[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens in these countries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: fg.png (365KB, 916x560px) Image search: [Google]
fg.png
365KB, 916x560px
what exactly do these countries do in the 21st century.i feel they could b booming tourist/industry nations if they opened up and started building up/becoming more tourist friendly
>Kazakhstan is already doing this
>>
That's where they store the flat earth and the nazi bases on the moon.
>>
>>139911577

They are turkic people worse than the turkish turkic people. Enough said, I think.
>>
Literally nothing.
>>
>>139911783
they have potassium,oil, growing cities
>>
>>139911967
Which is held by oligarchic cleptocracy. It's like Russia but with majority muslims (Kazakhstan). Mongolia is irrelevant.
>>
>>139911577
hapas and other assortments of weird looking people
>>
throat singing and borat
>>
>>139912261
Mongolia was nice, i went on vacation in july..i saw the statue of khan and tried to food
>10/10
>>
You will never be as badass as Turkmen president.

https://youtu.be/OtLxYyf8K8I
>>
>>139912868
Duterte is better
>>
Nice, exotic countries inhabited by Turko-Mongols. True Turkic nations, unlike the semi-europeanized Turks from Turkey. I really want to visit all those countries desu.
>>
>>139914175
they also hate Muslims because some of them are ex-ussr
>>
>>139911577

The western countries are all full of hapas and the eastern part is 99% plains and 1% city. Nothing really happens and they're all pretty low population and staying that way.

Azerbaijan is Persians/Kurds pretending they're their own ethnic group.
>>
>>139914796
Uzbekistan is 30million desu
>>
>>139912785
>and tried to food

it didn;t take?
>>
File: M_AVAZ6S.gif (52KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
M_AVAZ6S.gif
52KB, 300x196px
I know people from most of these countries, so I can only tell you what they've told me.

Mongolia is pretty nice and peaceful, they just sorta herd horses and mind their own business. The girl I know from there says the country is improving in the business sector and is moving away from being agricultural. They're pretty stable, so I hope they do well. Not a whole lot to see if you're thinking of going since it's mostly steppe and desert.

Kazakhstan is a really diverse country in terms of climate, environment, and people, lots of different groups but not a whole lot of people despite its size. Government is fairly corrupt, basically an authoritarian regime. Economy is based around hydrocarbons, the guy I know at my uni came here to improve his economic status since his father worked out in the oil fields. Astana is apparently a cool city, but there's not much else there. Unless you work in the hydrocarbon industry, not much reason to go there aside from the natural beauty in some parts.

Uzbekistan is really dangerous country, I wouldn't touch the fucking place with a ten foot pole. I knew a guy who was a refugee from there, the human rights abuses are disgusting. One of the most corrupt places on the planet, and they're insanely cruel. Pic related, they boiled this nigga alive in an Uzbek prison. Very common torture method. The lad I knew told me even though some parts of the country are really cool, not worth going.

Turkemenistan is equally fucked. Don't know anybody from there, but the guy I knew from Uzbek went there. It's even more corrupt than Uzbekistan, some of the worst human rights abuses on the planet. Country does a good job of hiding it too. Stay far away.

cont in another post
>>
>>139917396
interesting read

how does Turkmenistan hide it so well
>>
>>139917396
Kyrgyzstan is where my former Uzbek friend fled to before he came to the US. Very beautiful country, perhaps one of the most beautiful in the area. Still fairly corrupt, though not as bad as Uzbekistan/Turkmenistan. Economy mainly based on gold, not very diverse, not much opportunity there. If you want to see a beautiful place, definitely go, just be careful obviously.

Tajikistan is probably the most stable, best country in the area. The economy is fragile but growing. Most Tajiks, including the one I know online, survive off of remittances from workers in Russia. The country is politically stable, but still corrupt to a degree (nowhere near as bad as Uzbek/Turkmen). Country is probably the second most beautiful based on pictures I've seen from my friend, I think Kyrgyzstan is the most beautiful though. I'd take a trip here first out of all the countries, with Mongolia being a close second.

The ultimate summary I would give of these countries is:

Stay the FUCK away from Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan.

Mongolia is probably the best case scenario for economic options, peaceful developing country but not much to see.

Kazakhstan has some stunning scenery in parts, Astana is cool, some opportunity with oil.

Kyrgyzstan is very beautiful, just be careful if you go there. Tajikistan is very stable, second most beautiful, I'd take a trip there any day. Both are economic dead ends though.
>>
>>139917922
From what my friend told me, Uzbekistan doesn't give as much of a fuck as Turkmenistan. Turkmenistan is cold and calculated about what they do, they have their people under stricter control.

Journalists WILL be killed in Turkmenistan and any attempt to criticize the government or expose anything is swiftly shut down. If you were to visit either country, you'd need to be extremely careful. I've heard horror stories from my Uzbek friend.
>>
>>139918450
what about Azerbaijan

>id say mongolia is most stable/free
>>
>>139918450
Didn't know you knew this much about the 'stan countries :O
Pretty cool!
>>
>>139917396
wasn't the yogurt enema guy from one of these places?
>>
>>139919584
elaborate
>>
>>139919675
the guy that posted about murdering a bunch of people and giving the bodies yogurt enemas and dumping them in barrels
>>
Just another note about Uzbekistan since this is /pol/. There was some major shit going down in Uzbekistan back in 2004 or 2005 that I remember. It got some pretty significant coverage and Bush seemed like he wanted to crack down on it, but the US was too busy in Iraq/Afghanistan at the time. It's strange, because as soon as Obama was elected, the media suddenly went silent on it and Obama refused to comment on it. I think I remember reading something about Obama tolerating it and selling weapons to the Uzbek government, but don't quote me on that. Regardless, Obama wasn't as vocal on it as Bush and that's probably one of my largest issues with Obama aside from him ridiculously ballooning the debt and bailing out the crooks in Detroit/Wall St.

>>139919214
Didn't see Azerbaijan. One of my best friends at uni is from Georgia, so he has a personal vendetta against the country, but even he admits it's a very high income, stable country and is better than his country from an objective standpoint.

Extremely beautiful, wealth of economic opportunity, probably the most civilized country out of all of them. There's still human rights abuses and a hint of authoritarianism (higher than that of Mongolia, which is what I meant by that), but they don't actively fuck with people as far as I know and it's democratic for the most part.

I'd definitely go to Azerbaijan anytime.

>>139919245
Yeah, I have a pretty wide breadth of knowledge because I meet a lot of different people and because I want to travel the world.

>>139919584
>>139919907
Can't say I know who you're talking about, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were from Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan. Both countries produce some of the hardest, most violent motherfuckers on the planet. The only group of people I'd say that rival Uzbeks and Turkmen are Haitians.
>>
>>139911577
>Kazakhstan
Still riding the Borat wave I see.
>>
>>139921160
>Extremely beautiful, wealth of economic opportunity, probably the most civilized country out of all of them

you know its civilized if the school shooters are mentally ill.not terror cells

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan_State_Oil_Academy_shooting
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.