[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we allow our police to be demeaned like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1504253666626.webm (1MB, 362x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504253666626.webm
1MB, 362x640px
Why do we allow our police to be demeaned like this?
>>
>>139880879
Because white women exist only to serve BBC
>>
>>139880879
What if he was her partner's brother and she knew him and it was all fun and jokes?
>>
>>139881049
>Pflicht & Gehorsam
She is wearing uniform. You aren't you then, you are an instrument of the institution you are representing.
>>
>>139880879
cause britbong police aren't allowed to defend themselves
>>
File: ferguson-missouri-9.jpg (185KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ferguson-missouri-9.jpg
185KB, 1200x900px
Because police are not human.
>>
>>139881425
But not at a street carnival where everyone is chill.
>>
>>139881004
>looks at flag

Checks out
>>
>>139882166

shut the fuck up you german cunt at least we can have carnivals with pretend rape all yours are get cancelled
>>
>>139880879
>>139881004
>>139881049
This is once again an example of American superiority
You may call us dumb, but our angry, passionate suspicion of outsiders and weirdos has made us strong against invasive slime, try as the democrats might.
You will only find this faggotry in Europe/England/Canada. I praise sweet baby Jesus every night that our cops are eager and unfazed to committing brutal violence against the trash of society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUuK6JtP7xA
>>
>>139882311

My bad. Notting Hill for the pretend rape. Rotherham for the real rape. You guys need to update the tourist guides.
>>
>>139880879
It's what the police do to white girls held by muslim attackers. I'm disgusted by it, but they wanted open borders, political correctness and tolerance, and this is what they got.
>>
>>139880879
Like i give a fuck what happens to our police. They spend most of their time and our money locking us up for wrong think while allowing paki gangs rape little kids. Stupid cunt seemed to enjoy it anyway. That's the state of our pig forces these days.
>>
>>139882431
based cops
>>
>>139880879
That's what happens when you stop beating up ghetto people, they will first ruin you, then annoy you and at end try to rape you. Start beating them up, at least few so they learn to respect people. Old British schools used to mistreat children and police used to mistreat citizen, it was cruel, everyday, but it made people who had respect, sure they overdone it back then, but nowadays little beating wouldn't hurt. I mean he's asking for it, clearly he's a candidate for beating, if the unorderly situation wasn't enough of a police joke. Say hello to acid new year if you continue that road.
>>
>>139882166
>where everyone is chill
literally a few hrs later people got sprayed with acid
KYS you fucking pathetic faggot. Literally can never relax around blacks
>>
>>139880879
Because our police are idiots and/or cowards
>>
England - the place of female policeman, the place of police without firearm. So, ofcourse this happens. It's called 'cultural exchange'.
>>
>>139880879

all white women fantasize big black cocks all the time.
>>
White women were born to serve our cocks
>>
>>139880879
Stop it, boner
>>
File: happyhandsofahappymerchant.png (9KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
happyhandsofahappymerchant.png
9KB, 215x215px
>>139880879
everything going great, nothing to see here
>>
>>139880879
kek! I've been away from pol for too long. Funny ass shit!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.