[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions you have that piss off both the right and the left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 21

File: 1458513313023.jpg (243KB, 1200x818px) Image search: [Google]
1458513313023.jpg
243KB, 1200x818px
>I believe that people are born homosexual. Not because it's genetic, but I believe in the theory that it's due to hormone distribution during pregnancy; i.e. gay men don't get enough testosterone while gay women get too much. This also explains why gay men tend to be more feminine, and gay women more masculine; the hormones that changed their sexuality also causes behavioral changes. This pisses off the right because they never like to think people are born gay, but it also pisses off the left because it implies that there is such thing as masculine/feminine behavior and it is influenced by hormone distribution. Also implying that gay men are inherently more feminine and lesbians more masculine is something the left finds offensive - even though it's true.

>Concerning how European settlers interacted with the native americans: the left likes to say it was genocide and that white people should feel guilty, while the right tends to think it was a glorious conquest. I think neither are true: the vast majority of natives were killed by disease, not by the hands of settlers. The Europeans had a hard enough time dealing with the ones that were left; if there wasn't a massive disease that wiped out the vast majority of natives, I think they probably would have won out.
>>
>>139914430
There wasn't a "vast majority" of tribals in North America at all. Two million tops, most likely less than a million.
>>
I think smoking marijuana every once in a while is harmless, but smoking it on a daily basis is.
>right: you should never, ever smoke.
>left: smoke weed every day.
>>
>>139915134
most people think this though.

Weed is fun but stoners suck. especially stoner culture.
>>
Both are inventions of zionist media networks to entertain the weary and desensitized masses in between their 9 hour cubicle shifts and Thai food take out.
>>
File: so it seems.jpg (55KB, 588x801px) Image search: [Google]
so it seems.jpg
55KB, 588x801px
>>139914430
I unironically support Islam for its treatment of women. I have a wife, but hating women and putting them in bags is about the only things the mudslimes are doing right. I have tremendous respect for their unyielding belief in patriarchy, because this is why they're winning. They don't let their cunts go wild. They put them in their place and breed them, just like our ancestors did when they weren't as cucked as today.
>>
File: 1502667440109.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1502667440109.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>139915134
People who smoke weed everyday are degenerate, however smoking one or twice every one or so is fine and better than alcohol
>>
>>139914430
I too think people are born homosexual, but that number is a retarded low percentage of the population.
The rest of them are attention-seeking faggots, not actual faggots.

I don't care if they go back into the closet and live a normal life where they aren't parading around sucking dicks in the street, but that faggot shit has to stop.
>>
i have no opinion on taxes
>>
I think that a fetus is a human life, and I'm pro-abortion.
>>
>>139915630
I had to own up to this one.
I couldn't stop waking and baking and I was just a lazy piece of shit.
I would love to have a blunt on the weekends or something, but I'd have to have someone with the patience to guard the stash while I'm constantly up their ass about it.
Not worth it, went cold turkey.
Now my house is actually clean.
>>
>>139915796
that would definitely mind fuck leftists hard
>>
I want vigilante justice to be legal. I want less police involved in shit. These niggers are shitting this nation up. I want them to stop - they won't stop.

/K/

We kill those muther fookers
>>
>>139914430
>left likes to say it was genocide and that white people should feel guilty
generally true
>while the right tends to think it was a glorious conquest.
generally not true
>>
File: 1501735790352.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501735790352.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
>>139915796

lol
>>
A private law capitalist society is the most efficient and effective form of meritocracy.
>>
>>139914430
Retards should be aborted
>>
>>139914430
I'd consider myself on the right. If gays are born that way due to hormones, we can fix them. I'd be happy to hear it's treatable. And for the second https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars . It's a mixture of both, American Indians wear weaker and easier to conquer due to the disease.
>>
>>139914430
not true since you can rape the gay into kids
>>
>>139915796
Maddox ripoff. Against abortion but for killing babies.

Try harder next time.
>>
>>139916925
That faggot hasn't been relevant for over a decade. It's my genuine opinion.

To add to the thread: global warming is real and it's a good thing.
>>
>>139914430
>Under a plain reading of the 2nd Amendment and an understanding that the Constitution only applied to the federal government at the time it was ratified, ALL federal gun laws are unconstitutional and void.

>However, the states have the power to define for themselves what constitutes the militia and who should be allowed to arm themselves and with what. Connecticut's assault weapon ban is perfectly constitutional as was DC's handgun ban.
>>
>>139915796

I agree with this statement, but it's because I don't think the state should dictate what you do with your own body.
>>
I actually love my country.
>>
File: android.jpg (430KB, 1440x2000px) Image search: [Google]
android.jpg
430KB, 1440x2000px
>>139914430
Abortion is wrong in all cases and the doctors and females who perform it should be shot for violating the NAP.

I'm glad that feminism is a thing because it is accelerating the rate at which we will get android waifus.
>>
Cheap and basic medical needs should be covered by the state, but if you don't want to pay or can't afford for private insurance you should not get any of the best or expensive treatments.

Liberals want everyone to be on Medicaid which covers almost everything, while conservatives want people playing their own way.
>>
>>139915630
>however smoking one or twice every one or so is fine
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
>>
>>139917977
>the NAP
you are retarded
>>
>>139914430

If thats the case then hormone therapy should give them normal lives.
>>
We should be more concerned with discussing things that unite each other instead of discussing things that piss each other off.
>>
File: catgirl.png (217KB, 1075x554px) Image search: [Google]
catgirl.png
217KB, 1075x554px
>>139918364
Not an argument
>>
>>139918465
Could you give an example?
>>
Christianity and the story of Jesus Christ were created by members of various secret societies, mystery schools and religions in order to unify the Roman Empire under one state religion. In developing such a fabrication, this multinational cabal drew upon a multitude of myths and rituals that existed long before the Christian era, and reworked them for centuries into the religion passed down to us today. Contrary to popular belief, there was no single man who was at the genesis of Christianity; Jesus was many characters rolled into one. These characters personified the ubiquitous solar myth, and their exploits were well known, as reflected by such popular deities as Mithras, Heracles/Hercules, Dionysos and many others throughout the Roman Empire and beyond. The story of Jesus as portrayed in the Gospels is revealed to be nearly identical in detail to that of the earlier savior-gods Krishna and Horus, who for millennia preceding Christianity held great favor with the people. The Christ Conspiracy shows the Jesus character as not unique or original, not "divine revelation.
>>
>>139915134
I treat it like having a beer after work. Only later in the day and only enough to relax a bit. I haven't personally noticed any issues doing this, but i would love to see studies on it so I can stop before I get any long term side effects.
>>
>>139918534
An example of what?
>>
>>139914430
I think it's an epigenetic change in the mother from birthing males. Too many males deep and it's better to have them assisting their siblings instead of creating even more family. It's a kin selection mechanism.
>>
File: kay.png (678KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
kay.png
678KB, 850x464px
>>139918779
Something that unites us?
>>
>>139916171
The problem with vigilante justice is what do you do when some assmad beta with a trenchcoat and katana murders someone over a perceived slight
>Chad thundercock cut in front of me in line
>Tonight is my time, I will exact justice on this fiend with my blade
>Tonight we taste blood, blade of darkness: lightfeast
>>
File: 1504136880045.jpg (129KB, 483x393px) Image search: [Google]
1504136880045.jpg
129KB, 483x393px
>>139915796
Ive never thought about it that way, but this is pretty much where I stand since I believe in eugenics and nigger control.
>>
>>139914430
>This also explains why gay men tend to be more feminine, and gay women more masculine
this isn't always true though

some gay men are extremely masculine, and some gay women are perfectly feminine.

it is a birth defect, and possibly hormone related, but I wouldnt say that it's always hair stylists and dykes
>>
>>139918485
>Catgirls
Only catboys for me thanks
>>
>>139914430
global warming is real, but its a natural phenomenon being accelerated by humankind
>>
>>139918558
Top fucking kek, just watch Zeitgeist m8? Grow the fuck up and do your own research.
>>
>>139915134
But this is wrong.
Never smoke it changes your brain irreversibly
>>
File: 1502317274786.jpg (70KB, 655x641px) Image search: [Google]
1502317274786.jpg
70KB, 655x641px
>>139914430
Im pro gun because the only people who die from gun violence are niggers.
>>
>>139919188
>t. Surrender monkey
Do you call the fire Dept when someone lights up because fire scares you?
>>
Taxation is theft.
>>
>>139919188
How would you know?
>>
>>139914430
I support abortion/contraception and want it to be heavily promoted because it disproportionately affects minorities and otherwise caps the degenerate white population.

I think all federal spending should be approved by Congress in specific dollar amounts and bills should be limited to one topic only, no omnibus or appropriations.

I think there should be excess profit taxes on big business to control profit and when coupled with the above to get rid of corporatist corruption of the government, with the revenue raised going to promoting abortion for minorities and mass deportation of illegals.

I think the 14th amendment's citizenship clause should be repealed so that everyone has to be naturalized; no anchor babies or immature native borns voting.
>>
>>139914430

that Christ's command to turn-the-other-cheek was not some mere suggestion or optional, ever
>>
>>139914430
>I believe that people are born homosexual. Not because it's genetic, but I believe in the theory that it's due to hormone distribution
Sad when common sense and logic are triggers for some people.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (43KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
43KB, 300x200px
>>139918911
'The feelings of charity and sympathy for those less fortunate than us'. i dont think its a difficult question to answer, if you speak with a friend of yours who is left-leaning or liberal you'll find a lot of common ground and things that you're both passionate about. Where people differ is in the conclusions and implementations of 'solutions'.
>>
it's good for the top 1% (jews) to be in control of everything.
>>
>>139918911
For a very brief moment, Pokemon GO did this. People were going outside, talking to others, sharing food with other 'trainers' and strangers even.
It was a good time
>>
File: 1504246334250.png (234KB, 480x450px) Image search: [Google]
1504246334250.png
234KB, 480x450px
>>139918911
Imagine how powerful 4chan/pol could be if the hive mind shifted towards uniting and focusing on the positives.
>>
>>139919808
It will come, but grievances must be aired first. That is if we don't get shut down first.
>>
>>139918465
>>139918465
this. this exactly. memes brought us together. we need to do more and more of everything.
>>
>>139919883
>Grievances
I wish American posters would drop their never my fault attitude.
>Retarded burger post
>Another country calls them out
>REEEEE A FUCKING FLAG

>retarded burger post
>Equally retarded non burger post
>Haha X is so retarded. Burger smart
That's my main grievance on pol
>>
>>139920156
The grievances I speak of are world-wide and hundreds, if not thousands of years old. We're all in this together anon, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>139919468
You're misinterpreting the text, turning the other cheek is a way of saying you should practice nonviolent resistance when possible.

From Wikipedia:
"At the time of Jesus, says Wink, striking with the back of the hand a person, who was deemed to be of a lower socioeconomic class, was used as a means to assert authority and dominance. If the persecuted person "turned the other cheek," the discipliner was faced with a dilemma: The left hand was used for unclean purposes, so a back-hand strike on the opposite cheek would not be performed. An alternative would be a slap with the open hand as a challenge or to punch the person, but this was seen as a statement of equality. Thus, by turning the other cheek, the persecuted was demanding equality."
>>
File: jewish iq.png (50KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
jewish iq.png
50KB, 593x552px
unpopular opinion:
The iq difference between whites and blacks is the same as the difference between whites and ashkenazi jews. Jews control the world because they are high iq and tribalistic.
>>
>>139919365
Just Google it nigger
>>
>>139920522
>Google is a reliable and honest search engine
>Google practices censorship and promotes propaganda
Can't have it both ways, anon.
>>
>>139920511
I accept that asians are smarter than whites, but jews are about as smart as whites but with little to no compassion and can therefore be as evil as it takes to subject the world to their scheming.
>>
>>139920315
thiiiiissss
Jesus was a crafty mofo
>>
>>139920893
Compassion is for idiots
That's why Asians are so successful, no room for pussy white emotions
>>
File: 20160927-89.jpg (68KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20160927-89.jpg
68KB, 1328x747px
>>139920309
That's kind of a true I can't really expect certain middle eastern states to just forget about how America or Israel or whatever country has been oppressing them for the past however many years, people, whether it be blacks over slavery, gays over christians, etc, are going to have some grudges. But i dont really think that should discourage us from taking the higher Road whenever we can in any situation.
>>
File: babyshark.jpg (338KB, 833x917px) Image search: [Google]
babyshark.jpg
338KB, 833x917px
There's nothing wrong with homos. Trannies, however, are severely mentally ill. Saying you're a dude who likes to fuck dudes is just a sexual preference, but having an innate notion that some intangible, spiritual thing makes you a gender that you're physically not is lunacy. Society started to accept gays and the trannies rode in on that wave under the asinine LGBT banner when they shouldn't have. We should be researching how to treat them, not conforming our sciences to suit their personal whims.
In general, the further away you get from "standard" sexuality, the more mentally unstable you become. I gather this from a vast personal experience as a psychfag and everything I've ever read on that matter.
>>
File: scylla.png (1MB, 912x712px) Image search: [Google]
scylla.png
1MB, 912x712px
>>139919103
Whatever makes you the happiest husband.
>>
>>139920511
The IQ in Israel is sub 100... wtf are you talking about you nigger Jew loving kike?
>>
>>139921103
They're successful in all aspects except being happy. That's why they have such high rates of suicide.
Compassion is not a weakness if you realize your compassion can be used against you and take measures to prevent it.
Your own people can be treated compassionately without rolling over for outsiders.
We used to know this, but the evil jews did their brainwashing and now our compassion is our downfall under their rule.
When they finally push whites as a whole to stop being compassionate to other races, you will see who is left when the dust clears.
>>
>>139914430
hormone therapy would be able to treat homosexuality if what you said were true
>>
>>139918558
not bad but i think it was created by the Romans the divide the jews .
>>
>>139921187
Mental stability is a Jewish trick to keep the masses in line. Mental instability leads to discoveries that no goyim was meant to know. The Jews identify those prying at their secrets and lock them up physically and mentally with institutions and drugs. Tinfoil hats used to be an effective deterrent until they started regulating what is and isn't a 'normal' hat.
The Jews are pushing mentally instability is bad through trans people to dissuade you from finding out their obscure and arcane knowledge. Don't fall for it, the trannies are merely acting. Running on a script. Exiting stage and re entering as a new 'normal' character later.
>>
my stance on abortion

abort all mud-babies now.

birth white babies YES
>>
>>139921812
0/8 terrible b8 m8
>>
>>139914430
Except who caused the disease? The Europeans? So now germ warfare doesn't count as genocide?

>>139915046
It was 100 million
>>
>>139921948
Okay goy. I don't need to deal with your kind. The true enemies hide in a real normal minds cannot penetrate
>>
>>139921986
Germ warfare should count as genocide if aids counts as a deadly disease.
>>
>>139921140
You're still thinking in terms of geopolitics. Think bigger and older, anon.
>>
I'm leftist but I completely agree that women are not human and should be treated as the property that they are.
I just wish men of all races would unite and put a leash on these animals already.
>>
>>139922096
If you're talking about metaphysics and DMT and all that, then yes, those things need to be explored.
But trannies are purely for destroying the white race, and nothing more.
>>
>>139914430
Identity politics is a psyop to keep goyim fighting among themselves while bankers continue to fuck everyone
>>
>>139914430
Whites deserve their own culture and autonomy, but larping as nazis is not a way to achieve this.
>>
>>139922163
They intentionally poisoned the natives.
>>
trannies are degenerate and mentally ill but linetrap is hot as fuck
>>
>>139922178
Example? Help me out, anon, i may have good intentions but my experience is lacking.
>>
I dont believe in authoritarianism or race based politics
>>
>>139922580
What is larger and more powerful than nations? The king may sit on the throne, but what was always the real power behind the throne? What gave kings their "divine right" in the first place?
>>
>eugenics is common sense
>democracy today is a disaster, voting should be a privilege of certain groups
>mandatory conscription for 18 year olds
>public education is a joke, make homeschooling mainstream again
>unmarried adults should be taxed to give them a financial incentive to improve themselves and make happy families
>>
Religion is made up mumbo jumbo

but

Without organized religion there would be no civilization, and the West, but also the communist countries, have lost a lot of morality due to religion falling out of favour
>>
>>139915134
Are you fuckin high?
>>
>>139922901
Are you saying religion is what ultimately divides us?
>>
>>139922994
>>139923012
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQeiyKWfcM
>>
>>139923077
Tldr?
>>
>>139920511
jews specifically breed intelligence whites and asians did not and do not do that. I can admit that the average asian is smarter than the average white, but it sure seems like there are more white geniuses than asian.
>>
used be very pro life
> now pro choise because its legal nigger control
>>139921944
>>
There is nothing wrong with women deciding circumcision of their sons
>>
>>139922990
Eugenics makes sense for those who will never better themselves and neither will their kids. I you can force people to be sterilized then you equivalently should force people to have kids if they have the genetics that will produce excellent offspring. With todays society I doubt all the women who would produce top tier kids aren't having kids or not enough
>>
>>139922990
Eugenics is common sense but sadly its hard to separate it from politics. It would be nice to say, get chronic depression out of our gene pool but there will always be some faggot who says "why not just get rid of the (insert group they dont like here) people that have depression? and the ones that don't just for good measure?"
I don't want to have children because I don't want to pass on the crippling bipolarism I have. I felt so stronly about it I had a vasectomy. But there will always be some dickhead who wants to drag politics and race into it.
>>
>>139914430

Pot is for loosers and coke for retards.
>>
File: Qz6t3L7.png (136KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
Qz6t3L7.png
136KB, 622x626px
>>139923423
>>
Great thread OP

>Jews and Asians are genetically superior

>White people are dying, and they deserve it. It's not something being done to them, it's that white people are collectively badly adapted for the demands of the current environment.

>Limiting immigration won't save white people because the problems of multiculturalism are already so deeply rooted that all they will end up doing is making themselves economical noncompetitive.

>Jews deserve the wide influence they have.

>Even Blacks, BLACKS, are more suited for this world than fucking wh*tes because at least they have a sense they have the right to exist and multiply. There is literally NO more broken a people than wh*te people except possibly the Natives.

>Men and woman are different, Women deserve discrimination in favour of them in Family court, Men deserve their power

>Radical Jihadists are not only rational, they are more politically sophisticated than most of the right and left. Currently they've got the west gunning for them in Syria under the pretence they're an "Anti-russian" force while people are under the delusion we're past the era where jihadists were rebranded as freedom fighters.

>The left is less violent than the right, which are less violent than jihadists, and the divides in terms of violence are vast.

>Homosexuality is nature + nuture + epigenetics

>Trans people do exist. However Blanchard is the closest anybody has been to understanding them, and the "gender spectrum" shit is a bunch of nonsense.

>Abort retards

>Global warming is real, but a big part of the solution is going to be adaption and relocation. It's a fantasy to think anything beyond low levels of carbon taxation is going to be efficient.

>Rights are a spook, including right to property
>>
>>139923012
organized religion has been hijacked.
personal religion is the way to go.
giving people money and power because they tell you they are god's voice is not how it works, it's how they control people.
just meditate and find your inner self, because we are all just fragments of fragments of fragments of the original Source, therefore we are all pieces of God.
>>
>>139923688
THE DAY OF THE RAKE
>>
>>139923791
I agree with you to an extent, though i am worried you are veering off into new age gnostic satanic crap.
>>
>>139923791
>We are all pieces of God
So what happens when we make a child? Do we tear another piece of God out to power the shell?
We're monsters
>>
>>139924056
Why does it have to be satanic?
In what way is meditation and listening to your inner voice a bad thing?
Read some Deepak Chopra, the dude knows his stuff.
>>
>>139924327
He is projecting. They are both shills.
>>
>>139924199
We all give ourselves willingly to the Earth experiment.
Some people get to pick their parents.
Look into The Law of One.
>>
>>139914430
>Addiction is not real, it's a matter of the strong willed vs the weak willed

>The US should invest more in green energy
>>
>>139924388
It's okay, if I can help one person I have done my job.
Helping yourself to be a better person is the best way to start helping others though. :)
>>
Right: Socialism can work, but needs to be anti-xenophobia and anti-imperialist.
Left: Socialism can work, but it needs to be nationalist.
>>
>>139923536
>>139923440
Hopefully in the future genetic engineering goes commercial and people will pay a few thousand bucks to have their kids go without hereditary diseases. I don't know the science behind it but the prospect of it becomes stronger every year. Maybe we won't need to genocide people over bad genes.
>>
>>139914430
LORD OF THE BAIT
>>
>>139914430
I honestly believe that niggers shouldn't be scientifically classified as humans. They're more genetically distant from us than many other classified subspecies of other animals, and they're fucking disgusting. They should be repackaged as homo africanus and the only ones that should be allowed out of Africa would be the ones we keep in zoos. Any non-nigger that breeds with homo africanus should be charged with bestiality and locked up for a mandatory year or two.

Also, faggots aren't born that way. It's a result of either indoctrination or being a sexual failure. Fuck off with that shit
>>
>>139914430
if that was true scientists would have figured it out already retard
>>
>>139919103
same, cat girls are fucking boring.
>>
>>139915796
I agree, I don't think anti-abortion is a solution but I do believe that the decision shouldn't be made so easy.
>>
>>139922493
>>139922453
Almost the same.

If whites ever did unite we would triumph, but constant infighting for the last 2000 years has kept us from achieving this.
>>
Dreamers and illegals are a very slippery slope, and if you do not draw a line in the sand then where does the madness end? Does anyone who steps foot on US soil have the rights of a citizenship? If we give current 11 million citizenship, what of the 11 million illegals we will inevitably have in 10 years? They'll cry about how we gave amnesty back then why not again? Then the US will be even more hispanic than it is now. Imagine all those judges, cops, lawyers, ect. They'll have an in group preference for their fellow Hispanics over the greater good of all of America.

Why are we not allowed to have a country? Just fuck it open borders let the entire world in! My god, we should be on Mars by now. Instead all this leftist shit. The GOP cucks will never get anything done, being the lying fucking cowards they all are. Do any politicians actually have any shred of respect for this country? Or are they too busy being dual citizenship assholes. The United States has ungodly amounts of potential and it's being wasted on purpose.

Hundreds of millions for African nations so they can breed like rabbits, but no cash for hurting Americans. Veterans, fuck yeah they're heroes! They died for Israe-I mean freedom after all. I just want a clean safe country that isn't run by the synagogue of Satan itself. Pure evil.
>>
I think it's pointless to argue about race since in a few generation transhumanism will take hold via genetic engineering.
>>
>>139924327
Astral projection, yoga, lsd, meditation, numerology, etc etc. Ive seen many go down that path in some variation or another. If you think thats for you then by all means do you. For many it doesnt end well when they try to sober up, spirits become hostile, trips go bad, sleep paralysis, seeing strange creatures... not to mention the 'spiritual' road appears to lead towards a type of one world religion/solution which was foretold by christian doctrine.
>>
>>139924388
Yes i am a shill. Big bible is paying me.
>>
>>139914430
>everyone who disagrees with me is pissed off.
>>
>>139914430
Guess im not right enough? Both points are reasonable and thought out. First one could use some evidence though.
>>
>>139914430
>opinions
They sure as hell aren't fact.
>>
>>139924727
Female cats are more friendly and loving than male cats
Catgirls would be boring more shits
Catboys would be tsundere
>>
>>139925110
>>139925167
>one world religion/solution which was foretold by christian doctrine
You're either incredibly smart, or incredibly stupid.
>>
Pride parade should include straight people
>>
>>139923688
Jews have destructive intentions. They don't seek prosperity of the human race, but rather control and easy lives for only themselves and other jews. White people would have been fine if it weren't for the kikes.

>Kikes only deserve influence over their own land just like every other people deserve influence over their own lands.
>>
>>139925858
>why does it have to be satanic
Fyi
Ha'satan = opposite. Anything against the nature of the Christian God is by definition satanic.
>>
>>139925110
you do you, just look at what Deepak Chopra has to say, his stuff is super helpful and easily understood.
The Path to Love and The Book of Secrets are two of his books that I really enjoy.
>>
>>139925642
Have you ever even owned a cat?
Females are batshit crazy. Neutered males are the way to go, and if you can afford a Maine Coon they're almost like dogs they're so chill.
>>
>>139926617
>Neutering a catboy
I need his genitals to work
For reasons
>>
>>139926405
says an organized religion lol, why do all religions say that THEIR god is the one true god?
How do you know who is right?
My path is simply being a good person and helping others to find their path.
>>
>>139926738
genuine kek
>>
>>139926748
Ask why he knows Satan so well.
>>
Race doesn't matter, but that also means your butthurt about past racism doesn't matter. Today is today, yesterday was yesterday. If I don't treat you any different than anyone else, then you have no argument.

Also, White Privileged is real, but it was earned.
>>
national economies should be run in a manner that benefits the people of the country not international corporations or organizations
The elite are always going to screw over the average man
only men aged 25-50 who own property have a wife and at least 1 child and have served at least 5 years in the military and have passed a a test about the current political situation in the country a test about the candidates who are running's policies and a test about how the government at a basic level functions get to vote
older people are nothing but a waste of resources
every form of governance and civilization will inevitably fail due to man's inherent flaws
"god" is simply man humanizing nature in the hope of understanding it
"science" is man attempting to predict and classify nature in the hope of controlling it
if you can't defend it you don't deserve it
people are inherently good but also inherently violent
we humans are animals who are simply able to think in complex ways not possible for other animals
a leader must do what is necessary not what is right
>>
>>139921986
Yeah, 100m indians.. and Elizabeth Warren is a full blood decent of them
>>
>>139926826
I try not to antagonize people that are genuinely seeking answers, so I will not. But I got a chuckle out of your response
>>
>>139927009
>genuinely
You are more forgiving than I, anon.
>>
>>139927137
woooo buddy, let me tell you about my rage and hate-filled journey lol
I have seriously had to work on myself a LOT, and I still am a LOT.
Sitting quietly and just letting your thoughts flow a couple times a day really does help calm your tits
>>
>>139927297
Why were you angry?
>>
>>139926748
>how do i know who is right?

History.

>A good person

You know very well without God there would be no objective right and wrong.

Honestly i thought you were going to talk to me about something new and substantial. Not wishy washy "spirituality" and memes.
>>
>>139927492
Grew up in a liberal household where nothing made sense to me.
Thought I was so smart and everyone else was stupid, especially religious folks.
I was atheist up until a few years ago when I had my kids and had to think about someone other than myself for once.
Caring about them and various world experiences (was deployed to afghanistan as a medic, saw some shit) led me to some real soul-searching on who I was and who I wanted to be.
Found my way to "God" or the "Source" through metaphysics and world history.
And to be clear, I don't think organized religion is all bad if you prefer being with a group to support you, I just want people to be open-minded and not blindly follow without doing some critical thinking.
>>
>>139927755
You're correct.
Without God there would be nothing, including "right" and "wrong".
Have you seen the second Guardians of the Galaxy movie?
I almost shit my pants when they explained how Ego came into being because that's exactly where all my research had led me.
Basically we're all part of the same thought-consciousness that expanded itself and gave the pieces free will so that it could have infinite experiences.
We on Earth experience linear time because we couldn't learn lessons otherwise, without cause and effect there are no choices to be made, and everything is all at once.
When you return to the level you were at before you were born here, time no longer exists.
What Dreams May Come is another movie that really hits home on how I believe the afterlife is.
It's all just personal thought and experience, and you can go up in levels until you eventually re-merge with the Source.
>>
>>139914430
End the Fed
>>
>>139915796
Yeah pretty much my stance. I consider it Murder-lite
>>
>>139928296
>Have you seen the second Guardians of the Galaxy movie?

I'm sorry but whatever chance there was of me looking up your books has been cut in half. It's 11:55, i'm going to head off before Mr. Red ID says something disrespectful again. Have a good night green ID anon.
>>
>>139928601
Haha, I was referring to how Ego described himself coming into being, which is that there was a thought that just realized it was aware at some point, and started expanding itself.
But thanks for listening anyway anon, have a good one. :)
>>
>>139928821
You have good taste in movies, anon.
>>
>>139929146
Well thanks. I'm just surprised how much of this cosmic stuff is placed in these movies, but I guess I shouldn't be.
There is the war of "good" and "evil" going on in the media as well as everywhere else, where the bad people create fear porn and try to make us think negatively, and the good people shed light on what could actually be out there.
It was too bad that they made Ego the bad guy, but at least they got the message across, that little seed of knowledge that could make you wonder if that's how it actually is.
I'm sure it made quite a few people stop and think, the way the Matrix made a generation reconsider their life.
>>
>>139917747
Agreed.
>>
>>139914430

>>Concerning how European settlers interacted with the native americans: the left likes to say it was genocide and that white people should feel guilty, while the right tends to think it was a glorious conquest. I think neither are true: the vast majority of natives were killed by disease, not by the hands of settlers. The Europeans had a hard enough time dealing with the ones that were left; if there wasn't a massive disease that wiped out the vast majority of natives, I think they probably would have won out.

Even if it were just vicious, brutal conquest and mistreatment, what do people think the natives were doing before whites showed up? They were raping eachother, warring with other tribes, constantly trying to wipe eachother out, etc. Whites were just better at is.
>>
>>139929432
The universe at every level does indeed appear to be dual in nature, which fascinates me. I haven't seen the 2nd Guardians - what was the main point with Ego? I'm assuming he's the character played by Kurt Russell?
>>
>>139930215
Yeah, he's Kurt Russell.
He's what's-his-face's dad and without spoilers there was a reason the blue guy didn't give him up to his dad as requested.
What's really cool is that Kurt did an interview to promote the movie, and they started talking about this airline pilot that reported a UFO like 20 years ago, and Kurt is like.. "ahem.. I can tell you the tail number for that place cause it was me"

Have you looked into the double-slit experiments? Where the basic building blocks of the universe are essentially tied to whether they're observed or not?
Trippy stuff, one of the early things that blew my mind on my research binge.
>>
>>139914430
Israelis and Palestinians do not deserve to exist. Give their land and resources to Greeks for bringing light to their shit hole, if not Anglos for Crusades.
>>
>>139930695
>Have you looked into the double-slit experiments? Where the basic building blocks of the universe are essentially tied to whether they're observed or not?
Particles vs Waves - again, duality.
>>
File: 1478681397531.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478681397531.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>139914430

>Infinite growth is a logical fallacy that will destroy the world.

Neither side is willing to deal with what it means. Both sides want to consume for the sake of consumption.
>>
>>139930870
yep, that's what made me think of it.
What about this stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJJ_z6pwUrE
About 2:20, and then later at around 5:10, they actually get into the meat of what I'm linking this for, but the whole video is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
Super cool frequency stuff
>>
>>139930695
Plane, not place
>>
>>139930999
>infinite growth
Corporate mentality.
>>
>>139931091
Particle physics - difficult to simulate, expensive to compute.
>>
>>139932008
if you have any cool things that people don't usually know about, feel free to drop them, i'm always looking for that next mind explosion lol.
Definitely nice to meet someone that knows wth i'm talking about
>>
>>139932366
Have you ever thought about creation? Conservation of matter and information and whether thats true or not? I wonder myself what the implications are.
>>
>>139933343
There are several ways I could interpret your question, but I believe in free energy, in that there is infinite energy all around us that we can literally draw from the air.
This stems again from the idea that we are all actually part of one source and separation is an illusion.
Like how the things you see on your screen are all coming from the same source and only have the illusion of separation on your monitor.
I find it interesting that all patents have to go through the Department of Defense before they even make it to the patents office.
They either buy the patents that they don't want getting out into the public, or the person is threatened or killed.
Big pharm can't make money if you can cure cancer by using its own frequencies to shatter it, as we discovered in the early 1900's.
Can't profit off of oil, gas, and other energy if everyone has limitless amounts of free energy.

So I definitely believe that things never disappear, they just change into a new kind of energy.

Again, not sure if that answers your question.
>>
>>139914430
I believe 1st and 2nd trimest abortion is fine in all cases, 3rd is okay if the child is a tard or it's a single mother who would just be needing gibs for the kid.

I believe in demographic based gun control (poorer and blacker you are the less access to guns you have)

I believe in death penalty for pre puberty pedos, but 14+ pedophelia is basically fine (they're old enough then to know wtf they're doing) and should just get a slap on the wrist.

Those opinions all pretty well piss off both sides of the aisle.
>>
>>139934221
oh and I believe that transgenders are mentally ill, but in many cases there is no cure so might as well just let them get the dumb surgery and call themselves whatever (though not under threat of law if you misgender).
>>
>>139933343
http://themindunleashed.com/2017/01/new-science-dna-begins-quantum-wave.html

Here is something fascinating for you, about how DNA attracts photons, and you can grow DNA from nothing.
DNA is a quantum wave, a code, that is all around us just waiting to take form.
>>
>>139933990
>fundamentally everything is energy
>energy is neither created nor destroyed, just rearranged
Understood. For me this leads to thinking about what thoughts and ideas themselves are, and whether they actually exist in any form in this physical reality or not. Which would imply a question about creation again.
>>
>differences between population groups ("races") definitely exist, but they're not conveniently suited to certain ideologies or apologists for imperialism or historical crimes; they're probably much more complex than racial nationalists are willing to admit
The left hates this because it's generally taboo to support any theory that isn't social constructionist about race. The (far) right hates this because it means they can't blame everything on le dumb niggers.
>>
>>139934385
I think that that's all we are is a thought. I can't wrap my tiny human brain around anything that could scientifically or spiritually explain it, but that seems to be what everything leads to.
Something I heard the other day was pretty interesting, regarding the big bang.
If we're in a simulation, the big bang would just be the outside source booting up the computer.
The code can be constantly updated while the simulation is running, and when you've invented a better computer, you wrap up that simulation and put it on the new computer with all the new code automatically embedded and start over again.
>>
>>139921510
This. Hasidic jews are highly inbred and nearly retarded.
>>
There are moral differences between cultures, but they aren't the ones that are totally apparent. Every culture and society has flaws in one way or another, and cultural relativism simply denies that. Muhammad al-Saladin Ahmed al-Saud is a barbarian for cutting off his daughter's clitoris and supporting public decapitations, but Cletus and Donald are also barbarians for having their sons circumcised and supporting torture and prison rape.
>>
>>139914430
I don't think we should genocide any race
I think that people should be able to practice any belief/non belief system they want as long as it's not Islam
Same sex marriage is fine by me if they don't attention whore about it
>>
>>139914430
Lefty here. Just because you are right wing doesnt make you have to act like these dumbasses kn the surface.

Just answer the question. If gays are caused by hormonal imbalances, what ultimate factor determines the reliability and ammount of hormones and their effects during pregnancy.

Congrats on understanding that gay is an intersex trait

Everyone is affected by the genes of the mother, not just their own.

As for the natives, the real reason why the left like us bitches about them is we screwed them. We stole their entire culture from them with the forced reward of joinibg polite white society at the end. Then we told them to get the fuck out for not being white enough.

Its no wonder most pf them act like niggers now. Look at all thr loyal and cultured ones still getting stomped on by the white gov like trump and thr pipeline that should have been built under the city that would have benefited from it instead of native land. They know its futile so drive by shootings and booze are all theyv e got left
>>
>>139934696
There will come a time when we will invent our own simulation that will be indistinguishable from this reality. Maybe this has been our fate for eons.
>>
>>139920511
Somewhat agree, but it's also because they can disguise as white and thereby use peer pressure to guilt anglo whites into being sowwy for muh 6 million n sheeit. Japs, Koreans, and the non mongoloid chinese have the iq for dominance, but we'd never listen to them if they tried to make us self sabotage because they're clearly not white
>>
>>139935041
>build the pipeline under the city
Jesus it's brilliant why hasn't anybody thought of this bef
>"BUT MUH WATER SUPPLY"
hmm
>>
>>139934622
This is a leftist rational opinion but not a gommie one. When hou hear the words race is a construct it ultimately is pointing to the fact that you cant usually tell someones genetic history by skin color alone which is where racial lines are drawn. Its the same with gender being a spectrum. Mutation and the truth arent readily convinient and obvious as surface level judgements.
>>
>>139935069
We're all destined to individually be creators at some point, I think. The Earth is a training ground.
We are simply cells of a larger body, who is a cell of a larger body. As above, so below.
Our task is to figure out how to reconnect, and actually from what I gather, we are a special experiment because our task was to stray as far from the source as we could and then try to find our way back.
So far we've needed quite a bit of intervention, but learning about yourself is never a failure.
I do believe the experiment will be wrapping up soon, and a new one will take its place.
I believe in the bias of the light vs the dark because the dark was apparently only a "recent" invention to allow for faster growth, so I am not afraid of any earth-shattering happenings. It will all work out in the end.
Project positivity, and you will receive it, like fitting lego pieces together.
If your legos are negative, only negative pieces will fit.
Took me quite a while of faking it until I made it a reality for myself, but some pretty cool stuff starts to happen when you open yourself to the possibility that we're all just different frequency-based energies floating around creating our own realities.
Anyway, very nice chatting with you.
I'm off to bed.
I'll leave auto-refresh up and if the thread is still available I'll see if I can respond more later.
Thanks again, I had fun!
>>
>>139935668
Good luck, anon. Don't stray too far.
>>
>>139914430
There may be one crazier thing that may caused the wipe out of Native Americans. Did you know that before European settlers, there was no worms in North America?

http://charlesmann.org/articles/NatGeo-Jamestown-05-07-1.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2428511/How-lowly-earthworm-changed-face-America-forever-brought-early-European-colonists-chickens-malaria-common-cold.html

Although this might have not been the leading thing, it did lead to their downfall eventually.
>>
File: 1503959795918.jpg (95KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503959795918.jpg
95KB, 436x600px
>>139914430
Jews are not evil, they are just smart and have risen to the top of the heap through shear will and strong cultural values
Whitenats (whites who are stupid and lazy and just want the world handed to them) are as bad as niggers(blacks who are stupid and lazy and just want the world handed to them)
Christianity is not strong enough as a moral compass do get us moving forward and atheist are idiots who don't see beyond their own noses.
Constitutional Republics with Freespeech and the right to bare arms is the best political system and I hope one day we'll get there.
Capitalism and the uniform commercial code is the best economic system and I hope one day we'll get there.
Keeping a family is the most fulfillment a man will ever have in his life.
Keeping a family is the most fulfillment a woman will ever have in her life.
Nuclear power will take us to the stars but not before it allows us to save the planet.
>>
>>139914430

Both blacks and whites are pieces of shit.

>Whites, let blacks run rampant
>Blacks run rampant
>>
>>139937132
Basically this, except there is a difference between being the first to climb the ladder and pulling the ladder up with you and trying to subvert everyone around you out of building a ladder. One is a demonstration of will, intelligence and cultural values, the other is a demonstration of depravity and an absence of moral values.
>>
>>139935549
>our pipeline is completely safe and wont reck your ancestral home so quite whining.
Then why dont you built hour perfectly safe pipe under eath the city that wanted it white boy?
>>
>>139938483
I know anon and I understand. Many have used their position for their own advantage...and I know what the argument is when the sheep will always think the wolf is unfair but it's not a very good one. I'm just thinking of how to move forward with human flourishing and there is an answer in americanism somewhere.
>>
I tell libshits that I support abortion not because I care about muh body muh rights, but because any woman that would even consider an abortion in the first place will be a garbage mother no matter what.
>>
>>139914430
Abortion is fine, but after getting two a woman has to have her tubes tied.

The LG community is fine, but B and T can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>139914430
Abortion is pretty neat because it kills a big amount of shitskins.
>>
>>139939367
>need to maintain pipe
>dig up street
Oh boy what a retarded faggot you are
>>
>>139914430
I believe in heavy gun control, but guns should absolutely never be banned but even given back to all european citizens.
>/k/ will probably kill me now
>>
>>139914430
My complete political view pisses off both sides.
Im a leftist that hates SJW-culture and i want the muzzies to fuck off.
>>
Religion is a meme.
>>
>>139914430
I own a 32X and have no regrets. I didn't even buy afterburner 2.
>>
>>139916925
>Maddox ripoff

lol, seems like every idea has ownership from whatever shithole youre from
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.