[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Utah nurse arrested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: detective-jeff-payne__83678.png (522KB, 850x1210px) Image search: [Google]
detective-jeff-payne__83678.png
522KB, 850x1210px
> Jeff Payne
Is he our guy?
https://youtu.be/OyZnUIuCQ-s

>video was released of Detective Payne forcibly arresting a nurse, Alex Wubbels, at the University of Utah hospital after she refused to draw blood from an unconscious patient.
>>
File: brule.gif (2MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
brule.gif
2MB, 460x258px
>>139895406
that lady got a ride on the payne train
>>
>>139895406
That cop is a thug and a criminal.

He assaulted and kidnapped someone who was lawfully acting in a way that stopped him from breaking the law.
>>
File: 2b7206d1.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2b7206d1.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Supposedly he was ordered to make the arrest by lieutenant James Tracy. He looks like a Mormon so he its probably protected by the Rocky mountain Jew.
>>
wow its not like we have enough of these threads on the front page already
>>
>>139895406
>Is he our guy?
>limp dick loser who throws a fit at being told no
I don't know, is he your guy?
>>
He just did his job, he even asked his superiors what to do and that's what they told him. The cops know more about the law then you fags do.

Also fuck off leftypol, you faggots shit the board up
>>
>>139899041
>He just did his job, he even asked his superiors what to do and that's what they told him.
So he's a massive pussy who can't think for himself? No wonder you're cool with him.
>>
>>139895406
Payne is going to be quietly suspended while the lawsuit from the nurse and the hospital and the patient move forward. He may or may not be brought up on charges. He will lose his retirement, and will work as a security guard for shitty, low tier companies the rest of his life. His wife will leave him, his kids will disown him, and he'll crawl into a bottle and die there.

Just watch.
>>
This dude is most likely fucked considering the current climate against police actions like this.

He got frustrated and lost his cool. She was just doing her job, no reason to fucking arrest her.
>>
>>139899041
>warrant less blood tests
>constitutional

pick one you bootlicker
>>
>>139899041
dont forget to cup the balls
>>
>>139899351
Nice imagination faggot
>>
File: detective payne.jpg (134KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
detective payne.jpg
134KB, 1600x900px
seriously? 12 comments till this?
>>
>Tfw although this guy is in the wrong, I still am forced into defending him because of how much I despise anti-cop liberals

I'd rather live in a completely totalitarian state than one run by pussy liberals
>>
>>139900134

Now imagine if a cop came to your work and arrested you despite having no legal validity to do so. You still defend this cunt?

Yeah, that's right, now fuck off
>>
>>139900134
that's pathetic. have opinions of your own you servile dipshit.
>>
>>139895406
we like video games, white (skinned Asian) women and when there's (no) roads

he's some old Mormon fag

: . no, he is not our guy
>>
>>139895406
Okay this is how they could have both done their jobs

>allow nurse to treat patient
>nurse takes blood as part of treatment
>cop seizes blood
>nurse draws more blood for testing

everyone is happy and no laws were broken.

If you refuse to do a breathalyser cops will arrest you and hold you until you consent or a warrant for blood to be drawn was approved.
Since there was neither a warrant out nor was the suspect capable of consenting, the nurse could not have drawn blood for alcohol testing.

However, the nurse can still draw blood as part of treatment, and the cop can still seize the blood to do a BAC test.
Amerifats would know this if everyone there didn't have the blood supply to their brains clogged by cholesterol
>>
>>139895406

Oh fuck...I didn't know this happened in my city
>>
Cop was obviously in the wrong. I support the cops overall. When they're wrong I call them out though.
>>
>>139899351
>>139899846
Same shit has happened to George Zimmerman only with a dash of homelessness added

Suck it Trebek
>>
>>139900897
>Nurse should conduct frivolous blood test to allow cop to seize it.
>>
They look like meth addicts.
>>
>>139895406
t. cop

>>139901386
this

have to wonder if this thread is made by cop hating hippies
>>
>cop has three requirements to get blood from nurse
>is in the program that tells him the three requirements
>fails to meet any of the requirements
>arrests nurse cause is little brain can't understand 'no'
>is somehow still in the right
idc about all of the blacks but thuis lady literally dindu nuffin.
>>
>>139900897
But just so we're clear.

Cops have zero right to arrest a medical professional for refusing to conduct a medical procedure that the cop really wishes they'd do.

Zero authority.

Cops, are not judges, and are VERY limited in the "orders" they can give
>>
> ITT
> Deep state paranoids ready to go to war with FEMA
> "I mean technically if a cop orders a nurse to stab you in your sleep and steal your body fluid and she says no he can basically just kidnap her.."
>>
>>139895406
Typical autistic boomer schlub. Without the cheap junk of fun on his poorly fitting polo he'd be a gas station attendant because he's a manlet with an inferiority complex.

People who are only qualified to work in public service are the last ones who should perform them.
>>
>>139895406

Riff-raff coiffure.
>>
File: ohCarlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ohCarlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>139895653
>>
>>139895406
>nurse refuses to break HIPPA
>cop roughly handles and arrests her for not breaking the law
>our guy
fuck off bootlicker
>>
>>139901558
yes pretty much

>>139901866
yeah of course, what the cop was asking was illegal because he had no warrant nor was the suspect able to consent.
If he had, then he would have been justified in arresting the nurse, but he didn't, so he wasn't
>>
File: 1344580070932.jpg (55KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1344580070932.jpg
55KB, 399x388px
>tfw a cop will never shit the bed and unlawfully arrest me so I can sue for millions of dollars

If a cop fucks up procedure with you it's a free ticket out of work basically in todays society.
>>
>>139899538
For a DUI? They absolutely take blood if you refuse all other tests.

Under Utah's Implied Consent law, all licensed drivers on public roadways have implied that they give their consent to take a blood or breath test when suspected of drunk driving. By refusing this test, you could incur a longer license suspension than if you had taken the blood test and the police found that your BAC was over the legal limit. In addition, you may be ineligible for a restricted permit that would allow you to drive to approved locations, such as work.
>>
>>139895406
He was proven wrong, and like a vindictive child, arrested her for no reason.
>>
>>139903079
That doesn't obligate any medical practitioner to actually perform the procedure. If she refused, they could simply find another nurse who was willing. There was no legal justification for arresting her.
>>
>>139895406
Guys named Jeff are usually assholes, at least that's how I see it. I wonder if the universe is trying to tell me something.
>>
>>139903079
>when suspected of drunk driving.
It's not different from the other (Nation wide) possiblities, he is allowed to take it, if he has valid reasons, but he had none. The video is so cringe worthy, he is talking about "my law" as if he was acting based on his on legal code and not on federal or state law.
>>
>>139904138
Shut up Jeff
>>
>>139895406
that haircut explains it all
>>
>>139903976
No nurse or physican was allowed to take the blood, because there would need to be a valid reason to believe he had abused substances, but there where none.
>>
>>139903079
Was not a DUI
>>
I can't wait for this fuck to lose his job and hopefully be prosecuted for false arrest.
>>
File: 1485848301934.jpg (47KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485848301934.jpg
47KB, 365x450px
>>139899705
>>139899538
>>139899220
lol, you leftycucks have the same exact response in all the other 50 fucking threads you've been spamming the board with
>>
>>139905330
Literally 2
>>
>>139903079
>For a DUI
wait wait wait
all of this was over a DUI?
Don't they, you know
have other, far less invasive tests for that?
>>
The guy they were trying to draw blood on was hit by another driver who was in a high speed chase with the cops

thats right, they arrested the nurse for not drawing blood on the VICTIM of the accident

the cops are out of fucking control in some cities
>>
>>139905330
You are the leftypol here, bootlicker. That cop should be flayed and hanged.
>>
>>139895406
>/our guy/
>bootlicking faggots defending this piece of shit

What time is Jamal coming over to fuck your wife?
>>
File: 659.gif (2MB, 252x189px) Image search: [Google]
659.gif
2MB, 252x189px
>>139899041
>leftypol,
>leftypol,
>leftypol,
>leftypol,
>leftypol,

eat shit, faggot
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.