[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women mental life and the new female - NO BLUEPILLED PEOPLE ALLOWED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (51KB, 499x772px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
51KB, 499x772px
Women mental nature was always a drag on all civilizational efforts.
Thats why in all times, in all geographies and in all cultures, an religious and moralistic body of myth was carried trough the next generation, on where the female was being shown as an essentially immoral beast. Either by self-guilt or either by violence, the female Geist was suppressed. In the west, this came trough us on the form of the Catholic church and Christianism.
It's obvious that not even the violence of Islam nor the blunt force of the church was enough to suppress the satan that inhabits on every women.
CULTURAL TECHNOLOGY WASN'T ENOUGH.
Now, under the banner of high technology and to remain true to the human spirit of continuous conquering of new horizons, we must finally domesticate the female mind once and for all. There is no way civilization can move forward without a strong nuclear family, and that means a dominant men and a submissive women. Either by genetic intervention, by editing female sexual instincts for submission and attachment to the male that she have sexual intercourse or either by synth, making biological females obsolete and having a android capable of producing a kid.

Do you agree with me? Do you not? Why?
Also, wich way: SYNTH or GENE?
>>
When can I buy my robo-waifu, Japan?
>>
>>139852584
why does she have shower drains on her kneecaps
>>
>>139852584

FUCK YEA BUMP
>>
>>139852584
Stop talking and post more android girls faggot
>>
Women are superior to men. The future is female.
>>
>>139852584
I feel like the fall will happen soon so It'll have to go to either the complete submission of women or die and be replaced by androids because we have so much more data now and so much technology that we don't need them anymore to reproduce they'll have to make a collective choice or be destroyed.
>>
>>139853115
Superior in what? In behaving like hyenas?
>>
>>139852938
to drain the cummie out
>>
File: 1490200960874.jpg (333KB, 900x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1490200960874.jpg
333KB, 900x1262px
>>139852584
>Also, wich way: SYNTH or GENE?
The future is Ayy lmao
>>
>>139852584
well I prefer GENE. We need better relations between men and women. And we it should be maintained by making the PC culture retreat.
>>
File: 2376.Miranda.jpg-610x0.jpg (37KB, 259x457px) Image search: [Google]
2376.Miranda.jpg-610x0.jpg
37KB, 259x457px
>>139855314
Worse than disgusting.
This is what gene looks like.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.