[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ irrevocably btfo by powerful transgender woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: contra.png (988KB, 996x495px) Image search: [Google]
contra.png
988KB, 996x495px
Try to counter anything said in the vide.
Just try
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk
>>
File: thats a man.jpg (63KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
thats a man.jpg
63KB, 480x415px
>>
Translation: Turn away from this path before you put two in the back of my skull.
>>
Not gonna watch a mentally ill dude's video. If you'll post a tl;dr I'll be happy to disprove all of it.
>>
>>139888173
>woman
>>
Looks like my cousin Frank in a wig.
>>
>>139891421
Nothing to do with gender actually.
Just lists all the arguments from the "alt-right" and their discussion tactics and dismisses them as fascist view points and deceitful strategies .
>>
>>139891421
she just whines and crys that pepe and memes are nazi symbols
so basically shes retarded, like all women
>>
>>139892877
wait kek
>women
>>
>>139892877
>she
>>
>>139888173
nobody's giving you click
Go shill your shit elsewhere
>>
>>139888173
Does this tranny bitch not realize that the Southern strategy was a useless failure? Nixon didn't even win the South in the 1960s. It was with George Wallace and in some counties Hubert Humphrey. Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton won the South in their first terms in office. He would know this if he did more digging.
>>
>>139888173
Sage
>>
>>139888173
Thanks for the reminder of how disgusting these nihilist agents of death are. I will indeed take my fathers claymore in hand and defend Voltaire and adorable blonde children against black civil rights and tranny propaganda.
>>
File: 1488545883914.png (168KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488545883914.png
168KB, 657x527px
>>139888173
Contra is a smart dude and that's the real tragedy of this. I'm sure he gets he's doing nothing but peddle mainstream, obsolete ideas to an audience of well fed bourgeoisie leftists. Embracing the genderqueer meme bullshit and leaving the academia is most likely his way to add a bit of edge to his life; toying with the dark side without playing in the mud like the rest of us.

He makes simplistic points pre-digested for Twitter, has surrendered truth for spectacle and I wonder if he cares at all anymore. This video is a good example of what I'm talking about: no mention of the civic nationalist moment, refusal to acknowledge (or downright lack of knowledge of) fascist theorists who didn't care about jews and disregarded race in favour of pro-colonialist/imperialist resurgences.

Of course he could answer that I'm being autistic and he's talking about what he defines modern day fascists or whatever but... it's sad. It's real sad. He's one of the best leftist YouTubers out there and I think I care more about that faggot than the rest of his audience.
>>
>>139888173
Had me going until he spoke.
>>
>>139892528
CONTRAPOINTS DETECTED. should have never let on you browsed pol. good luck with getting your channel deeted and all
>>
File: 1496545108855.jpg (714KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1496545108855.jpg
714KB, 900x762px
>>139888173
I can't watch any videos with a tranny. I feel ill when I hear the voice with the poor attempt at looking like a woman
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.