. thanks for fucking up the genetic pool further, burr
>>
>>139921627
Jim Jeffries--another cuck fuck who comes off at first as being based then gradually reveals himself to be a cucked manlet like all the rest.

Im serious,is there one single based comedian besides Nick?
>>
File: Cultmarxism.jpg (14KB, 250x264px) Image search: [Google]
Cultmarxism.jpg
14KB, 250x264px
>>139921873
Have you seen his toxic show on Cuckflix? there's a rule where a stupid white has to say something racist in the first 5 minutes, I swear it's part of the contractual obligation.

Whats so weird is he used to rage against the depiction of men, particularly white men, as dumb shitheads, and then he goes and makes an entire show where he is a dumb white male shithead.

Just literally selling out his soul. I'm so fucking sick of the cult-Marxers raining their toxic shit on everything that used to be good. They're winning and they know it.
>>
>>139921890

Watch the video where Jim jefferies gets punched on stage, he folds like an umbrella

It is triggering how he plays the "AHM JUST A DRUNK FAHKIN AUSSIE MATE" character and he cucks for moslems and fag marriage and all that

I can still tolerate Bill. I rarely listen to him anymore but whatever. But I fucking detest Jim cuck Jefferies with every fibre of my being. He is a disgusting, ROTTEN piece of shit
>>
>>139921890
Do you mean nick di paolo? Yeah he's literally /ourguy/
>>
>>139922274
yes, DiPaolo
The only based comedian. Strange how his career has gone down the shitter isn't it? Such a coincidence that he doesn't cuck out but his career won't grow as good as he is
>>
>>139922222
>Jim jefferies gets punched on stage
found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WCGKb8ikRc
is it possible that's staged? the other guy doesn't manage to get a single good hit
>>
File: Bill Burr bloody.jpg (51KB, 384x432px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Burr bloody.jpg
51KB, 384x432px
>"I'm trying to keep it down, Nia and the baby are sleeping"
>the sound of heavy footsteps can be heard, getting louder and louder
>Bill whimpers in fear
>the door is slammed open violently
>"BILL, I THOUGHT I FUCKING TOLD YO WHITE ASS NOT TO WAKE ME UP WHEN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!'
>"N-Nia I'm sorry I was trying to be qu-"
>a loud slap is heard
>"NIA PLEASE STOP"
>"FUCK YOU WHITE BOY, IMMA KILL YO ASS JUST LIKE I DID THAT STUPID DOG!"
>for 5 minutes we hear a savage beating, Bill begging for mercy as he's tossed around the room like a ragdoll
>eventually Nia tires out and leaves
>"T-the l-l-lovely Nia, everybody..."
>>
File: shitlord.jpg (40KB, 552x738px) Image search: [Google]
shitlord.jpg
40KB, 552x738px
>>139922656
jesus the fucking sick part is, this is probably not far from the truth of his life.

the fucking craven, cowardly, cuck fuck Bill Burr, everybody. literally married a nigger and had a niglet to virtue signal that he was not a racist so he could be allowed to hit stardom in the industry
>>
>>139920972
Bill definitely hates himself. He married a hyper aggressive 5/10, she doesn't like or respect him despite him making millions of dollars so she can sit on her ass all day in extreme luxury. Why the fuck would anyone do this to themselves? She takes his dog from him. Takes him drums from him. Doesn't let him own a gun. She has his balls in her purse, it's sad.

Bill is a successful comedian and a millionaire, yet I feel bad for him and the thought of living a day in his life actually sends shivers down my spine.

If their baby doesn't look mixed like the rumors say, it's just a profoundly sad situation Bill put himself in.

>>139922274
>>139922456
Nick is the realest comedian.
>>
Love Burr, but the man thinks that all blacks are oppressed, most likely became of he's married to one. Cringy narrative in 2017
>>
File: cuckfuckburrwithniggerkid.jpg (166KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
cuckfuckburrwithniggerkid.jpg
166KB, 1024x644px
>>139923286
could only find 1 picture of possibly their kid, typical mystery meat bad version of either parents and race.

what a fucking failure of a white man.
>>
>>139923637
LOL just realized thats not Nia. Fucking niggers all the look the same to me, you have to really get in there, so nevermind not the mongrel i guess
>>
>>139921134
Liberal humor is artificial and antagonistic in nature. A liberal is so insecure about his beliefs because he didn't arrive at them himself, he's parroting a narrative implanted in him from either childhood education/jew indoctrination or his liberal peers in a desperate effort to fit in and not be alone and isolated, slowly driven insane by the observant decay and decline of the world. I assume Bill is the later case.
>>
>>139923637
Too old to be their kid. She was born last year, I think
>>
>>139922656
I actually thought I liked him until I saw this thread. Holy shit! This thing looks like it freshly escaped from a zoo. What a gross nigger bitch. Shame on you, Bill. Disgusting
>>
>>139920972
>Why do these people hate themselves?
>openly abused by parents

:thinking:
>>
>>139923637
That's not the one, their kid is still much younger than that one. I think they are making an effort to keep the baby away from any cameras, because... it's rumored... the baby is darker than Nia and doesn't look anything like Bill.
>>
>>139920972
he's stated it a million times: his biggest fear was to die as the "alone angry guy". so he settled with whoever was available at the moment
>>
File: cuntcomics.jpg (137KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
cuntcomics.jpg
137KB, 960x684px
>>139923823
>>
>>139920972
Burr has always been cucked. Just because he shits on political correctness and occasionally tweaks SJWs doesn't mean he's red pill.
>>
>>139921627
don't you dare mix jefferies and burr. the former is an obnoxious virtua signaling cunt
>>
>>139923637
that's no fuckin 5 that's a 2 or a 3 at best man
hahahaha

why marry a fucking 2 or 3 nigger
why motherfucker why
even blacks don't do it
why would a rich ass irish do it

why why why why
>>
>>139923637
No shit. And while we're commenting on the absolutely disgusting excuses for "humans" that are nigger bitches, I fucking HATE that moopy fucking bootlip nigger bitch in the middle. The fact that they put that thing in movies and it presumably has more money than I do makes me lose faith in humanity even more than I already have
>>
>>139922656
add me to the screencap, senpai. this was sweet and sour
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>139920972
He always was into nigger girls. Having a kid tones you down too. He was always a faggot. People just thought he wasn't sometimes because of his old act where he was mad at everything and made fun of women. He was never on the right or any of that, ever. How are you so surprised?
>>
File: cucks.jpg (92KB, 419x640px) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
92KB, 419x640px
>>139923964
this is dead on--his early specials, i think his first, he goes on about that. but it makes no sense--he used to be so fuckin...based, I don't know what else to call him. his first 2 specials were the most PC-free specials I'd ever seen.
And then...he did what he did

>>139923932
you know what i'd actually believe Bill literally cucked himself, not only metaphorically, and not "got cuckholded' but cucked HIMSELF
>>
>>139924133
he's npt even ugly, he's actually a handsome dude, not a faggot who needs a beard and not the type of low value loser who would marry a fucking coon...it just MAKES NO SENSE
>>
>>139923964
That's the only way to die.
>>
>>139924201
Burrposting is old, bro. Was big on /tv/ for a while.
>>
>>139921220
Are you talking about when he was explaining to nia that niggers taking credit for the pyramids is like the Irish taking credit for Ferrari?
>>
>>139924372
i guess i have to face that--and the fact his first 2 HBO specials were just wildly unrepresentative of him. He pretended to be un-PC to get notoriety, then settled into PC cuck role in exchange for a netflix show. and big venues.

fucking wretch of a human being.
>>
>>139924408
indeed
he's blackpilled now: he knows the truth, but he doesn't want to confront it any more. he has settled. he could have stayed single, fucking 20yo, but he has become that guy that ends up living in a cul de sac, eventually hanging himself with the garden hose engineered by nasa
>>
>>139920972
He's in Hollywood by virtue of being an "old school" aka outdated kind of entertainer. As such, him being Jewed is a literal job requirement. Any notion that he wasn't Jewed was just wishful thinking on your part because you have no friends.
>>
>>139924599
don't frequent outside pol any more
I'm dead inside
>>
>>139923964
this is true
>>139924408
>but it makes no sense--he used to be so fuckin...based

Fear.

>“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
>>
File: trayjeantel.jpg (84KB, 509x309px) Image search: [Google]
trayjeantel.jpg
84KB, 509x309px
>>139924176
oh dude don't even get me started on that baboon, i can barely stand the sight of her, watching a movie with her in it is out of the question after the first and last time "The Help"

pic is what that coon makes me think of
>>
>>139920972
Lonely men will do desperate things. It was his loneliness that made him so funny, but he couldn't sustain it and finally gave in.

The mistake a lot of his fans made was believing his observations were based on some sense of integrity or belief, they were just a (very funny) cry for attention.
>>
>>139924758
good, I hope he does an hero and I hope its painful for what he did to himself, to his true fans, to the culture and to white men everywhere
>>
File: 1488091865742.png (1MB, 1272x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1488091865742.png
1MB, 1272x1710px
Why get married after you've become famous?

You stand to lose so much and it's obvious that at least one of the reasons she wants to marry you is because you are rich and famous. Fuck her, let her live with you, have kids, raise the kids, just don't lock yourself into a legal agreement where she instantly owns 50% or more of your shit. It isn't like he gained anything by marrying her, all the gains are for her.
>>
File: amused.jpg (29KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
amused.jpg
29KB, 640x416px
>>139924808
no friends, yeah that must be it, you little fairy

it's just wrong. it bums me out so bad. which performer is next to be corrupted and ruined it?
>>
>>139924845
>>139924974
you can't trust the irish

look at Conan O'Brian. another best goy that pushes the jewtainment industry interviewing all the chosen stars(6 pointed chiun/saturn/molech stars that is) and defending Hillary Soros.

You can't trust the fuckin' Irish. Their bloodline is weak, weak to the drink and their mind is compromised by drink and sober minds of satanic jewish intelligentsia
>>
File: watt.png (485KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
watt.png
485KB, 2560x1440px
>>139925039
yeah DeNiro is the ultimate mind-fuck of a powerful respected white man creating a nigger family and just causing you to question what the fuck
>>
>>139925270
never saw the Irish that badly.
I refuse to piss on a fellow white nation. White nations need to stop infighting--we have literally the whole rest of the world hating us.
>>
>>139924699
His first specials are by far his best, but they're also from like 10-12 years ago.
>>
>>139925169
They're all corrupt and always have been.
Especially in Comedy.
Right now, as Pawl Jowseph Wawtson would say, conservatism is the new counter culture. However, despite the fact that comedy is meant to push boundries there's not one conservative comedian who's not retiredish. The closest I can think of is Tim Allen who no longer gives a fuck.
>>
>>139925372
>White nations need to stop infighting--we have literally the whole rest of the world hating us
Definitely true. We have enough enemies, we don't need to be our own.
>>
>>139925439
the world got a little darker when I realize Allen's tv show was controlled opposition
>>
>>139925295
sicilians aren't fucking white
>>
File: amusedd.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
amusedd.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>139925591
oh boy here we go, another kike here to tell us who is and isn't white, go suck your mother's putrid cunt, kike
nice derailing
>>
Rumors his wife cheated and baby us blacker than Nia
>>
>>139925295
>DeNiro is the ultimate mind-fuck of a powerful respected white man creating a nigger family and just causing you to question what the fuck

Honestly seeing DeNiro and his family was a real eye-opening moment for me.

I'm sure they are nice kids, whatever. I don't wish them any harm. But to think a man with that much power and "respect" would end up in that situation is very confusing for me.

Is he just virtue signaling to the Hollywood financiers? Did he think it would be a good image for him? Are celebrities really just obsessed with what is best for their career, and don't care otherwise?

I don't know.
>>
>>139925439
The problem is conservative thinkers make great comedians, but conservative *people* tend to have conservative - i.e., limited - senses of humor.

The only way to make a living is to tell the audience what they want to hear, and that means a whole lot of virtue signalling and selling out.
>>
>>139925039
a lot of women won't stay long term with a man who won't marry them (if the man is rich). Women's beauty and sexuality is their resource, their money. If a man isn't willing to invest his money (LOL HALF) into her she feels like he doesn't value her commodity.

A submissive, beautiful wife in her early 20's who is ready to be a mother, educate and raise children is a commodity and a great one at that. A women in her mid 30's+ who is blue pilled as fuck, rebellious, manipulative, disloyal and used goods IS NOT A COMMODITY.

DON'T GIVE 35+ WOMEN ANYTHING. Unless they can bare you children and will cut ties with their previous offspring, social circles, etc. If you aren't more important than her social circles and her pre-you children you got fucking played.
>>
>>139920972

the kid is darker than his wife

no way is it his kid
>>
>>139921189
A dead liberal
>>
File: unaccaeptable.jpg (36KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
unaccaeptable.jpg
36KB, 400x426px
>>139925941
those questions are precisely what I ask about Burr.

read article long ago about DeNiro where he only ever dated non-white women. Way back before it was cool he was saying modern whtie women are insufferable entitled cunts, which was and is correct. but he went all the way to the other side and only dated and finally married a negress. truly from another world. I just decided he married the nigger out of some weird racist thing where he likes nigger women to worship his white dick, thats a thing, and maybe he even loved her, but still got all kinds of young and attractive gash on the side. it was also a red pill for me
Then when I saw Burr...
>>
>>139925992
>but conservative *people* tend to have conservative - i.e., limited - senses of humor.

Wrong. All the shitlibs I know in person have completely lost their sense of humor. They are so boring now its unbelievable. They are modern day stereotypes of the church lady.
>>
>>139925992
I don't know about that. Bill Hicks was a lefty but everyone in Texas hated him and he did all right.
>>
if this makes Bill's MMP, then FUCK YOU BILL YOU IRISH CUNT. Ooo I forgot, Bill is a reddit fag.
>>
>>139926016
hell brah I'm 100% with every word you said. which is why my mind cannot get around why BB did what he did.
>>
>>139925439
>>139925992

actually you're both wrong. There are/were conservative comedians but since THE JEWS own the comedy & comedy agent business hook, line and sinker it's a wash for conservative comedy. The Jews won't allow it. It goes against their agenda. Even if Jews in comedy didn't give a shit about the JEW AGENDA their Jew alliances and business partners would blacklist them so they must be part of the great Jew beast.

Patrice tells it like it is in some of his old podcasts. He preferred to deal with Jews because they only cared about money. But he wouldn't get on the Jew Train and sell out and his career suffered for it and he knew it and everyone around him knew it.

Billy watched it. Billy talked with him about it. Billy knew he had a choice. Fizzle out and die alone like Patrice or GOY it up and go full on shabbos and enjoy the life of a higher tier goy-slave.

Take a look at Sam Hyde. What other fucking skills has Bill Burr got? What the fuck would he even do if he didn't sell out?!
>>
>>139926089
can you find a pic of her and the niglet? i was not able to
>>
>>139920972
He was always a lefty faggot. Most of these edgy contrarians from Hollyjew are just lefty faggots.
>>
>>139926297
please tell me you've read this

if u havent just lie and say you did but remedy it ASAP
>>
>>139925039
Burr said multiple times his greatest fear in life was to be alone. Poor fucker thought marriage was the only way to have some kind of companionship.
>>
>>139926293
>read article long ago about DeNiro where he only ever dated non-white women.

I worked with a guy once who only dated black women. And he was proud to announce it to everyone, obvious signaling. The guy was a fat fuck, but he did make decent money. The thing was, he received great feedback from everyone about only dating black women. Everyone thought it was just great. At least that's what they said, its what you're supposed to say.
>>
File: 34308687._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg (92KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
34308687._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg
92KB, 1200x630px
>>139926578
forgot pic
>>
>>139926459

no they keep it hidden as to not let the world in on the charade
>>
>>139926447
Not that Bill could have known about it back in the day but he could go independent now thanks to the internet. In fact, I'll call it right now. We're going to see conservative comedians smashing the "traditional" boring comedians. Nature abhors a vacuum and all that.
>>
Same with Louis CK. Listen to him on O and A.

He was always leftwing, but he wasn't a fucking cuck, if ya get me drift.
>>
You know who is sliding towards /ourguy/-ism? Artie Lange. He is sounding more and more like an Angry White Man (the substance abuse might also be helping). Sometimes he sounds like Adolph Hitler, a few months ago i listened to him ranting against immigrant taxi drivers and he seemed to want to gas them all.
>>
File: AbsDisgust.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
AbsDisgust.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
>>139926611
even with money this poor sap was so fuckin insecure and pathetic he *virtue-dated*

i'm inventing a new term: virtue-dated, to date/fuck people of different race purely for virtue points in the cuck world
>>
File: 1503853349308.png (446KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1503853349308.png
446KB, 808x805px
>>139920972
BillBurr ironically kickstarted my red-pilling by teaching me the truth about roasties which led me to sargons series on feminism. It was all shit i never heard before. Then /fit/ told me to go to /pol/ bc I was spouting redpills on ther eand I was too edgy for them, /pol/ showwed me TGSNT and it was all downhill.
I cant believe I used to think Burr was hardcore and edgy.. He seems like such a cuck now.

I wish I could be bluepilled again desu
>>
>>139925941
Well historically "actors" were often considered to be human trash. Ancient rome would have signs on doors that would read "no slaves or actors allowed".
You must think about how broken a person must be to desire to be an actor....its easy to assume its great when you see "The Great Deniro", but think about the person who is broke and penniless. To hate yourself so much to only imagine you can achieve success shows a deep pathology of self-hatred / insecurity. Which exactly explains why all "movie stars" are complete suck-ups and will flock to whatever social movement that gives them attention...they are literally empty voids that need constant attention and adoration to quell their self-hatred.
>>
>>139926656
?!? CK literally stands for CucK
>>
>>139926653
Again, you're wrong. Comedy may be innate in man, but the Comedy industry isn't an innate force. It's run by Jews to attack traditional conservative values and it always has been.

Communist Russia leadership was comprised of mainly Jews, yet there, Comedy was fucking banned. They would kill you or put you in the fucking gulag for saying just about anything that wasn't sanctioned by the state.

Now ask yourself this question. Why is the comedy so lucrative in a western nation that was run by Gentiles but nearly fuckin' outlawed by fear of punishment in a Jew-run communist nation?
>>
File: LouisCucK.jpg (68KB, 361x456px) Image search: [Google]
LouisCucK.jpg
68KB, 361x456px
>>139926656
holy shit Louis is the Cuck Master
No one cucks as hard as that spineless ginger turd
>>
Burr's last joke of his last special is a bizarre role play where he realize apes (blacks) are out to destroy the world, and before he kills it, it kills him. A devastating metaphor of his life.
>>
File: ATHF_Karl.jpg (1018KB, 2052x1329px) Image search: [Google]
ATHF_Karl.jpg
1018KB, 2052x1329px
>>139926820
i know man. i know. same here.
>>
>>139926772
>i'm inventing a new term: virtue-dated, to date/fuck people of different race purely for virtue points in the cuck world

Virtue-dating, I like it. The cuck points are there, it was obvious to me in college that guys who dated black girls were all told just how great they were, your girlfriend is so beautiful, mixed-race babies are the most attractive, etc.

People just start spouting this shit out, and I honestly said some of it myself in college. But even at the time I would honestly say that I didn't really believe most of it.
>>
>>139926983
Authoritarians can't survive free speech, obviously.
It's why the left won't allow conservative comedians to become successful through traditional methods or even speak publicly.
However, stand up comedy itself is not inherently destructive to society if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>139926983
Yes, unfortunately all comedy has become is another tool of (((them))) to undermine white, Christian society. They have done it in such an insidious, ingenious manner, you cannot help but think they are satan reincarnated.
>>
File: LouisCK.png (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
LouisCK.png
1MB, 1920x1440px
>>139926979
another one I used to really love. his show (the recent HBO, not original sitcome he did for 1 season) was fucking brilliant. but he revealed himself as a cuck slowly but surely. blew my mind bc he used to be fantastic.
>>
>>139927111
we were all libfags in college, apparently.
as the old saying goes, if you're young and not liberal you dont have a heart; if you're old and not conservative you don't have a brain
>>
File: bb.jpg (19KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
19KB, 375x281px
>>139920972
>>
File: Schumer.png (363KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
Schumer.png
363KB, 650x400px
Reminder:
Amy Schumer is the best comedian and got her career by being genuinely funny and not by chuck schumer embezzling money and funding her
>>
>>139926656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auaKQx0pVE0

Don't forget the gay nigger gangs
>>
File: 2(2).jpg (46KB, 429x627px) Image search: [Google]
2(2).jpg
46KB, 429x627px
>>139927361
>>
>>139926820
>>139927100
I'm gonna be blunt with you two. You wanna go back and be blue-pilled because the bp doesn't ask anything of you. It doesn't ask you to sacrifice anything. The bp has gibs all in it. Good feels, and free rides.

The red pill strips all that away and shows you the truth. How things really are, the hidden price of everything. The far off destruction nobody is ready for. But it says you must become better, not just better, the best you can be. The red pill asks you to be an example a role model. But not the shitty kind of role model for kids in the inner city. But a role model in the eternal conflict of good vs evil. But it feels bad when you are aware you are surrounded by evil on all sides. But you wouldn't be a hero if it was easy, if it didn't require sacrifice and integrity and honor. If all you had to do was talk about how you hated other white people on tumblr you wouldn't be a hero, you'd be a coward.

A dumb fucking goy blue-pilled coward who is traitor to his ancestors, his homeland and his brothers and sisters so he can earn brownie points for his evil masters because he is a slave.
>>
Here is her feminist article a few years back:

I Never Thought I Would End Up Here But Here I Am: My Life As A "Kept Woman"

http://www.xojane.com/sex/the-agony-and-ecstasy-of-being-a-kept-woman
>>
>>139927416
pic above, god i loathe that fat cunt
>>
>>139927510
Remember to archive https://unvis.it/xojane.com/sex/the-agony-and-ecstasy-of-being-a-kept-woman
>>
>>139927481
you're not explaining anything i don't know. when i say i wish i could go back, it's knowing full well that going back is impossible and i would never want to anyway. i still wish i could have all those ignorant joys back. but i wouldn't trade it for seeing reality, not for anything.
>>
>>139920972
it's the state of all successful modern comics. comedy has never played it safer. far as I know Nick Di Paolo is the only comedian out there not to cuck. curious to see how long he will be tolerated
>>
File: absodisgu.jpg (56KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
absodisgu.jpg
56KB, 312x312px
>>139927510
there is no more putrid pit of feminist insanity than xojane. xojane makes jizzabel seem almost sane. i refuse to click on that link, i'll take your word for it, typical batshit feminist rot
>>
>>139927756
did you read my comment about Di Paolo? bc i was asking above, is there a single other based comedian put there besides him?
>>
>>139925941
DeNiro is a dolt. Have you heard him interviewed, he sounds retarded. He's an acting savant that just does whatever his management team tells him to do.
>>
File: Feminism2014ii.jpg (295KB, 1382x723px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism2014ii.jpg
295KB, 1382x723px
>>139927542
and sort of fascinating how the feminists who are hysterically obsessed with rape--and their deep desire to be raped and controlled by men--are the ones constantly writing articles in femcunt websites rationalizing it! Normal women have zero need to write these pathetic articles
>>
>>139923901
strangely enough this is the only image I found where she looked OK, had to google what you meant and she looks like a fucking Katrina refugee from the waterfront district or something

burr is a hack, used to think he was alright but you can tell over time hes changed
I think he might still hold his older beliefs but he knew to be "successful" he needed to go down that PC path
>>
>>139928031
i stopped listening to actors i like being interviewed. invariably they are revealed to be fucking morons. every goddamn time.
>>
>>139927934
I didn't and no, I haven't heard of any others.
>>
>>139928153
but the sheer 180 degree turnaround from based proud white to craven cuck is what's astonishing with this POS
>>
>>139927934
Sammy Diamond
>>
>>139921592
Norm, for sure
>10:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY
>>
>>139928326
>oh cool, /pol/ack hasd a recommendation, Sammy Diamond
>google it
>literally no results come up
>>
>>139928172
Gary Oldman isn't an idiot.
>>
>>139922222
how has this not been checked yet
>>
>>139928431
Try Cody Cigar
>>
>>139928344
ok he says a based thing like once a year or something. so totally safe, the rare times we see him
Maybe thats why his career is over. bc he is based
>>
>>139928442
the exception proves the rule bruh
>>
>>139926447
The nature of the (((entertainment business))) of course means even if it were possible to find a conservative audience it would never be allowed.

But the whole idea of "conservative" is someone who isn't particularly good at accepting non-standard things - that's sort of the point - and non-standard things are the essence of comedy.

Posters here are a very small and unique subset of the entire conservative audience, many of whom are still offended by using the word "pussy." (Though for very different reasons than the libs going nuts during the attempt to smear Trump with his "grab 'em" observation.)

I do believe that as things cycle around there'll be an audience that develops that can be socially conservative but also liberal in their ability to laugh.
>>
File: bill-3.jpg (60KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
bill-3.jpg
60KB, 640x471px
You can almost picture the moment Anthony Mackie cucks Bill and becomes his daughters father. Well done Billy you balding ginger cuck.
>>
>>139928592
>Once a year
All it takes is scoping out actual, serious interviews with him along with watching his podcast. It's not such a rare occurrence.
>>
File: 1485361475623.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485361475623.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>139921134
>that image
My 3 year old niece saw her first black person the other day, and asked me point blank why they were so dirty
>>
>>139928530
>>139928530
lelz is Sammy Diamond also a Sam Hyde character?
BTW you saw what happened to Hyde's show? right down the toilet because based. the SJW scum ruined his career before it barely began
>>
>>139928734
ok maybe i'll try to find some
>>
>>139928838
thats fuckin precious, god bless her
>>
>>139928838
>>
>>139924037
>im on my period
>bloody applause and ovulation
>>
File: 1503221711135.png (80KB, 169x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503221711135.png
80KB, 169x200px
>>139928090
>wear yoga pants
>walk down the road
>pass by hundreds of people on a single sidewalk
>get compliments on your ass
woah, stunning discovery, is this her sociology thesis or something?
>>
Brainlet coward, anyone who's been following him at all knows this.
>whines about europeans when hes in america
>shits on his own countrymen when in europe
>adopts an overly conciliatory and servile tone when relating stories concerning racism
>anti-religious shit thrown in for no reason
He's your typical moneyhording clown with no morals.
>>
>>139928643
no i agree with you. I do like a lot of actors, but you're right basically all of them are IRL shitbrains and bluepilled to boot.

Was just sayin that Gary Oldman is a very rare exception and at least there is 1.
>>
>>139929077
>sometimes i'm such a bitch
>mass audience menstruation
>>
>>139921592
Anthony Cumia?
>>
>>139920972
he's the only person i've ever seen go from conservative to liberal as he got older
>>
>>139928906
ultimately that was my point on why Bill has done what he has, the flipside is the sad tale of youknowwho.
>>
File: tfits1.jpg (368KB, 1250x791px) Image search: [Google]
tfits1.jpg
368KB, 1250x791px
>>139929134
>shits on his own countrymen when in europe
oh that's the favorite sport of these worms like johnny Depp, Clooney et al
>>
>>139927934
While he isn't so much redpilled, Norm is certainly not a cuck.
>>
>>139920972
>Why did he swing all the way to the left to become a full blown cuck?

Being against Trump doesn't make you a cuck. Trump has been fucking up badly lately and it's expected that you criticize the people that have power over you. He's probably also disgusted by Trumps flakey disavowal of the alt-right considering he has a black wife and mixed race child.
>>
File: Norm Islamophobia.jpg (65KB, 736x433px) Image search: [Google]
Norm Islamophobia.jpg
65KB, 736x433px
>>139929469
Norm is redpilled, he's just smart enough to not bring it up all the time in a serious manner.
>>
>>139929277
yup, until he went to far, got ruined, but then what did he do? i hope to god he didn;t apologize, apologizing never helps and only hurts with those animals
>>
>>139929184
>and sometimes im a slut
>justin trudeau gives birth to his gay son through the anus
>>139929277
anthony is based
>>139923823
>A liberal is so insecure about his beliefs because he didn't arrive at them himself
very true
>>
>>139929438
i have a belief that Johnny Depp is actually actively evil. I believe he is a practicing occultist/satanist and keeps shit on the DL and pretends to be a fool, but is still ultimately and alcoholic.

I have my reasons based on his IRL actions which are quite uncovered but you can find them if you really dig.
>>
>>139929469
fair enough
>>
what is bilderberg goyims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo
>>
>>139929569
He is in certain ways but many on this board would argue it, he is pure gold imo.
>>
>>139929472
>fucking up badly
>handling Harvey better than anybody would have ever thought, even donating 1mil of his own money to relief efforts
>pardoning a man who was charged by a biased judge for political reasons
>Getting rid of DACA
>>
>>139924058
>Burr has always been cucked.
pretty much explains how a white guy marries a black girl instead of, you know, just having standards
>>
He's an entertainer. He can't make money if the crowd is not entertained. Whenever he makes a serious rant like the one with the gold digging whores, the crowd goes silent. He commented on that several times.
>>
>>139929634
i dunno man i reckon he's just a classic virtue-signalling liberal worm who sucked a lot of dick to get big and now is in a desperate attempt to escape his own degeneracy and mediocrity etc

don't attribute to evil what can be explained by stupidity, the saying goes
>>
>>139921592
Patrice O'Neal
>>
>>139929691
strangely based commentary...he keeps doing this and then going twice as far in the cuck direction to make amends. I wonder if he wears a hairshirt n bed while his negress is pegging him
>>
>>139930096

peace be upon him
>>
>>139930096
YES. but working today tho?
P.O'N RIP
>>
>>139929811

literally ever point that you just said was wrong. He handled Harvey terribly. He didn't meet or address any of the victims like Pence did. He didn't hug them, pray with them or reassure them that they will be okay like a President should.

Arpaio was guilt of contempt of court. That's a fact. Arpaio violated court orders to stop going after hispanic folks. I couldn't give a shit about Trump pardoning him though.

He hasn't gotten rid of DACA either. He's only tweeted about it. Trump has plenty to answer for so stop being a sycophant
>>
>>139929945
yes based on appearances on tv and film and interviews i would come to your conclusion

but there's a lot more
if you piece it together
you might arrive at my conclusion

you know sammy davis jr was a member of Anton LaVey's satanic group but it wasn't covered.
>>
>>139930264
Lolbertardian
>>
>>139921890
Danish and O'neill are 100% /ourguys/. And that's the only reason they're not comedy super stars.
>>
>>139930422

welfare leech
>>
>>139929569
Norm is my favorite leaf.
>>
File: baitofbabylon.png (121KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
baitofbabylon.png
121KB, 622x626px
>>139930264
subtle
>>
>>139930497
>Muh founders would have cared more about welfare than thr foreign hordes!
You people are priceless
>>
>>139920972
Bill Burr dishes out the truth as often as he repeats liberal lines. I think he understands his hypocrisy and doesn't expect people to take his opinion very seriously, but he tends to shit on all sides. His podcast isn't bad and neither is F is for Family.
>>
>>139930757

I'll keep things simple for a simpleton like you. I keep what I earn. You can keep what you earn. If you feel like you're entitled to more of my income, explain to me how much gibs I have to give you and why. Fucking leech
>>
>>139930264
you're right. instead of handling the hurricane with skill and efficacy, he should've gone on television and cried like the previous nigger in chief.
>>
>>139920972
He married a nigger.
>>
>>139930935
I'm sure your hordes of foreigners will agree to that
>>
>>139930992

I'd be much better off than shacking up with you retards that are trying and failing to bring back segregation and Jim Crow.
>>
>>139930843
F for Family is one of the particularly worst cuckfests you can watch on netflix, if you can't see that you have so so much to learn...even when it tries to be positive about white men, it's still a cultural-marxist red herring
>>
>>139930843
it was in fact so appalling (i saw the 1st season last year and it was so-so) that it made me come here and start this thread

Burr is a fucking worm.
>>
>>139931212
Yeah yeah, keep worshiping your god money and pretending that your cultureless existence has any sort of meaning
>>
File: based_george.jpg (82KB, 1260x560px) Image search: [Google]
based_george.jpg
82KB, 1260x560px
>>139930969

The President is the leader of the country. When people have literally lost their homes, way of life and even family members, it's his duty to go down there and reassure them that their country is with them and that they will not be left to die.
>>
File: 1489883205466.jpg (11KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
1489883205466.jpg
11KB, 261x238px
The guy is really witty, more clever than anyone on /pol/, based but not unhinged enough to be embraced here. He married a woman he wanted to, seems like a pretty cool guy to me. I listen to his podcast every once in a while and every time he opens his mouth it sounds like some funny advice my grandpa would give, he's smarter beyond his years for sure. Definitely made me laugh more for the time I've listened to him than the years I've spent on /new/ and /pol/.
>>
>>139931436

Doesn't it pain you being a burden on other people? Do you have any shame reaching into other people's pockets and acting like you're entitled to their money?
>>
>>139931665
Of course it would, but I find that there are more important things in life than pocket change. Our culture is eroding, and idiots like you moan about muh welfare leeches while importing millions of welfare leeches
>>
He named his daughter Lola. Can you fucking imagine that? He literally named her after a fucking book nymph.
>>
>>139931613
you sound like such a passive aggressive pussy. Do you guilt trip your boyfriend into sucking your dick?
>>
File: 1484116617346.jpg (48KB, 288x412px) Image search: [Google]
1484116617346.jpg
48KB, 288x412px
>>139932052
kek, I'm not sure what gave you that impression, you stupid fuckcunt shiteating dickswallow.
>>
>>139931966
he's a worm. he probably hates himself partly bc he prolly wants to fuck little girls. hence marrying the nigger--doing the very opposite
>>
>>139931838
>more important things in life than pocket change

That pocket change is what I use to feed myself and my family. You're a no good thief who derives his existence off of the backs of others. Go wave your statist flags and advocate for the return of Jim Crow laws. It'll be hilarious watching you idiots get BTFO by basically everyone in the country.
>>
>>139932270
>>139932052
pls boys get a room
>>
>>139922176
I didnt yhink his character was dumb, he is shown as smart and going to be a pilot and then his gf got preggers

He then did the right thing amd raise a family

I think he is just bitter
>>
>>139931966
Are there any pics of the kid anywhere? I keep hearing rumors that the kid looks nothing like Burr.
>>
>>139922456
>the only
How could you forget about Saint Patrice O'Neal, Anon?
>>
It all went downhill when Patrice Oneal died. He kept all of these fuckers in line and called them out on their cuck bullshit.
>>
>>139932315
>That pocket change is what I use to feed myself and my family
Then you should have thought of that before importing millions of foreign welfare leeches, you imbecile.
The rest of your post is full retard nonsense.
>>
>>139932923
i meant any comedians alive working today
>>
>>139921592
Bo Burnham. Go watch "what." On YouTube and "Make Happy" is on Netflix. It might also be on YouTube.
>>
>>139933348
It's ok, anon. Just using the moment as an opportunity to expose others to the name and hopefully his work.
>>
>>139933785
can't argue with that

>>139933534
will try it...i thot he was sort of a harmless safe white dude avoids controversy
>>
>>139923901
God she is so fucking ugly
>>
>>139921134
Humor requires you to be intellectually honest. Liberals are incapable of this.
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.