[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europeans Vs Americans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 17

File: 4545.png (821KB, 1275x627px) Image search: [Google]
4545.png
821KB, 1275x627px
So I was watching the Joint press conference by President Trump and President Sauli Niinistö, and I happen to glance at the comments on social media sites such as Facebook and Youtube. One of the most repeated claims I saw was that when compared to US, Finland & Europe in general had "much better" education system, health care, skilled Labour & apparently "higher I.Q".

So I just want to pose this one question to all Europeans here in /pol/ including finlanders - So where's the Finnish/European equivalent of Bill Gates? Warren Buffett? Mark Zuckerberg? Elon Musk? That's right nowhere to be found. Truth is, anyone can learn a few countries on map. In fact you don't even need to, just open up Google Maps. What really is valuable information is something you cannot easily find from the internet. You see, every information that is right at your fingertips is useless. That's what Europeans in general have hard time to understand. That's why Europeans are never as successful in business world. They focus on useless information and do not focus on what actually makes successful people. Pointing out which country is where on the map doesn't guarantee success in life. Although myself I was always interested in geography so I know Europe rather well anyway. Most likely better than you know the states America.

And once again, education has little effect with real success in life. The Nordic countries and people from there are all the same, bragging about their useless public education and bragging about how great education they have, yet in reality it makes little difference. In USA people put chasing their dreams as priority, their passion as priority. Hence why we have the most successful entrepreneurs and business people in the world. Europeans think this is something that can be "educated", but they are wrong. It comes from real world experience, from daring to take risks. Making mistakes and learning from them in real world... And you can't learn that in school.
>>
yuropoors will defend this
>>
>>139860064
can we ship our 40 million niggers to the EU?

would love to see what that does to the balance of our education systems
>>
>>139860609
Is it really 40 million?
>>
>>139860064
>Although myself I was always interested in geography so I know Europe rather well anyway

Americans equate knowledge of geography with high IQ. So adorable :3
>>
>>139860297
>Power outlet
Enjoy your electrocution.
>Air conditioning
Cost a lot of money when you use it only 3/4 month a year.
>Mailboxes
You don't have to go outside to take your mails.
>Faucets
That's just in UK in France and other Yurop country we have the same as US.
>Closets
Meh
>Home Sizes
Meh
>>
>>139860064
Europeans hate the EU.

fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>139860297
...the entire southern half of our country would be fucking miserable without AC, and fuck, NYC is the same latitude as Rome.
>>
>>139860852
>>Power outlet
>Enjoy your electrocution.
>what is GFIC
>>
>>139860064
The education thing is sketchy. In some countries there have never been "education reforms" like they happen in the US every other decade when bunch of "progressive educators" decide to gut math for a decade only to realize that it doesn't lead anywhere. Yes, common-core is a part of an established precedent now. So the quality is just decaying slowly instead of going bust.

With higher education, in America as in every other country there is two-tier thing. You have degrees that are worthless but you get money from students by having them(even if state-funded, universities get money per student in Europe) and you have degrees that are good and useful - and they're where the money from fees/government goes into. Everything obviously boils down to money(scientific related shit) and opportunities for cooperation with private industry(engineering related shit) here so obviously American higher education is going to be better.

In both situations there's a problem of having over-educated people, with diplomas in social studies who are functionally unqualified workforce because they haven't learned anything worth noting in the university nor highschool and there are few companies that need people like it. You need qualified tradesmen - sure - the market reflects that perfectly(if you teleported a guy from 1960 to this year, and he would see how much for example welders earn in 1960 dollars he would go full "why the fuck do you pay welders so much, is the money growing on trees or something?!") but you don't need people who only differ from NEETs by wasting their money in university for 5 years.
>>
>>139860297
I wonder why houses on an island with high population density and a shortage of land to develop on are smaller than houses on a continent with massive amounts of spare space for development.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>139860064
Europe literally made you,most of what launched the modern western society was made by europeans.Americans used to be all europeans that migrated to the north america minus the culture.
I see american education was not just a meme on /pol/,sad.
>>
>>139861443
Don't make excuses. The population number is proportionate.
>>
>>139860064
Not only that but iqs in the EU are steadily dropping because they chose to bring in uneducated migrants as a permanent underclass and aren't bothering to educate them but are instead conforming to their niggotry.
You can point to as many studies as you like, if your culture is suicidal and everyone can see it, you can't really claim to be "smarter".
>>
>>139860297
Why the fuck do people need AC in the northern half of the US?
>>
>>139862432
>what is humidity

Seriously, even in places like New Hampshire it gets pretty fucking hot, trust me.
>>
>>139862432
This:
>>139862624
Most of the US gets pretty fucking hot in the summer. The difference between the northern parts and the southern parts isn't necessarily the hottest day, but how long it stays hot for. A place like Alabama might well see 90+ degree days from April through December whereas some place like North Dakota will just get that kind of heat for a week or two.
>>
>>139862432
Because it gets hot in the summer, bong.
>>
>>139862624
Zero need for AC. Americans are just pussies.
>>
>>139863888
>Celsius
I don't read faggotry.
>>
>>139863888
>There's a quarter inch of snow in England. Shut. Down. EVERYTHING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce5767nZ9fc
>>
>>139863888
Fuck you. 28º is pretty goddamn hot. Also, combining that with humidity makes it even worse.
>>
File: mcmansion.png (889KB, 957x607px) Image search: [Google]
mcmansion.png
889KB, 957x607px
>>139860297
>>
>>139863888
A lot of the time outside feels fine, but my house is HOT as shit. Must suck to have shitty buildings with no insulation.
>>
>>139864239
But you do it all the time
>>
>>139865106
i really would not care about those things if i could easliy afford a house that size.
>>
>>139864239
nice try retard
>>
>>139865106
God those houses are trashy, they're popping up all around the lake where I live because fucking doctors and dentists getting wealthy and wanting to flaunt.
>>
>>139864239
it says that it gets pretty hot in the summer
>>
>>139860297
The only really retarted thing in that is the faucet. Silly brits
>>
>>139860064
>Bill Gates
Linus Torvalds
>Warren Buffett
Literally who?
>Mark Zuckerberg
Jarkko Oikarinen, Markus Persson, Niklas Zennstrom, Janus Friis, Ahti Heinla, Priit Kasesalu, Jaan Tallinn...
>Elon Musk
You mean the South African?

Nice bait thread, though. It will get lots of replies.
>>
>>139864792
>28º is pretty goddamn hot
Britcuck is right, you are pussies.
>>
>>139866458
Okay, I'll give you that I'm sort of weird. Anything above 0º I'm in a t-shirt, so I may be the only one who thinks this.

Maybe I'm alone on this one, but I still think 20º is relatively hot for most people, especially if you have humidity. Remember, in the northern US (and even more in the South) it is fucking ridiculously humid. That's a factor as well. So no, we aren't pussies, it's just fucking humid.
>>
States where there are few Blacks and Mexican colonists, like Vermont, have education levels on par with Europe
>>
>>139860297
>power outlets
1. That's so you don't get electrocuted.
2. americans have no right to talk shit about power outlets of any other country, NEMA-1-15 is the worst possible power plug in use today in the entire world.

>air conditioning
we didn't build cities in deserts and wastelands, so we don't need them. Except for a few months a year, but we are not pussies and can take it.
Italy, Portugal and Spain might provide a relevant argument here, though.
I remember that some of the places around th mediterranean sea, like Corsica and so, have a schedule where they are open in the morning, close midday, have a siesta, then open up again in the afternoon and for the night - because midday is unbearably hot.

>garden
same fucking thing called differently.

>mailboxes
harder to steal mail out from my house than from an open mailbox.

>faucets
must be an UK only thing. And also can't you just install a combined one if you want to?

>closets
both solutions have their pros and cons really.

>home sizes
larger population density leads to smaller homes, oh wow.
>>
>>139866199
>Jarkko Oikarinen, Markus Persson, Niklas Zennstrom, Janus Friis, Ahti Heinla, Priit Kasesalu, Jaan Tallinn, Linus Torvalds

It's a literal Who's Who of Who's That?
>>
>>139867799
>Italy, Portugal and Spain might provide a relevant argument here, though.
>I remember that some of the places around th mediterranean sea, like Corsica and so, have a schedule where they are open in the morning, close midday, have a siesta, then open up again in the afternoon and for the night - because midday is unbearably hot.
Again, NYC is on the same latitude as Rome. The vast majority of the US is South of NYC.
>>
>>139864792
Its normal, but yeah high humidty is awfull
>>
>>139860064
United States > Australia > a plastic bag > a prison cell > George Orwell's 1984 > European Union of "do what I say as I kill your indigenous population"
>>
>>139866199
You just posted a bunch of literally who's
>>
>>139860064

Elon Musk could have gone to Germany and fulfill his dream if he wanted to. He went to USA because of the language.
>>
>>139868072
>>139868279
>creator of IRC
>creator of Minecraft
>creators of Skype
>(creators of Kazaa)
>creator of Linux
>literal who's
>>
Spot on, lad. Finland and Estonia and Lithuania and Latvia are just some sad little countries that only had something going for them during the Soviet Union, once that shit fell apart and they were left to their devices, all they can do is boast about their iqs and superior education, despite still not being able to contribute anything new to their infrastructure that wasn't put in place by the Soviet Union. They all have these little petty bullshit accomplishments that nobody gives a fuck about because they literally have nothing, yet go out of their way to denounce the Soviet Union and cry about the injustices. Don't get me wrong, soviet union sucked, but how much do you have to suck in order to have the best period of your history while with the Soviet Union? The best part is when they play the "i'm so european" card when they're all mostly mongrels of cossack, mongol, turk, Hungarian and other dog shit nations.
>>
>>139868116
>latitude determines heat
>>
>>139868626
>minecraft
>being proud of turning milions of kids into autist
Wew
Never change swedistan
>>
>>139869074
>talks about turning millions of kids into autists
>on 4chan

the irony.
>>
>>139868990
Oh yes, all of those ice caps between the Tropics have nothing to do with latitude.
>>
>>139867799
>>139868116
http://brilliantmaps.com/cities-transposed-latitude/
and keep in mind NYC is considered far North here. Most of the U.S. is hotter than Southern Europe.
>>
>>139869074
>jihad flag for edgy memes
>calling others autists

i'll be slow so you can take care
>>
>>139860064
>just open up Google Maps
First off, I don't think there's a single person left on /pol who wants to support Google.

As for the European equivalents of Bill Gates, etc, it's hard to tell what you mean. If you mean in general Europe as a continent has an insane influence on the car market, there are some great videogame companies (UbiSoft, Rare, Team 17, etc), and whatever else.

As for websites, if you count Russia as Europe there's VK, and LinkedIn is based in Ireland, Ecosia is based in Germany (although powered by Bing) but there's Mojeek which is independent.

If I had to guess why European websites aren't set up as often as American ones, and when they are, they don't flourish like American ones, I'd say it's down to two reasons.

>Language barrier
Depending on which ones you count (Is Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic two different languages? Does Welsh still count since almost no-one speaks it? Does Belgian count since it's basically French?) there are about 30 European languages. If you want to make a Website aimed at Europeans, you're gonna spent a long time translating text.

>enterprise
Facing facts, I think Europeans just aren't as ambitious as Americans. We're looking at far smaller countries, and therefore smaller demographics if you want to set up a Facebook competitor for Slovenians or something.

Not to say Europeans are less intelligent than Americans. American websites do awesome because they have immediate access to a huge demographic that speaks one of the most-spoken languages in the world.
>>
>>139868626
You sure do have a low bar for accomplishments over there.
>>
>>139869692
Lol let's rip off MSN Messenger and repackage it, also let's rip off napster. IRC was bullshit. It took a jew to make it semi presentable. Lmao at minecraft though
>>
>>139869692
Basically repackage something that already existed for the sake of muh accomplishment. Also it's hilarious how most if not all those things are directly or indirectly involve pedophilia.
>>
Here's a reminder that white Americans have European descendants. When you say "Americans invented x and y" you say British, Irish, German, French, Italian etc. person invented it. So in reality, Europeans are behind every great thing ever invented.
>>
>>139869249
>>139869352
Spoted the autism infected minwcrafters
>>
>>139868979
Finland was never part of SU you dumbass American, your quality education is showing again. Keep embarrassing entire American population. It's funny.
>>
>>139869262
>What is The Atlantic Current
>>
>>139863888
here in SK during the summer it gets over 35 degrees easy. that is more than enough to turn your house into a fucking oven without at least some form of cooling.
>>
>>139870034
>Elon Musk
>>
>>139860064
>So where's the Finnish/European equivalent of Bill Gates?

Linus Torvalds, founder of Linux. Also GIT and SSH are finnish.

From country of 3 million people less than New York alone.
>>
>>139864239
>I don't read faggotry.

I'm surprised you can read and write at all, given how rampant illiteracy is in the USA.
>>
>>139870370
Learn your history. Maybe not directly, but they took it up the ass from the soviets with a smile after ww2 and the whole "trying to fight the ussr with German weapons" act that didn't even last long.
>>
>>139870586
Honestly, please break it down for me what Elon musk actually did, besides, again, repackage shit that already existed. I don't give a fuck about his stupid pseudo intellectual amateur technocrat rants, I mean real accomplishments. He didn't invent the electric car he just repackaged it, and he didn't pioneer space exploration he just went to look for different things.
>>
>>139870829
>lives in a country where its ok to fuck dogs
Burgers might be dumb but your country is pure shit janos
>>139871068
He invented leddit
Check mate
>>
>>139870872
>Fighting soviets is the same thing as being part of the Union
Damn, I did say you should keep embarrassing your entire nation but this is more than I asked for.

>but they took it up the ass from the soviets with a smile after ww2
It's called being neutral, Finns appreciated the west too. Maybe it was vital for them to stay neutral and not kiss US ass? It was pretty important country strategically. You're embarrassing but I didn't expect anything less from bible thumper Americuck
>>
>>139870616
Even the sun shines on a dog's ass some days. Lol at comparing turdvalds to gaytes.
>>
>>139865106
>Spending 1.2 million on cheap shit

Just buy this OP and live like a god.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/fsba,fsbo,fore_lt/house_type/47134535_zpid/4-_beds/3-_baths/450000-_price/1638-_mp/3500-_size/globalrelevanceex_sort/27.687765,-82.710507,27.654547,-82.756641_rect/14_zm/0_mmm/
>>
>>139871356
Yeah. Ok. Enjoy your somalians.
>>
>>139860064
You have a good point burger. teaching people to be passion driven would imo certainly be better.
>>
>>139870616
Linus Torvald doesnt have anywhere near as much money
>>
>>139871486
Not as much as you enjoy your spics and niggers, mr. "white babies are now a minority in the US"
>>
>>139871429

Or spend half that for a 3 story mansion with a built in bunker and saferoom.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/fsba,fsbo,fore_lt/house_type/42033795_zpid/4-_beds/3-_baths/450000-1200000_price/1638-4367_mp/3500-_size/globalrelevanceex_sort/35.989379,-84.329274,35.959025,-84.375408_rect/14_zm/0_mmm/
WELCOME TO TENNESSEE BOYS.
>>
File: USA_and_UK.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
USA_and_UK.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>139860064
>Europeans Vs Americans
No.
Americans share too much with my country for and 'us vs them' conflict.
Language, history, even though my country's history is measured in thousands of years, rather than hundreds of years.
The American Constitution is based upon English Common Law, Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights.
The EU can fuck off. We have more in common with the USA than other European countries.
My country always gives a hand militarily to the US, 'standing shoulder to shoulder' actually means something.
Also apple pie isn't American. It's British.

You cunts messed with our tea, though.
Do not mess with our tea.
>>
>>139871273
>He invented leddit
confirmed shitposting retard. Enjoy your pity (You), memeflag loser
>>
>>139871850
>minecraft kid still buthurt
Im laughing irl how pitty you are
LMAO
M
A
o
>>
>>139871739
i prefer coffee to be honest f-am
>>
INTERIOR FEATURES

Bedrooms
Beds: 6
Bathrooms
Baths: 4 full, 1 half
Heating and Cooling
Heating: Forced air
Heating: Electric, Gas
Cooling: Central
Basement
Finished basement
1880 sqft basement
Appliances
Appliances included: Dishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
Flooring
Floor size: 7,215 sqft
Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
Other Interior Features
Fireplace
Ceiling Fan
Room count: 14
SPACES AND AMENITIES

Spaces
Jetted Tub
Amenities
Security System
CONSTRUCTION

Type and Style
Structure type: Contemporary
Single Family
Materials
Roof type: Asphalt
Exterior material: Composition, Stone
Double Pane/Storm Windows
Dates
Last remodel year: 2006
Built in 2002
Other Construction Features
Stories: 2
EXTERIOR FEATURES

Patio
Deck
Porch
Patio
Yard
Lawn
View Type
View: Mountain
Lot
Lot: 0.95 acres

>tfw will never enjoy a 14 room super mansion with a 1900 sqft basement with a security bunker for 600k.
>>
>>139871068
That's why I posted it, you described him with your post.
>>
>>139871612
I don't want to drag this out any further because I know you subhuman Finns and Estonians and whatever else feel very strongly about your pseudoethnicity, but I'm not American nor do I know what would give you that idea. But believe me, just like every honest red blooded mongrel Finn, if I had a choice between living in finland and America i'd definitely choose the latter.
>>
>>139860297
EUROTRASH BTFO
>>
>>139872213
I know, I just wanted clarification. I hear his name far too often and it's never for anything remotely productive, interesting or innovative. Last I heard the sales of Tesla slumped and he traveled halfway around the world to cry to amber heard, a certified cum dumpster and career saboteur, also that he said some shit about people living a simulated reality. Yeah bud, thank you for that. Thank you for dumbing down quantum physics to the level of grand theft auto 1, where it had that little guy.
>>
>>139866458
Try living in FL during the summer without A/C, I'll give you a week before you blow your brains out from non stop swamp ass.
>>
>>139860064
Could you please stop referring to the countries of Europe as the European Union? We mountain niggers aren't part of that and feel excluded.
>>
>>139869074
>make millions off of idiots
I thought it'd be a fitting comparison with Zuckerberg.
>>139869692
>chat protocol that was king of the hill for nearly 20 years, through which all of pre2000 internet culture sprung, and is still extensively used today.
>first viable VoIP
>repackage of msn messenger
>the idiot's ICQ clone
top kek
(only included Kazaa because both creators were involved with Skype as well)
>kernel running 99% of all servers, 99% of all research computers, derivative of which is running 80% of all phones...
Yeah, sure is low bar...

Meanwhile...
>Bill Gates
>hires IBM to write an OS, then makes his entire career out of it
>Zuckerberg
>repackages a BBS for normalfag millenials
>Warren Buffet
>has achieved literally nothing
Wow... where would the world be without them?
>>
>>139870829
Aztakurvaélet
>>
>>139860064
Stop trying to make the goyim want to fight, you filthy rat jew.
>>
OP top kek. Asks why we don't have people like Elon Musk or Buffet while he pays a quarter million for his hip operation and lands in the street once his boss fires him.

>Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires
>>
>>139860064
it's like when you decide stats on rpg, burgers prefer to focus all points on their strong stat. that has its results but as a human you are more unbalanced (eg will be a master in economy but know literally nothing about biology or history etc) while europs usually tend to prefer a more balanced out preparation, of course you will learn specific stuff for you but a common base is prefered
personally i think as humans europeans are better, even if burgers can get better in some business
>education has little effect with real success in life
lol you think bill gates didnt go to school?
>>
>>139860064
Americans are becoming more retarded while the rest of the world turns smarter thats why your country is almost collapsing
>>
>>139860064
My little brother wants to be a scientist and not an entrepreneur. Where is the American equivalent to Stephen Hawking?
>>
>>139865106
My uncle had one of these ugly messes when he moved out to the middle of nowhere, thing was two stories tall, but had no second story, just really high ceilings, and some kind of mock castle turret. They're just a mash of pre-designed modular bits slammed together at the customer's request.

Only thing I liked about visiting the place was the AC, and playing my cousin's copy of Odin Sphere
>>
>>139872876
When you put it that way, yeah i agree
I just wanted to stir some shit up
>>
>>139860064
"americans" are europeans just on a different continent
>>
>>139860064
>Europeans think this is something that can be "educated", but they are wrong. It comes from real world experience, from daring to tak-
It comes from a taxation system where 99% of what you earn as an independent doesn't go to feed, house, cure, educate and jail Mohamed and his 28 children plus tons of mandatory free health care and shit. And I am not taking into account the retarded legal system which prevents you to do anything without the aggreement of the State, your town, your neighbors, etc etc.
>>
>>139873681
Do you realize that the majority of burgers posting here are not white?
>>
>>139873873
Do you realize that the majority of burgers are not white?
>>
>>139874023
Really? Could you show me the statistic, Mario?
>>
>Americunt with his paper made houses that get flipped over by a loud fart
>>
>>139860852
>That's just in UK in France and other Yurop country we have the same as US
Even tried to use shower in US? Most places have it fixed to wall without a way to regulate the water flow - only temperature.
>>
>>139874100
i dont like to kick downed opponents
>>
>>139873384
He dropped out of College to start up Microsoft
>>
>>139874433
HAHAHA. Thanks for the statistic showing the majority of Americans are nonwhite. At least America is not going to become a caliphate.
>>
>>139860665
its 17% of 360million
>>
>>139860064
>all the countries in Europe team up
>still nowhere close to USA

feels so fucking good.
>>
Also media

Due to it's economic and cultural might the US stars have always been more publicized than European counterparts, and that's entirely logical.
>>
File: usa.jpg (77KB, 375x416px) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
77KB, 375x416px
>>139874552
enjoy your denial pham
>>
>>139860064
Finns don't have higher IQ's. We do have a superior education systems, owing to the fact that teachers have to go through rigorous education to become teachers.
>>
>>139860064
Europe has the bigger Economic power and potential, the USA controlls and dominates the market, it is as simple as that. Not surprising, as the USA have more Jews and even if you aren't a /pol/an you must admit they are an economic factor.
The US too profitates from beeing the winner of the past World Wars and the Cold War and you know what that means.

>>139860297
Why should I even care?I dislike all Anglos.

>>139861988
Americans are bastardized Europeans, as American is a fake identity and we all know about their "smartness,sophistication and culture".
>>
>>139875232
Pretty sure you have
Due to glorious mongolians
>>
>>139873384
bill gates is a dropout.
>>
>>139874363
Why would you ever want less than max water flow taking a shower?
>>
>139875486
Our IQ scores are barely different from the swedes. Our education is FAR higher though, which is often conflated with IQ (if you're smart and good at school, score high on international school testing etc., you're smarter. This is not true).

IQ measures shit like pattern recognition, working memory, processing power. Those are mostly genetic and biological things, they're not learned nor are they improved with a school system.

Also, the reason we lack elon musks etc. innovators is because finland is a very socialist system, meaning actual excellence isn't incentivized like it would be in a free, right wing society like US.
>>
>>139860064
>European union
>military
Pick one
>>
>>139860064
Fuck the EU !
>>
>>139875764
I hope you realize that non of what you say applies to an actual smart person.
>>
>>139876402
Too much of This.
>>
File: 722838.1492315925.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
722838.1492315925.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>
40-50% of 'Americans' are niggers goatfuckers and spics.

Of course Europe is going to beat us on Education, IQ health care and skilled labor.
Also we got more kikes than anyone else.
Low trust nepotists thieves and liars do intentionally fuck everything up to destroy the goy. At the peak of their power right now what the fuck do you expect our kike run institutions to look like?
Functional?
Give me a break.
>>
>>139860064
Europe in general is riddled with corruption, its impossible to get any type of work, evne more impossible now after EU invited a billion immigrants who get free citizenship in Germany and Sweden and can travel and settle wherever they like.

You obviously not like Europe, so why do you even care, we're not the ones flooding into Your country or beheading your soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq, we are your fucking allies.
>>
>>139876849
Near all whites here left Europe BEFORE the Great War and WW2.

And those here who trode there fighting those wars did not stay.

Nobody wants to go back to you Croat.
>>
>>139860064
>So where's the Finnish/European equivalent of Bill Gates? Warren Buffett? Mark Zuckerberg? Elon Musk?
I wonder if having one 60th of population has something to do with that? Beside socialism of course.
>>
File: Stupid.png (296KB, 848x557px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid.png
296KB, 848x557px
>>139860297
This is stupid
England is on the same lattitude as fucking Hudson Bay.
it is cold as fuck.
Of course they don't have air conditioning.
It is a wet Alaska!
>>
File: 39451.jpg (36KB, 577x526px) Image search: [Google]
39451.jpg
36KB, 577x526px
>>139876849
>>
>>139876503
>I hope you realize that non of what you say applies to an actual smart person.
"actual smart person"
that doesn't mean anything at all. you can be smart in a number of different ways.
>>
>>139860064
We have them. American success stories are more well known that other similar stories from different countries because after ww2 america became the first superpower. The focus for world events. Combine this with some easily accesible resources in the dusty west and you have the technical hub of the planet. The information age starts and boom, you have average americans taking pride in the offspring of hard work of others, luck and recent historical events.

The same thing happened in the british empire at its height
>>
Biggest difference is that Americans think 100 years is a long time, Europeans think 100 miles is a long way.
>>
>>139875454
>hurr ameriFATS have no culture
Yeah nice knowledge of history m8
I bet you think the US = present day california too
>>
>>139876503

how would you know.
>>
File: GFCIReceptacle.jpg (1MB, 1032x1400px) Image search: [Google]
GFCIReceptacle.jpg
1MB, 1032x1400px
>>139860852

>Per 210.8, you must install GFCI protection for all 15A and 20A, 125V receptacles located in bathrooms, rooftops, and kitchens in commercial/industrial facilities. ... 210.8(A)(6) for dwelling units only requires GFCI protection for 15A and 20A, 125V receptacles installed to serve dwelling unit kitchen counter surfaces.
>>
>>139871739
Tbh we just like to make massive amounts of tea all at once because it saves time.
>>
>>139877803
You are basically borderland and we are central europe.
>>
>>139860064
Remember that all reciprocating engines in your cars were invented by the Germans, and the greatest part in their development was done by Germans

Remember that turbines are a German invention

Remember that without Hungarians and Slovaks, you would have no backpack parachutes.

Remember that the Brits made a practically applicable general steam engine

Remember that your dear M1903 Springfield uses a licensed Mauser action

Remember who taught you to smoke meat

Had Communists not donated an entire brewery to America, the continent would only know Bud Light as a beer.

Your electric grid - courtesy of a Croat/Serb
Bill Gates and Steve Jobs made their techno empires on ripping off college professors who wrote DOS, Excel, Word, and other computer programs that formed the cornerstone of their early business.

Mark Sugarhill did the same as countless college students around him did, but he had rich parents that could finance expansion.

Elon Musk achieved a big fat nothing, his products' unreliability and failure to deliver promises is not blown up in the media for one reason only: everyone's munching on his charismatic dick (except his wife)

Get fucked, importer
>>
File: 1499101799653.jpg (39KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
1499101799653.jpg
39KB, 575x556px
>>139865106
You can laugh all you want, but that is still better (and healthier for your body and soul) than living in small apartments of less than 90m2 in the middle of a contaminated and noisy city.
>>
>>139866199
>Nice bait thread,
it's not bait. people in this country are really that dumb
>>
>>139860718
where did he even imply that? so much for Finnish education
>>
>>139860852
>Cost a lot of money when you use it only 3/4 month a year.
>t. person that has never lived in the south.
Air conditioning is the only reason people started moving south.
>tfw my house stays at a nice cozy 75 F year round.
>>
>>139862432
New York City is on the same Latitude of as Rome.
Most of the USA is in the same Latitude as North Africa.

Trust me. It's fucking hot down here.
t. South Carolinian
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 239x211px
>>139880117
Still a really terrible socket and plug implementation. Where are the retractable covers for live and neutral to stop little Timmy from electrocuting themselves? Where are the fuses on each plug?

Your "standards will never be as good as Bs1363 and co.
>>
>>139883947
Had your American education been worth anything, you would know that 'Latitude' means jack shit compared to the local countries' terrain.

North Africa is hot as fuck and is basically a sandy wasteland because of a culmination of factors - just 6000 years ago, it could produce a massive surplus of wheat that made it strategically important, so what gives? The desert came from the west, the first major city stricken by the blight being Carthage. The desert covered a bit of ground, and then it deprived its surrounding regions of water by forcing clouds upwards and away due to convection, thus spreading like a cancer.

Since North America is shielded from the west by an extensive mountain range system and is completely open from the north, your climate is rather extremely continental and unforgivingly windy.

Europeans can easily control house temperature using passive means and thick walls because of the protective features of the terrain, and because we have more material for making bricks
>>
>>139884955
Not only that, but the connection itself is flawed.

Check Chinese plugs and sockets - even if a sideways pull is applied, the plug will maintain a good surface contact, while pulling on an American plug straight down might (if the socket is too loose) limit the contact between conductors to a point.

While Euro plugs are not as great by principle as the Chinese ones, the circular connectors can be made ultra-reliable (at least in military-grade sockets) using helical connectors in the socket - which Americans can't do with their design. Neither can the Brits, for that matter.
>>
>>139862432
Because Danald Klompf didnt drain the swamp
>>
>>139860064
You specialize in usury baby boy, you learn how to milk money from the weak. Europeans don't need attention or absurd wealth like you replica semites. Maybe have a look what represents inside you for a change
>>
File: germans.jpg (76KB, 920x459px) Image search: [Google]
germans.jpg
76KB, 920x459px
>>139881414
>>
File: 1497020031238.jpg (54KB, 478x414px) Image search: [Google]
1497020031238.jpg
54KB, 478x414px
>>139886399
>>
>>139871429
>Florida
>Scheduled to be levelled by cat 6 Irma
no thanks, this is much comfier:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67129541.html
>>
File: 1504257315252.jpg (21KB, 234x468px) Image search: [Google]
1504257315252.jpg
21KB, 234x468px
>>139876849
>implying I'd want to be european
Yes, I'm of European descent but that doesn't mean I'd wish to return to Europe. I've been rooted in America for years, and it's my duty to remain here and attempt to preserve what was once before the shitskins tear it down.
>>
File: pepeismad.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
pepeismad.png
8KB, 251x201px
>>139871539
Maybe because his inventions are to sophisticated for the average mind?
>>
File: giphy.gif (902KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
902KB, 500x283px
>>139889796
You must come back!
>>
>>139860064
>And once again, education has little effect with real success in life
True.
But when looking at the big picture, you guys buy your tech and brains from abroad.
50% of your scientists and engineers are foreigners.
Finland is manufacturing a lot of super high end tech, from communication networks to heavy industry.
While this might not mean shit when it comes to personal success, it shows when looking at the country itself.
And this has turned Finland into one of the safest and most peaceful places to live in.

But you're right. Success can't be taught in schools and the very foundations of this system are different.
This place doesn't encourage personal success, but focuses more on the collective success.
It also taxes you to oblivion and tries it's best to keep all people more or less in equal income brackets, regardless of their education level.
Average American probably has around 2x the buying power compared to our citizens.
Which is why intend on fucking off to work in the US the moment my skills allow me to do so.
>>
>>139868116
That's right. NY and Rome in the same lat so the same climate. I remember the last blizzard in Rome last year. That was terrific. Colosseo was literally an ice sculpture.
>>
>>139892398
I simply don't have any reason to return though. It's not my fight plain and simple, that's up to you Euros. My ancestors conquered this continent, fought for it with their blood and sweat, then going onto fracturing themselves in a brutal brother-war.

At some point in time, we were the gem of the Western World, and now? We're a husk of our former selves. I'm not a Southerner but to see history, be it Confederate or not desecrated and torn down simply because it hurts some FOB's feelings is disgusting.

It was us White Americans who forged a name for ourselves amidst dark times, not these Hispanics and definitely not these Africans. We did -- not them.
>>
>>139861175
Still hurts like a motherfucker, unless you are running 120V pussy juice
>>
>>139892398
Why? I have no allegiance nor do I care about Europe. I love its history, culture, people, languages, music, clothes, just about everything and I love the fact that my ancestors were from there, but I have no care in the world what happens to it. All I care about is my nation, it's Constitution, it's Founders, its people, its rivers and forests, and making sure it doesn't collapse from the past few generations.

Plus, politically, you guys are FAR more cucked than we are. At least we still have the First and Second Amendment instead of getting rid of them in the name of "moving forward" and then removing even more rights through time.
>>
>>139860852
>enjoy your electrocution
Actually, anon, the reason for that rule, ,assuming that you follow it completely and use a GFCI outlet, is to prevent electrocutions related to water contact with unprotected devices and extension cords.
>>
>>139860297
A British summer is 25 degrees Centigrade at most while parts of the usa are ridiculously humid and hot
>>
>>139884955
>retractile covers on the prongs
How much of a fucking retard do you have to be to touch the prongs when plugging or unplugging an appliance?
>Think of the children!!
If your child is too young to be taught how to properly handle electronics, then they shouldn't be outside of a crib. There are plenty of other things that are far more likely to cause severe harm than a fucking power outlet.
>>
>>139871539
Because he's a commie European and gave away his creation away for free. Then commie Red Hat gifted him stock. He has enough money. His creation will outlive us all and probably even this solar system. Nobody will remember Windows or Microsoft.
>>
>>139860852
>lol who needs AC when it's only 110 degrees for 3 months
woah u really made me think frog
>>
>>139862432
>live in chicago
>from may-october humidity is regularly +%60 and temps are +80
>winters average 10

what stupid faggots decided to settle here
>>
>>139860064
OP is a moron.
The US public education system is a travesty. Hardly anyone in the US knows math or history. Only country on the planet where primary school teachers have tenure. We're the laughing stock of the fuckibng world.

Bill Gates? Buffet? Zuckerburg? Elon Musk?

Private school private school private school private school private school!
>>
>>139860852
>Power outlet
>Enjoy your electrocution.
frenchies dont have breakers??

>Air conditioning
>Cost a lot of money when you use it only 3/4 month a year.
AC on full blast during the summer while its 120 in Arizona costs 70$ a month if even, also if you want free AC go to ANY public building or shop, USA is not poor

>Mailboxes
>You don't have to go outside to take your mails.
and euros call us lazy...
>Faucets
>That's just in UK in France and other Yurop country we have the same as US.
it amazes me that this is not a common concept, the idea to control water temp
>Closets
>meh
i guess it wouldn't matter much to a poor euro
>Home Sizes
>Meh
see above
>>
I don't know a lot about USA. Good music and nice nature. Education problems.

In general people in the Nordics see USA as an ok place that has a generally poorly functioning backbone, considering the GDP.

I wouldn't want to be born there.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.