[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal traps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1485344191385.png (2MB, 4961x7016px) Image search: [Google]
1485344191385.png
2MB, 4961x7016px
Let's create some morronic things to do for liberals who wants to fight Trump. Here's some idea:

> #NoMoneyForRacism
Let's stop paying income tax because the money will be use for racist policies

Pro: Liberals will meet the IRS
Con: Too many liberals don't pay income tax

> #IQuitTrump!
Since the only source of confort for republicans are the numerous jobs the economy recently created, we tell the liberals to quit their jobs to bring the statistic down

pro: It would be hilarious even if one guy does it
con: Maybe they're not THAT stupid

> #ByebyeTrumpHelloMacron
We use the macron video asking burgers to come to France and point the most muslim populated regions in France so liberals go live there.
>>
>>139861098
I'm skeptical as to the quality of some of these, but I like the idea!

Bump.
>>
>>139861098
LMAO it says "Hitler did nothing wrong" in korean
>>
>>139861379
it says make anime great again in japanese
>>
>>139861098
>The Russian one says 'Hitler'
Kek
>>
>>139862286
>"Hitler did nothing wrong"
Just as I suspected. Classic
>>
>>139861098
Japanese one says to make Anime great again, kek
>>
>>139862608
Now let's wait for Sweden to give us the translation of the Arab line
>>
>>139862738
>Now let's wait for Sweden to give us the translation of the Arab line
Noice
He'll probably get the bull to write it for him anyway
>>
>>139861098
>Hitler did nothing wrong in Russian.
Can anybody translate the other languages below?
>>
>>139861098
>> #ByebyeTrumpHelloMacron
>We use the macron video asking burgers to come to France and point the most muslim populated regions in France so liberals go live there.

send them to london instead
>>
>>139861379
Same in russian
>>
The Arabic was most likely translated through Google or something so the majority of Arabs won't even understand a word from there since we all speak different dialects than general Arabic. Google translates that sentence to "Muhammad the fuckers".
>>
>>139867238
What type of Arabic do you speak, out of curiosity, and how different is it from Standard Arabic? I hope it's not an improper question -- I'm only asking because I currently study Standard Arabic and have studied Egyptian Arabic in the past.
>>
>>139867238
It's supposed to say "Muhammad fuck goats"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.