[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slavoj Žižek

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5154.jpg (25KB, 255x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5154.jpg
25KB, 255x364px
I try to understand his writing but it's a fuckin mess. Is this guy legit or is he a philosophical scam ?
>>
Scam.
>>
>>139911578
t. brainlet
>>
>What leftishts *sniff* need *grabs shirt* to do *grabs nose* eez
>>
>>139911578
His writing seems like a bullshit scam. He occasionally makes some sense when he talks but usually hes also bullshitting then. Despite all that I cant help but like the guy, hes so fucking disgusting
>>
>>139912474
kek
>>
>>139912474
bloody brilliant lad
>>
>>139911578
He's a total retard full of shit who tries to pass as 3deep5u through incoherent rambling. Just like that faggot Michel Foucault.

You know, a pseudo-intellectual who only talks shit but formulates it in such a way that you can't understand a single word. That creates an illusion - if you can't understand it, then it "means" that they're on another level, and you're too dumb to get it. Bullshit.

True geniuses are eloquent and capable of expressing complicated ideas in simple, yet elegant language that anyone can comprehend.
>>
File: ChristopherLambertHighlander.jpg (41KB, 580x300px) Image search: [Google]
ChristopherLambertHighlander.jpg
41KB, 580x300px
>>139911578
>There can only be one
>multiple sequels
Reminds me of Christopher Lambert
>>
>>139912474
What leftishts *sniff* need *grabs shirt* to do *grabs nose* eez and so on and so on *sniff*
>>
>>139911578
Read Roger Scruton's introduction to him in Fools, Frauds and Firebrands.
And yeah it's just "mystery religion" con artistry. Koestler, Sartre and Foucault are serious intellectuals who happened to be saddled with Leftism. Almost all other Leftist intellectual writers can be safely ignored. They have nothing to say except to easily manipulated teenagers.
>>
>>139911578
Scam who is taught in no philosophy department. You gotta go into lit crit or film studies to be exposed to his untenable lacanian rambling in higher ed
>>
>>139911578
Funny man
he's here to amuse people with his interesting thoughts and should not be takeb seriously at all times
>>
Also i like his movies documentary
>>
>>139912976
the only time I read anything of his, I didn't even realize it--I had just been attracted by the NYT headline.

Halfway through skimming it I was just like WTF is this sentence structure? This guy's all over the place. Looked up to check the author and when I saw it laughed audibly. I assume people who talk strangely do so because of a linguistic reason so it's funny to see the fucker writes exactly the same way.
>>
The guy is legit , he is a literal commie but he hates the current left and antifa , he has a lot of valid points , but at the end he is a commie.
>>
>>139911578
He is the most incorrectly correct political philosper there is. He comes at it with the most hilairous anicdotes, just have fun, hes as toumge in cheek as us...
>>
>>139917451
Uhh uhh thish i shink ish where *sniff* a proper reading of lacon ish needed. You know, i wash watching thish movie, you know, deshpicable me...
>>
File: 1503324154424.png (1MB, 885x2890px) Image search: [Google]
1503324154424.png
1MB, 885x2890px
You know basic math, but don't complain when you see calculus in more intricate math

Same with philosophy

Some of Zizek books are accessible to normies, I will try to find the graph.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.