[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reboot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

As you all know, the image of the alt-right/white nationalism has been permanently destroyed after the thing in Charlottesville and in the eyes of the public and with the help of the media, alt-right is synonymous with neo-nazi and kkk. And for good fucking reason. We cant let this shit go on any longer. This cannot be a movement associated with dead movements of the past that America fought and defeated and that instantly delegitimize us at every turn. Yes, Hitler wasn't the worst guy ever in the world and he was right about some things, but Nazism is irredeemable, and even if you don't believe in that a literal holocaust occurred, there is still undeniable examples of terrible mass murder they committed to other whites (Poles, French, Greeks etc.).

Stop idolizing these faggots and be original for once. White identitarians have legitimate grievances and arguments about the state of the world that are impossible to argue against. We have coherent ideas. How do you think the movement (and offshoots) was able to grow to hundreds of thousands of supporters worldwide in just a few years.

From now on, we focus on what matters: spreading our ideas to more and more white people. We are Americans, not German nationalists and the only thing we need is the fucking American flag. Our heroes are the founding fathers themselves, they were hardcore white nationalists. Lincoln was a white nationalist. Every president until FDR was a white nationalist. Every (nonwhite) fucking country in the world is de-facto ethnonationalist. Reality is on our side. Once we start getting these ideas out there and the lefties try to take down monuments of the founding fathers, normie whites will see the anti-white insanity they are up against.

So from now on:
>FUCK Nazis
>Fuck the KKK
They are literal larping shitstains that cant keep from chimping out and destroying any movement they are a part of.
>FUCK that Cia op David Duke (cont.)
>>
File: babe 1.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
babe 1.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>139918556
>FUCK Richard Spencer
If it wasn't crystal clear that he was a cia op since that Seig heil Hail Trump bullshit, I dont know what is.
>FUCK the Daily Stormer, its a CIA website. Weev is a Jew as well.

We wont tolerate larping faggots in our movement any more. It isn't punching right to get rid of people that destroy movements the moment they touch them and have no coherent thoughts of their own. People larping as nazis or kkk should not be allowed at any future rallies, only the American flag permitted.

I suggest that our movement should propose actual, feasible policy changes as well, so when normies read about what ebill natcees we are on CNN, they can actually come and understand what we actually want to do. Examples:
>Massive reduction in immigration to stop our displacement
>Complete overhaul of the education system and deregulation down to the state level. Removal of all neomarxist teachers and board members that ensure white guilt is hammered into the heads of children from day 1.
>Stopping all funding and grants to universities that employ neomarxist professors and have social marxist courses, affirmative action etc. until they remove those things.
>Contuing to expose the evil dishonesty of the media to the public, while developing our own media platforms.
>Ending the Federal Reserve
>Ending the welfare state which funnels money towards our extinction.

And lastly, stop the nonstop rambling about the JQ. Yes, we all know that they are doing this shit, but how did we come to that conclusion? After we saw that the heads of the anti-white movement were almost entirely Jewish. We need to start naming the globalists and attacking them individually, and normies will slowly come around to seeing what they all have in common. By screeching about Jews all day we just look like some autistic fucking retards and Nazi is the first thing that pops into a normies mind when they see it, and once they think were Nazis, they are out forever. (Cont.)
>>
File: Babe ethnic.jpg (119KB, 1042x1303px) Image search: [Google]
Babe ethnic.jpg
119KB, 1042x1303px
>>139918599
In conclusion:
>We are proud Americans
>We have legitimate grievances and policy proposals
>No more Nazis or KKK
>The founding fathers and reality are on our side.

Take the liberty pill boys.
The end is not so near, but we cannot give up fighting yet, and we have to be smart. And anyway, I find it hard to believe that the greatest civilization of all time and all its peoples will meet destruction because of something as stupid as this.
>>
Americans are fucking gay lmao
>>
>>139918897

Ausboo with the weakest of bantz.

I will concede that richard spencer is a massive fucking faggot and a incredible failure.

He singlehandedly completely fucked the alt right to death, whilst simultaneously being unable to be taken down courtesy of his old money. He larped as a leader of the movement to fuck rando bitches in his loft in arlington, while leaving his wife wondering in montana.

Absolute fucking faggot.
>>
Niggers, niggers, niggers.
>>
File: 1503673444575.jpg (255KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503673444575.jpg
255KB, 640x640px
Take the ancap pill
>>
>>139918556
>Leaf
>As you all know
>Reddit spacing
Do you really think I'm reading any of this you shit eating shill?
>>
File: shitposter.png (85KB, 361x333px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter.png
85KB, 361x333px
>>139918897
>>
File: 1491346310474.png (40KB, 213x222px) Image search: [Google]
1491346310474.png
40KB, 213x222px
>>139918556
>>139918599
>>139918648

tldr; A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>139918897
kys abbo cunt
>>
>>139918556
left:
>nice smile
>dressed well
>respectful pose
>cleaning a public space
>stylish and practical hat protects her from the sun
>wearing makeup, but not too much
>legs tight together like a proper lady

right:
>visage twisted by hate
>dressed like a common tramp
>squatting, legs spread like a whore
>vandalizing and making a mess of a public space
>poor choice of headwear is neither practical nor stylish
>face caked in makeup, so much so that her true form is hidden.
>>
OP, I doubt this will get through to many people on here. I think underestimate how many people are driven by knee jerk reaction and counter reactions.
>>
You're just mad because true entire world saw your true colors
>>
File: 67363ygg32.jpg (24KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
67363ygg32.jpg
24KB, 450x300px
>>139922484
This. If you want to transform the alt-right, OP, /pol/ isn't the place to do it.
>>
>>139918556
>>139918599
>>139918648
you are going to get alot of shit for this leaf but i agree with you. If the 88 cant hide its power level then they need to fuck off for good. As for the KKK and the Duke they need to go and stay go, nothing but useful idiots that destroy any movement they are associated with.
>>
>>139918556
Way cool blog post bro.

I didn't read it; in future could you keep your worthless leaf opinions to yourself?
>>
File: us-sc860.gif (3KB, 434x217px) Image search: [Google]
us-sc860.gif
3KB, 434x217px
Fuck off Lincoln was a faggot
This is how I know you dont know anything about american history and only know yankfag memes from /pol/
Lincoln supported voluntary relocation of american blacks to africa, but supported their right to stay too, and the majority of blacks wanted to stay
Lee on the other hand said he would free and relocate every single black himself if he had to, not to mention the jews liked him a lot less than Lincoln
The only flag Ill ever fly is pic related
Why the fuck should I care about some kraut fags getting their boipussi pushed in 4000 miles away or people some random yank retards in the north
Southern Tier List
**SS**
South Carolina (Low Country)
Alabama
Louisiana
**S**
Texas (Do they really count?)
Georgia (assumimg they kick all the transplants in atl)
Florida
**A**
South Carolina (Midlands)
Tennesee
Arkansas
**B**
Virginia (SS History but over 50% of pop is born out of state so it doesnt really matter)
**Not invited to Confederacy v2**
Kentucky
Oklahoma
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.