[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lidl just erased crosses from roofs of Santorini churches on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Anastasis-Church-3-640x480.png (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Anastasis-Church-3-640x480.png
117KB, 640x480px
Lidl just erased crosses from roofs of Santorini churches on packaging, because muh diversity. JUST.....
>>
>>139850441
>Lidl
The eternal German strikes again
>>
File: germany yes.jpg (135KB, 1272x1812px) Image search: [Google]
germany yes.jpg
135KB, 1272x1812px
>germans are fags
imagine my shock
>>
>>139852362
is that thing in the image considered as a human being?
>>
>>139850441
fuck,nice find.

Fucking faggots.
>>
File: germanistan yes.gif (3MB, 290x320px) Image search: [Google]
germanistan yes.gif
3MB, 290x320px
>>139852493
as long as you are not a normal human being you are considered a normal human in germany
>>
>>139850441
wtf?! I hate LIDL now!

It's time to stop buying there, I'm not gonna support multiculturalism!
>>
File: IMG_1416.jpg (75KB, 1024x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1416.jpg
75KB, 1024x356px
>Breitbart London is the one that ran the story

The Eternal Anglo strikes with its fake news again!
>>
How does it feel to lose all the time? How does it feel that everything is being taken away from you, while only thing you're doing is whine here where you're contained and nobody cares. Man, it must be hard to be you. I suggest suicide for you all.
>>
>>139850441
>That pedo spiral

wow its truly everywhere
>>
>>139853378
>spiral = pedophilia
Man, some people are just so easy to brainwash. You're a fucking moron and make your side look stupid. Keep doing it, nobody will take you seriously.
>>
>>139850441
I'm going to lidl today with a pen. They are selling these Greek products this week I usually buy halvas and olive oil.
>>
>>139853578
Ha shareblue really getting those shekels thought you cucks would have left after you lost, like we told you for over a year.
>>
>>139853766
Absolutely and utterly not an argument. If you seriously believe that every spiral ever is linked to pedophilia then you're not only a moron, but also a failed abortion.
>>
File: final argument.jpg (1MB, 1761x1080px) Image search: [Google]
final argument.jpg
1MB, 1761x1080px
>>139853886
Hahahaha YOU FUCKING FOOL ITS THE FINAL ARGUMENT
>>
>>139853957
yup, failed abortion indeed. You're making your side look retarded, btw. You're free to do so, but people will stop taking you seriously, as if they do it anyway.
>>
I also think I'm going to buy a cross pendant and a shirt with a cross or something even though I'm not a christian. Any suggestions anons especially t-shirt or other type of shirt which I probably have to buy online?
>>
>>139854109
Damn really getting that money today huh? Most action since the election besides one posting hurrr impeach posing as real users.
>>
I'm happy it was a Belgian that exposed this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.