[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to buy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (69KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 512x512px
I wanna buy his books but don't wanna end up on. Watch list
Where can I buy them discreetly?
>>
nigger you are already on like ten lists just by posting here

t. VPN user
>>
Find the ebook, kindle version, save the link where there's a free download.

Go to a place that has public computers, library or kinkos and download it there and save it to your kindle.
>>
I was going to say you won't end up on a list but then I saw your flag.
Bumping.
>>
>>139905569

Just listen to the audiobooks on YouTube.

You can multitask that way.

Besides are they really worth it? It basically boils down to da joooooos and he's had the same talking points for years, Jews bragging about it in X article etc.
>>
>>139905712
>he thinks the hundreds of millions of people who use 4chan or on some top secret watch lists
>>
>>139905569
>don't wanna end up on a watch list
>he says while posting a picture of David Duke on /pol/

You best start believing in watchlists leafbro... You're in one!
>>
>>139905960
>Australia and Cucknadia worried about watch lists
>we let people on watch lists buy guns and fly wherever they want
Feels good man.jpg
>>
>>139905569
His resemblance to one of my uncles is kinda scary.
From all angles they look identical.
>>
File: IMG_1559.jpg (291KB, 641x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.jpg
291KB, 641x873px
>>
File: 1502149007940.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502149007940.gif
2MB, 360x240px
Anyone whos got their dukes up is already on the list.
>>
>>139905569
Prism and the five eyes see all, knows all. You're already fucked bro. If anything just don't buy it on Amazon because #1 Fuck Bezos and #2 you probably don't want that showing up in any recommendations lists when people are trying to buy you a Christmas present
>>
>>139905918
you're a fool if you think posting on the most popular forum for racism and extremism doesnt land you on an 3 letter acronym's watchlist.
>>
>>139906374
Yeah
I'm already concerned about advertisements and such. On YouTube it's like "click here to learn how to clear your prison record"
Ugh
>>139905960
kek
>>139905719
This seems like a lot of work but may be worth it
I really don't love e books tho
They're so much harder to get through than a regular book. I have mine camph on evook
>>
>>139907314
Too bad you live in Canada, you can find a decent amount of redpilled books at gun shows. Just find someone selling books and ask them if they have any materials they didn't bring to their tables. A lot of copies of The Turner Diaries get passed along like this.
>>
>>139907769
Oh, not to mention more sensitive stuff like improvised weapons manuals and ,eh, cook books and the like. Just make sure you're not talking to an alphabet jacket.
>>
>>139905960
I bought the Ford translation of Mein Kampf from amazon. That's probably how I got watchlisted
>>
>>139906374
>just don't buy it on Amazon
They already banned all antisemtic literature.
>>
File: Must shitte.jpg (37KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
Must shitte.jpg
37KB, 250x323px
>>139905569

>tfw bought his book on amazon a years ago
>somehow misplaced it and never read it

I b-bought it for research purposes
>>
>>139905569

Stop being such a coward. It is not a bad thing to read his opinion, especially due to the fact up his increasing clout
>>
>>139907262
You're a fool. I say 'nigger' 34 times a day on here. I also poison Now-And-Laters and leave them on the sidewalk in nigger hoods.

Come get me, CIA niggers.
>>
>>139905569
>Where can I buy them discreetly?
https://daviddukeonline.com/
>>
>>139907987
Fucking naturally. I bet I could find an OOGA BOOGA kill whitey handbook in less than 5 minutes.
>>
>>139908471
Is it that easy?
How should I pay? If I used my credit card wouldn't that leave a trail
>>
>>139908719
>How should I pay? If I used my credit card wouldn't that leave a trail
Get one of those disposable credit cards and use that. Once you've ordered and received the product, dispose of the card.

You are literally doing something that is completely legal. Why the fuck are you worried about buying a book?
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 637x984px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 637x984px
Think he browses /pol/?
And yeah, I would try his website. There are pdf versions on there, too.
>>
>>139905569
My Awakening
>https://archive.org/details/MyAwakening_865

Jewish Supremacism
>https://archive.org/details/JewishSupremacismByDavidDuke

The Secret Behind Communism
>https://archive.org/details/TheSecretBehindCommunism
>>
>>139907262
I think it's bullshit, what's the purpose of a watchlist that almost includes 5-10 percent or more of the population?
>>
>>139910650
>what's the purpose?

Implying these idiots know what they are doing
>>
>>139910650
>what's the point of mass surveillance
Hrmmmm...
>>
>>139910650
>I think it's bullshit

yeah it's bullshit. besides, 20% of the people on this board are defending jews and blacks. another 10% are just keep tab on what the nazis are doing
>>
>>139907262
>you're a fool if you think posting on the most popular forum for racism and extremism
Facebook and twitter are probably worse, at least when it comes to actual extremism
>>
>>139912545
Those are a.i. Bots no one in their right mind would come here to defend Jews and blacks
>>
>>139905569
Kek you're and idiot. You're on pol you're already on a watch list
>>
>>139905569
I bought them and had them shipped directly to my fucking house, and I used a debit card.
If you're privacy centric, use tails and get weechat and proxy socks to undernet and download it yourself
>>
Did he have plastic surgery?
>>
>>139910650
Exactly, posting on this forum is lime taking a piss in the ocean. So many people posting. My local sherrifs office has homicides they can't even solve, this place is hardly worth a look.
>>
File: mXZVIIa.jpg (106KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
mXZVIIa.jpg
106KB, 500x613px
>>139905569
>Giving this reptilian your schmeckles...
m8.
>>
>>139905569
>he posted the most favorable view of his right arm

Nice job """""""Dr.""""""" Curlbro
>>
>>139905569
Why the fuck do you wanna give this tool money? So he can get more plastic surgeries?
>>
>>139905719
So take you connected device to a place where there's an *open public* network, use computers on that network to openly access the link, save it (to a usb?) and connect the usb to your device and save the file to your device...

You didn't really think this thru to it's logical conclusion, did you?

>>139913567
>If you're privacy centric, use tails and get weechat and proxy socks to undernet and download it yourself
You forgot to openwrt your modem and write your own iptables for it.
>>
>>139915556

Reminder that Linda Carter married a Jew and now her genes are lost forever.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.