[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please come back my Emperor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>>
I've unironically been told i look like Napoleon by a few people
>inb4 manlet
>>
>>139896317
Napoleon being a manlet is Brit propaganda mate. It has worked really well because the French don't use feet any more.
>>
File: Europe_1812_map_en.png (778KB, 1200x790px) Image search: [Google]
Europe_1812_map_en.png
778KB, 1200x790px
>>
>>139896106
"Your" emperor was just one of the numerous victims who felt for the "Poland is totally a country" meme. He lost because of you. He did it for pussy.
>>
>>139896741
>Could have just sat on his ass for 20 years and become a superpower.
>Nope lets invade Russia.
>>
>>139896519
Because his guard were around 6'1" or something if i recall.
>>
>>139896741
Best country?
>>
>>139897055
That's because of Poland. Also no he couldn't keep the peace since old monarchies felt threaten and wanted him out of the picture.
>>
napoleon literally had a micro penis. i think its in a museum or private collection
>>
>>139897704
It's easier to fight a defensive or civil war than it is to invade Moscow. His army was ridiculously huge due to his 'conscript everyone' idea.
>>
>>139896106
Vive l'Empereur!
>>
>>139897116
Because he was 5'2" in French measurements, which is equal to 5'7" for the British measurements, or perfectly average for his time period.
>>
>>139897961
Why would someone save his penis?
>>
>>139897116
Yeah he hand picked the tallest guys so of course he looked in comparison small even though he was average, nickname the little corporal from campaign in Italy didn't help too.
>>
>>139898226
>Not having the bone of Christ in your Church basement.
>>
>>139898226
Because he was the most remarkable man since Julius Caesar?
>>
>>139898557
Charlemagne>Napoleon
>>
>>139898557
>Because he was the most remarkable man since Julius Caesar?

That's me, not nappy

>>139898529
But why save his dick seperately from the rest of his body?
>>
>>139899226
>Implying anyone can afford a whole body.
Even Einstein got his brain sliced up.
>>
>>139898686
Charlemagne didn't rise from nothing and didn't escape his captors in exile to rule again. No one did
>>
>>139899529
He didn't need to. He won and let his descendants ruin it.
>>
File: P3eKZ.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
P3eKZ.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>139896741
>>
>>139896932
Lel, if you mean 1812 campaign, Napoleon invaded Russia because it broke the Tilsit agreement, and started supplying Great Britain

Napoleon was a total Jew for Poles, he refused to restore Poland fully, kept key locations stolen by partitioners in their hands, and ordered Poles to pay for his Grande Armee's supplies
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.