[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does life fucking suck so much? What the fuck?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1429620399838[1].jpg (215KB, 1264x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1429620399838[1].jpg
215KB, 1264x1460px
Why the fuck does life fucking suck so much?
What the fuck?
>>
File: ae.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ae.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO2sYTkFB0k
>>
>>139917291

Dude, life is great you pathetic fuck.
>>
>>139917291
>>139918016

Wait, sorry, just noticed your flag.

Carry on.
>>
>>139917291
If your life sucks you only have yourself to blame.
Grow up.
>>
>>139917291
Wanna talk about what's wrong champ?
>>
File: IMG_1492.png (298KB, 482x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.png
298KB, 482x347px
>>139917291

>no job
>no gf
>never had a gf
>live in filth
>barely leave the house
>if I do it's at night
>alcoholic
>severe depression and anxiety
>hatred of people exacerbated by years of isolation
>can't watch films anymore
>no friends
>forgotten by everyone

The only thing I have left is hate
>>
>>139917291
What's wrong mate?
>>
>>139917291

I don't know, but maybe because we don't live free , we are conditionated as same as our future, and then time is so quick and we are so deep in humankind affairs and we forget who we are and our porpuse .

I totally feel like im trapped in this matrix
>>
>>139918713
>The only thing I have left is hate
and lethargy. lazy cunt.
>>
>>139919402
he already told you his reason for the lethargy.
>>
jews ruined your life
>>
Kill some Anglos before you go out
>>
>>139920254
This
>>
File: Agony in the Garden.jpg (215KB, 838x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Agony in the Garden.jpg
215KB, 838x1111px
>>139918713
Untermensch. You can either live like that until you finally work up the courage to kill yourself, or you can say "enough is enough" and do something about it. Your life doesn't have to be like this. You still have an opportunity to make your race and ancestors proud.

Go see a psychiatrist about that depression/anxiety. Become the man God destined you to be, and join us in the fight to secure a future for ourselves and our posterity.

Promise me, Anon.
>>
>>139918713

Are you NEET?
>>
>one-line one-post
>irrelevant
>suggested depression
>>
>>139918713
I'm exactly the same but my depression is gone.
>>
Go out into the woods and either kill something or kill yourself, preferably something that can fight back, do something deliberately dangerous from time to time, go spearfishing someplace you know there are sharks ( shark fear boners are the best boners, second to " bullet just went over my head " boners) none of these things will bring any meaning to your life but they might wake your faggot ass up. Leave the womb.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.