[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's HAPPENING in my shithole of a country.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4978.png (185KB, 426x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4978.png
185KB, 426x458px
Fucking Marxist destroying everything

http://m.tn.com.ar/envivo/24hs
>>
File: IMG_5002.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5002.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
fight back
>>
>>139908954
Give us quick rundown please. Is this normal now, or is tonight different?
>>
>>139910195
>Hippie pro mapuche marxist dissapears 1 month ago (Santiago Maldonado)
>Marxists believe it was our govt even tho there's no proof
>Shit goes down
>>
>>139910195

Quick rundown: Fucking indians want to secceed and gain their own ethnostate (financed by Great Britain)

Some commie fag who was supporting the smelly indians was helicopter ridden by military responding to a turmoil.

All the fucking left got agitated by (((them))) to show upset and riot against the military that got commiefag dissapeared.

I see (((their))) hand behind all this.
>>
>>139910825
Macri is a cuck, i wish it was him who purged that commie fag, but he's probably smoking pot in some shithole in the jungle.
>>
>>139911237

He´s just a pet. But we are a meme country, so we have what´s deserved.
>>
So what's going to happen here? Some broken windows and teargas? Or is someone going to start shooting?
>>
>>139909981

This.

stop standing around like a bunch of faggots. go fight for your country if you cant do that you deserve to get raped by those faggots.
>>
>>139909350
charles manson?
>>
>>139908954
There's a bunch of people that have animosity against black guys because their dicks are bigger than theirs. These are guys that are jealous because they don't carry that God gene that is involved of these black men out here. Keep getting jealous. Keep getting jealous while your wife/girlfriend asks for cuckolds, and wishing they could get fucked by these African warriors with these huge BBC's that can pipe them down to the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting vibrated and thrusted until the orgasm just spews out. Keep saying nigger... keep saying monkey.... Come on you cuckolds, you love it. I'll be that nigger. I'll be that monkey. Yup! With a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your girl take this dick. She's imagining a huge black cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildoes? Because you got don't possess the BBC gene! That's why your upset. No BBC = ANGER! You're upset, you're mad at these African cocks, these rhino dicks. That's why you guys like saying nigger so much, I get it now.
>>
File: IMG_4916.png (486KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4916.png
486KB, 900x973px
>>139912257
You have no idea how that works here.

Imagine Canada but 5x times worse.
>>
>>139910825
>Fucking indians want to secceed and gain their own ethnostate (financed by Great Britain)
Poos or natives?

Doesn't matter, just curious
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 258x196px
This disgusting image was just sent to me by a member of the Alt Right who apparently frequents here (he sent me this picture along with a link to this site and told me to "get redpilled you fucking kike"). Along with this he sent me several pictures of the Holocaust and two of his penis. This was somebody I have only known for a week.

What I'd like to know is why you people act this way? Why do you think it's funny to traumatize people with disgusting pictures and vulgar words? I don't want to insult you all on here because I understand people are the way they are because of certain experiences in their lifes, nobody is born into the world evil but you all need to take a long hard look at yourselves, and realize that something is wrong, I imagine many of you don't have jobs or cars or girlfriends....

I hope you can all just stop what you're doing for one moment and maybe do something positive like clean some dishes or take a shower, instead of posting sick sexual things and plotting a second fucking Holocaust. SERIOUSLY. I seriously BEG OF YOU PEOPLE to just try and be better people, just go outside and meet new people of all genders and colors, I promise that the world is not as scary as you all try to make it out to be, just TRY to work on the racism, the misogyny, and I promise you will see better futures for yourselves.
>>
>>139908954
UMA DELECIA!
>>
>>139908954
Macri became a Emperor?
>>
File: IMG_4757.jpg (77KB, 750x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4757.jpg
77KB, 750x766px
>>139912436
Fake Chilean natives.

(((Eternal Anglos)))
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.