[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hillary should have won. And this even aint shill thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1499184619549.jpg (9KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1499184619549.jpg
9KB, 200x199px
People build up rage and understanding.
Get dissatisfied with ((elites)) and start swallowing red pills.
Enter Trump.
"Oh he is gonna change it all"; in the mean time nothing but bunch of cricket noises, and tumble weeds in front of the white house.

If Hillary had won, people would be so fucking pissed off that we would have habenings every seconds.
Trump was a mistake.

And yea i might be cpt. hindsight, but just wanted to write it.
>>
File: Captain_Hindsight.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Hindsight.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>
>>139860289
The only good thing about her presidency would've been the extreme backlash in 2020, but other than that it would've been a terrible 4 years. The SCOTUS seat would've been a good reason to vote for Trump alone.
>>
>>139860289
I keep saying it as well. With hillary in power all of this shit would still be going on, but it would just be more humiliating with the democrats in power.

Additionally we would finally hear the end of muh glass ceiling because a woman finally took the presidency and it would force women to reevaluate their victimhood on a deep level.

Instead we get this cult of personality surrounding a literal reality show billionaire who's only achievement is to trigger liberals. This is not what winning 4d chess looks like.
>>
>>139860289
she would have turned america into a feminist gulag.
besides, most people think the media is too critical of POTUS.
>>
File: 1490634216475.jpg (73KB, 648x454px) Image search: [Google]
1490634216475.jpg
73KB, 648x454px
>>139860618
>>139860806

But the more stupidity we are faced with, stronger the resistance to it we would build.
Rubber Band effect.

I dont dislike trump. He simply failed. Had good intentions. But i dont like the notion of putting your fate into hands of the chosen one alone.
>>
>>139860289
We couldn't afford 3 more leftist Supreme Court Justices. The accelerationist in me doesn't care much if Trump is reelected as long as he gets to nominate at least one more justice. It was going to be game over for the 1st and 2nd Amendments if Hillary won.
>>
>>139861105
But my point is exactly that, i wanted to see people face the destruction of what they love. So that they can react stronger.
What we did instead is just fed our joy with the salt of left, that trump victory insured.
>>
>>139860289
So like every modern politician ever except Ron Paul
>>
File: 1504200690740-pol.png (35KB, 598x348px) Image search: [Google]
1504200690740-pol.png
35KB, 598x348px
>>139861080
>not even a year in
>failed

yeah this is why i only watch the first 10 mins of a football game.

fucking saged
>>
>>139861394
90% of his promises were focused on first 100 days
and from what we have seen, 90 years wont be enough
>>
PC is breaking down because of Trumps presence. Antifa is making the left look retarded even to normie liberals. The only platform the left can push if they hope to beat trump in 2020 looks more like classic liberalism, which is a win for everyone.
>>
File: 1503957081069.jpg (100KB, 576x728px) Image search: [Google]
1503957081069.jpg
100KB, 576x728px
>>139861394
also, sage your own mother you fucking degenerate.
>muh 236513^77 chess
>>
>>139861080
I agree that things need to get as bad as possible as soon as possible to minimize the long term damage. The Trump Presidency has allowed a few important details to be tuned prior to the collapse that will improve the chances of the positive outcome. Going head first into the decline by transitioning from Obama, to Hillary, to an inevitable hard leftist Democrat in 2024 would have eroded the constitution so much that a neosoviet federal dictatorship would have steamrolled everyone regardless of the amount of popular discontent.

>>139861291
It's going to happen no matter what because our tax base is going to dry up as the country become majority unproductive Hispanics and Blacks. You're right to be accelerationist, but you're not taking seriously the potential of collapse coinciding with total state control, and the eradication of civil liberties. This is the US, not some tinpot European republic. If it wanted to, our government could keep everyone under total physical domination and surveillance. There would be no resistance. And another uninterrupted decade of Democrat control just might have solidified that stranglehold.
>>
I think they planned on Hillary winning, I think they also planned on street battles with her winning. Remember the peaceful transition of power memes they were aiming at the right around election time?
>>
>>139861643
Left is not the main boss, mate. Jews are.
>>
File: IMG_3138.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3138.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>139861736

Pic related is Jewish plot to push PC on American youth. Its not a victory in the war but its a definite win of a battle.
>>
>>139860289
The best thing about Trump winning is now we get to see who the real traitors are
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.