[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You idiots should stop generalizing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_5383.jpg (505KB, 1930x1286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5383.jpg
505KB, 1930x1286px
The International Meeting of Orthodox Youth just took place in Romania. Young Orthodox believers from all over the world came together in Iași. People from as far as Mongolia, the blackest depths of Africa, Arabs who converted to Orthodoxy, and so on, came to my country and engaged in Orthodox activities. It was truly spectacular and I regret not being able to participate. There wasn't a single incident, nothing bad happened, only joyful celebration of the great equalizer which is Orthodoxy. So no, not every non-European is inherently bad or inferior like you faggots always say. There are good, honorable and righteous people everywhere, even if they constitute a minority in their respective lands, you can't generalize. May God bless all our Orthodox brothers and sisters!
>>
>look at these fine outliers!
leave now if you wish to preserve your naivete
>>
File: IMG_5384.jpg (541KB, 1930x1286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5384.jpg
541KB, 1930x1286px
These people are being persecuted in their own countries and even murdered for their faith in Christ. They are our Orthodox brothers and sisters just as much as the Greeks or the Russians. We need to stand united. Orthodoxy transcends race.
>>
File: IMG_5385.jpg (828KB, 1930x1286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5385.jpg
828KB, 1930x1286px
Orthodoxy is reactionary and nationalist by nature. It transcends race while preserving and promoting traditional values. Unlike the papists, the Orthodox Church has never sought to destroy ethnic cultures and create an amorphous, globalized cesspool of heresy. We need an Orthodox Commonwealth.
>>
File: WE WUZ.jpg (67KB, 441x694px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.jpg
67KB, 441x694px
>>139904106
>>
File: IMG_5350.jpg (246KB, 687x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5350.jpg
246KB, 687x960px
Orthodoxy opposes globalism and multiculturalism. Orthodoxy envisions a multi-ethnic society, not a multicultural one. A society where each group keeps to its own while working together for the greater good of all. A society where traditional values are promoted and where degeneracy is repressed. Where men are virtuous and women are humble. Basically a /pol/ utopia.
>>
Acknowledge me /pol/. You faggots are always silent when threads like this show up.
>>
You're right. I'm studying to be a priest
>>
>>139909838
Orthodox priest?
>>
Isn't Orthodoxy just watered down Catholicism?
>>
Yes in seminary now in America
>>
File: IMG_5262.jpg (190KB, 960x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5262.jpg
190KB, 960x668px
>>139910216
No. Orthodoxy is the original Christianity, virtually unaltered since the first Ecumenical Synod. The bishop of Rome (ie, the so-called Pope) decided he wanted to rule over the Church so he grabbed his toys, forged some documents, twisted the teachings of the Bible and founded his own church - the so-called Catholic Church. Then he declared himself "infallible", and the ultimate authority (above the Holy Synods).
>>
File: IMG_4700.jpg (652KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4700.jpg
652KB, 1200x1000px
>>139910642
God bless you, brother. I have noticed that Orthodoxy seems to grow in the US. How so? Can you provide me with any insights?
>>
>>139907829
>Confusing ethnicity with race
Here boy, are you a gopnik or a regular copper stealing paki/Arab "traveller" (gypsy).
>>
>>139904106
Praise be to God, may he unleash the Arch Angel Michael into the dwellings of the serpent and his minions known as synagogues and mosques!!! Lord preserve those whom believe in You!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.