[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unacknowledged - UFO Documentary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: unacknowledged.jpg (41KB, 770x440px) Image search: [Google]
unacknowledged.jpg
41KB, 770x440px
Have you taken the UFO pill yet? You guys should watch this documentary if you haven't already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMnPKVbgH60
>>
>>139902363
GTFO Steve. No one likes your shill ass.
>>
File: theleaf.jpg (80KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
theleaf.jpg
80KB, 517x650px
>>139902688
What's wrong with Steven Greer?
>>
>>139902887

Steven Greer is a con man, a shill, and a notorious narcissist. This documentary is nothing more than the same old tired witnesses, wrapped up in a fancy new package. If you are reading this, please, please, please do some research on Steve before forking over your hard earned dollars to watch this documentary. If you can find it for free somehow, you may as well give it a watch if you like to stay current with what is going on inside "ufology," but anything more than that would be a waste of your time.

>but muh free energy!

Steve has been peddling the same old nonsense for more than 20 years, without delivering anything concrete. No free energy device, no concrete UFO evidence, no E.T. bodies. The Disclosure Project was a step in the right direction, but it fell flat and accomplished nothing. Nowadays, Steve rehashes everything he has already done in the past, adds some new lies, and charges you as much as possible for it.
I am as big a believer in the UFO phenomenon as they come, I really am, but Steven Greer and anything associated with him is not the way to go about researching, learning, or spreading knowledge about the UFO phenomenon. I fell for the Greer trap 15 years ago, learned my lesson, and now try to warn others before they do the same. I guarantee that if you dive deep into the rabbit hole with Steve, you will come away from it much poorer than before you went in.
>>
File: Phoenix-City-Lights.jpg (19KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix-City-Lights.jpg
19KB, 620x330px
>>139903387
There's a good torrent for the movie.

What do you think about the phenomena that they capture during the CE-5 sessions?
>>
>>139903834

The CE-5 sessions are definitely interactions with whatever this phenomenon happens to be, or at least part of it. You don't need to pay $2000 to experience those sorts of things though.

There is a good torrent for the movie, and like I said, if you can watch it for free you might as well give it a go. There are some great clips of whatever UFO's are in Unacknowledged. It just annoys me that it comes packaged with the "all aliens are friendly, free energy is hidden from us" schtick. There are also some not so great/unreliable witness testimonies in the film. IMO.
>>
>>139903834

Also, the lights in that Pheonix Lights picture are flares the airforce dropped to confuse people. The actual craft that people saw flew over the area earlier in the evening. It supposedly was huge, and chevron shaped. So many people saw it and called into the emergency services that the operators contacted the airforce. The airforce then sent up a couple jets to drop the flares to add to the confusion. Something weird as shit happened that night.
>>
Alright boys, I found a working link, keep those adblockers up.
https://www.fmovies.io/watch/unacknowledged.html
>>
File: ce-5-sightings.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ce-5-sightings.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
>>139905433
For sure you don't need to pay for that, but if the money goes to fund some of this stuff and they offer the app/groups that's fine IMO. Just because you're making some money of off things doesn't make it inherently bad.

Yeah, the part about all aliens being friendly and free energy is definetly just thing's that he's infering, but I think you can watch his stuff and follow it without buying into all the stuff he says. Thanks for your responses leaf.

>>139905958
Did not know that, I'll look further into it.

>>139906113
Here's a torrent as well

http://www.torrentdownloads.me/torrent/1663164212/Unacknowledged+2017+1080p+WEBRip+x264+AAC2+0-FG
>>
>>139906113
>>139903834
>>139903387
Ill also add, when trying to play the movie, even with adblocker, two different ads will pop up. Once you X out of those, the third attempt at playing the movie should work. This will also happen when you try to click pause or play but it will always work the 3rd time.
>>
>>139906113
Kek
>DONT CLICK!!!! - The website
>>
>>139907362
why dont click? If you dont trust that site heres another

https://gomovies.sc/movie/unacknowledged-2017/watching/?ep=8
>>
>>139906633

The Pheonix Lights is one of my favourite recorded mass encounters. I used to think that the flares were the UFO when I first started studying it, but then found out later on that no one got good footage of the actual craft. Really interesting stuff. IMO, the fact that flares were dropped at all adds to the fishyness of the whole situation. I don't know what really happened that night, whether it was one of our crafts, or "theirs," but it sure is fun to read about. Thanks for trying raise awareness of the UFO phenomenon. Maybe some day we won't have to.
>>
>>139907507
>>139907362
its on netflix bros
>>
File: 11-7-15 LA Missile.webm (2MB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
11-7-15 LA Missile.webm
2MB, 600x300px
I've seen this documentary. It's pretty good.
Some information is a little sketchy sounding though.
>>139908000
I was wondering when someone would say that.
>>
Aliens are fake news.
Except for the mexican ones, those are very real news.
>>
>>139903387
from what I remember, they do show some documents that prove the gov knows more than they're telling us.
>>
File: Tromsö-HAARP.webm (3MB, 480x298px) Image search: [Google]
Tromsö-HAARP.webm
3MB, 480x298px
>>139907715
Do you have some good sites and sources for me to check out?

>>139908207
This thing from the Tromsö HAARP-center is scary as fuck.
>>
i have and it was good.
>>
File: TromsöHAARPEiscat.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
TromsöHAARPEiscat.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>139908685
>>139908207
Sorry I actually had mislabeled that file, this is the real Norway video.
>>
>>139905958
I was about to post this. So many of the photos published of the Phoenix lights aren't actually what people were looking at that caused the panic.
>>
>>139908685
>>139909111
Looks really similar to the video I posted, but mine was supposed to be an unarmed Trident missile.
Chances are, it really was a missile, but it was pretty crazy when it happened. People were going nuts.
>>
>>139902363
sir >>>/x/ is this way
>>
File: B2IrCN7.gif (164KB, 890x531px) Image search: [Google]
B2IrCN7.gif
164KB, 890x531px
>>139909485
I've never been to /x/ but I guess I'll start lurking.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.