[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LATINAMERICA THREAD /COSTA RICA/ EDITION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1costarica.jpg (15KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1costarica.jpg
15KB, 500x300px
we discuss the inner workings of the masonic elites that established this country and the Americas

what are the Jews? as you probably now, the masons are said to be an occult semetic cult, so, whats the deal?

whats up with this place, is it an illuminatti safe heaven?

Who exactly established "freedom", and for what purpose?. As you know, freedom is a subjective concept and humans have had many flavors of freedom.

I think people see freedom as all the nice things about nature, without all the painful stuff, bare with me, this has everything to do with the Jews, and "the prophecy"

But in reality, freedom is a subjective thing, like I already said. There might be an "independence", or "revolution", to establish freedom, but from who, and after the revolution, who is the "new oppressor"?

I say this because, I think the independence of the colonies, ALL THE AMERICAS, was a Jewish plot to take power away from the European kingdoms. As we see today, people only worry about "oppression" when they have free time and resources, people who are really oppressed, dont see it as such, they see it as their circumstances and the best deal they could get out of life. The ones protesting about oppression are rich college kids with guilt about themselves.

Think of slavery for example, a slave's life in America wasnt as bad a being slaved in Africa by other tribes

WHAT IF; THE COLONIES WHERE ACTUALLY COMING TO THIER BEST BEFORE THE INDEPENDENCE; AND INDEPENDENCE WAS SIMPLY A MANIPULATIVE MOVE BY THE JEWS; TO GAIN CONTROL OF THE NEW CONTINENT

REMEMBER,, the independence was in the end, all about taxes, we didnt want to pay the crown a little tax, so we "free" ourselves, BUT; look how it all turned out, WE ARE PAYING MORE THAN EVER

(pic is the first Costarrican flag post independence)
>>
to add little more info

all the "liberators" from the americas, where masons

From USA, to Mexico to Costa Rica to South America (Bolivar)

>George Washington
>José Miguel Ramón Adaucto Fernández Félix
>Jose Maria Castro Madríz
>Simón Bolivar

ALL MASONS
>>
Come on /pol/, this type of stuff is what used to be us, latinfags, see beyond.
>>
>>139920942
Here in Brazil every politician , businessman, high-ranking public worker, police and military officers are Freemasons.

They're the mainstream Right, many Evanjewlical pastors also are freemasons.
>>
>>139920942
Brazil was better under the Royal family but freemasons fucked everything up
>>
>>139921965
what better way to say "fuck you" to Europe (countries that have banned you and expelled you for a thousand years), than incite an independence and revolution in all of their best colonies

>it had to be in the good colonies because independence actually requires capable people, just that they are manipulated

this is why african colonies stayed behind, there was no material to work with

>>139922126
in the end "independence" is just a transfer of power, and like we say here

>went from guatemala to guatepeor
this means
>jump of the pan, land on the kitchen hot disk
>>
selfbumping, reply you faggots, this is actually a good thread and potential discussion, is using your brain hurting you?
>>
>>139920942
Henry Ford was a mason.
>>
>>139923684
the road to hell is paved with good intentions

i dont doubt good people where (and are) masons, driven and manipulated, with their good intentions
>>
>>139920942

Sorry, but your theory don't work in several cases, because the spanish and portuguese crowns expelled jews from their colonies much before their independence.

In Brazil there was no jews at all at the time of our independence. The real architects of the conspiracy in our case were freemansons.
>>
I hope Ortega annexes you snotty Ticas

Dale Pues
>>
>>139924383
but exactly thats what freemasonry was all about, undercover jews, even the free masons themselves might have not known they where ultimately led by Jews, the ultimate sacred secret, saturns cube, etc.....

the jews might be gone, but they leave their complex codery and communications via philosophies, etc.....
>>
>>139920942

The Spanish colonies in America were the best place to live in the 17th and 18th century in the world. Much better than Europe, for a peasant.

The problems that you faced were:
1) You thought that after being independent you would sell products around the world, and that Great Britain would be your ally. Instead, Great Britain fucked over you because you were not stroung enough, divided.

2) The multiracial composition of the population was not good. Even today you can see that the whiter countries are much better than their less white neighbours. Examples: Uruguay, Costa Rica as "more white" countries.
>>
>>139924449
do you even know the context here? even if the USA where gone, we are historically tied to Colombia and the south, everybody hates Ortega, and nicaragua in general, even if all of the rest of central america came after us, and the USA was gone, south america would have our backs, we are the bridge after all

the bridge is one of the most valuable strategic positions
>>
>>139925020
Regarding your second opinion:

No, to me it wasn't a matter of races. Right wing dictatorships were successful in those countries. Tankies managed to hold a grip in northern South America and specially Central America thanks to the eternal Cuban (Spain's most beloved son) who hosted a fuckton of foreign terrorists (colombians, central americans, basques, africans and even palestinians)

That's why the south cone managed better: They were far from the reach of the USSR and its proxy, Cuba.
>>
>>139925020
that difference can be seen even within the country, , municipalities, very small city like administrations, the better ones, with the most educated people, are generally more "european"
>>
>>139925445
yeah but that, that you are talking about, is like 100 years later than the period I am trying to allude

USSR in theory was also a kike sabotage, communism in general

but in that case, you are right, in the 1900's post WW2 specially, the US cemented itself as our local ally

so, 200 years ago, politics has more racially based, in the cold war, politics was more ideological than racial
>>
>>139925445
Another Juan!

>>139920942
>WHAT IF; THE COLONIES WHERE ACTUALLY COMING TO THIER BEST BEFORE THE INDEPENDENCE
It is about time we build la Federación de las Américas. I am so sick of the internal divisions that rip our continent apart. We speak one common language, worship one common religion, eat similar food listen to similar music. Fuck these fucking borders and these corrupt governments. Pool our talents together and build a better tomorrow for all Latin Americans.
>>
>>139926129
>either colombian lefties in /pol/ or /lat/ bots
such a disgrace
>>
>>139926341
>Still fighting the civil war in his mind.
>>
File: 1504310223780.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504310223780.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
>>139925020
>1) You thought that after being independent you would sell products around the world, and that Great Britain would be your ally. Instead, Great Britain fucked over you because you were not strong enough, divided.
If they hadn't declared Independence from Spain beforehand, the inevitable Spanish-American war would have guaranteed most if not all of Latin America its independence regardless. As the USA was a rising world power and needed to consolidate its influence in the pacific and the Americas especially against foreign European Powers like Spain.

>2) The multiracial composition of the population was not good. Even today you can see that the whiter countries are much better than their less white neighbours. Examples: Uruguay, Costa Rica as "more white" countries.
I'm a Spic/Mestizo myself and I don't see how this issued could've been avoided especially in highly dense native areas like Central America and Southern Mexico without outright genocide by the Spaniards who colonized Latin America. This is especially true in modern Latin America as the majority of its inhabitants are Mestizo(e.g. Mexico 83% Mestizo) or you know you could've just not bred/raped so many natives during the colonization process to point of making Latin America rape-baby capital of the world.
>>
>>139926129
I dont think federalization is the solution, BUT, we do need a change of governments, not only here but globally

When people are corrupt and lazy, federalization just makes it worst, look at mexico

that being said

people here are smart and talented, so much that they see themselves limited by the government, so they have to go to another country, brain fuge of whatever its called, all the smart people leave do to lack of opportunity

in the Latin American region we have all its needed for an advanced civilization, oil, metals, minerals, farming, fertile soil, knowledge
>>
>>139926645
>war
call it war when there were two legitimate combatants or at least two recognized powers. No colombian guerrilla could be recognized neither as legitimate nor as with recognition.

Only tankies squirt to the very idea of their beloved left-wing guerrillas being legitimate.
>>
>>139926688
I think the main issue in politics of that time, where not mestizos, but criollos, criollos where pure blood spaniards, but borned in the americas, so they didnt had the same right

the independence was possible to due criollos rebelling to the crown

but i see your point and you are right, the USA has mostly "criollos" and they still got infested by the masons (the jude)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.