[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Daily Bullshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: bullshit.jpg (216KB, 955x500px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
216KB, 955x500px
ITT : We call out political bullshit we noticed today from leftists, nigs, or juden that didnt need their own threads
>>
File: ___coincidence___.jpg (709KB, 2392x2019px) Image search: [Google]
___coincidence___.jpg
709KB, 2392x2019px
>>139907119
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, meet Vampirina the blood-sucking migrant who Disney has asked your kids to accept her 'culture', 'offbeat tastes', and 'shockingly different skin'. What does /pol/ have to say about this?

https://youtu.be/jGIyl4TuhWE
>>
>>139907199
>them top comments

surprised Disney hasnt deleted this yet
>>
>>139907199
glad i left /co/. what a cesspool of brainwashing lib shit.
>>
>>139907199
That's a perverse idea for a toddler tv show.
>>
>>139910107
/co/ is pretty much tumblr at this point.
>>
>>139910716
To elaborate
Tiny Toons > furry
Teletubby > faggs
Dora explorer > illegal and matriarchy

Vampira > Necrofilia???

Whos got the stairs of degenerates pic?
>>
File: 1480188713042.png (759KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
1480188713042.png
759KB, 800x581px
>>139912210
I pray my soul wont be conscious to see what the final level is.
>>
File: 1458461426129.jpg (170KB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
1458461426129.jpg
170KB, 1024x656px
>>139912600

Realistically it will be simulationphilia, where guys can be programmed to simulate mass rape and hellscape scenarios beyond our wildest nightmares to use as masturbatory fuel.

For example, imagine the worst possible torture. Now imagine someone getting off to that.
>>
>>139912600
That's the one. These kids cartoons, no matter how seemingly innocent, have a hidden agenda. Other than the prima facie acceptance of refugees it pedles, vampirina will lead to some fucked fetishized adults into necro/zombie/blood. This is just wrong.
>>139912971
wtf
>>
>>139912971
I read a book on that written by a psychologist. Basically he said our descendants will only up their sexual heights over time and after so many generations of passed down higher perversions the last of humans will only be able to experience happiness with extreme levels of sexual situations such as watching his wife and daughters scream for more as he lets other men have their way with them. Essentially the men will only be able to get off seeing their sexual partners be ravaged in the most degrading and disgusting ways, involving lots of human waste and gallons of sexual fluid. The final chapter mentioned something along the lines of the last humans using only sexual based eugenics to birth more sexual partners, such as having breasts the size of rooms and the ability to orgasm every second. Pretty sick shit.
>>
>>139914140
It would have to collapse way before this though.
>>
>>139915752
He a psychologist, not an economist.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.