[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOT SO FAST, ALT-RIGHT!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: (((Thank You))).jpg (41KB, 394x400px) Image search: [Google]
(((Thank You))).jpg
41KB, 394x400px
I'M HERE AND SCHEER~
>Amerifat alt-right politics needn't apply.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3711996/bill-kelly-andrew-scheer-distances-himself-from-canadas-alt-right/
>>
File: ScheerJewedToTheTits.jpg (82KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
ScheerJewedToTheTits.jpg
82KB, 620x349px
>>139918857
>sets watch for when Scheer will beg 4chan for mememagic
>>
>>139918857
Reminder were taking one for the team and voting NDP to crash this commie nation with no survivors.
>>
File: REAL ROBERT HOURS.jpg (45KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
REAL ROBERT HOURS.jpg
45KB, 572x572px
>>139919485
>Reminder
uh, who are you senpai? how bout you post wit yo #REALflaghours who tf up??
>>
>>139918857
Yes, if we become Liberal-lite, surely people will vote for us rather than the genuine Liberals!
>>
File: StrategicLulz.gif (463KB, 186x225px) Image search: [Google]
StrategicLulz.gif
463KB, 186x225px
>>139919137

.... there is a plan, have faith.

CPC needed to pivot back to center ahead of the House of Commons opening and fall budget.

The old guard (Mulroney era old guard) are scared that we (CPC new-crew) will drive the party back to "Reform" irrelevancy. Nobody wants a repeat of Stockwell Day.

Rona's job was to level the descent in the polls and Andrew / Candice's job is to manage the yaw towards right-wing. Canadian political tech is about 9 years behind US social engineering.
>>
'Embracing the alt-right ... would be a misstep,

Global news is full of Jews.

If he came along and ran a Trump style campaign, there would likely be either a conservative minority or straight majority. These pussies need to realize that in the state of the country as it sits, radical ideas will win votes.
>>
>>139920761

Beyond the echo chamber (alt right / libertarian wing) alot of Canada votes for social acceptance vs. personal values. This "political peer pressure" is what gives the Liberals their "secret sauce" in the Trudeau cult of personality.

Because CPC always fights on ideas vs. personalities, Andrew needs to make the ideas (Redpills) more digestible in order to educate voters.
We have 3 years to play with the tone and modulation anyways. Feel free to join an EDA board and contribute to help accelerate the program development.
>>
File: cda_harper_20130530.jpg (289KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
cda_harper_20130530.jpg
289KB, 940x705px
>>
>>139918857
>Andrew Scheer's Conservative leadership bump the smallest any new party leader has had in 14 years
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-scheer-honeymoon-1.4265903

>elect a boring, white blob
>smallest bump ever
jee what a surprise
>>
>>139922486
And here's the archive https://unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-scheer-honeymoon-1.4265903
>>
>>139920580
Good post.
My problem isn't so much that he's "distancing himself from Canadas "Alt Right" it's the fact that that headline was even written.
This is not a well defined term in the sociological sense and at this point, if used by the MSM, it's used in a derogatory manner and these journalists throw it around like they have a fuckin clue what they're talking about.
How the fuck is Kellie Leitch Alt Right?
Kellie Leich is Kellie fuckin Leitch she's her own woman and she's had her own convictions for decades and they refer to her as Canadas Alt Right? I doubt she has a clue wtf that even means.
Lump her in with what? /pol/? because some /pol/acks like what she's believed in most her life?
Fuck off. That's lazy. And I find it despicable.
Now if Andrew doesn't want to be associated with her, that's fine. I respect the decision and I respect her for standing tall without him.
But to paint that as "Scheer Distancing Himself from Canadas Alt Right" when she's not Alt Right and the journalist doesn't understand the term is a stretch. And now normies that read it will assume it to be accurate.
But yeah, thanks for the quality post.
>>
>>139923037
alt-right just means "tough on immigration", by a journalist's standards

but everyone else thinks "neo-nazi white supremacist weather denier islamophobe"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.