[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Much masterace is not sand niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Hey /Pol/acks

There is a Muslim with a white lady in front of me right now at the Cinema.

I'm mad R Uv
wut do?
>>
Watch the movie you paid for, lad
>>
And why you bitch on pol we fuck your women
>>
Tell her Muslims are very inbred. 40 generations of inbreeding. If you think you can take him tell her in front of him.
>>
>>139908999
trips give you strength to fuck his bitch
>>
>>139909378
why do you need to fuck
>our
women if you get 72 virgins later???
>>
>>139908999
If you have any real balls, stand up and confront that sandnigger. But I be you won't do it, that nazi flag is all for show. Your ID is pink though, fitting. Fucking retard. I found a nigger at the cinema the other day, I told him he stinked and he left. you dont have the balls to do this
>>
>>139908999
Go up to him and call him the dirty sand nigger like every polack here does when they see one of these subhumans, but of course you won't do it because you're a fucking pussy, however if u do end up doing it like a man, record and post to YT
>>
>>139910833
I call niggers, niggers to their faces at school. but then again im much bigger and older so
>>
>>139908999
>139908999

how about you mind your fucking business in public like everyone in a civilized society is supposed to do? i'm totally FINE with you being racist in your own head, but when you start accosting random people in public you are crossing a line into public harassment. you're no better than the retards who screech at white males or people wearing MAGA hats.
>>
Jesus Christ /pol/ is filled the most embarrassing bottom of the bottom slime of society. OP is probably some fat NEET virgin going to the theatres alone and is furious that a white women is dating a man who is better than he is.

Neck yourself, OP. I honestly hope you die.
>>
>>139911953
>flag
>>
>>139908999
Are you alone at the movies?

Did you bring your phone so you could pretend /pol/ is with you?
>>
>>139910833
Confront him about having consensual relations with another human? The fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>139908999
What country?
>>
File: trumpcultist.jpg (80KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcultist.jpg
80KB, 700x700px
>>139908999
hit him in the back of the head and when u end up in jail cry for your mugshot like all the other pussy nazis do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.