[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO WALL: TRUMP PUSSED OUT ON BORDER THREATS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: rockinjuans.jpg (103KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
rockinjuans.jpg
103KB, 600x441px
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-wall-shutdown/white-house-retreats-from-government-shutdown-threat-washington-post-idUSKCN1BC5KL
>>
>>139874357
You guys gonna keep shilling on no wall while its being built too?
>>
>>139874357
no he just pussed out on threatening a shutdown because it was an empty threat
only congress can shut it down, he can only refuse to sign but they can override
its a non-issue

OP is a faggot
>>
File: 1503774162261.jpg (28KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1503774162261.jpg
28KB, 534x401px
>>139874357
LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO
>>
>>139874357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfwZOoBivIk

This was obvious for anyone that understand the basics about how markets work.
>>
>>139874408
You will play 6D zero gravity backgammon even when Trump announces that "the wall" was meant to be taken ironically.
>>
>>139874357
He doesnt need a shutdown. He has a Trump card in the form of an expiring DACA.
>>
>>139874357
Paul Ryan to Trump: Don't end DACA
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-daca/house-speaker-urges-trump-not-to-scrap-dreamers-immigration-policy-idUSKCN1BC5PT
>>
>>139876346
As in we already have one, thanks to Bush and all the key Dems' votes in favor.
>>
Knew that the wall was not going to be built.

He has not even accomplished any of his '100 days' promises at all!
>le government prevented him from le doing it hurrpadurrr

Then how come obama, bush, bill and other past presidents got to push their shit but not trump? This is trumps self doing he did not bother building the wall or do any of his promises period.
>the wall is being built
THEN SHOW ME ACTUAL PROOF THEN DUMBASS
>>
He will order the Navy to build the wall and there is nothing Congress can do about it.
>>
#MAGA
>travel bans fail
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>extended Iran nuclear deal which Trump called “the worst deal ever” with no modifications
>admitted firing Comey over Russia investigation after asking him to end it, then threatened Comey with oval office "tapes"
>leaked intel from Israel to Russia, Iran's ally; White House lied about it before Trump admitted it in tweets
>>
File: 1499176515697m.jpg (78KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1499176515697m.jpg
78KB, 1024x683px
>>139876938
S-s-shut up r-re-reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>139876799
No he won't
>>
>>139876770
He's setting up the foundation for a good border wall with prototypes and designs and everything that goes into building a WHALL.

But I'm actually on your side. I think it's bullshit and will never get finished or something gay.
>>
>>139876938
>being this butthurt
>not reading the latest about comey and the wall
sage
>>139877537
STFU /LEFTYCUNT/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.