[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Does The Alt Right Hate Investment Banks and Bankers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 40

File: NewToy.png (477KB, 472x590px) Image search: [Google]
NewToy.png
477KB, 472x590px
Associate at a Private Equity firm now but did two years at Goldman before jumping ship. I feel like the Alt Right and /pol/ kind of just hate things that they aren't smart or privileged enough to understand. I mean first off, Bankers make a fucking killing, and unless you're just jealous, you can't hate on someone for making their money.

Secondly, without bankers you would not be able to finance a house, car, student loan or have a credit card.

Thirdly, without banks/bankers American businesses would not be able to access the capital they need to expand operations and higher more Americans, pay more taxes and contribute to economic growth at large.

Finally, bankers are basically peak human performance. We make more money than some people do their entire lives, in a matter of one or two good bonus years. We also are smarter and harder working than 99.99% of the population (Seriously, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs accept just .01% of applications - and from there about 10% pass through the actual interview process).

TL;DR Bankers are peak human performance. Even though I now work in Private Equity, I still say "we" when I talk about bankers because investment banking aint just a job - it's a fucking lifestyle.
>>
Government backed loans, as well as the abundance of consumer loans, artificially inflates the prices of goods and allows for price gouging of different products. Additionally, the aristocratic hegemony that international finance, the military industrial complex, international pharmaceuticals, and so represents is absolutely horrific.

You're not fooling anyone, kike.
>>
damn that ride looks too nice to be a mini cooper
>>
>>139912824
>without bankers you would not be able to finance a house, car, student loan or have a credit card.
Withohut bankers, I wouldn't have to.
>>
>>139912824
Likely because you are an asshole who believes you should have the right to use other people's money as you see fit, putting it all at risk and assuming very little risk for yourself while maintaining the potential for enormous returns. It's even worse than that. You expect people to pay you for that.
>>
>>139912824
You sound pretty dumb, desu senpai baka. We don't need your shit.
>>
File: spiderpepe.png (132KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
spiderpepe.png
132KB, 499x499px
>>139912824
Nothing wrong with banking and profiting, but the system you find yourself in is Usury. And it wouldn't exist without the FED printing the cash and loaning it to the govt at interest. Why is that allowed? I frankly wouldn't give banks a second thought if it wasn't for the massive jewing going on.
>>
also you sound like a faggot
>>
>>139913472
nice cock id
>>
>Sachs accept just .01% of applications - and from there about 10% pass through the actual interview process).
I bet starbucks stats are similar
>>
File: benis.png (308KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
308KB, 500x375px
>>139913525
Fug
>>
File: 1464646414627.jpg (1MB, 4558x4542px) Image search: [Google]
1464646414627.jpg
1MB, 4558x4542px
>>139912824
Umm no, we are all neets who live in mummy's basement here
>>
File: 1499187896449.jpg (149KB, 345x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499187896449.jpg
149KB, 345x500px
>>139912824
Fuck off you rotten rat kike!
>>
>>139912824
Because investment banks are filled with jews who nepotistically only hire other jews. A few rich jews got in at the beginning and it spiralled out of control into a fully jewish controlled system.

Source: have multiple acquaintances who have B's in college and got to work at Morgan Stanley and other jew nests over the summer
>>
>>139913297
>You're not fooling anyone, kike.

I'm not jewish. But make no mistake, in the eyes of the people that truly matter and call the shots in America, being white trash is way worse than a rich jew. Enjoy being poor forever and fucking ugly girls twice a year loser.
>>
File: 1440648984052.jpg (100KB, 760x797px) Image search: [Google]
1440648984052.jpg
100KB, 760x797px
>>139912824
Banking is fine. The reason why so many people hate the bank is because our taxes pay for Federal Reserve workers when they aren't obliged to release any information, just as every other government worker out there, via FOIA request. They work for the government, yet technically they are not the government. Why can't the bank pay its own employees?
Why do banks engage in security fraud and identity fraud and then fire all of the employees they told to do it when they get caught? Why no felony charges?
Russia and China will use NK to shit down the West and your little private fund will fail. Good luck in the coming years, boy.
>>
>>139912824
>fractional reserve lending
>why would anyone hate banks and bankers
>>
>>139913408
>Withohut bankers, I wouldn't have to.

Yeah because without bankers you'd live in a fucking hippy commune because business can't happen if there's no way to raise money through capital markets.
>>
Oh, it's you again. You sure do hop careers often.
>>
>>139912824
What do they produce?
>>
>>139913413
>Likely because you are an asshole who believes you should have the right to use other people's money as you see fit, putting it all at risk and assuming very little risk for yourself while maintaining the potential for enormous returns. It's even worse than that. You expect people to pay you for that.

The people that pay bankers are fortune 500 CEOs who recognize that they need expertise and advisory services from the professionals.

Isn't it telling that Fortune 500 CEOs all understand why they need bankers and pay us billions yet some retarded fucks on 4chan who can't afford to go to college and take an elementary economics course think that they're qualified to pass judgments?
>>
>>139912824
>>139912824
>I feel like the Alt Right and /pol/ kind of just hate things that they aren't smart or privileged enough to understand. I mean first off, Bankers make a fucking killing, and unless you're just jealous, you can't hate on someone for making their money.
>Secondly, without bankers you would not be able to finance a house, car, student loan or have a credit card.

That's right my fellow white man. Us here at the Alt-right understand the great service all of our banking comrades do.

Shalom
>>
>>139913413
This.
>>
>>139912824
So dreamers and islamic terrorists are bankers now ? What makes you think alt right is agaisnt bankers ?
>>
>>139913414
>You sound pretty dumb, desu senpai baka. We don't need your shit.

Man, well this dummy made 250K tax free in carried interest this year - not including base salary and cash bonus of course. How about I find where you live and come show you how quickly a man like you can cum inside your wife just by asserting my economic and social dominance over a cuck like you?
>>
File: 1500808868380.gif (8KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
1500808868380.gif
8KB, 256x264px
>this bait thread again
You're either a leftypol falseflagging larper, or an autistic and butthurt lolbertarian shill. Either way, hang yourself you cunt.
>>
File: Potter.jpg (7KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
Potter.jpg
7KB, 200x194px
>>139912824
>Associate at a Private Equity firm now but did two years at Goldman before jumping ship.
And when the market crashes in October you'll be jumping from a ledge.
>>
>>139912824
One word, Usuary. It's fucked up and allows kikes to take over entire nation states.
>>
>>139913478
>also you sound like a faggot

Nice and you sound like someone whose parents were too poor to send him too college lmfao sucks to be you kid. Guys like you are the type of dudes who stay married to women even after they find out that they're fucking richer guys like me behind your back.
>>
>>139914031
TY for confirming. Isn't it funny how some jackass on 4chan is trying so hard to piss people off?
>muh red pills
You aren't red pilling anyone with this idiocy.
>>
>>139913755
>Fuck off you rotten rat kike!

Rat's don't make 750K a year as 25 year olds.
>>
>>139912824
>retarded jew too stupid to see the writing on the wall
>daddy jew in the white house bailed your retarded ass out
>thinks he's peak anything
>>
>>139914173
>having to flex this hard on a cambodian knitting forum

Imagine being as successful as u are and spending friday night fanning your balls on 4chan.

Anyways, we hate you because you don't do actual work, and normal, day to day, necessary banking has been completely devoured by big multi-national banks. I use a credit union personally, and keep the rest in crypto.

But yeah, you don't do any actual work, you don't care about your country, or your countrymen, or your people, you are just a derasinated hyper-atomized faggot who needs jewbucks to derive any meaning from life. Good for you I guess, but if you have to dick wave on 4chan about your jewbucks, can't imagine how good you actually have it.
>>
>>139912824
Beacuse profits are a justification for anything. Even degeneracy.

T. Traditionalist antocapitalist
>>
File: 1397298732732.jpg (52KB, 560x594px) Image search: [Google]
1397298732732.jpg
52KB, 560x594px
>>139912824
>Quit GS after 2 years to go PE

Nice fantasy kid. And while it's hard to get in, if you have brains and come from pedigree you have a good shot. Most competitive is summer internships, iirc Morgan hired about 1% of SA applicants on average, not 0.01%. Goldman hires more. Experienced jobs can be left unfilled for months

t. kike who works in IB
>>
>>139912824
Are you Josh Moskowitz the jew from Connecticut who works for AIPAC and trolls many websites?
>>
>>139913842
>your little private fund will fail. Good luck in the coming years, boy.

Lol "little" private fund. Yeah man 75 Billion Assets Under Management is little, sure. I'm in private markets. I don't give a fuck if your equity market fails and your shitty 401K plan with 50K in it crashes down to nothing. You're pond scum to me and the rest of the big boys in America. Your country doesn't need you and you're insignificant.

Name three things you've contributed to America that you can be proud of??? I'll wait.
>>
>>139913880
>>fractional reserve lending
>>why would anyone hate banks and bankers

If you hate banks for lending money, tell are your poor ass friends to stop borrowing it so much more quickly than they can pay it back. How bout that???? It isn't our fault that you unsophisticated slobs can't have nice things without fucking them up. Jesus Christ you're like a bunch of fucking retarded toddlers on acid.
>>
>>139912824
Spot on tbqh.

>t. work at Morgan Stanley
>>
>>139912824
because we hate thieves, cheaters, and bottom feeders

because we hate people who have no sense of civic obligation in the way that they conduct their business affairs
>>
>>139914397
>750K as an Analyst at GS
LARP: the post.

You'd be lucky to break $150-200K your first 3 years as Analyst in NYC.
>>
>>139914173
Doubt it.
>>
>>139914624
It was funnier in the first thread when you were bragging about roof bars.
>>
>>139914017
>What do they produce?

Don't they teach you in elementary school about goods and services? Not everyone who works in physically making a product, retard. Imagine being so stupid that you can't fathom the work that bankers do because your mental capabilities only extend so far that anything that isn't immediately visible to you needs to be explained in terms of conspiracy theories. Fuck man this is why America needs inequality, retards like you should not have a right to vote.
>>
OP is right desu

>t. work at Deloitte
>>
File: ponzi.jpg (206KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
ponzi.jpg
206KB, 1067x600px
>>139912824
>Secondly, without bankers you would not be able to finance a house, car, student loan or have a credit card.
It's the ocean of debt-money that causes the price of houses, cars, education to be so high. Banksters make as much of the debt-money available as suckers as willing to borrow. Then the debt-serfs bid up the price of everything with all their fresh debt-money. Seriously, fuck off with your horseshit about helping common people afford things.
>>
>>139914954
Why are you so angry?
>>
>>139914954
Don't they teach you in niggerland to keep your story straight?
>>
>>139914200
>And when the market crashes in October you'll be jumping from a ledge.

You are so.fucking.stupid. Private Equity fucktard. I don't give a shit what happens to the stock market next October.

I hope it does crash, sophisticated investors will know how to profit off of it and then I can come in and buy 1 Million in cheap assets and gain 50-100% in another few years when the prices recover.

Shit, even if I lost my job today, I have enough in the bank that I'd be good for life. You on the other hand will lose the only $15,000 you have, your kids will starve, and your wife will become an economic refugee inside my bed sheets.
>>
File: 1473468902711-pol.png (2MB, 2790x9886px) Image search: [Google]
1473468902711-pol.png
2MB, 2790x9886px
>>139912824
Money = slavery
Our money is based on debt, not redeemable wealth. Banks/Jews own all of the money and buy entire governments to further their satanic agenda. They put it there to dominate and ultimately depopulate the world, whoever is left allowed to live are solely there to be their slaves.
>>
>>139914254
>One word, Usuary. It's fucked up and allows kikes to take over entire nation states.

Hey retard, Investment Bankers don't make their money off of interest. Fortune 500 companies pay us money to advise them on Mergers, Acquisitions and IPOs. But then again, your poor parents couldn't afford to send you off to college so I can't hold it against you for not knowing that.
>>
File: 1504313434185.gif (821KB, 249x188px) Image search: [Google]
1504313434185.gif
821KB, 249x188px
>>139914624

>Makes thread asking why right wingers (ok) hate investment bankers.

>Proceeds to shit all over the little peons for being "pond scum" while waving his financial dick around.
>>
>>139912824
probably because we don't hang enough bankers for incompetence and economic terrorism
>>
>>139914468
>>daddy jew in the white house bailed your retarded ass out

Hey, guess why daddy jew bailed out the banks but didn't bail out people like you? Because you contribute nothing to society and no one cares if you die. If you'll excuse me, I'm about to order another expensive suit with a fist full of your tax dollars pussy.
>>
Because bankers are scum
>>
File: bigtitgrandma.jpg (115KB, 400x981px) Image search: [Google]
bigtitgrandma.jpg
115KB, 400x981px
>>139912824
fine. do it without usery then.

>Seriously, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs accept just .01% of applications

I wonder what kind of person (((they))) are looking for.
>>
File: 1462820694772.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462820694772.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>139915228
Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill (((bankers))).
>>
>>139915384
He makes this thread all the time albeit with different professions and companies.
>>
>>139912824
The alt-right are commies larping as conservatives as you can see. Most of their parents got trolled into taking bad loans and they're asshurt about it. They've no idea about the real machinations of capitalism.

t. redpilled by crypto
>>
>>139912824
Jealousy. Poorfags always hate people with money.
>>
>>139914492
>Anyways, we hate you because you don't do actual work

A) We work harder and longer hours than any proffession out there - just because you're too stupid to understand what Mergers, Acquisitions and IPOs entail - doesn't mean that the people who work on them aren't doing "real work" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. I guess you're just mad I don't have to scrub toilets like you and your pathetic loser parents.

>>139914492
>I use a credit union personally, and keep the rest in crypto.

You're an absolute fucking retard for keeping your money in crypto, that shit is the biggest bubble in US history and the onlly reason the price is rising is because everyone thinks they're going to buy in while it's still going up which in turn pushes the price higher. One sell off and that shit is fucking done. But you don't understand supply/demand and the theory of money so I wont blow your mind.
>>
>>139914254
That was before Christianity allowed interest. Usury is a historical explanation for Jewish enrichment, hating interest is totally outdated. What you think people should just loan money for nothing out of the kindness of their hearts? Gtfo
>>
>>139914545
>t. kike who works in IB

What group and what bank?Judging by your notion of PE Recruiting as being far fetched it must be like fucking Deutsche or Wells Fargo Asset Backed finance or something else shitty
>>
>>139915737
why are you making this thread? you have done this before. Nobody here cares about you or what you're posting.
>>
>>139912824
Bankers aren't clever, dealing with them is like dealing with the mentally disabled
t. Attorney
>>
>>139914901
>because we hate thieves, cheaters, and bottom feeders

A) Thieves are the retards who took out mortages then couldn't pay the banks back. AKA, losers like you.

B) Bottom feeders are retards like you because you probably go to public school and use public transportation which is funded by the scraps of my salary that the government takes for taxes. You are literally eating my leftovers wheras my money comes from fortune 500 CEOs who payed my bonus so I could advise them on a Merger/Acquisition.
>>
>>139912824
I have a theory that you're all a bunch of psychopaths that cant enjoy anything
Do you have hobbies and interests apart from drugs, and doing things you think will impress other people?
>>
>>139914903
>You'd be lucky to break $150-200K your first 3 years as Analyst in NYC.

Breh, the average starting salary is 85K now and bonuses are 50% on average just for a year one analyst. That's in IB, I do PE now and get a cut of carried interest as well as a bonus and a salary.
>>
>>139913297

>Fpbp

So you're a kike that likes making money. Big deal. Enjoy your blow, prostitutes, constant problems in your personal relationships, and an inevitable heart attack at 63 where you will die feeling that your entire life doesn't mean mean anything except as a means for your ungrateful shitheel spawn to live a life where they can fuck around while working even less than you did.

And that's all if your lucky. You'll probably just float through life being a spineless cock holster for your boss.
>>
>>139913817
>anon gives a several legitimate reasons why you are talked about like the societal equivalent to cancer
>call him white trash
Have fun in your larp thread, you stupid nigger
>>
>>139915116
>Then the debt-serfs bid up the price of everything with all their fresh debt-money.

Okay so stop doing that then. Not my fuckin problem, I'm just here to cash a check senpai.
>>
>>139915117
>Why are you so angry?

Had a neurotic mother that always pushed me really hard and made me feel bad if I ever would relax or take an off day so now I project that frustration onto other lazy or stupid people the same way my mother used to do it to me.

Oh the struggles of growing up in the 1%
>>
>>139915231
>Money = slavery

Ah nice, conspiracy theory retard. Thank you for informing the thread that your IQ is below 75 if your own, stupid way.
>>
> just lost his only job as a full time protester when antifa got defunded
> proceeds to write fan fiction about his great life as a nigger lover
Fuck off you sad cunt.
The only investment bankers who even know about this board are white people who hate commie niggers like you.
>>
>>139912824
Bently

>on this episode of all my keks

Grow up, pham.
>>
>>139916640
so what if he meant debt=slavery?
>>
>>139915520
>fine. do it without usery then.
Retard, Investment Banks don't make money off of usary. We get paid flat out by CEOs to advise them on how to restructure or merge/acquire with another company or raise capital. YOu're an idiot and your parents must have been to poor to send you to college. Sad.
>>
>>139912824
People generally don't like people who don't do "real" work for their food. You take money, and turn it into more money. You don't turn it into anything "real".
>>
>>139912824
>whoops (((crashed))) the stock market better force the peasants to pay up or else

you are jews and jews get the oven
>>
>>139915674
>Jealousy. Poorfags always hate people with money.

ding ding ding. Also, lmfao @ "poorfags", that's golden bro.
>>
>>139916126
>Bankers aren't clever, dealing with them is like dealing with the mentally disabled
>t. Attorney

Ah nice, an attorney, good to see that law school is still a solid option for those that couldn't find a real job out of undergrad.
>>
>>139914624
>Lol "little" private fund. Yeah man 75 Billion Assets Under Management

and other info.
I'm in cyber security m8, and you've just given out enough rope to be doxed. You're a peak idiot is all.

(opens Maltego)

fuck u, almost certainly a nigger.

also, sage.
>>
>>139912824
>"lol im so smart and one of the .01% that passed the interview at goldman sachs"
> "higher more Americans"
>>
>>139912824

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
>>
>>139916774
>so what if he meant debt=slavery?

Then he'd clearly be looking at it from the perspective of a peasant who can't handle his finances. When I think debt, I'm thinking of how to get a 75% return on a Leveraged Buyout, not taking out 100K to go to some shitty unranked public college and not get a job afterward.
>>
>>139913372
Bentley suv
>>
>>139916816
>"real" work for their food. You take money, and turn it into more money. You don't turn it into anything "real".

You're right bro, the only people who work for their money are peasant coal miners and janitors like you. Lol sorry I work with my brain instead of cleaning shit out of urinals all day loser. Good luck getting married as no one wants to date a sad pathetic loser who scrubs shit for a living
>>
>>139916842
>>139916967
banker

Pick up 1 stick, place it here, collect 1.025 sticks, charge everyone that originally gave the the stick .00025 sticks... pat self on back!

You guys are literally the epitome of faggotry, you conflate simplicities through jargon and law, then circle jerk over your cars and boats. Literally, niggers would do a better job if niggers had the opportunity.
>>
>>139912824
Because you're a human parasite. You profit off the hard work, creativity, and innovation of others while providing very little if anything in return
>>
hows the weather in LA, nigger?
>>
>>139916994
>and other info.
>I'm in cyber security m8, and you've just given out enough rope to be doxed. You're a peak idiot is all.
>(opens Maltego)
Go ahead, dox me. Post a picture of my girlfriend on here so everyone can see what real money can buy them.
>>
>>139914017
The dips that i buy on
>>
>>139917205
>Then he'd clearly be looking at it from the perspective of a peasant who can't handle his finances.
Obviously we're all handing his finances....

> When I think debt, I'm thinking of how to get a 75% return on a Leveraged Buyout
bullshit the post, you're not getting 75% return... what are you a title loan business? Good job

>not taking out 100K to go to some shitty unranked public college and not get a job afterward.
This

Poor decisions are poor.
>>
>>139917385
>you conflate simplicities through jargon and law,

>I'm too stupid to understand what investment bankers do because my pathetic parents were too poor to put me through college so instead of acknowledging my ignorance and working to learn I'm just going to write off everything I don't understand as "jargon"

Atta way buddy, you're gonna go far.
>>
File: 1477277110589.jpg (38KB, 599x735px) Image search: [Google]
1477277110589.jpg
38KB, 599x735px
>>139912824
oh great, this thread again.

digits confirm you're a repeat larping fgt
>>
>>139917412
>You profit off the hard work, creativity, and innovation of others while providing very little if anything in return

Annnnd another high school graduate retard whose sad parents couldn't afford to send him to college.

You know that tear your mother and father get in their eyes everytime you ask them why you don't get to go to college? Or when they explain to you that they can't buy you a car because they don't have the money???? You, right now, are the reason for their heartbreak. Because they raised a son so stupid and ignorant that he doesn't realize what bankers actually do and hates them for being more succesful than him.
>>
>>139917693
bitcoin

the game.

>Hey guiz! Everyone is going to do this or this! So YES or NO!

Sorry you had to go to school to learn what it was like to have friends.
>>
ok i havent even opened Maltego yet but here's what I got:

1. Negro - based on verbal ability
2. Diversity hire at GS - low self esteem - kicked out.
3. treading water as an 'associate' at Ares Management
4. Based in LA, probably.
5. Bentley owner, poss.

How much of this thread do you want rubbed in your employers faces m8?
>>
>>139917308
Why would you think I'm a coal miner or janitor? Because I answered your question in a way you don't like? I'm just being honest man. In general, people don't like people who they don't see as doing "real" work.
I don't do "real" work either. I live off land leases and mineral interests mainly.
>>
>>139917917
>ok i havent even opened Maltego yet but here's what I got:
>1. Negro - based on verbal ability
>2. Diversity hire at GS - low self esteem - kicked out.
>3. treading water as an 'associate' at Ares Management
>4. Based in LA, probably.
>5. Bentley owner, poss.
>How much of this thread do you want rubbed in your employers faces m8?

Imagine being such a loser that you spend your life using faggy computer apps to try and stock people who have better lives than you. Definitely lost the love of your life to a rich dude who came in her and tossed her out the window and you're still not over it.

1. Not a negro - as for verbal ability, the big banks and PE firms check your SAT scores as part of the application process. If I wasn't in the top 1% I wouldn't be where I am today.
2. Lol @ you knowing about diversity hiring at GS. You totally applied and didn't get in didn't you?
3. GS doesn't "kick out" anyone. They hire smart enough people to begin with that it isn't an issue. The issue is retaining people as most analysts (such as me) leave for PE Megafunds.
4. NYC all day lil girl
5. Absolutely a Bentley owner. Suck it pussy.

Mmmmm I'd like you to emphasize to my employer the parts about me making more money and being smarter than you.
>>
>>139918436
shut the fuck up.

You don't do anything but push papers make sure the legalities are handled. You ain't shit.
>>
>>139918581
>You don't do anything but push papers make sure the legalities are handled. You ain't shit.

Hahahhahahahahahah what the fuck is this autist talking about? Since when do people just say shit and make it up as they go???
>>
>>139916782
lol. I have friends, family, children, can play multiple instruments, went to college, have a great job where i actually create things, enjoy hunting, fishing gardening, lift weights regularly, and a strong faith in the lord. What do you have? A whore who loves your money and a gold watch? Enjoy them, because thats all you have.
>>
>>139918793
Since you had to reply to your own thread to keep it alive.

you want to know how I know you're a bullshitting nigger?
>>
File: IMG_2467.gif (4MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2467.gif
4MB, 320x179px
>>139912824
Your grammar and spelling is nigger level. Come back after reading "English for niggers and poos" and try again.
>>
>>139918842
>lol. I have friends, family, children

1) Your friends would turn on you to impress me because I'm richer than you.
2) Your wife definitely cheats on you with dudes like me and sooner or later you'll be homewrecked because you don't make enough money.
3) What college? If it's not top 25 it doesn't count.
4) What do you do where you actually "create things" work at a fuckin assembly line?

Also, my girlfriend is WAY hotter than your wife. Guarantee.
>>
>>139918793
keep sluggin faggot.
>>
>>139912824
Except resizing images on PowerPoint slides doesn't make you smart. I did my two years and now run corporate strategy for a F100. A monkey can run models - just chain him to a desk for 100 hrs a week
>>
>>139915520
would suck on those granny titties
>>
>>139912824
Fuck off.
>>
>>139919664
>Except resizing images on PowerPoint slides doesn't make you smart. I did my two years and now run corporate strategy for a F100. A monkey can run models - just chain him to a desk for 100 hrs a week

Lol @ being downgraded to corporate cuck because you didn't get an associate offer and didn't get recruited to PE. Your life sucks man, you put in all the work and still fell your. I would kill myself hahahaha.
>>
>>139919664
Systems and models engineer, code monkey? Just curious of your degree?
>>
their debt slavery and corrupt trading practices have ruined the world. the 2008 crash literally ruined the banks to the point the us government had to bail them out. fuck too big to fail, they should have failed. it was corporate communism.
>>
>>139912824

Why shouldn't people hate banks and bankers considering how they're linked to almost everything that's wrong with this world?

Your last employer is currently propping up a Communist regime that's starving its own citizens for $3 billion in bonds.
>>
>>139919886
this. Freelance guy here that makes literally double their measure/standard, I offer my services at a reasonable fee to people who I feel I can handle, and am in the loop. They literally, LITTERALLY Jew the game.

Drive down the LIBOR, literally google'able.
>>
Alright guys, I'm gonna jack off, go to bed and stop pretending like I'm not a 13 year old with a huge boner right now. Take it easy yall. Except for those of you that are poor, you guys still suck and are dumb.
>>
>>139920341
Kill yourself.
>>
>>139920457
>Kill yourself.

*Insert two dozen cry-laughing face emojis*
>>
>>139919851
>>>139919664 (You)
>Systems and models engineer, code monkey? Just curious of your degree?
No m&a models like dcf it's not hard
>>139919835
It's pretty fun desu managing public expectations is challenging. Also 40-60ish work weeks with similar pay to pe is why I took the director position. I don't need to be the next Henry Kravitz
>>
>>139920536

goodnight 'Pat'.
>>
Jews
>>
>>139920536
>that face when
emjoi game on point of or lucked out of an assfucking. Have a good night

>>139920569
ahhh
>>
Quants are smart fuckers. Bankers are thick as pigshit.
>>
File: 1401248119623.gif (212KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
1401248119623.gif
212KB, 576x324px
>>139912824
I don't hate investment banks. I manage my own investments. Banks don't really do shit but hold your money, make interest off of you, and give you .0001% of what they're making off of interest.

>Thirdly, without banks/bankers American businesses would not be able to access the capital they need to expand operations and higher more Americans, pay more taxes and contribute to economic growth at large.

I would say that banks certainly help the process to capital. But at the same time, if you have your own money saved up. It's wiser to open up a business with that. As far as "highering" more employees. Nobody should be taking loans out to hire more employees. If anything, that's a sign to trim your fucking overhead.

>We also are smarter and harder working than 99.99%

You idiots aren't smart. You aren't engineering shit. You're using a method that has been around as long as money itself. You're just doing monkey see, monkey do. You use other peoples money to essentially create a profit for yourself. You're essentially a leech if you really think about it.
>>
>>139920536
honestly though, kill yourself. Emojis were so Lol smiley face.

Didn't college teach you that?
>>
>>139912824
You're fully aware that large commercial banks basically only exist to enslave goym with interest rates. Not to mention that the banking sector can literally never go down because it would. Completely destroy every single other sector of the economy
>>
>>139912824
get a real job and stop stealing from the productivity of actual workers
>>
>>139912824
>they aren't smart or privileged enough to understand

Your bait was a little too obvious. 3/10 is the best I can give you. Try not to use buzzwords next time.
>>
>>139920777
and quants dont even make 1/10th of the salary of the MBAs they work underneath.

theyre beta cucks in the world of fenance
>>
>>139912824
ky u globalist jew scum
>>
>>139921021
If I had to side with the Jew or Muslims, I'd side with the Jews, Akmed.

Keep your enemies close, and your AKs closer. Akmed.
>>
File: png 03589.png (633KB, 1061x1049px) Image search: [Google]
png 03589.png
633KB, 1061x1049px
>>139920536
Who said /pol/ hates bankers? I've worked with plenty of 7 or 8 figure earners; they're generally slightly smarter and definitely put in more hours, but that's not my problem. My problem is new money usually has terrible taste and old money live in a fantasy world. This is my experience in NYC. As a native, I dislike rich globalists who come from other places and think this is their city. It is now that they've turned it into a tacky playground for the rich, but at the cost of it's personality and soul. And remember:
>/pol/ is not one person
>/pol/ is a board of peace
>/pol/ is satire
>>
>>139912824

1. no one hates people for making money. We hate them for stealing it. Compound interest motherfucker. Greatest scam in history. You will die

2. People lived for 5000+ years without "financing" anything you fucking faggot fuck.

3. Is that right? How in the fuck did we get here? Of course they would but banks/financiers would have to be more conservative and not just blow up the housing market to make millions. Asshole...

4. My bullet says otherwise. How much you make means fuck all. What you contribute means everything. Die in a fire. oh that's right, you work for satanists so you will live in fire for eternity.
>>
>>139912824
>alt right
edgy 12 year olds that sit under their parents' roof and get fed. never worked a day in their lives. theres no reason to even take them into consideration.

i work on wall st for a b/d with investment banking opportunities. ive interned at 2, got my 7/66 3 months ago and work at a mini merril. every one said they are voting for trump, from blacks to whites, from men to women. out of 1 office with 75 people, i counted only 4 people voting for hillary and they are the most sjw fucks ive ever seen. 1 being a cuck jew, 1 being a cuck indian, 2 being cuck italians. 5 jews work at the firm, only 1 voted for hillary
>>
>>139912824
What value do you provide for society? Your listing off usury as though it's a virtue.
>>
>>139921300
this might give you feelz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI
>>
This guy is a fucking mong.

Definitely an east coast poo, but out in LA now.
Did no time at all at Goldmans - literally a fucking summer intern.

Christ why are poos so fucking simple minded.

He works at Ares now, just started there really.

Be terrible if someone tweeted this thread at Ares handle.
>>
I envy the money they make, but not the hours they work.
>>
>>139912824
I scalped nqu7 for 11 hours today. Anyone who thinks that's easy and doesn't require concentration, discipline and skill is delusional.

>Muh blue collar works harder tho.
>>
>>139921535
you know banking is called the 2-5-2 profession right?

borrow at 2, loan at 5, leave for the golf course at 2

they are notoriously lazy fucks
>>
>>139916324
>Breh
Go suck a black dick kike nigger
>>
>>139921624
you can easily right code to do that, where the fuck do you work?
>>
File: IMG_6579.jpg (53KB, 575x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6579.jpg
53KB, 575x305px
>>139913896
>Steal money
>Bankrupt global economies of scale
>Hairbrained repo markets
>Mark up and charge interest on pre-packaged phantom money promises with a minimum of 85% BBB promisories and Jew it off as AAA because you're in bed with the ratings agencies
>Thinks credit default swaps are a safety net but in reality, just a vehicle to bankrupt re-insurers and IBs.

Enjoy your banking job OP and the almost weekly re-orgs and habitual restructuring from the big IBs and Asset Managers. You're basically a job gypsy that couldn't keep a job unless you're Jamie Dimon.
>>
>>139915737
yeah dude you're the best. you got very lucky with your job. but you know, you're a faggot.
>>
>>139920777
>Quants are smart fuckers. Bankers are thick as pigshit.
All trolling aside this is half true. I worked at a quant firm in a non quant role my sophomore year of college just because I had a fraternity connection and the interviews that the actual quants go through is fucking redicolous.

Bankers are generally smart as hell too. You do have to be from a top school and be a top interviewer to get the job. A lot of it is just how hard you work though.
>>
>>139921021
what in tarnation happened to that man
>>
>>139912824
>t. nocoiner
>>
>>139912824
This entire post should have screamed:
t. intern
to anyone with a clue.
>>
HE IS PROUD HE HAS TO WROK 100+ HOURS IN A FUCKING WEEK BECAUSE IT IS HIS LIFESTYLE

you are a sad piece of shit baha
>>
>>139920847
>I don't hate investment banks. I manage my own investments. Banks don't really do shit but hold your money, make interest off of you, and give you .0001% of what they're making off of interest.

You're thinking of a branch bank like BB&T. Goldman Sachs/JP Morgan/Morgan Stanley don't do that.

>>139920847
>I would say that banks certainly help the process to capital. But at the same time, if you have your own money saved up. It's wiser to open up a business with that. As far as "highering" more employees. Nobody should be taking loans out to hire more employees. If anything, that's a sign to trim your fucking overhead.

All firms use significant debt and equity financing options to finance operation, which extends to the human capital expenses. Even Donald Trump doesn't use cash to purchase his real estate investments.

I was only trolling, but this as well as a lot of other things that have been said in this thread, was pretty dumb.
>>
>>139917205
where did you go to school, how were your grades, where were you raised, how's your sex life, etc?
>>
File: png 03818.png (344KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
png 03818.png
344KB, 576x467px
>>139921472
I've seen this source vid before, leaf
>that early 90's HD footage
>tfw everyone hated the twin towers until they were gone
>tfw WTC is a morbid tourist attraction now
>>
>>139912824

Rampant bank fraud and corruption. Just look up what happened to Washtington Mutual. My dad's friend owned tons of WaMu stock and it was wiped out the minute the government seized it and sold it to JP Morgan Chase. How is that fair at all?
>>
>>139912824
>we can gamble ten pounds for every one pound we actually have with no consequences because the government have to bail us out. Also we are almost entirely Jewish, have no allegiance to anyone other than ourselves and finance some of the worst things on the planet.

I wonder why everyone hates them. I wonder.
>>
>>139920958
>You're fully aware that large commercial banks basically only exist to enslave goym with interest rates. Not to mention that the banking sector can literally never go down because it would. Completely destroy every single other sector of the economy

Commercial Banks are a whole different story than Investment Banks. Completely separate functions. Literally the only similarity is that they both have to do with money. There's a reason why the economy needs the big banks though, I'm just not gonna spend the time breaking down advanced economic theory of financial markets to anons on 4chan.
>>
>>139912824
>Associate at a Private Equity firm now but did two years at Goldman before jumping ship. I feel like the Alt Right and /pol/ kind of just hate things that they aren't smart or privileged enough to understand.
Blanket meme generalization
>I mean first off, Bankers make a fucking killing, and unless you're just jealous, you can't hate on someone for making their money.
We don't?
>Thirdly, without banks/bankers American businesses would not be able to access the capital they need to expand operations and higher more Americans, pay more taxes and contribute to economic growth at large.
K
>Finally, bankers are basically peak human performance.
Hmmm
> We make more money than some people do their entire lives, in a matter of one or two good bonus years.
>money is virtue
>We also are smarter
To an extent
>and harder working than 99.99% of the population
Can't argue with that, that deserves respect
>(Seriously, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs accept just .01% of applications - and from there about 10% pass through the actual interview process).
That's a bit of an exaggeration
>>
>>139921759
For myself. I do use code from time to time. But typically for selling puts/calls during opex
>>
>>139921021
Can you explain to me what I just watched as well as why Muslims are so gorey and violent by nature? I guess your tolerance to gore is raised when your home life consists of seeing your family members get blown to pieces on the reg.
>>
File: IMG_6580.jpg (30KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6580.jpg
30KB, 400x320px
>>139922160
> They don't do that
ACHTUALLY they do Bradford Thaddeus IV, they also operate as bank holding companies "if you knew Jack shit about Goldman, they stayed operating as a bank holding firm more than 5 years ago and also, JPMorgan has a prime brokerage, savings and loan division too which means that they utilize fractional reserve lending, yes dumbass, 9 to 1 ratio. If you're such a huge banking success, how do you not know this? Please, I'm listening.
>>
>>139921082
>and quants dont even make 1/10th of the salary of the MBAs they work underneath.
>theyre beta cucks in the world of fenance

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Quantitative Traders make a killing. Pretty much any hedge fund analyst or any type of trader these days is a "Quant". All asset management these days is done systemically. Why are you assuming that "Quant" and "MBA" are mutually exclusive? Pretty dumb desu.
>>
File: kill yourself.png (1MB, 1024x1387px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.png
1MB, 1024x1387px
>>139912824
Kill yourself. You're a waste to humanity. You produce nothing of value. Your job is stealing from society by pushing money around.
>>
>>139912824

>We make more money than some people do their entire lives, in a matter of one or two good bonus years.

Here's where I knew it was fake. You're a faggot applying to jobs and think you're a big shot. In your first two years at Goldman you do not make "more than most do in their lives." You make more than six figures, sure, but the trade off is the 80-100 hour work weeks and the cost of living. You're full of shit and should kys. I hope you don't get the job.
>>
>>139922583
OP both your perspective and this guy's perspective are true simultaneously
>>
>>139912824

bankers make money off of other people's money even though what they do is not that hard. you think you're smart but you're not smart, you're just lucky. for each of you there are thousands of qualified people who can do the job.

the investment banks get their cuts because it's a cartel. like a bank really deserves 6% of an IPO for making a few phone calls.

private equity is just another scam based on moving money around and taking a share of whatever you move around regardless of whether the investors make money in the end or not.
>>
>>139922160
Also yes, they DO charge interest.
>>
>>139921932

This thread is a laff.

poo intern larping as a success.
Fucking hell man, congrats on your diversity hire - you should be on six figures. Just enough to make you such a hit at your local lapdancers!

Tell us your best, real, white women story m8?

No don't, my fucking sides!
>>
>>139922299
> I'm just not gonna spend the time breaking down advanced economic theory of financial markets to anons on 4chan.

Uh oh, watch out, we have a Lloyd Blankfein in training here anons.
>>
>>139921323
>Compound interest motherfucker. Greatest scam in history. You will die

1) You're a complete retard for this comment alone.

>>139921323
>People lived for 5000+ years without "financing" anything you fucking faggot fuck.

Sure, lets just go back to the caveman era, that'd be dope. Retard. >>139921323
>and not just blow up the housing market to make millions.

More like billions and blowing up the housing market and banks profiting were pretty mutually exclusive. Banks lost BIGLY on their shitty housing market bets. >>139921323
>My bullet says otherwise. How much you make means fuck all. What you contribute means everything. Die in a fire. oh that's right, you work for satanists so you will live in fire for eternity.

This is just kind of concerning but way to take the bait brah. Without people like you this constant troll format wouldn't work as well as it does every time I use it.
>>
>>139921438
>What value do you provide for society? Your listing off usury as though it's a virtue.

INVESTMENT BANKS ARE NOT CONSUMER BANKS THEY DO NOT PROFIT OFF OF USARY YOU ARE STUPID
>>
>>139922698
Exactly Brit anon, he's a simple intern that's throwing around banking jargon in an effort to impress anonymous people on a shitposting board. You really can't get any less than that.

Hey OP, why don't you learn how to put your iPhone on airplane mode in the train and act like you're confirming trades with brokers at Goldman? That's always works right?
>>
File: 1497130101272.png (3MB, 1469x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1497130101272.png
3MB, 1469x1323px
>>139918436
>>139917837
>>139917492
>>139917308
>>139917205
>>139916967
>>139916842
>>139916782
>>139916640
>>139916538
>>139916427
>>139916324
>>139916229
>>139915869
>>139915737
>>139915471
>>139915338
>>139915228

obvious bait is obvious.

That said, civilization is built on a few pillars that financebros shit all over:
1. Marriage
2. Honest deals openly arrived at
3. Protestant work ethic
4. Equality before the law
5. Class mobility
6. Civic virtue

What's worse is that financebros are too autistic to realize how badly they're being played. They earn scraps while serving as the fall guys for real power. Like all useful idiots, they will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.
>>
>>139912824
If you can't pay cash it ain't yours. Mortgages drive housing prices up, people who need to finance for a car are fucking retards that should die, and student loans shouldn't be a thing. Also I don't use credit cards, they can be useful in emergencies but the average 100 iq retard does not fully understand credit on a primal level.

Loans to companies are fine though and honestly the only point to banks assuming both sides are doing their DD and not accidentally fucking the entire economy.
>>
>>139921624
>I scalped nqu7 for 11 hours today. Anyone who thinks that's easy and doesn't require concentration, discipline and skill is delusional.

Good luck trying to explain the concept of an option to anyone on here bro. They'll all automatically go to "FUCK BRO OPTIONS ARE JUST A USARY CONTRACT INVENTED BY THE JEWS TO DESTROY SOCIETY"
>>
>>139912824
If you work so hard and have such a great life why do you waist your time on 4chan?

Could it possibly be because your full of shit?
>>
>>139923168
I thought you were going to sleep?
>>
>>139921676
>you know banking is called the 2-5-2 profession right?
>borrow at 2, loan at 5, leave for the golf course at 2
>they are notoriously lazy fucks

We aren't talking about the bankers that cash your $500 bi-weekly check at the local Wells Fargo. Those are branch/consumer bankers. Has nothing to do with what Goldman/JP do. And, it goes without saying, but you're an idiot.
>>
>>139923168
>bank boiiii
>Jews are gud bois
>bankers are super smart when I'm a banker girls will finally notice me

Kys Asian, you'll never get laid
>>
>>139923168
How many months you been interning BRAH? Because your jargon skill is pretty weak.
>>
>>139921759
>you can easily right code to do that, where the fuck do you work?

"right code"

fucking retard.
>>
>>139923232
4chan is the primordial sludge of the internet, anon.
>>
File: hurt_box.png (200KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
hurt_box.png
200KB, 999x442px
>>139923168

lurk more, shill.
>>
>>139923232
You're right Ameribro he is full of shit. You think some broker hotshot is going to shitpost on fucking 4 chan of all places? This kid is full of shit.
>>
>>139912824

>expand operations and higher more Americans
>higher more Americans
>higher

get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1474767991928.jpg (68KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
1474767991928.jpg
68KB, 720x529px
>>139923376
>right

I right code

I write code

I left code

I wrong code

Mirror

lol I right code!
>>
>>139923515
Fucking larping 14yo fag probably.
>>
GS alumn reporting in, now work in a 20 Bn multi strat HF.

What type of shop you're working at, OP?
>>
This thread makes me feel like I'm just clinging to right wing politics to make up for my failures in life
>>
>>139916229
Both parties have a shared interest in the loan, both know where it is at all times. You can't steal the loan. If they can't pay, they lose their interest and the other party will still gain in the long term. Your mixing up contracts with criminal law.

Like the guy said up a few posts above. Usury.
>>
>>139912824
>(((investment banks)))
>(((bankers)))

Fuck off Jew with your fucking Jew lies. Businesses could access money fine before your kikery came to the stage
>>
>>139914173

That's not a measure of your intelligence whatsoever, investment banking is wrought with nepotism and buddy buddy shit. I'm a software engineer, last year I made $135k. It's not as much as you, but I promise you I'll end up on top and I have real marketable skills, not just frat buddies.

As for why we hate banks? I don't hate banks at all, but I hate the Jews who run them. They orchestrate financial collapses to make money and those Jews are the same ones who created the petro dollar, which has doomed the US, we're a ticking time bomb. As soon as the Arabs can stop selling oil, or run out of oil, our entire economy will collapse over night.
>>
>>139922166
>where did you go to school, how were your grades, where were you raised, how's your sex life, etc?

School: Think Duke, Vanderbilt, Rice, Georgetown. One of those top 20 private schools.

Grades: 3.75 which was significantly aided by the fact that I come from a very privileged background and could afford tutors for every class and didn't have to work during college and my parents bought me my own apartment.

Raised: Boarding school in CT for high school with WASPy parents.

Sex Life: Probably the best thing going for me right now (asides from money and family).
>>
>>139923232
Still waiting for a response OP.

>inb4 why are you here then
>inb4 your a poor cuck
>inb4 i'm rich and dont need to explain myself.
>>
>>139923598
Or some faggot college kid who's taking finance courses at his community college do he thinks he's Adam Smith.
>>
>>139922287
>Rampant bank fraud and corruption. Just look up what happened to Washtington Mutual. My dad's friend owned tons of WaMu stock and it was wiped out the minute the government seized it and sold it to JP Morgan Chase. How is that fair at all?

Fuck would you invest in WaMu to begin with? They were the worst during the pre-housing crisis escapades and that's why they crashed. But to be fair and honest they were all bad in that time and it's really not fair the way that all played out.
>>
>>139915338
>(((college)))
>if you'd have gone to an expensive brainwashing centre you'd be a good little goy like everyone else

I did go to college I just resisted the Jew Marxist brainwashing
>>
>>139912824
Who made it so that most of us couldn't get a house, car, student loan or have a credit card without a banker?

They created this game, rigged it in their favor, and expect us to play on their terms. Fuck em.
>>
>>139923854
Plenty of places were smart and bet against the toxic bonds. You're a moron, please, at least finish a year of internship before you come on here acting like you're the next great thing in investment banking.
>>
>>139916229
>fuck you for not being as lucky as me
>>
>>139923824
probably a teller at some local bank and using jargon he hears at work to sound cool. also notice how he wasn't specific on the college he went to. The bullshit is getting obvious.
>>
>>139923744
Just go join antifa you fag.
>>
>>139922299
They've been more or less the same thing since Clinton tore up glass stegal in the 90s and financial crash eviscerated the large investment banks

The economy needs big banks to generate loans (essentially creating money) and to leverage Various projects
>>
File: 03438e3.jpg (15KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
03438e3.jpg
15KB, 253x253px
>>139915471
>I'm about to order another expensive suit
you mean like this shock and roll piece of shit?

(pic very related)
>>
>>139923854
prove your point with a stock tip.
>>
>>139923744
>Sex Life: Probably the best thing going for me right now (asides from money and family).
You're on 4chan on a Friday night; you're so full of shit LMAO. Like every other big swinging dick on the street, you'll make everyone on the planet your bitch... except your cunt wife, who will run you like a fucking Bloomberg terminal.
>>
>>139924025
Exactly, he's either a:
Lame intern
Banking associate at Chase
Community college loser majoring in econ
>>
>>139915471
Honestly I hate the government and would kill people in the government long before I'd even think about you

You do a semi ish honest day's work the government literally just robs people at gunpoint even you.
>>
>>139923598
>Fucking larping 14yo fag probably.

*12 Year old actually
>>
>>139924025
More like he read Liar's Poker or browsed one of those IB boards real quick. Notice he makes no reference to technical skill or actually shows he knows more than a subhuman about finance.
>>
>>139912824
Simple: it's not just you. Your lobbyists and their poodles in Washington repealed Glass-Stegall, passed Sarbanes-Oxley (thus totally screwing up Market valuations) and finally killed off commercial banking in this country with Dodd-Frank.

The game is rigged against the small banks. The public knows this. And of course,what can't continue, the Big Ponzi, won't.
>>
just so the poorfags in this thread know, i think he said he makes around a quarter mill a year rn. that is dogshit for anyone in finance, he's low level and unless he's a jew he's not moving. probably a jew, wherein who gives a shit.
>>
>>139923803
>Still waiting for a response OP.
>>inb4 why are you here then
>>inb4 your a poor cuck
>>inb4 i'm rich and dont need to explain myself.

You're a poor cuck and I'm rich enough that I don't need to explain myself to you. Why are you here then?
>>
>>139913817
Larp
>Larp
Larp
>Larp
Larp
>Larp
Larp
>Larp
>>
File: IMG_6581.jpg (52KB, 522x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6581.jpg
52KB, 522x494px
>>139924198
Pictured: one of OPs critical financial instruments
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32KB, 327x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32KB, 327x200px
OP for fuck's sake, answer this:

>>139923606
>>
>>139923956
>I did go to college I just resisted the Jew Marxist brainwashing

Aka you majored in history because you suck at math and went to a shit college and gained nothing, became indebted and still can't get a real job. Sad.
>>
>>139924198
>>139924147
>>139924308
Literally proved my point with two of these comments. Troll confirmed.
>>
>>139924401
He forgot to type in "sandwich shop"
>>
>>139924401
He is a fucking larper. Why do you think he has to make a thread on 4chan defending his "career"
>>
>>139922898

Really, complete idiot? Explain? Compound interest with fiat benefits who exactly?

Caveman era? What? The renaissance was cavemen? I was in Germany in the 90's and people there still didn't like to finance and if they did it was VERY short loans. People are there were still wise to the fucking banks at the time. I won't speak to today's Germany.

Yes I get it. You made piles of paper. That's great for you. Meanwhile regular people couldn't afford a home because the prices were exploding while you all were offering ninja loans and wrapping them in mortgage backed securities and credit default swaps. No worries right as long as the tax payer bails you out. The same shit is going on today. New names and faces but the banks are fucking everyone. Well almost everyone. If I could pick a name it would be No Debt. Fuck you!

I don't care if you are trolling. Someone will learn from this. Someone will realize how bad the scams are. Even if it is 1 person I am happy.

That 1 person might get so mad and actually shoot at a banker and miss and hit you. All in a good days work.
>>
>>139924002
>Plenty of places were smart and bet against the toxic bonds.

The three companies you read about in "the Big Short" don't constitute "plenty". The overwhelming market consensus was that the bonds containing securitized mortgage loans were largely risk free.
>>
>>139924219
He said he made 750k but that's way too convenient of a number for someone in PE. PE pay is all over the place and varies greatly year to year. It's obvious he's not in finance though, he has not said a single technical thing.
>>
>>139924401
no one is touching that shit pham.
>>
>>139924219
In NYC!!! He is a monkey for the kikes and gets a gnawed bone as a reward
>>
>making money from pure ursery...kys kike.
>>
>>139924135
>prove your point with a stock tip.

PTLA
>>
>>139924538
can probably write novels on how to eat his boyfriends ass though.
>>
File: y.jpg (54KB, 564x549px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
54KB, 564x549px
>>139924620
>>139924620
>>
>>139912824
Can a libertarian work in a bank or it is agains their ideology?
Or am i confused?
>>
>>139924659 (You)
What did you work on in your last deal, larper?
>>
>>139924659
GAY!
>>
>>139924742
tits or gtfo!
>>
>>139924147
>Exactly, he's either a:
>Lame intern
>Banking associate at Chase
>Community college loser majoring in econ

Nawww all trolling aside I'm a senior at a top 20 college and interned for a prop trading firm in NY last summer.

Who are you broke boi???
>>
>>139924536
Lolol, seriously? Let's see, Magnetar, Goldman, Paulson and Co, Hayman Capital... You want some more OP? You need some more research topics for your term paper?
>>
Be OP.
Say shit like:

>I'm in private markets. I don't give a fuck if your equity market fails and your shitty 401K plan with 50K in it crashes down to nothing

Be so retarded not to know that private valuations are directly tied to public equities, so if stock market crashes, PE funds will be directly damaged due to multiple shrinkage.
>>
>>139924762
>What did you work on in your last deal, larper?

Negotiated a feelings free fuck-only relationship with my ex girlfriend with the possibility of anal. What have you accomplished this past year pussy boy???
>>
>>139924817
You are definitely larping. If not, enjoy selling you youth to the kikes and having nothing to pass on to your kids
>>
>GFC #2 just around the corner kike...better hurry and hide those ill gotten shekels off shore.
>>
>>139924817
Yes yes, very broke but much more intelligent than you OP. I'm not falling for your bullshit LARP stories though, what community college do you go to?
>>
>>139924817
what is your specific degree?
>>
>>139924985 (You) (You) (You)
You just said you are a larper, think about how shitty your life must be that this is how you get attention
>>
>>139925065
Art history with a minor in economics
>>
>>139924855
>Lolol, seriously? Let's see, Magnetar, Goldman, Paulson and Co, Hayman Capital... You want some more OP? You need some more research topics for your term paper?

Hedge Funds aren't "Market Consensus". By definition they're people who disagree with market consensus and find overvalued/undervalued assets. You're a dumb ass, googling random hedge funds names while entirely missing the point.
>>
>>139913472
>And it wouldn't exist without the FED printing the cash and loaning it to the govt at interest.
Jesus fucking christ you poltards are so ignorant.
>The Federal Reserve does not print cash, the Treasury does
>The FR does not charge banks interest nigger, that's why it's called the discount window
>If you didn't drop out of high school you would know all this
>>
>>139925107
kill self repeatedly lookalike ID
>>
>>139924894
>Be so retarded not to know that private valuations are directly tied to public equities, so if stock market crashes, PE funds will be directly damaged due to multiple shrinkage.

There was no multiple shrinkage when I banged out your mom last night pussy.
>>
>>139924425
>majored in history
Nope have degree in computer engineering
>shit college
UBC is one of the best universities in my country for my profession
>can't get a real job
I had a pretty good time getting jobs. Recently started my own company which is doing pretty well and if it doesn't succeed I'll be hired pretty quickly. Truth be told I've never been fucked over by a banker but the government does nothing but fuck me and everyone else with the word "engineer" in their degree left and right. They'd rather pander to the environmentalists than actually have the country function
>>
>>139925130
You speak like a fucking nigger. Welfare check come in yet?
>>
>>139925130
Come on OP, you really want more research topics for your term paper? Enough with the charade, go to sleep because you have to wake up early enough to open the Starbucks you brew coffee at.
>>
>>139925164
What?
>>
>>139925155
The FR approves those moves, you gay fucking bootlooker.
>>
File: Mark_8-36.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_8-36.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
Hello OP

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, as we both know there are great inequalities in the way wealth is shared in our civilization. Whether your (((success))) came from hard work, pure luck or relationships, you should remain humble, as some of us were dealt shittier cards in our current human experience.
Never forget that any physical good you acquire in this human life will be worthless in what comes next.
That being said, if you earn a higher than average income, I would recommend you to save as much as possible, so you can retire at a young age and explore this beautiful Earth that our Lord created for us.

Never forget that a 100k house serves the same purpose as a 10M house. A Hyundai will get you from point A to point B just like a Bentley will.

God bless you
>>
>>139912824
Which are the differents areas inside a bank?
>>
>>139924817
>interned for a prop trading firm
How big will he cave on the top 20 college LMAO?
>>
>>139925185
>>majored in history
>Nope have degree in computer engineering
>>shit college
>UBC is one of the best universities in my country for my profession
>>can't get a real job
>I had a pretty good time getting jobs. Recently started my own company which is doing pretty well and if it doesn't succeed I'll be hired pretty quickly. Truth be told I've never been fucked over by a banker but the government does nothing but fuck me and everyone else with the word "engineer" in their degree left and right. They'd rather pander to the environmentalists than actually have the country function

Oh, well congrats then. Understand that because you have a Nazi flag next to your ID we all know you did not actually attend college though.
>>
>>139925318
>The FR approves those moves
Approve what nigger? It's how the fucking banking system works.
>>
>>139925280
Just dicking around at this point friendo.
>>
>>139925065
>>139925029
OP's search history.

>good stock market investments
>top colleges in America.
>What do bankers make.
>What caused the U.S. housing market to collapse,
>If i suck off a guy while druck does that make me gay?
>What exactly is a bank.
>Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs job application acceptance rates.
>Cuck porn
>>
>>139912824
Is that a Mulsanne or a Flying Spur?
>>
>>139925337
He is larping, but there are various Front office (makes the bank money) and back office (does not generate money) roles.
>>
>>139925219
>You speak like a fucking nigger. Welfare check come in yet?

Nahhh, I'm still waiting on it. When it does come in I'm gonna buy your mom a $5 bottle of wine and then put my weewee up her butt.
>>
>>139925321
It's ok leaf, he's just a larper of no interesting note. He's just some basement dwelling brony whacking off to his imaginary esteem on 4chan
>>
>>139912824
Is there any forum for people who work in banks?
>>
>>139925375
The FR (board) is appointed by the white house and REGULATES all banking procedure.
>>
>>139925377
Same here Ameribro
>>
>>139925233
>Come on OP, you really want more research topics for your term paper? Enough with the charade, go to sleep because you have to wake up early enough to open the Starbucks you brew coffee at.

Jokes on you, Starbucks gives me free coffee so I can stay up all night and still have energy the next morning. What are your perks pussy???
>>
>>139924985
Who gives a fuck about sex? Women are fucking shit you can pay any fucking woman to let you fuck them if you have enough money. Hell you could probably fuck trumps ice if you had more money than him. We're interested in what you did at your job what kind of deal you worked on. Getting a woman (aka permanent fuck hole with the mind of a 12 year old) to let you fuck them isn't that impressive
>>
>>139925441
Yeah, the EU.
>>
>>139925409
Explain please, any infographic?
>>
>>139918436
>Mmmmm I'd like you to emphasize to my employer the parts about me making more money and being smarter than you.

Should I do that on Twitter, William?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-begley-80475333/

How is your English so bad btw? And why do you have such a fucked up poo in loo rape mind? Fuck man, I honestly thought you were an Indian? It would explain your crass taste in wheels.
>>
>>139925414
Just so you know, many people in high finance are racist as fuck. Enjoy your job in ops at a BB, cuck
>>
>>139925321
>Hello OP
>I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, as we both know there are great inequalities in the way wealth is shared in our civilization. Whether your (((success))) came from hard work, pure luck or relationships, you should remain humble, as some of us were dealt shittier cards in our current human experience.
>Never forget that any physical good you acquire in this human life will be worthless in what comes next.
>That being said, if you earn a higher than average income, I would recommend you to save as much as possible, so you can retire at a young age and explore this beautiful Earth that our Lord created for us.
>Never forget that a 100k house serves the same purpose as a 10M house. A Hyundai will get you from point A to point B just like a Bentley will.
>God bless you

God isn't real dude fuck off
>>
>>139925461
>REGULATES all banking procedure.
That's wrong you retard, they are not regulators. SEC regulates banks. The Fed sets monetary policy, that's all.
>>
>>139925177
>top 20 college
>literally 0% chance to ever make it into banking
>Aspire at most to become a glorified "private wealth" analyst at a local "boutique" where you will make 10% bonuses tops

Enjoy being a failure in life, OP
>>
File: Fuck You.jpg (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You.jpg
16KB, 450x450px
Finance is a scam. A giant fucking debt scam designed to economically disempower individuals and make them dependent on debt so you can consume the value of their labor as long as they live. You are a psychopath and a freak who thinks he is superior to us "lesser" people because the strength of the banking institutions and the U.S government is on your side, so you go on plundering without consequence or conviction, occasionally coming up with rationalizations for your destructive behavior like the one you disgraced /pol with. Please do the human race a favor and hang yourself as soon as possible.
>>
>>139925517
Kek
I mean a webpage forum
>>
>>139925337
>Which are the differents areas inside a bank?

There's a reception area, a snack area, a break area and even if you're really lucky an area to sit and play chess.
>>
>>139925535
Investment banking, Sales & Trading, and Corporate lending are front office. Stuff like HR, operations, and marketing are back office. I am phoneposting rn but there are various websites dedicated to high finance
>>
File: IMG_6582.jpg (29KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6582.jpg
29KB, 211x238px
>>139925475
My perks include telling people like you who have such shitty self esteem that they need to validate an alternate reality on 4chan. It's ok though, I'll be dreaming of your solid gold Pinto tonight.

Bonus, I found your picture!
>>
>>139914173
It's not hard to make money as a dumbass. You just need a one track mind.
You have the intelligence of a high school jock.
Smart people don't waste time and effort trying to obtain more than they need.
>>
>>139925340
>How big will he cave on the top 20 college LMAO?

>Say LMAO to convince everyone you totally aren't butthurt
>We all still know you're butthurt
>Sorry for making you butthurt anon, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
>>
File: 1444577714043.gif (704KB, 202x170px) Image search: [Google]
1444577714043.gif
704KB, 202x170px
>carried interest as a first year associate

nice try
>>
File: 1503721328465-pol.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503721328465-pol.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
This faggot has to make this thread multiple times because after all that money he makes, he's still an intolerable cunt.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking sad. Yet fucking hilarious
>>
>>139925350
>the flag you have next to your name to cover the flag of your shit embarrassment of a country proves anything about how you went to college or not
I told you also I didn't absorb the fucking propaganda. Just because I went to Uni for a specific career doesn't mean im going to fall in with the "we're all equal open the borders we need to be multicultural" narrative.
>>
>>139925588
God is always available, when you acknowledge him and which way he works is up to you anon.
>>
>>139925698
Thanks ameribro
>>139925698
Funny
>>
>>139925736
And most well off people in today's society don't shitpost on 4chan but somehow this guy who swears up and down that he's at a top firm and making more than a million a year lol. This is one of the most extreme cases of split personality I've ever seen.
>>
>>139925600
>That's wrong you retard, they are not regulators. SEC regulates banks. The Fed sets monetary policy, that's all
>>
>>139925881
Wall Street Oasis and Mergers & Acquisitions are two sites
>>
>>139925834
And when I move to the US (an actual flag to be proud of) I'll take this flag off
>>
>>139925909
But again, wouldn't some guy that games the market and makes 7 figures know that? I don't know, I'm still convinced OP is full of shit and it's easily proven.
>>
>>139925441
Nuclear Phynance was the only good one for quant/HFT types, because the entire forum mocked and savaged retards like OP (as well as garden variety idiots) before banning them. Sadly, it's almost dead now.
>>
>>139925945
Oh cool thanks bro
I knew wall street oasis
>>
>>139925894
>And most well off people in today's society don't shitpost on 4chan
Hey you never know. 4chan can be bretty comfy.
I have it on good authority zuckerberg lurks here.
>>
>>139925894
>And most well off people in today's society don't shitpost on 4chan
You'd be surprised anon. What the 1 thing famous people don't have... ?
>>
>>139912824
there is no alt-right your argument is invalid
>>
>>139925407
>>good stock market investments
>>top colleges in America.
>>What do bankers make.
>>What caused the U.S. housing market to collapse,
>>If i suck off a guy while druck does that make me gay?
>>What exactly is a bank.
>>Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs job application acceptance rates.
>>Cuck porn

A) Picking stocks is stupid. Unless you have a specific strategy you should park it all in an index.
B) My college ranks higher than yours in US News which automatically makes my cock larger than yours by transitive property
C) Ur mom caused my house to collapse because I banged her fat ass on the roof and she fell through.
D) Sucking your frat bros off is not gay in the slightest as long as you don't talk about it sober
E) Banks are a government conspiracy invented to keep poor people from accessing MILFs
F) Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs application rates are irrelevant if you go to a school that does on-campus interview or if you don't come from a poor family and get a referral.
G) Cuckold porn is extremely erotic and you and I both know it.
>>
File: IMG_6583.gif (498KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6583.gif
498KB, 500x213px
>>139926116
Ok, I meant they don't brag about it because they usually don't have anything to prove.
>>
>>139925483
>Who gives a fuck about sex? Women are fucking shit you can pay any fucking woman to let you fuck them if you have enough money. Hell you could probably fuck trumps ice if you had more money than him. We're interested in what you did at your job what kind of deal you worked on. Getting a woman (aka permanent fuck hole with the mind of a 12 year old) to let you fuck them isn't that impressive

Shit this guy actually might be a Nazi. V angry.
>>
File: 1503882011403.png (766KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1503882011403.png
766KB, 720x479px
>>139912824
Authoritarian and collectivist groups hate success they can't take credit for. Simple as that.
>>
>>139926224
So how do you prove it when you can't?
>>
>>139925483
>Who gives a fuck about sex?

Lowkey this comment was mad gay and super embarrassing
>>
>>139912824
The merit of entering this industry is questionable regarding contemporary identity politics and privileged family wealth which may be questionable

I don't deny people who deserve the merit.
>>
>>139926298
>>139924744
>>
>>139926298
ey gurl, give me conjunctivitis.
>>
>>139926182
Ok OP, now your true side is showing because you're getting trolled to high heaven. Larp hardcore.
>>
>>139925547
>Should I do that on Twitter, William?

Nahhh they wont check the twitter. Best bet would be looking up a Managing Director at my PE fund on LinkedIN and linking it to him that way.
>>
>>139912824
Hey remember when the really big banks bundled subprime house loans and sold them off as AAA investments?
Oh boy what a great fucking way to make money, handing out risky loans to trash that can't afford them, then selling them as super secure investments.
Oh whats that, the housing market crashed?
Oh whats that, this was fraud?
Oh whats that, even though the banks devastated the economy with their greed, they only got a slap on the wrist and several millions of dollars?
Gee golly, I wonder why nobody likes bankers.
>>
>>139926329
By reading the kind of lame shit these people write when they get triggered and questioned constantly. Now he's reverting to his last year self when he was an assistant manager at Starbucks
>>
>>139925549
>Just so you know, many people in high finance are racist as fuck. Enjoy your job in ops at a BB, cuck

The term "high finance" is so pleeb lol
>>
>>139912824
because you invent money in an ever growing and unsustainable inception like system of loans backing loans backing loans backing blah blah blah.

you're a corner hustler with a shell game on a grand scale, with the heavy lifting being done my maths PhDs and super computers.

you've taken a simple concept of providing liquid capital at reasonable interest rates and run it into the ground for short term personal gains back by government bail outs and kicking the can down the road.

loan sharks are more ethical than modern banking.
>>
>>139925606
>Finance is a scam. A giant fucking debt scam designed to economically disempower individuals and make them dependent on debt so you can consume the value of their labor as long as they live. You are a psychopath and a freak who thinks he is superior to us "lesser" people because the strength of the banking institutions and the U.S government is on your side, so you go on plundering without consequence or conviction, occasionally coming up with rationalizations for your destructive behavior like the one you disgraced /pol with. Please do the human race a favor and hang yourself as soon as possible.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>139926502
If this faggot was actually in big banking which he's most likely not.
>>
>>139926588
> You're an idiot
You're running out of banking terms to regurgitate OP
>>
>>139925602
>>top 20 college
>>literally 0% chance to ever make it into banking
>>Aspire at most to become a glorified "private wealth" analyst at a local "boutique" where you will make 10% bonuses tops
>Enjoy being a failure in life, OP

You read too much Wall Street Oasis. You remind me of the Freshman at rush parties that base their notion of fraternity life off of TFM. It's not that severe man.
>>
>>139926520
So objectively (subjectively) you answer your own question?

Of course people post bullshit, the only thing you can gain on this site is a reply, so the objective is a reply, so... who's to say why exactly anyone does anything outside of getting a reply?
>>
>>139926344
In the context of this fucking discussion. Someone was asking what kind of banking deals you'd done not what hole you fucked
>>
>>139926745
Meh, who are you kidding brony boy? I know you work in retail, I can smell the stink on you. That's ok though, you still have 4chan to larp on I guess.
>>
>>139926843
True
>>
>>139926502
To be the government is letting them fucking do it. McVeigh had the right idea don't attack the bankers etc attack the fucking government
>>
>Be Poor
>Not sure why
>Still want to have an opinion
> "Economics is a scam the jewish media sells college students to keep the white man down"

^^^All of you
>>
>>139927110
> Be a faggot
> Live in a dream world
> Try to impress people on 4chan
Pick 3 OP
>>
>>139926957
now you understand why it was so easy to find the flag, etc. It's easy, you feel it and have the tools.
>>
Well, this was an incredible trolling moment that will go down in history.

Thank you all for being easily agitated and ignorant. I could not do it without you. I'm gonna fap my cock to some cuckold porn and pop a half bar to call it a night.
>>
>>139927201
in other words you're going to turn on my little pony
>>
>>139927201
no itwont
>>
>>139927350
In his mind I'd assume
>>
>>139923744
>Sex Life: Probably the best thing going for me right now (asides from money and family).

>sex
with this forehead

>money
spends it on Bentleys like a paki lol

>family
how bald is your dad m8?

fuck me u actually are priceless.
>>
>>139927555
trips
(you)
>>
File: pepe frog scream.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog scream.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>>139926182
it's okay OP, most autistic children love larping.
>>
>>139927776

is this really him?

How did u find out?
>>
File: 1474408871536.jpg (2KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
1474408871536.jpg
2KB, 88x125px
>>139912824

Vanity of vanities all is vanity.

Should humanity ever lift itself out of the pit of despair it finds itself in your kind will be lauded as nothing more than what they are. A parasitic infestation that wreaked havoc and sowed the seeds of destruction in ever culture they were ever allowed to take root.

You create nothing, you exploit everything and everyone. You practice usury and generate personal gain through human suffering.

You aren't smarter, you aren't better, you don't work harder. The defining characteristic that separates you from others is that you are willing to do anything and everything to exploit and hurt the people and the fabric of this world for personal gain.
>>
>>139928361

Welll, I'm not saying anything (this is satire) but it ties in with everything he said.
He wouldnt mention where he worked but Ares have that exact market cap. He did two years at GS, etc.
BTW 100pc he wasn't a larper. I worked with these people for years. He's legit. Green as fuck, but legit.

t. info sec consultant in investment banking. mwuhahaha.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.