[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is michelle obama a man? redpill me /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

is michelle obama a man? redpill me /pol/
>>
>>139883637

Of course he is
>>
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Cheeseburger.
>>
Yes he has a benis
>>
>>139883637
I heard the head of her dick is the size of an apple.
>>
>>139883637
Nope, he's a women
>>
>>139883699
Of course Xe is
>>
benis:DDDDDD
>>
BIG if true, imagine the truth coming out, and if true, HUGE, if true the sooner the truth could come out the better, the more damage to Obama's legacy. But I suspect the truth will never come out if true. So might as well get used to this being a fringe conspiracy...
>>
File: whaeverhappentocommonsense.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
whaeverhappentocommonsense.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>139883637
Yes.
>>
>>139883858
hey man... Why are you up at 6am for?
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (49KB, 450x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
49KB, 450x451px
Yup. You can't find a SINGLE picture of her pregnant, even though there are hundreds of her and Barack from all other time periods.
>>
File: 1503713792632.jpg (116KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503713792632.jpg
116KB, 960x960px
>>139883637
maybe Mike is doing female ---> male transition
>>
>>139884092
I don't know :(
>>
>>139883637
the whole phony family puts on the friendly act but they look like complete fucking assholes when you catch them off guard.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (121KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
121KB, 1200x900px
The CIA groomed Obama to be a "white-hat" at the core who leads a double life as a "dark-hat-faggot" so as to gain the trust of both white-hats & dark-hats, with the idea that he's fighting for good and the real targets are the black-hats he infiltrates.

Really his CIA handlers are just using him to go after the white-hats he's gained the trust of and have put him onto a life of faggotry, drug-use, incest & pedophilia just to make him think he's fighting the bad guys.

Meanwhile the CIA-faggots are jacking off to the surveillance footage of him and his faggot husband Michael having sex with "their" kids.
>>
File: michelle man 2.jpg (26KB, 545x540px) Image search: [Google]
michelle man 2.jpg
26KB, 545x540px
Michelle ? A man ?!
>>
Michael is a man, his name is Michael.

Joan Rivers was killed for exposing this .
>>
File: michelle man.jpg (26KB, 373x474px) Image search: [Google]
michelle man.jpg
26KB, 373x474px
>>139886004
What about Larry Sinclair?
Did he got killed because he was shadowing Michael ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.